Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire..." What would you say?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire..." What would you say?

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago."

Well, thats nice and all, some people get it. But on the other hand, a lot of people had trouble understanding it, so how about we all try to come up with a dumbed down version to help out our friend Jack so he can ascend.

I guess I'll start with:

If you immediately know the vehicle is a Hummer, then the fuel was spent a long time ago.

If you immediately know the comic is Andy Dick, then the club was emptied a long time ago.

If you immediately know that the woman sitting on the sidewalk is Britney Spears, then the trash was taken out a long time ago.

Comment

if you immediately knew that the gas prices then people are going to start taking the bus.

Comment

ok, see i never fully understood what that line truely ment but as you guys so far have put it seems to mean... If you knew the out come you'd have made a different choice?

like... If you knew the roulette wheel would land on 0 that's where you would have placed your bet?

Comment

Just face it. O'Neil wont be ascending anytime soon.

Comment

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire..."
            You won't burn your hand on it like Dr. Jackson did.

~Dave

Comment

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire..."
              Keeping it away from the cat would be an idea..

Long story short.. my cat caught fire when it ran past a candle

Comment

If you immediately know the hot dog is from a gas station, the meal was cooked a long time ago. A long... long time ago.

Comment

if you immediately know the movie is Star Wars, the Death Star was destroyed a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
                  if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

If you immediately know...Arrrgh..screw it i got other threads to write on
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      If you immediately know...Arrrgh..screw it i got other threads to write on
                      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Karhedron
                      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

if you immediatly know the drunk is unconscious in a pool of his own vomit, then you know the tequila was finished long ago
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

If you immediately know the Wraith are in Atlantis, McKays shorts were stained a long time ago.

If you immediately know the problem is a single goa'uld mothership, the Asgard lost contact with Earth a long time ago.

If you immediately know the race is Nascar, you dated your sister a long time ago.

If you immediately know the television show is StarGate Atlantis, your TiVo was set a long time ago.

Comment

A squirrel that can type 42 words per minute .......
                            is still just a squirrel.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Don't run with scissors" is a very wise thing to say. No need to teach him how to ascend.

Comment

Working...
                              X