This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design-a-Series

Even before the onset of the Stargate Horizon threads, I liked to kind of create series based around sg-1 and other shows. since ive really gotten into this idea, i was wondering if you guys ever did the same thing, and if you do, please tell some of your ideas. maybe give a short story synopsis/outline and see what people think. ill post mine once im done with everything.
    so if you would (please) ....

(hey, even if you havent ever done this, you could use this thread as a challenge to make your first one )

note: now, i just want to say one more time before you start writing, dont post here if you just like to make up epsiodes based on an existing series.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Well, I've written outlines for an original SciFi series if that counts.

I also have an idea for an offbeat Star Trek series (sort of ST meets Farscape). Set in the near future of TNG/DS9/VOY it would be about the crew of a small Federation starship (and I mean really small, crew of eight) stationed in the gamma quadrant to err ... do stuff (Starfleet's interest are shifting elsewhere making this posting a dumping ground for 'undesirables.') I'll post more about it if anyone is actually interested.

Comment

Working...
    X