This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum Gets Sky One Airdate (UK)

According to the online schedule, Sky One will be showing Continuum on Tuesday 12th August, at 8pm.

(And Atlantis is back the week after!)

thats great news

Comment

damn i get back from holiday the day after

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

That is fantastic news! I knew they'd be airing it - SkyOne are awesome, they haven't missed an SG1 thing to date.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Cept half the fanbase by cutting off 1/3 of cable users in the UK from skyone.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Too bad Sci-Fi in US isn't even showing Ark of Truth yet
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
              According to the online schedule, Sky One will be showing Continuum on Tuesday 12th August, at 8pm.

(And Atlantis is back the week after!)
              Thank you so much, Nanoak, for the information!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ori soldier View Post
                damn i get back from holiday the day after
                Ouch! It's repeated on the Friday, though. (And obviously the DVD's out the week after...)

Comment

Thanks for posting the good news about Continuum and Atlantis ,Naonak.
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yay!
                    I wonder if I should wait until I can watch it w/o adverts though (ie DVD), because play.com have a habit of sending pre-orders early so it shouldn't be too much of an extra wait.
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                      Cept half the fanbase by cutting off 1/3 of cable users in the UK from skyone.
                      Was thinking the same thing. by the looks of the trailer continuum could easily be on the Science Fiction Movies channel - got to be better than half the trash on there at the moment.

Still it is only a week before it gets released on DVD.

Comment

That's great news. But three weeks ago I got this from Sky.

Thanks for your email about Stargate: Continuum.

I was pleased to read of your enjoyment of the Stargate movie shown at Easter. Unfortunately, there are no plans at present to show Continuum, however, I have noted your interest and passed it to the Sky One team for their information.

Should you require any further assistance with programme related issues you may wish to contact me at the above email address.

Kind regards

Morag Carson
                        Viewer Relations

They really have no idea what they are doing.
                        sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

The Sky viewer relations team members names change ,but I and lots of other people got that runaround in the months ,weeks, and even the last few days leading up to Sky showing Atlantis Season 1.

I suppose the answer is the old cliché : we have to "wait and see" .

Comment

I think the "no plans" thing can just mean they didn't have it scheduled. Despite how a lot of us complain about their lack of advertising for it, I have to admit that Sky have treated the franchise damn well over the last 12 years, so I doubt that they weren't planning on showing Continuum at all.
                            And the August schedule only went up on the site in the last couple of days, so it's quite possible that they didn't have it fully worked out three weeks ago.

Comment

Yep.
                              Three weeks is a long time in Tv planning.They wouldn't have Continuum or SG S5 on their schedule if they didn't have the rights and intention of showing both .

Comment

Working...
                              X