• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PopZooCulture: An interview with Paul McGillion

http://popculturezoo.com/archives/622

A Conversation With Paul McGillion

Posted By Joseph Dilworth Jr. On June 15, 2008 @ 8:56 am

He has appeared as Carson Beckett in the first three season of “Stargate Atlantis”, before his character was killed off. He appeared as an actor and a female Scottish detective in the very funny film A Dog’s Breakfast. He has guest-starred on such high profiles TV series as “The X-Files”, “Smallville” and “The Commish”. He has appeared in several films and will have a role in J. J. Abrams version of Star Trek. And, due to an outpouring of fan support, he returns this year as Carson Beckett in several episodes of “Stargate Atlantis”. On top of that he’s a very friendly and kind person. I am speaking of Paul McGillion. This past week he agreed to speak with us via phone from the set of “Atlantis”. As you can imagine, shooting a television show is pretty hectic, so it took a couple of days before he had some time and he got called back to the set in the middle of the conversation. We are very grateful that he choose to use some of his free time to talk to us. This conversation began, like many others, with the answering of a phone call.

Paul McGillion: Hey, Joe, how ya doing?

PCZ: I’m great, hello sir! How are you?

PM: Good, good. I’m sorry about this, it’s been a crazy day. Tomorrow we go on hiatus so they might call me back really soon so I apologize. I really wanted to talk to you , I know you’ve been waiting. So fire away and I’ll see what I can do.

PCZ: So, you’re back on the set of “Stargate Atlantis” this week…

PM: Yes.

REST AT LINK ABOVE; does contain some season 5 discussion but no heavy duty spoilers

NOTE: The author of the piece wrote me to say that they are scheduing interviews with other cast members in the coming months, and have season 5 preview, to be posted a few days before "Search & Rescue" airs
    Last edited by prion; 15 June 2008, 05:04 PM.
Working...
X