This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khalek

I noticed a character in Season that was pretty bad ass. It was Neil Jackson Character Galick the Son Of Anubis. I was wondering in the episode it said they couldnt kill him. so i was wondering what they decided to do with him ? maybe they can turn his char. for the good of mankind and he fights on our side. just like Tealc. What do you guys think ?

no. the likleyhood of him ever fighting on our side is neglagable at best. i mean hes really just the same as a goauld and could you ever imagine a goauld fighting for us? i dont think so
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

You mean Khalek? The guy they found in the underground lab? I'm pretty sure he was shot at the end of the episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Daniel killed him but good!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
          You mean Khalek? The guy they found in the underground lab? I'm pretty sure he was shot at the end of the episode.
          he was. daniel shot him while he was distracted by mitchell's bullets
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

yes daniel shot at the end but they also shot him earlier and said they couldnt kill him because he heals himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsupersaiyan View Post
              yes daniel shot at the end but they also shot him earlier and said they couldnt kill him because he heals himself.
              Yeah but he can only heal himself as long as he's still alive.....they killed him good. Mitchell and Danny pretty well unloaded two clips between them.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Yeah but he can only heal himself as long as he's still alive.....they killed him good. Mitchell and Danny pretty well unloaded two clips between them.
                Yeah and after that, they autopsied him to learn his physiological secrets. He's thoroughly dead.

They killed him until he was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsupersaiyan View Post
                  He heals himself very well, but he's not indestructible. If 2 clips are empted into you you're not getting up in the morning
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Daniel was able to kill Khalek because Khalek was focused on defending himself only from the bullets from Jack's weapon. He was distracted from Daniel, therefore vulnerable to Daniel's weapon. Daniel commented that Jack had so distracted Khalek that he was able to shoot him. He is definately dead!
                    HappyCamper

Comment

^ You mean Mitchell not Jack
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

interesting, how do we know there wasnt more like khalek.....
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                          interesting, how do we know there wasnt more like khalek.....
                          They don't. He was supposed to be part an army, after all.

But since Khalek was discovered in a stasis chamber, it's relatively safe to assume that the others are in stasis as well.

Comment

as coroner i must concur, they thoroughly examined him/her and he is not just merely dead, he is truly, most sincerely dead!
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                              ^ You mean Mitchell not Jack
                              I stand corrected. My bad!
                              HappyCamper

Comment

Working...
                              X