Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to write gateworlds very own sg story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible to write gateworlds very own sg story?

would it be possible? daft question but are there any members on here that would like to help? not too many people obviously (too many cooks and all that), but maybe we could write something and have it published? crazy idea but oh weell...

just, i got the idea after reading the sga books. as far as im aware there are only 8 or less of the books and they seem a little behind. maybe we could write one collectivly?

i think it would need 3 or 4 writers who would be willing to swap emails and chat regularly. it would most definately need to be 'an international operation' too.

thoughts people?

It's already being done, it's called Stargate: Horizon.

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44

If you are talking about doing something with other member, check the role-playing section.

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=49

sigpic

Comment

theres also the virtual fleets in sci-fi section. rather confusing at the moment seeing as 3.0 is ending and starting 4.0, 1.0 (also known as: the continuing stargate virtual fleet) is ending the wraith war and starting to keeper war.
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

I think he means actually writing a story and getting it published in the form of a book.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

im in

wanna now how good i am? check out my 2 fanfics

expansion of a continuation
          stargate : wraith wars
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            I think he means actually writing a story and getting it published in the form of a book.
            i'm doubtful of that happening. too much issue with who owns the copyright of what when it comes to a pay project like the novels.

Now, if folks want to start a round robin, works for me. write it for fun and then post it somewhere like fanfiction.net
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              It's already being done, it's called Stargate: Horizon.

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44
              Horizon is Alex Rubit's personal work that happens to have its own space here on GateWorld, but it's not a GateWorld creation.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

there are no official gateworld fanfic. people may be using the site for wip's or the such, but there's nothing going on that darren has commissioned or asked for
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X