Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Continnum - Stargate Hub: EXCLUSIVE PROMOS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Continnum - Stargate Hub: EXCLUSIVE PROMOS!

From Stargate Hub:

http://stargatehub.com/

GATEROOM SECTION

Pictures: 11 Continuum publicity stills, formatted 1500 x 1000

Some of these photos have been previously provided by either Andreas here at GateWorld Forum, or the Facebook Stargate Official Fanpage or the MySpace Stargate Central Command, or MGM Stargate sites. And some of the photos are similar, but there are subtle differences (a different glance from an actor, etc.).

The following photos have been reduced in sized. For the full-size, high-resolution format of these photos, please follow the link to Stargate Hub.

Spoiler:

This one is similar, but has a different glance from Cameron towards Daniel

New photo of General Hammond, I believe

Variation on an earlier Hayes/Hammond photo

New Hayes photos

Variation on an earlier Hayes photos

Previously provided photos

With many thanks to Jenny at Stargate Hub for all her hard work!

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 08 June 2008, 10:31 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

One question... WHERE IS VALA?

Comment

Whoohoo! I've been waiting for them to start updating with Continuum stuff. Thanks for letting us know!

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
      In the toilet.

Have patience, you should know by now they have a timetable on when and what they put up. Plus, updating is a lot of work.
      My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
      A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        Or Jack???

Comment

Does anyone else think Amanda looks really well in those photos? She looks fantastic! Even compared to S4 of Atlantis and AOT. Good to see Hammond and Hayes returning.
          sigpic
          Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

She looks well worth a rattle in the last one.

Comment

Heh.

But yes, she is absolutely stunning in that last one. The long hair really suits her.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                Does anyone else think Amanda looks really well in those photos? She looks fantastic! Even compared to S4 of Atlantis and AOT. Good to see Hammond and Hayes returning.
                indeed! those are great pics and she looks amazing
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://www.stargatehub.com/youwillbringmegifts

I found this URL on a post card this past weekend while working at the Big Apple Con. It says "BA'AL COMMANDS YOUR ATTENDANCE To his Wedding Ceremony on 6/08/08 on his royal HA'TAK vessel. Gifts Required."

I had to leave before Sunday. Wondered what happened. On the back is just STARGATE CONTINUUM in big chrome letters.

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post

I found this URL on a post card this past weekend while working at the Big Apple Con. It says "BA'AL COMMANDS YOUR ATTENDANCE To his Wedding Ceremony on 6/08/08 on his royal HA'TAK vessel. Gifts Required."

I had to leave before Sunday. Wondered what happened. On the back is just STARGATE CONTINUUM in big chrome letters.
                    Oh, cool!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much, poland!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                      Does anyone else think Amanda looks really well in those photos? She looks fantastic!
                      She's even cuter in Continuum than she was in TAOT. She looked great in Season 10 too.
                      This time... it's war!

Comment

At Stargate Hub:

http://stargatehub.com/

There is now a Stargate Continuum dedicate section.

So far, the updates include:

* Continuum movie synopsis

* Continuum trailer (the original one)

* Continuum cast

* Continuum rotating backgrounds -- I counted 8 different photo backgrounds:

1) Qetesh and Ba'al
                        2) Teal'c
                        3) Jack and Sam
                        4) Cameron -- looks like a new photo
                        5) Ba'al and Teal'c
                        6) Sam
                        7) Cameron -- looks like another a new photo
                        8) Daniel -- aboard the frozen transport ship -- looks like a new photo

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Re the rotating backgrounds, two are promo pics that have been posted before, three are variations, and three are new.

New or extended pics have been resized from the original background size to fit the forum page (I made the previously seen promos small).

Spoiler:

Previously posted promo: Cam

Extended: crop of Tea'lc has been seen as a promo; Ba'al is new

Extended: crop of Sam w/gun is a promo; staff weapon on right is new

New: Cam

New: Daniel on frozen ship

Previously posted promo: Qetesh and Ba'al

Extended: Teal'c (I think a crop of Teal'c might be a promo)

New (variation): Jack and Sam

Last edited by Mala50; 19 June 2008, 05:56 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post

Thanks for the link! I'm pretty sure this is the postcard that you saw (a comic dealer was selling it on ebay).

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                              Re the rotating backgrounds, two are promo pics that have been posted before, three are variations, and three are new.

New or extended pics have been resized from the original background size to fit the forum page (I made the previously seen promos small).

Thank YOU so much, Mala!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X