PDA

View Full Version : The Chevron Team: Discussion/Planning Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 08:50 PM
MOD INSERT_ Inserting ORIGINAL THREAD FIRST POST-With the RPG thread getting cluttered with chat (both about the role-play and off-topic) it would be a good idea to have a second thread to take that to and clear up the RPG thread so that the game is easier to access...

As the title suggests this thread is for discussing the RPG, planning what to do next and to chat.

HELLOOO PEOPLES!!! Yep, I made it here. You there RM? I should really subscribe to this thread while I think about it.

So, I should become more organised and here are some suggestions for the first eppisode.

Perhaps starting with how we all got together, how we made the stargate (btw, we're going to need a new toaster:D), talk about the planet we accidentally gated to and how we're planning on getting back to earth.

This is REALLY condensed, but does it sound like a good outline?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'm here. The reason why we can't just dial Atlantis is because we don't know its new Stargate Address. Yes, I''d prefer starting how we got together, but I'd want to reserve that part for backstories/flashbacks. I'd prefer we start on how we acquired the materials and built an Orlin-style Stargate.

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:02 PM
sounds good, sounds good. So um, is anyone else joining us or are we just going for this on our own?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM
We are gonna add more people if they want to join, but those who didn't join from the start will be introduced as an alien.

EDIT: Oooh! My lucky 777th post in this thread!

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:12 PM
So we'd better wait till Shan and the others come on and help role play before we start, right?

I really feel like roleplaying right now.

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Well, me too. But what will my rank be?

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Lets say that coz we're all civillian SG fans, we gave each other ranks in terms of who was the best fitted for leading. Lets face it, we need a leader for the Team coz otherwise we'd be running around like headless chooks and dying left and right.

However, both SG1 and SGA don't really have a leader for their team. They are all equal rank or are just civillians. I reckon we should make a base for our team on the planet we accidentally gated to. Maybe, if there's enough of us, we could have several teams and/or a general on base.

Ok, I hereby give you the rank of Lt Colonel and you shall henceforth be known as Lt Colonel RM_2000_A, aka Col RM.

What rank are you gonna give me?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Well, we are all civilians, so there shoudn't be rankings, right? We only have base commander, team leader, team member basekeeper and stuff. That's our available ranks.

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Ok, so henceforth you'll be known as Team leader RM, aka, RM. :D

so - what about me?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I'd want you, Shan and Bray to be my team. Bray can do the serious eppys while Shan can do the wacky ones. We're gonna have to tag Fluffy and MD along, I personally don't like the idea of them left in the PJ because they surely are gonna eat all of our supplies, and they may terrorize PG villagers into shooting us.

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Either that or fly the jumper off to a moon of some planet made entirely of chocolate. So which episodes will you and me do then? EDIT: very bad grammer, mum would kill me. Which episodes will you and I do?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:35 PM
We should start compiling up what our characters are gonna do for the first adventure.

EDIT: I noticed many people pass by our thread. Wonder why?

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I'll start racking my brains.

I also noticed that they are passing by our thread. Maybe they are intimidated. Not sure either.

Northern Girl
May 12th, 2008, 09:45 PM
*pops in*

Some might be intimadated, to no use though. Most of us are just curious though :)

Feel free to float around in "our" part of the univers too :D

*poofs back to where she belongs*

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:49 PM
My plan is that when we get to that AU, we start exploring, we find a device to go back to our universe, then when we are ready to deploy it using the gate, Wraith dial. They were doing something like a recon mission for Michael or Todd, and the resulting skirmish destroys the device. Now we have to start exploring to get home. Is it good?

Well, I think they're just looking at our thread. We're not intimidating, we are just obsessed with Chevrons and decided to do an RP after it was finished.

Edit: Thank you, Northern Girl for that :)

TheGreatLordGeorge
May 12th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Well please know that you are welcome to join Aftermath at anytime, we love freshmeat, new blood, new members.

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 09:54 PM
:eek:

did i miss something? How did we get to the AU? Sounds great. We could have lots of character interaction with that (seeing how everyone reacts to the whole getting stuck in an AU) and get to meet the wraith for the first time, right?

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 09:59 PM
We got in that AU the same way as the other SG-1's did in...What episode was that when Landry said he's not allowing the SGC to be the Grand Central station of the universe?

Oh, and thanks to all who posted inviting us, and thanks for the warm welcome.

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Ah, yes, Ripple Effect. i loved that episode! So did we come into that AU, through our Orlin stargate or through another stargate? And is each episode a joint effort or a one person job?

yeah, sorry, I am a curious gal.

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 10:13 PM
1) Through our Orlin type Stargate
2) Each episode is a group effort. Teams are responsible for their own eppys, and for eppys involving the entire crew, we all help each other.

And Shan's on! Yay!

Muh_tuttles
May 12th, 2008, 11:01 PM
yay! hi shan! Sorry i haven't been on. I've been helping a friend with their computer troubles.

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I'm waiting for everyone on my team to show up, start fixing things then start the RP.

melfan
May 13th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Found my way over here :)

Now what?

Considering I just heard of this AU I'm a little lost :rolleyes:

And I read what's it about so I'm interested

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 02:15 AM
We are waiting for the others to agree over the storylines, then characters, then the other stuff, then we will start the RP.

melfan
May 13th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Sounds good

And I registrated on the Forum on the website Bray linked :)

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Thanks! Let's wait until the others come on.

Bray
May 13th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I see there are now 8 members on the forum :eek: :D

SanGate
May 13th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Me being number 8 :D

melfan
May 13th, 2008, 02:32 AM
We are growing I see :D

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Yay! More people! Everyone check up the storyline and propose changes, praise, criticism and suggestion.

NOTE: Sample of the first "ep" that introduces us below.

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 05:19 AM
BASEMENT

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Shut it off!" yelled RM as he was fixing up the capacitors for the gate.

"You said turn it on!" Bray yelled back.

"I said turn it on after I finish!" RM scowled. He was getting tired and annoyed. They are all sweaty and exhausted just fixing up the power. The room is quite small, which made the room's temperature unbearable and the cramped spaces means less workspace. And why does he deserve to do it? He's just an SG fan and a prolific poster in the 10,000 Chevrons thread. But his friends just have to make his day more miserable by making something that wouldn't work inside an oven-temperature and cramped basement. Just then, a knock came on the door.

"Come in"

Shanthaia walked in. He was ---insert Shan's description here---. But he is smart. That is, if he is not hungry. ---insert more Shan descriptors here that involves the plot---

"Tired?"

"Yes. But thank goodness, its done."

"Let's try and dial somewhere"

END OF SAMPLE (If fixed, I'm/We just gonna continue on this)

That's the beginning. If we get more peeps and Shan's bio this can turn quite well.

Pharaoh Atem
May 13th, 2008, 06:15 PM
wow cool my chervon thread insprised a RPG

"feels loved" :D

ebethman
May 13th, 2008, 08:26 PM
AHA, here it is.

I'm still a little confused about how this links with the website

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 09:49 PM
@ Pharaoh Atem: Well, we are homeless and obsessed, and we loved that game.

@ ebethman: The website is basically the support system for this thread. It's done like that as not to clutter up future RP, and to be a place to post "episodes" when they are concluded.

@ everyone: Can everyone try to be online? We have to because we need the people who are comfirmed to join and to discuss what to do for the second mission/episode and what is gonna be our first story arc.

ebethman
May 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry guys, school and work at the moment, may only have to be a guest in the future. I'll still keep an eye on things though.

Muh_tuttles
May 13th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I'm online - any one wanna play? Can I post the next bit? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 10:17 PM
You can post a short bit of what you were working on, like a teaser or something.

Muh_tuttles
May 13th, 2008, 10:35 PM
ok, so here's my little sneak peak, following on from yours a bit. Just an idea.

The phone rings.
“Blasted phone,” mutters RM, leaving it alone and tinkering with the gate to get it just right. Bray rolls his eyes and answers it anyway.
“Hello?”
“Hey Bray, it’s me MT. I am so incredibly bored and there’s no one else to chat to. Wanna chat?”
“Uh, well, not really. I’m about to go off world.”
“ . . . . . . ha ha, very funny. You are known for your English dry humour. Maybe in your dreams you might be going off world. No, seriously, do you wanna chat?”
“No seriously, we are about to go off world! RM has finished his gate, he’s just doing the little minor details now.”
“Well, why didn’t you say so! Gee, I gotta get my stuff together. I’ll be right over – don’t even think about starting till I get there!”
Click.

“Hmmmmm . . . .” Bray thinks to himself then turns around and says to RM, “Well, MT’s coming with us.”
RM continues tinkering, “Yes, fine, whatever, just let me finish this and make sure she’s here soon.”
Shan smiles, “Is she bringing MD? Fluffy enjoys his company.”
Bray shrugs, “She didn’t say. I’d say she is.”

Doorbell goes.
RM sighs very audibly, “Send them away, whoever they are. Just let me finish in peace! . . . honestly, stupid people. . .” he continues on muttering to himself while adjusting the chevrons.

Shan grins at Bray and walks off to open the front door revealing RiG.

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 10:50 PM
It's good. REAL good. We are just gonna wait until Bray and Shan finish whatever they're doing and come here. Then we can start.

Think about this trailer!

One teamOne city-shipOne galaxyIn one alternate universeThe Chevron Team!

Muh_tuttles
May 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Glad you like it. Sitting on tenterhooks waiting for Bray and Shan.

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 11:08 PM
They could take quite a while, lets discuss our backstory. I think we should have that storehouse, but it's only the size of two closets, to have some reliable source of food ike Atlantis.

Muh_tuttles
May 13th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Sorry, but I have to go. Bible study in an hour, have to have a shower and dinner.

Maybe meet back here in 12 hours or so :D

RM_2000_A
May 13th, 2008, 11:34 PM
*facepalm*

Okay, I'm alone, I guess I have to talk to myself in this thread then.

Bray
May 13th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Sorry, but I have to go. Bible study in an hour, have to have a shower and dinner.

Maybe meet back here in 12 hours or so :D

Bible Study :eek: for 12 hours! :eek:

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 12:33 AM
I curse the fact that I work late this week....

Have to leave in 2 hours

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Ok I just created a little section where we can put the completed episodes in.

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Bray, can you add more bits? I hope you have some time now.

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Quick question.

Are we doing the RP here or on the website??

A bit confused here :confused:

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Yeah that's what I'm not sure about too, is it going in here, or on the other site?

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 01:42 AM
How about we play here, and put up the episode on the website?

So if someone misses something after being away a while they can go to the website and read the episode and catch up

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah I like that idea, with the CAU thread so many people were posting that it sometimes got comfusing and posts contradicted each other so with this we can post stuff here, someone might spot a contradiction or something and then we can amend it before posting it on the site.

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM
That sounds good :)

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Right now to read back and find the previous posts :D

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Mine is first, then MT's which is just a little above that post with the spoiler pyramid and the "trailer"

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
The joy of re-reading old posts :rolleyes:

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Anyone know what RiG is going to be Doctor etc? I don't think he / she has a bio yet?

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 02:17 AM
RiG and Shan promised me their bios tomorrow. But you can just post it, wait for their bio, then edit it according to the info there.

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Okey dokey, give me...20 mins then I'll have the next little bit done. I'm just finishing manifests.

melfan
May 14th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Off course the bios! *slaps head* Have to do that tonight after I come home from work. Have to leave now.

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Yay, RODNEY! *huggles for posting so-needed bio*

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM
woohoo! Btw, nice bit RM, very exciting - we're in an alternate universe Atlantis!!! Woohoo!!

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 06:38 PM
maybe we should throw up the credits next! :P just kidding. who's doing the next bit? someone who hasn't done any yet. come on! lets do it!

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 06:59 PM
OK, here's the reason.

When we reached the point where the planet was, due to a nearby star exploding, the gamma rays from the explosion opened the hole from Ripple effect, and interfered with the wormhole, sending it careening towards other gates, like the thing that happened in Solitudes. However the power was so great we literally skipped through the Midway gates and ended up on the Atlantis.

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 07:06 PM
the AU atlantis right?

so we can set up base there? I bags Rodney's old room! Or maybe I'll be like Ford and go for a "little place with an ocean view. Out of the way."

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, it is. And there is already a new 15,000 Chevrons thread, but we'll still continue this, because all the effort we spent would be wasted if we abandon this, right?

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 07:16 PM
exactly! And all the people in the new thread have only posted "chevron 2 encoded", and so on and so forth

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Looking good RiG. I think RM had other ideas, but thats good! Ooh, this is so exciting! :D
Btw, did you have other ideas RM? If not forget i said anything! or wrote anything, watever

RodneyIsGodney
May 14th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Looking good RiG. I think RM had other ideas, but thats good! Ooh, this is so exciting! :D
Btw, did you have other ideas RM? If not forget i said anything! or wrote anything, watever

Yeah, RM beat me to the post. Oh, well.

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Back. Fell asleep over the keyboard. The part I was doing is now full of senseless letter "N's" and spaces.

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Didn't it give you to think that I was inactive for 4 pages :S - now I know the RP is on that thread I will come up with something - AFTER I ATE; or I'll kill somebody. I was a bit confuesed - where the RP would take place - thought it would be the new page Bray created (mostly) :)

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 03:11 AM
LOL, sorry for that.

BlueJay
May 15th, 2008, 05:05 AM
i missed the memo
include me, include me!
please, please, please!!!

Bray
May 15th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Come here (http://www.freewebs.com/stargatechevronteam/index.htm) and we will include you :D

BlueJay
May 15th, 2008, 05:12 AM
i did but no bio yet, it's late and atlantis is on soon, but please include me in the story, perhaps fluffy shoved me in a crate to get back at me for pulling one of his teeth out with a pair of pliers, or maybe i just like to sleep in weird places, i don't know make something up
back in ten.

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Morning guys! The story is fantastic so far! Can't wait for more. Can't wait to write more. I just woke up so that will have to wait a while. But I'm here!

Bray
May 15th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Oh Herro

http://greg.org/archive/team_america_kji.jpg

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 07:49 AM
bray stop postinf funny stuff - I just hit my knee badly at and edge while laughing :mad::D

Bray
May 15th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Sorry :o

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I asked this over at the RPG site and I'm gonna ask here too cuz I'm not sure where I'll get a response first.

MT, What is your occupation or Rank? It wasn't really specified in your bio. Unless I missed it.(I'm always missing things:o)

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Hullo? Anyone here?

...Somebody?

...Anybody?

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 11:12 AM
yes I'm here but I posted already three times form the last 4 now it is somebody elses turn - it is called rollplaying not Shathaia writes a story :)

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Well I know your here Shan. I meant everyone else. MT, RM, Bray...

Bray
May 15th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I was at the pub....I'm not gonna post anything until tomorrow....as Guinness has got the better of me.

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM
For a start you could fix my gender :D

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I don't want to.

SHAN WHUMPAGE FOREVER!

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I found the Filtered Word! I get the title back! *dances*

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Dances too as she soon will have a turquise name again :)

Muh_tuttles
May 15th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'm on and off again - lots of work to do unfortunately. I'll post a bit later on. Someone else can post the next bit.

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I found the Filtered Word! I get the title back! *dances*

Filtered word? What-what'd I miss? What is that?

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM
http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=12&st=60

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 06:59 PM
*waits for next post*

Muh_tuttles
May 15th, 2008, 07:06 PM
i'll post the next bit

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 09:11 PM
OK. So Ebeth wants to go Ford-esque, because he has some things to do. I'm gonna post some stuff about this later.

Muh_tuttles
May 15th, 2008, 09:13 PM
ok

Do you ever get off these forums? :P You always seem to be on them . . . then again, I always seem to be on these forums too!

ebethman
May 15th, 2008, 09:16 PM
OK. So Ebeth wants to go Ford-esque, because he has some things to do. I'm gonna post some stuff about this later.
Sorry guy's I've just got a tone of stuff, exams and work and the production....
I try and come back in the holidays.

BlueJay
May 16th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Bluejay rolls his eyes, "Duh, go to the supply room, get some guns and kick some wraith-"

HEY!! FIX MY GENDER!!:S

and i love wraith thankyou very much, you should see the stuff i post, i'm a fruitcake.:) Just asked JM if we'll ever get an answer to if wraith are really green ALL over.;)

RM_2000_A
May 16th, 2008, 05:16 AM
You can post to fix it. If you really want to. And join our group!

BlueJay
May 16th, 2008, 05:21 AM
i can't continue the story till tomorrow, i must go sleep soon or i'll fall over.
someone else go.

RM_2000_A
May 16th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Well, me too. I must go. Cya'll!

RodneyIsGodney
May 16th, 2008, 10:45 AM
It's "RiG" not "RiD"!:P

Hey guys!

Shanthaia
May 16th, 2008, 10:47 AM
whoops - sorry - well at least I have not messed up your gender :S

RodneyIsGodney
May 16th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Thank god for that!:P

Muh_tuttles
May 16th, 2008, 10:06 PM
woohoo! All done! sounds good.

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Discussion for the second episode is here!

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=23

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 03:25 AM
NOTE: I edited the first post, can someone comment on what to add?

And, the second eppy thingy's discussion is nearly finished. Comment on it before it closes!

Bray
May 17th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Change Shan for RiG on my team apparently Shan is staying on base all the time :S

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:26 AM
um, Shan is still here RiG went :); shan must stay to babysit the wraith :S

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:34 AM
You can't, Bray's your teammate. Now write something!

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:36 AM
bray didn't take me with him - I won't write anything till this is fixed http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/wraithanime04.gif

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Its fixed now. Write something!

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:40 AM
here? or at SCGT? - because if it is here I can't see it :(

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:41 AM
It is fixed, on both.

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Bray shouted, "Let's go!" and rushed headlong into the gate. Mel and Shan followed, carrying their gear and supplies. The gate shut down.

:confused:

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Bray didn't fix it much, but I edited the SGCT one to be RiG, and not you.

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:46 AM
thanks - off to write something now :)

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Great! Do we see Fenrir in this one?

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 05:52 AM
not in my post -a sit deals with getting a bit secure and comfortable in Atlantis and if it is not too long aslo about Fluffy's missbehaviour :)

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Yay for a misbehaving Fluffy!

BlueJay
May 17th, 2008, 06:00 AM
says the person who wasn't locked in a crate

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 04:09 PM
wow - cool!

THe next bit should be on the new planet - this'll be good!

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 04:29 PM
RiG is female :D

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM
LOL, My bad. Waiting for Fen to make his entrance, though.

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM
hey foxz! ready to post the next bit?

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah, how far along is the story?

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM
just edited the thread to include shans bit. EVerything you need to know about ep 2 is on the link above.

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Ok thanks...

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 06:27 PM
3 things:

1. Thanx for that Shan.;)

2. Gotta eat dinner.

3. What discussion? Shan's bit or all of you guys' posts. Or is there something on the site I should read?

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM
ignore everything and just read the above link.

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Yes, there is. its in The Story forum, the EP 2 Discussion.

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Right.

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Fen, care to post your intro now? Fen?

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Intro? I thought I was going to be incorporated into the story as it develops.

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Oh, right. Forgot about that *smacks forehead*

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
LOL :P

Her? ...Fenrir is male :P (and so am I ;)) :D

*facepalm*

See what I mean! I need to hang out here when you guys are around then maybe I'd get things straight!

Sorry Fen!:o

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM
*facepalm*

See what I mean! I need to hang out here when you guys are around then maybe I'd get things straight!

Sorry Fen!:o

It's ok ;)

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 07:44 PM
*ehem*

As far as I know the mission hasn't begun yet...

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 07:57 PM
What I ment is the team have left the base but nothing else has happened yet..

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Well, Bray wrote that part, that was for Shan, really.

RiG, when are you posting your bit?

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Ok will do :D

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Sorry I haven't been around much, gotten a puppy and it has gotten most of my attention :)

Bray
May 18th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Well I'm off to bed so sure, go for it.

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Dance?:tealcanime49:

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 06:56 PM
With the RPG thread getting cluttered with chat (both about the role-play and off-topic) it would be a good idea to have a second thread to take that to and clear up the RPG thread so that the game is easier to access...

As the title suggests this thread is for discussing the RPG, planning what to do next and to chat.

toomuchcaf
June 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Is there anything I can do to help RM?

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Who's writing up the next bit?

And what plans do we have for Episode 4?

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 07:16 PM
My pathetic attempt at wraith avatar making at 11:00pm...
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw2.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw3.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw4.png
Hey guys!

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 07:17 PM
They're really good :)

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
No more rants. Seriously.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Have ya heard of writers block RM???

I get it all the time! Like now!

Thanx Fen.:)

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Everyone knows the plot. And after all the effort you put, isn't it inspiration enough?

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Hopefully with the RPG easier to access here on Gateworld the confusion and potential plot holes will be less likely to happen.

There is something I was thinking about for everyone to have more of a say in the direction of the RPG...

Each member gets the opportunity to design an episode, draft up what will happen (rough outline) and put it to the group... I would like to come up with an idea for an ep maybe two and this could be a good way to get a greater dynamic feel to the RPG series and more variety in the stories told.

If we do this then everyone gets to choose an ep number to plan an ep for (you don't have to come up with an ep idea if you don't want to) the only episodes that should be kept free for group planning is #10, #11 (Mid-season two part) and #18, #19, #20 (Season ending story arc).

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 07:55 PM
To add to ^

If you want to draft an eppy, you have to tell me, and we will reserve that slot for you.

Episodes for individual planning must be related to the story. That is the only guideline. Also, try to be as clean as possible, obscene episodes is a violation and will be given the dreaded red reps. Or worse, reported.

If noone is there to draft an episode for individual planning, that episode's ownership will transfer to me, and group planning will happen.

I agree with you, Fen, so it isn't usually me, MT, or Bray who gets to decide the course of an eppy.

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Cool thanks, This should make the planning process easier for part of the season anyway.

I want to reserve Ep 8 if I can? (gives me some time to think on it and get a nice plan set out) :cool:

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Yes, you can. I'll take EP3 and another, if I have time.

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 04:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDbOMJOMgQ&feature=related

toomuchcaf
June 9th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Hi hi hi (bounces up and down, getting attention).
I came up with an ep idea! A fun one! (But this just might be my opinion - I like westerns).

When CT decide they need to trade for food, they decide to go with a planet one of the enthos knows. They get there, start asking around about trade possibilities, and also ask if anyone knows of a wraith keeping humans hostage (such as ebeth - she is a hostage!). The CT team get run out of towns by a bunch of yahoos that claim to be the law (have purdy badges too :D).
They are intercepted before they get to the gate by townsfolk who ask them to help the people overthrow the mayor and his cronies. CT says no, townsfolk says they know where ebeth is, but won't tell unless CT help.
It ends in a showdown (cue The Good, The Bad and The Ugly theme music) in the main square between the head yahoo lawman and one of the CT team.
CT get the goods, the info, and then head off to get the girl.

(I'm sorry, but the idea of Bray, Fen or RM stalking down the street for ten paces, with that theme music just cracks me up).

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Ebeth is an original CT member, remember?

toomuchcaf
June 9th, 2008, 05:09 AM
hey, it was just an idea, and I thought that one of the objectives was to find ebeth? And who says the info would be reliable? I thought everyone would get a laugh out of it. Doesn't mean I want to see it as an actual ep, I was thinking if you bounce enough ideas around, someone will read something that will inspire them to do their own piece.

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 05:13 AM
So ebeth got turned into a Wraith? Now that would be pretty.

toomuchcaf
June 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Wraith keeping human hostage (ebeth) as in ebeth is the human being kept hostage!

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 05:16 AM
OK, I get it.

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2008, 02:02 PM
So, are we still posting our bits in the original CT RPG thread?

Fenrir Foxz
June 9th, 2008, 02:04 PM
So, are we still posting our bits in the original CT RPG thread?

Yeah that thread is now exclusively for the RPG write-ups, everything else should be moved here.

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Yeah that thread is now exclusively for the RPG write-ups, everything else should be moved here.

Okay, thanx for clearing that up.:)

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I asked Tame to move the nonsense ones here, just wait.

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2008, 04:28 PM
My days of availability vary duo to my work schedule being all over the place. My schedule varies from week to week. My hours/shifts are different every day. I never know what day(s) I'll have off. But I guess could let you know on a weekly basis. If that's alright. Like, when I get my schedule for the week I can come over here and, ah, let you know which days I'll be available for that week.

This week I only have Thursday and Saturday off. So, I'll be available those days. As well as Friday afternoon.

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 02:28 AM
OK. Anybody else?

ebethman
June 10th, 2008, 02:41 AM
OK. Anybody else?

Friday afternoon, Saturday afternoon, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... :D

Sorry I've been a bit of a missery gut's in some of my little pop in posts lately, I'm just coming off the tail end of a nervous, not exactly breakdown, but closish. Exams are almost over and I do have an idea on how to bring me back but will need a little help to develop it.

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 02:42 AM
TMC has a plan. Ask him/her/it.

toomuchcaf
June 10th, 2008, 02:58 AM
I am a her, which you should know by now RM. And it was just a suggestion of an ep. Certainly nobody has said wether they like it or not.

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 03:19 AM
You should talk to Ebeth. I liked the idea, but you should have made ebeth a Wraith, instead of a poor little damsel. Just for a twist.

Shanthaia
June 11th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Hm, nice thread

My life is completly unplanable at the moment ans will stay that way till I settled down in Vancouver - sorry - you may not get a post from me in the next month :S

RM_2000_A
June 11th, 2008, 04:40 AM
*pokes Vancouver*

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Is there much of a dirrection that we're trying to get for ep 4. I know it's what happened when the SGC found out we left but are we planning some kind of twist. I finished off the flash back and a little bit in the pressent and put it in the other thread. Just a suggestion but what a bout the title of "Aftermath". And do we have any ideas for a name for ep 3.
RM I hope you don't mind but I put a bit of character stuff in my bit for you. Sort of shows that you've got a lot of frustration building up with the situation. Well at lest I hope it does.

RodneyIsGodney
June 12th, 2008, 06:52 AM
I seem to be making cameo appearences only.:(

toomuchcaf
June 12th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Sorry about not putting you in my bit RiG :( Is there anything you can think for me to add you in? I'm a bit braindead at the moment.

RodneyIsGodney
June 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM
So am I I'm afraid. Writers block is keeping me from writing a bit myself.

Bray
June 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Huh I never knew this existed :S

Muh_tuttles
June 12th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Just a rant:

I am very annoyed. And disappointed. Especially with some people here. (Not you, Fen)

For starters, the people who create an episode has the responsibility to maintain it. He/She must maintain his/her episode, add all the new bits and urge everyone to post something. For the people whose episode is centered upon (For example, CT1 or Chevron Base), please be active and post a bit every now and then. It is a shame that we are wasting an episode and our trust in you, while the others not involved get forced to post a bit, which somehow, creates confusion, or a plot hole. Learn to balance your time. Work and school aren't excuses. Some people say we have work/school and I (and everybody else) see them wandering around Off-Topic Chatter and 15,000 Chevrons, lying to us. A bit can just be as long as a few sentences. If you really can't, exceptions can be given. But please. We all have our commitments. I have school, everyone has, and some have work. You committed yourselves into CT, be responsible enough for your commitment. I'm not forcing you to post a bit. I'm not a dictator. I'm not forcing you to get off 15k Chevrons or Gateworld. I just want everyone to be active and be reasonable. We all know everyone here has lots and lots of time. We just forget our commitments, because its "boring". But we did it, and there's no turning back. I don't want this to end in futility. I and everyone else have wasted time, effort and sweat to put this to fruition. If you care for all those effort, please be responsible enough for the original thread and continue posting.

Was my speech convincing? ;)

I have to concentrate hard for uni all the time and for getting things done for uni so you'll have to get off my back if i don't feel like posting much during this time on this thread. While yes, it is fun to do this, sometimes i just wanna chill out without thinking hard or trying to remember where we are up to in this bit. I might be able to make myself do it every now and then, but please don't be on me guys. :( Especially you RM :P.

RM_2000_A
June 13th, 2008, 01:23 AM
AC3 is out! Yay!

Can everybody join Roo Island?

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/teams.phtml

Bray
June 13th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Ac3?

RM_2000_A
June 13th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Altador Cup 3. I don't really go to Neopets, just when it is out.

Bray
June 13th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Riiiight.....I still have no idea what you are on about.

RM_2000_A
June 13th, 2008, 04:53 AM
http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/index.phtml

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 01:56 AM
*Is not going to reply to RM on the RPG thread as it encourages him to spam even more* :P

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:58 AM
*hits Fen with a stick and runs to the other thread*

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 02:00 AM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sir Spamalot (aka RM), what is a short and succinct synopsis of the current ep?

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 02:01 AM
*Fires an anti tank rocket at RM as he flees and watches him explode*

melfan
June 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Okey, have to ask. How long does an episode have to be? How many parts?

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 02:15 AM
It depends, really. Its your choice. If it does what the plans for the ep is, you can close it.

melfan
June 14th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Okey, have to plan a plot then
I already plotting one for another RPG, but I think I can manage come up with a plot for this one, gotta read past episode to get some contens in what I can plot

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Mel, don't leave! (or is it the TotUP/Taking of the universe plot?)

4 episodes left!

melfan
June 14th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Yea, it's the one, and we have dubbed it the CAU

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 02:23 PM
OK.

*sigh* I just wished people were just a little more active. The people who wanted me to start this aren't even posting now. Bray, Shan and MT aren't. Fen, and the others (who said they aren't going to post that much) are. I was thinking of moving them to higher ranks and demoting the others, but that will cause an uproar and the utter destruction of CT, won't it?

Bray
June 14th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Not really....and by the way, I only originally was here to help out with the site and forum....then somehow got dragged into the story.

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 02:27 PM
BTW, How am I going to do a mass-erase of important characters?

Bray
June 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Tactical nuclear strike? Lots of people slipping on the way into the shower? A mass orgy gone wrong? I'll leave it upto you.

melfan
June 14th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm gonna write my part with my character leaving

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 02:30 PM
*sigh*

I'm gonna have to resort to making alts for myself just to sustain CT's "sinking" boat.

RodneyIsGodney
June 14th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I want to be active, I really do. It's this damn writers block, I hate it! I have tried so many times after reading other people's bits and...I either have nothing or I don't know where to start. What with all the flashbacks I don't know if I should write about the present or the past(SGC stuff).I don't know which direction the ep is going in. If there was an outline for the ep(s) that would make it so much easier for me/us to write cuz then we'd know what to write about, we'd know who was writing what so there would be know confusion.

Like, maybe, have acts or something and everyone chooses which act of the ep they would like to write. Oh, and a teaser too.

...just a suggestion.

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yes, was thinking of passing down the leadership to you. Why don't we switch?

Let me get disabled, then I let you assume the position.

You can get off your writers block, just write short stories.

ebethman
June 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I'm starting a plan for an ep to bring me back, what eps are avalible?

I'd be happy to post something in the current ep but I'd rather not do it without an episode plan. Just to save it turning into a pile of waffel.

RodneyIsGodney
June 14th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Dunno. Except for ep13 which is all mine.:D

Passing leadership to me?! What does this job entail <that's my denseness kicking in.:o

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I'm starting a plan for an ep to bring me back, what eps are avalible?

I'd be happy to post something in the current ep but I'd rather not do it without an episode plan. Just to save it turning into a pile of waffel.

Here's the episode list:

SEASON ONE

Episode 1: "Gateway".

Episode 2: "Shadows In The Night".

Episode 3: "Aftermath".

Episode 4: "Home Front" (RM_2000_A) - (Presently being written).

Episode 5: Reserved by Sangate.

Episode 6: Reserved by Melfan.

Episode 7: Reserved by ebethman.

Episode 8: Reserved by Fenrir_Foxz.

Episode 9:

Episode 10 - 11: MID SEASON - (Two part story).

Episode 12: Reserved by RM_2000_A.

Episode 13: Reserved by Rodney_Is_Godney.

Episode 14: Reserved by Muh_tuttles.

Episode 15: Reserved by toomuchcaf.

Episode 16: Reserved by Fenrir_Foxz.

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

Episode 19 - 20: SEASON FINALE - (Three part arc).

ebethman
June 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Mind if I take 7??

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Go for it.

I've updated the list and the one on the CT site.

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 07:41 PM
RiG, nevermind. I cancelled it.

Ugh, I forgot to filter out the residue from the latte, its terrible!

BlueJay
June 14th, 2008, 11:39 PM
just some ideas as i haven't written anything in a while. I am confused, last i read one group was heading for caves and survivors and the other group had lost Todd. I need to read the next bits.

* Humour ep
Fluffy and MD start to pick up on human thoughts, humans think differently about different things = humour. Group of refugees or something in city, something bad overheard. Can end with the person thoughts being genuine or they didn’t really mean it and the wraith misunderstood. The wraith could develop this by perhaps the combination of a earth ingredient and something from Pegasus.

*TMC, her husband was not killed but converted into a worshipper (I originally put in runner but worshipper opens up more future possibilities). Team is captured, will he let them escape?

*Shan summons something worse than miss crazy torture that takes up residence in one member of the team. Series of medical and verbal tests to determine who it is.

*Bray and TER tension. Who is military leader- off world mission goes south, each rely on each others strengths, kinda predictable bonding episode, unless someone wants to throw a spanner in there.

*Fluffy and MD are affected by a device left behind by the ancients that increases their violent tendencies. It was intended to be used as a weapon, plant it in a hive and the wraith would kill each other and any worshippers onboard. Could produce some good scary moments, and Bray can be allowed to shoot the wraith (not fatally).

More to come, feel free to add or subtract or completely disregard these. If it concerns mainly one or two characters it would be best if they decided if this is something they want for their character.

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 11:56 PM
whoa, awesome thinking BJ!! I can see an ep in each one of those ideas. Here's another idea.

*RM's leadership comes into question when his opinion comes into conflict with half of the others'. So the Altantis team people are divided against each other and it takes a disastrous thing to bring them all together.

Bray
June 14th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Would the disastrous event be my death?

melfan
June 14th, 2008, 11:59 PM
whoa, awesome thinking BJ!! I can see an ep in each one of those ideas. Here's another idea.

*RM's leadership comes into question when his opinion comes into conflict with half of the others'. So the Altantis team people are divided against each other and it takes a disastrous thing to bring them all together.

Yea, sounds interesting

Muh_tuttles
June 15th, 2008, 12:07 AM
why? Do particularly want to die Bray? :P

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:09 AM
I can have a wraith suck you dry

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of shower accident.....or orgy gone terribly wrong....but hey whatever :p

Muh_tuttles
June 15th, 2008, 12:11 AM
:eek: why do you want to leave????

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Were you not here last night either?....or whatever time it was for you at around midnight GMT

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:13 AM
RM has become... what's the word... Bray, help out

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:13 AM
over bearing?

Muh_tuttles
June 15th, 2008, 12:14 AM
ah, i see.

Don't leave me all alone :(

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:15 AM
You'll still have BlueJay.....and TMC....and TER....and eBeth

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I will still be around, only not posting chapters, maybe commenting on them

Muh_tuttles
June 15th, 2008, 12:16 AM
yeah but u guys are cool too. :(:(:(:(:(:( I'm gonna cry if you do. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:17 AM
And Fenrir....

Yeah I'll still read, I just don't want to be pressured into writing stuff and feeling like I have a 3rd job

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:21 AM
It's become more of a task than something fun. That why I haven't been able to write any. I have this block because I get pressured to write something. Now I have started to plan out my demise, and possible Bray's as well if he let's me

BlueJay
June 15th, 2008, 12:39 AM
don't go
just ignore RM if he starts in with POST NOW
i always ignore it
it can be fun again. We need to go back to the way it was in 10,000 chevrons

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:46 AM
I ignore it as well, but it can a get too much and i have desided just to leave CT. My mind is set on that. I gonna write and comment on chapters and stuff, I just don't gonna write any chapters.

Come to think about it. That is how it's been anyway, so I'll just drop my character from the story all together

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Yeah it's not like we're leaving never to be seen again, we just don't want to write bits anymore....I mean you can keep my character if you like, but I don't want to be writing, I'll still read and comment etc.

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 12:58 AM
my character haven't been seen that much, so it won't be that big of loss for the story

Muh_tuttles
June 15th, 2008, 01:08 AM
I'd have to stay because other RM won't have anyone to ship!

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 01:10 AM
lol yeah....RM and his weird little shipping things. That's something that kinda annoyed me the little bit at the end of ep 1 where I cried....who wrote that anyways?

BlueJay
June 15th, 2008, 01:10 AM
so who is intent on their character being killed off and who will not be writing anymore but will leave their character for others to write with?

MT&MD forever! MD will see to RM!
i joke, i joke

but Bray, you need to have a soft squishy middle.
ok, i hated the crying too

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah but it should have been brought in slowly, in 1 episode it went from me busting balls and beasting people to suddenly crying over someone I'd never met before :S

I'm not bothered whether the character stays or dies, hell maybe you can make it so I get annoyed with the new commander (TER) and leave to set up my own Spec Ops force like Ronon in....was it Last Man? I can't remember :S Then I can make guest appearances.

Shanthaia
June 15th, 2008, 01:26 AM
sounds nice too, but whatever yiu want to be happy Bray :)

I stay as long as I like it - I enjoy writing after all, I just don't have that much time for it lately :(

My fanfic is standing still too, so...

ebethman
June 15th, 2008, 02:10 AM
No one should be suffering to do something that they love. I've actually stopped posting in another RPG like thread because it needed me to constantly be there, most days infact. I think RM did have a right to have a firm word with us, remember no one wants to be the bad guy. I also think the post now thing is a little much but you have to admit we all needed a good kick up the bum.
So it's not going to be the most active RPG, that doesn't matter. As long as we get a few chapters a week, any where from say 4 to 7 that's okay. We can't expect too much from our selves. Some weeks will be much better and some won't. This is ment to be fun and if we fell like we are obligated to do this it won't the same.
I would love it if people didn't leave (I'm one to talk) but if they feel like they have to than I think I can respect that.
A suggestion however. To precent writers block and people being confused about what they have to write I think that the person who is writting the ep should always have a pretty detailed plan before we start.

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 02:24 AM
I don't wanna drop a bombshell, but the leaving of melfan and Bray has made me decide to leave as well. I've been thinking about this for a while, and the fact that they are going made it definite for me too.

It's too demanding. I'm in another RPG where we just write bits out of the blue, without episodes or season attached, without a whole detailed plan lying before me which I have to follow. I can write whenever I want, whatever I want without having the others urging me to write something. There are days that I'm into it, days that I'm not, and it's become apparent that I'm not willing to commit I'm scmyself fully to this one the way some people would want me too. To avoid further clashes and irritations about me writing, and others wanting me to write, I think it's better if I leave too. Melfan already made a plan for that in her ep, which is 6 I think.

I'm scheduled to do 5, which I will do, but as said, still have my exam on Tuesday, so don't expect any miracles on detailed planning before that.

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Yes, I am planning on leaving in Episode 6. My character is gonna die in the hands of the Wraith. If Sangate and Bray want to leave in that episode, let me know and I write you out as well

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Yeah do that thing where I leave but don't die, I go to avenge your deaths or whatever.

And eBeth, sure you're right if this was real life and it actually mattered we would need a kick up the arse, but this is supposed to be fun, it's just become to anal for me, all the planning and stuff, just feels like being back in A Level media, not fun what so ever. The RPG CAU that I'm in is much more relaxed, no pressure, I can post when I want, and it's actually fun.

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Okey, I'll write that in

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Okay, so melfan and I were discussing our departures and how to add this into eps 5 and 6. So, I thought the plan was to go to my planet to get survivors. I'm still there with TMC right? So we're gonna go after them, and then the team comes back from Atlantis to help me, we encounter some more wraith, fighting, also with those creatures on the planet, then at the end some more darts and things come through the gate, which beam melfan and me aboard?

Bray
June 15th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Sounds good

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Okay, so melfan and I were discussing our departures and how to add this into eps 5 and 6. So, I thought the plan was to go to my planet to get survivors. I'm still there with TMC right? So we're gonna go after them, and then the team comes back from Atlantis to help me, we encounter some more wraith, fighting, also with those creatures on the planet, then at the end some more darts and things come through the gate, which beam melfan and me aboard?

So my part will entail San and Me getting beamed on board a Dart that take us to a Hive and demands information about Atlantis. I can't give much of information that satisfy the Wraith Queen and she sucks me dry, San tries to escape and ands up in a struggle with a Wraith and the end result ends in her being sucked dry as well before rescue can come. Bray will leave Atlantis searching for Melfan and SanGate, since they could find the adress the Darts came from and has been searching on planets that are empty.
Sounds good?

Shanthaia
June 15th, 2008, 04:18 AM
to me - yes :)

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 04:22 AM
This means I have to a completely rewrite the beginning I had started on and wait till San has posted her part

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 04:22 AM
What did you start on then? I haven't written anything yet, so I can change it without any problems.

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 04:26 AM
I hadn't got that far actually, only a few lines in the beginning

What I manage to write before comming here
Bray, Mel, RiG and San was heading back to get after meeting with some Pegasus inhabitants on a Planet San called Bareth.
Bray: That was a big waste of nothing.
Melfam: Just because they didn't wanna trade didn't mean it was a waste, they pointed out others who wanted to trade with us. San, do you know any of these worlds?
San: I do. Friendly people. These one however has been wiped out by the Wraith.
Melfan: And why didn't they tell us that?
San: The Bareth's don't go through the Ancentrial Ring at all. It's their firm believes.
Melfan: Okey. So off to the wizard, off the wizard we go!
RiG: I blame RM.
San: Why?
RiG: He for some reason took Wizard of Oz with him!
San gives RiG a blank look
Melfan: She doesn't know what you are talking about.

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Okay, so we could just go away in ep 5 from my planet with survivors back to Atlantis after defeating the wraith and creatures, no problem, and then in ep 6 we go to the planet Bareth. That good?

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 04:34 AM
I can rewrite that all togheter and do what we talked about, that was just something I tought up when I knew I was gonna write a chapter on CT

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 04:35 AM
What do you guys think? Which one do you prefer? I like them both.

melfan
June 15th, 2008, 05:18 AM
We can go with your approach that we are getting attacked by Wraith in your story and I then take over in my with us being taken by the Wraith

SanGate
June 15th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Okay, then I'll think of the details about you coming back to my planet.

I was thinking, I thought there should be something that makes me wanna go back with you to atlantis before we're beamed up. Is it an idea that I get attacked by wraith and creatures on the surface when I go to the caves, and you lot rescuing me or something?