This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chevron Team: Discussion/Planning Thread

MOD INSERT_ Inserting ORIGINAL THREAD FIRST POST-With the RPG thread getting cluttered with chat (both about the role-play and off-topic) it would be a good idea to have a second thread to take that to and clear up the RPG thread so that the game is easier to access...

As the title suggests this thread is for discussing the RPG, planning what to do next and to chat.

HELLOOO PEOPLES!!! Yep, I made it here. You there RM? I should really subscribe to this thread while I think about it.

So, I should become more organised and here are some suggestions for the first eppisode.

Perhaps starting with how we all got together, how we made the stargate (btw, we're going to need a new toaster), talk about the planet we accidentally gated to and how we're planning on getting back to earth.

This is REALLY condensed, but does it sound like a good outline?
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 June 2008, 09:29 PM.
    "Wøøf!"

I'm here. The reason why we can't just dial Atlantis is because we don't know its new Stargate Address. Yes, I''d prefer starting how we got together, but I'd want to reserve that part for backstories/flashbacks. I'd prefer we start on how we acquired the materials and built an Orlin-style Stargate.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

sounds good, sounds good. So um, is anyone else joining us or are we just going for this on our own?
      "Wøøf!"

Comment

We are gonna add more people if they want to join, but those who didn't join from the start will be introduced as an alien.

EDIT: Oooh! My lucky 777th post in this thread!

The Chevron Team
        Spoiler:
        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

So we'd better wait till Shan and the others come on and help role play before we start, right?

I really feel like roleplaying right now.
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Well, me too. But what will my rank be?

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:

Comment

Lets say that coz we're all civillian SG fans, we gave each other ranks in terms of who was the best fitted for leading. Lets face it, we need a leader for the Team coz otherwise we'd be running around like headless chooks and dying left and right.

However, both SG1 and SGA don't really have a leader for their team. They are all equal rank or are just civillians. I reckon we should make a base for our team on the planet we accidentally gated to. Maybe, if there's enough of us, we could have several teams and/or a general on base.

Ok, I hereby give you the rank of Lt Colonel and you shall henceforth be known as Lt Colonel RM_2000_A, aka Col RM.

What rank are you gonna give me?
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Well, we are all civilians, so there shoudn't be rankings, right? We only have base commander, team leader, team member basekeeper and stuff. That's our available ranks.

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, so henceforth you'll be known as Team leader RM, aka, RM.

so - what about me?
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

I'd want you, Shan and Bray to be my team. Bray can do the serious eppys while Shan can do the wacky ones. We're gonna have to tag Fluffy and MD along, I personally don't like the idea of them left in the PJ because they surely are gonna eat all of our supplies, and they may terrorize PG villagers into shooting us.

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Either that or fly the jumper off to a moon of some planet made entirely of chocolate. So which episodes will you and me do then? EDIT: very bad grammer, mum would kill me. Which episodes will you and I do?
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

We should start compiling up what our characters are gonna do for the first adventure.

EDIT: I noticed many people pass by our thread. Wonder why?

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'll start racking my brains.

I also noticed that they are passing by our thread. Maybe they are intimidated. Not sure either.
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

*pops in*

Some might be intimadated, to no use though. Most of us are just curious though

Feel free to float around in "our" part of the univers too

*poofs back to where she belongs*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

My plan is that when we get to that AU, we start exploring, we find a device to go back to our universe, then when we are ready to deploy it using the gate, Wraith dial. They were doing something like a recon mission for Michael or Todd, and the resulting skirmish destroys the device. Now we have to start exploring to get home. Is it good?

Well, I think they're just looking at our thread. We're not intimidating, we are just obsessed with Chevrons and decided to do an RP after it was finished.

Edit: Thank you, Northern Girl for that

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X