X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billie Piper on Showtime

From TV Guide
    Call Girl Billie Piper Goes to Work for Showtime

Showtime has picked up 20 half-hour episodes of Secret Diary of a Call Girl, a British/ITV comedy based on the real-life writings of a legal secretary by day/high-class hooker by night. "It has a great sensibility to it," Showtime entertainment president Bob Greenblatt tells Variety. "It's more emotional than you think it's going to be. It's sexy and funny, but there's other stuff going on."

I think what he is saying is that it's the hooker comedy with a heart of gold.

Call Girl, starring Doctor Who's Billie Piper, makes its Showtime debut this summer with eight episodes.
    Sounds somewhat interesting, although from what I gather, it's already aired in the U.K.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu
Working...
X