Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Know Where I Can Get Some Good Pictures Of Gwen Cooper From Torchwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Here Know Where I Can Get Some Good Pictures Of Gwen Cooper From Torchwood

Does anyone know where I can get some good pictures of Gwen Cooper from Torchwood.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Try Photo Gallery at EveMyles.net. They have many good pictures of Eve there.

Here are some I found on my HDD:

click for bigger

torchwood.de has a few HQ Gwen Cooper promo pics, too.
    Last edited by zuz; 06 June 2008, 11:50 PM.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Try Photo Gallery at EveMyles.net. They have many good pictures of Eve there.

Here are some I found on my HDD:

click for bigger

torchwood.de has a few HQ Gwen Cooper promo pics, too.

Cool I'll try those........ I like this pic but was thinking more of the character Gwen then Eve herself and I quite like this cast picture and Gwen in her tight jeans.... And who is the kind of odd girl at the back of the photo next to Gwen. Quite like her.
      Last edited by Coco Pops; 26 July 2008, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Cool I'll try those........ I like this pic but was thinking more of the character Gwen then Eve herself and I quite like this cast picture and Gwen in her tight jeans.... And who is the kind of odd girl at the back of the photo next to Gwen. Quite like her.
        Then, try the second link (torchwood.de). If you go through the episode guide you'll find plenty of Torchwood promo stills [with plenty of Gwen Cooper].

To answer your question, the "odd girl" is Suzie Costello played by Indira Varma. Suzie was one of the original Torchwood team members. season 1 spoilers
        Spoiler:
        [she died in Everything Changes and "sort of" came back in They Keep Killing Suzie]

click for bigger
        Last edited by zuz; 07 June 2008, 01:20 AM.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

[quote=zuz;8368504]Then, try the second link (torchwood.de). If you go through the episode guide you'll find plenty of Torchwood promo stills [with plenty of Gwen Cooper].

To answer your question, the "odd girl" is Suzie Costello played by Indira Varma. Suzie was one of the original Torchwood team members. season 1 spoilers
          Spoiler:
          [she died in Everything Changes and "sort of" came back in They Keep Killing Suzie]

What a pity they keep killing Suzie I like the look of her. LOL

Funny thing over here the box set of Torchwood costs more then the Doctor Who sets

Comment

Working...
          X