Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Apparently Next Week(revelations)... (Spoliers Obviously)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Apparently Next Week(revelations)... (Spoliers Obviously)

(judging by the promo for next week)
    The Four reveal themselves to be Cylons, or D'Anna does it for them, and then (apparently) come face to face with the 2s, 6s, and 8s.

This is gonna be good... Unless SciFi did some creative editing AGAIN.

They only mention three (Tigh, Galen and Tory) about to be airlocked.

Kara Thrace's boytoy is well protected because well, he's Kara Thrace's boytoy.

What if they just choose to voluntarily come forward at the complete of the mission due to the fear of being named?
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

What if they just choose to voluntarily come forward at the complete of the mission due to the fear of being named?
      Either that or she has (stupidly) killed him already. Either that or he's hiding because he's a coward and he's afraid of her.

I think they come forward. I want to know which one D'Anna apologized to in "Rapture".

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

Rarocks24, you really need to get your eyes check. The image seen in the preview was of Tigh, Tyrol, and ANDERS about to be airlocked!
        Last edited by Kapitalist; 06 June 2008, 07:41 PM. Reason: elaborated info

Comment

Originally posted by Kapitalist View Post
          Rarocks24, you really need to get your eyes check. The image seen in the preview was of Tigh, Tyrol, and ANDERS about to be airlocked!
          Yup, because Tory's already on the basestar, having refused to take more orders from Roslin.

It's also interesting to note that the airlockers whom Kara stops are Lee... and Dee. At least that's what I'm seeing in the promo. Any thoughts on this?
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Looking at the body language of the three, my guess is that they asked to killed because they had decided that they couldn't live as Cylons. Lee and Dualla were simply helping them commit suicide.
            Last edited by Kapitalist; 06 June 2008, 07:47 PM. Reason: reworded

Comment

Hmm, have a link to watch the teaser, I could have sworn it was Tyrol, Tigh, and Tory.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xJKodTKxMz8
                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Looking at the [three cylon's] body language . . . , my guess is that they asked to [be] killed because they . . . decided that they couldn't live as Cylons. Lee and Dualla were simply helping them commit suicide.
                  Their hands are probably bound behind their backs. Tigh looks scared to ****. Otherwise, yea they did appear to be a little too casual about nearly being executed. But then again, maybe they know something we don't. Yea it is Dualla and Lee going to airlock them, wonder if that signifies that Dualla is not the final cylon? Why would she airlock her "brothers"? Also, who is Tory looking at with such a concerned face Isn't Roslin because the haircolor is lighter, and it isn't Lawless because she is significantly taller than Sharma. I think it is Starbuck, the height and haircolor seem to be about right.

The baseship has both Adama and Roslin aboard, the rebel Cylons have alot of leverage. The baseship catches up to Galactica and demands that the five show themselves or threatens something serious (all human personnel aboard baseship will be executed? Might be the case given how Eight feels that Roslin broke her word.); only the three are noble enough to come forward, Tory cowers out. Lee fires back if you don't release the humans we airlock them. However, Starbuck realizes that the three (Anders, Tyrol, & Tigh) did something to her viper showing the way to Earth. She stops Lee and a message is transmitted to the basestar that a deal will be brokered. Then Tigh and Adama have Tigh v. Adama II. **Speculation**
                  Last edited by nckzvnbr; 07 June 2008, 10:13 AM.
                  When in trouble, "send lawyers, guns and money!"

Comment

I already can't wait until next Friday. This episode is going to be big.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I already can't wait until next Friday. This episode is going to be big.
                      Yeah, but I don't think I'm going to be able to handle next Friday!
                      The midseason finale!? Already!? oohh...

I'm dying for next week's episode as it is... I can't imagine how going to feel next week, with only-God-knows how many months until the second half of Season 4 airs. It gonna be rough.

And perhaps things have changed, but I remember hearing rumors that they might hold off the rest of the season until 2009? Please tell me that's not still true... (?)
                      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747 View Post
                        And perhaps things have changed, but I remember hearing rumors that they might hold off the rest of the season until 2009? Please tell me that's not still true... (?)
                        seeing as how scifi likes screwing everyone inany way they can. i would say yes. it is still true. unless skyone pays for the postproduction of the 2nd half. like they paid for season1. we might get it early. but its extremely doubtful. after next week. its off to next yr for new bsg

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=88IutmwvraI
                          It looks like it will be a fantastic season finale!
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Sorry. I made an other thread for this BSG 4x10 Revelations trailer:
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=88IutmwvraI
                            I hope the moderators will merge them.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

oh, crap

thanks
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X