X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview Screenings (Australia)

Hey Guys,

If you live in Australia, specifically Perth or Sydney, you have a chance of seeing Continuum before anyone else!
    Supernova Pop Culture Expo is having preview screenings of the movie.

Sydney
    Olympic Park - Friday 20th June - Tickets at Tiketek!

Perth
    Claremont Showgrounds - Friday 27th June - Tickets at Ticketek!

I am in no way associtaed with this expo, just thought i give you guys the heads up!

Will be awesome!

Is it full time? Or just few scenes?

Comment

Most Definitely the whole Movie...

"20th Century Fox have come to the party with Exclusive screenings of the direct to DVD film, Stargate: Continuum (Available August 6), for both Perth and Sydney" - Supernova Expo Brochure.

Also gives the DVD R4 release date : August 6th.

Comment

That means I'll be able to watch the movie using the 'dark, unspeakable ways' juny 21th
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
          That means I'll be able to watch the movie using the 'dark, unspeakable ways' juny 21th
          who knows
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I hate Brisbane! Grrrrrr
            sigpic

Comment

my plan

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

It depends on how brave the Aussies are...
                Last edited by silly sally; 17 June 2008, 06:24 AM. Reason: language

Comment

damn. Why can't it be shown in Melbourne!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe u should buy it and keep the franchise alive....
                    Meh.

Comment

I GOT TICKETS!

I'm so excited for this Can't wait to see it in Sydney on Friday congrats to anyone else who got tickets

Ennex
                      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Do you think i should drive from Melbourne to Sydney to see it.....?
                        Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                          Maybe u should buy it and keep the franchise alive....
                          Excuse me while my eyes roll right out of my skull.

While i'd much rather be chilling with the rest of the local fans and watching the Sydney showing, i've instead got scheduled the unbridled fun of a three-hour Metamorphic Geology exam. Fun times to be had by all...

...Except me.

Bugger.
                          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                          - Serenity

Comment

YAY! You mean to say Perth actually gets something before Melbourne??? WOOOT!!! I'm logging onto Ticketek right now!
                            sigpic
                            My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh! OMG thank you! I just found this on a random google search! I asked mum (expecting a no) and she was like yeah sure! I'm rushing over to ticketek now (gunna be p!ssed if there's no tix left!).

Comment

Working...
                              X