This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who hates that guy in the 'heroes' episode

i 4 got his name he was documenting about the stargate ( little short p***k)
    every time he talked i wanted 2 kill him

Who agrees??
    "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

I'm guessing you're talking about the document writer to was in charge of filming the documentary. He wanted footage and wanted to go to great lengths to get some action. I ahve to agree, he was very annoying!
    __

__

Comment

yep thats the guy AGHHHHHHHHH id kick him till he were mush

Comment

I didn't like him in the first half of the 2 parter, but what he had to say, and his actions in the second half redeemed his character for me.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

sorry abt that......i just watched the episode again today

Comment

he was trying to do his job as requested of him by the PRESIDENT!! he was trying to show how hard the people there work and what they go through everyday and they gave him nothing but a hard time about it. they were down right hostile. i found the attitudes of the team (with the exception of maybe sam) absolutely reprehensible. oneills "I hope shots of my ass serve you well" was the worst he was tottaly ignorant and an ass (god i can just imagine the flames im gonna get for that last part)

Comment

*I guess you're a UK resident and watched it on Sky One today, Rebel Jeffa?*

Anyway, although the President did authorise him to do the documentary I think it was quite pointless of that really since it wasn't going public anyway
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                he was trying to do his job as requested of him by the PRESIDENT!! he was trying to show how hard the people there work and what they go through everyday and they gave him nothing but a hard time about it. they were down right hostile. i found the attitudes of the team (with the exception of maybe sam) absolutely reprehensible. oneills "I hope shots of my ass serve you well" was the worst he was tottaly ignorant and an ass (god i can just imagine the flames im gonna get for that last part)
                Not a flame. He might have been trying to do his job in the Heroes Part 1 I felt like he was doing a lot digging and I wasn't sure if he was trying to portray the SGC in a good or bad light, thus I didn't like him in the first half. I was leary of him and his actions.

However in the Heroes Part 2 he proved that his actions were honorable and honest and that he was trying to show the SGC in a good light, thus I thought he redeemed himself.

I can understand Jack's reluctance to trust Beckmen, but I also agree that Jack was a bit of an ass towards him.

You have to admit though that it was a very O'Neill comment especially since Beckmen had been harassing him
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

He was noisy If YOU got a chance to go visit the 'real' SGC, wouldn't you be trying to photograph and get footage of everything you could?

His character was annoying for the first part, and I also agree that he redeemed himself in part 2.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

yeah i watched it 2day on sky1 its still a kool episode just he was in it thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      *I guess you're a UK resident and watched it on Sky One today, Rebel Jeffa?*

Anyway, although the President did authorise him to do the documentary I think it was quite pointless of that really since it wasn't going public anyway
                      the point was that the stargate program will go public someday and when that happens they want to show that the SGC wasnt some secret evil nefarious organization doing horrible things and thats why it was secret. they want to be able to show how imprtant and noble the work they are doing is, and the ffact that they face danger every single day to keep the planet safe, and do so because they actually care, and dont get any of the glory normally associated with that kind of work

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        You have to admit though that it was a very O'Neill comment especially since Beckmen had been harassing him
                        it could have been a very oneill comment except for the way it was delivered. the way it was delivered made oneill just seem like a self important, jerk. the look on his face is very disturbing because it makes it seem like he is this really mean, guy. a friend of mine who does not really watch stargate was watching that episode with me and when that scene happend he asked if that was the same guy from other episodes because he seemed like a very unpleasent unlikable character. thats what did it for me. if someone can see that scene and get the impression that oniell is this horrible horrible person, then there is something seriously wrong.

Comment

I agree, I thought he was an ass in the first half of the episode, and I think he did a little too much digging and trying to portray SG-1 in a poor light...

But I really do think he redeemed himself in the second episide, which is now probably one of my favorite ones ever, despite (or perhaps because of) the fact that the ending was so sad.

Comment

wot?????? id do the same asa jack i wudnt want 2 b nagged by sum little gimp u already told 2 shove it..

Comment

Originally posted by rebel jaffa
                              wot?????? id do the same asa jack i wudnt want 2 b nagged by sum little gimp u already told 2 shove it..
                              they were under presidential orders to allow the guy access and interviews! jack was just being extremely petty and ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                              X