I'm a 60%er!!!
    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      What, you aren't already?!

Oh...um...uh...I meant...er...you're...uh...predictably...AWESOME. Yeah. that's it. That's the one.

Nice save there, PG!
      Careful jelgate; remember how I sorta-secretly converted to Whumperism some time ago?
      Woo hoo! We turned PG to the dark side - but don't tell anyone!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        His hair is different. I read on JM's blog I think they dyed it and were a bit off the mark, and well, the Beckham style seems gone.

Beckham style? That man has a different hair cut every other week, he's currently sporting a crew cut and I suggest Carson doesn't try that one.

But you're right JM did say they tried to dye his hair to get it to match the previous episode and it went a little too dark - though I thought that was while filming Whispers.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
          Beckham style? That man has a different hair cut every other week, he's currently sporting a crew cut and I suggest Carson doesn't try that one.
          Can we start a campaign for the return of the pointy-do??? I miss it!

But you're right JM did say they tried to dye his hair to get it to match the previous episode and it went a little too dark - though I thought that was while filming Whispers.
          Paul mentioned at Collectormania (as did Joe on his blog) he had to wash his hair like 20 times just so stop it from being so dark, it was like his own personal blackhole. Its sorta at the Elvis stage there minus the quiff!!

Comment

I must admit that I really don't follow sports, and do recall that style on Beckham, although don't know what he has now. Heck, I may have seen him on the news and not even noticed ...

Comment

Much prefers Becks with the crew cut

Yeah, JM was talking about the hair while they were filming Whispers. I think he mentioned that they finally got it right during that ep.
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

» CARSON!! <3

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                Can we start a campaign for the return of the pointy-do??? I miss it!
                » Ditto! I like the pointy hair and need to fill my pointy-hair quota!

» ZOMG HatmatHotness! And he ish so shmexxii in teh scrubs <3

» My only complaint is Carson is wearing blue. He shouldn't be wearing blue - he needs one of those nummy black shirts

» SQUEE.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » Ditto! I like the pointy hair and need to fill my pointy-hair quota!
                  I hate to go against the crowd, but....the pointy hair always kind of bugged me. I like it better now.

*runs for cover*
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                    5.01 - SEARCH AND RESCUE - 9 Episode Stills

SGA501-MGM-0001 | SGA501-MGM-0002 | SGA501-MGM-0003 | SGA501-MGM-0004
                    SGA501-MGM-0005 | SGA501-MGM-0006 | SGA501-MGM-0007 | SGA501-MGM-0008
                    SGA501-MGM-0009

5.02 - THE SEED - 9 Episode Stills

SGA502-MGM-0001 | SGA502-MGM-0002 | SGA502-MGM-0003 | SGA502-MGM-0004
                    SGA502-MGM-0005 | SGA502-MGM-0006 | SGA502-MGM-0007 | SGA502-MGM-0008
                    SGA502-MGM-0009

This thread contains only official episode stills.
                    Nice pics very sweet. Question do you mind if I copy them and send them to a friend?
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Thanks Andreas for the yummies, i'm all excited now. AND what is this? PG15 is now a whumper? I knew it.
                      Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 02 June 2008, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Does Shep and Beckett dye their hair already? Cos it's greying if they don't, or what? Or just lighter?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I hate to go against the crowd, but....the pointy hair always kind of bugged me. I like it better now.

*runs for cover*
                          I'm with you...

Please no pointy hair, it scares me.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                            I'm with you...

Please no pointy hair, it scares me.
                            Me three. I thought it was starting to look ridiculous! Like Beckett was wearing a pointy hat!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Me three. I thought it was starting to look ridiculous! Like Beckett was wearing a pointy hat!
                              Me four! Please, no more pointy hair.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Thank you so much for the great pictures. Looking forward to more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X