This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Lord line-up

What do you guys think of the System Lords confirmed to appear in Stargate: Continuum so far?

Do you think they should of gone completely old-school and just featured System Lords from the first three seasons, for example? Or feature brand new Goa'uld, never before seen?

I like the mixture of both really. From Ra (which surprised me that they included him, unmasked even!) to Camulus it's going to be an interesting family reunion this July!
    sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

I love the line up. Except I'm very disppointed that Heru'ur, Sokar and Hathor aren't there?

I guess Hathor would still be on Earth theoretically as she would have been discovered, but had no access to the Stargate.

It would have been awesome to have ALL of them there though.

I also wonder what Anubis would be up to.
    Last edited by Gabriel_Lecter; 29 May 2008, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I too wonder where Anubis is. He is, afterall, ascended. Shouldn't he be the one in control? And what of the Asgard? Without SG-1, did they lose the war? So, it seems like Continuum will have Baal, Ra, Camulus, Yu, Cronus, Niirti and Apophis,
      Spoiler:
      who is probably killed by Baal, judging from the promo pics.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter View Post
        I love the line up. Except I'm very disppointed that Heru'ur, Sokar and Hathor aren't there?

I guess Hathor would still be on Earth theoretically as she would have been discovered, but had no access to the Stargate.

It would have been awesome to have ALL of them there though.

I also wonder what Anubis would be up to.
        sokar was kicked from the system lords i dont think that changed

Comment

Yeah but he tried to make a come back and would have succeeded if it werent for SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter View Post
            Yeah but he tried to make a come back and would have succeeded if it werent for SG1.

he was not trying to get back to the system lorsd he was going to destroy them

Comment

I like the line up i think it be kool to have some un seen goaul'd aswell

Comment

i'm really looking forward to seeing all those old faces

Comment

I think it would be cool if they took out Sokar first (then again, with baal displaying so much power, sokar may have just considered baal a too powerful opponent to attack and left him alone as they probably won't be any sort of strong threat, judging from the size of that fleet in the altered time line and in comparason to sokars in our time line).

Possibly same with Anubis (as technically Anubis is less powerful than baal, plus baal could just absorb Anubis fleet/armies, as he already knows his planets locations/plans and strategys from being in the future - as well as possibly being able to create kull warriors to send agenst anubis ninja/normal jaffa - as anubis did not create them till later in the timeline). If Anubis dosn't have an army he can't go very far
                  I Have Information...

Comment

Sokar was trying to become the Supreme System Lord.

As it says in the episode Sokar would rather see his victims suffer and defeated rather than dead.

But as *Crash* said, he may have seen that Baal was far too powerful, so he could either be dead, allied with Baal or still in hiding.

Comment

Working...
                    X