This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos for The Brotherhood (spoilers)

Gateworld has 16 photos for the episode.

This link takes you to the main episode page, with text about the episode. You see thumbnails of all the photos.

This link goes straight to the first photo and avoids the text. But remember, the photos themselves are spoilers.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Some of the photos looks like like therre from out of the old west.

Comment

Thats what I was thinking as well.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

That's all we've been seeing right now: Nomads (Athosians), Agriculture (Genii, before any spoilers), and Early-Stage Industrialism (Hoffans, other cultures, which I won't spoil)

It's not like they're going to break that tradition. I'm guessing there won't be any human cultures rivaling the Ashen anytime soon...
        Enter my game site...

Comment

Looks like Robert Davi is coming back - that should be interesting!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
            That's all we've been seeing right now: Nomads (Athosians), Agriculture (Genii, before any spoilers), and Early-Stage Industrialism (Hoffans, other cultures, which I won't spoil)

It's not like they're going to break that tradition. I'm guessing there won't be any human cultures rivaling the Ashen anytime soon...
            You have to remember that the wraith won’t allow any human culture to become technologically advanced.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Oh not the Genii again. I find these guys really really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                You have to remember that the wraith won’t allow any human culture to become technologically advanced.
                Yes, hence why I said that. The only way a human culture could evolve past where most of the more advanced human races in Pegasus is if they were cloaked by Ancient technology (not talking about the Children culture, that was a shield).
                Enter my game site...

Comment

This episode has Daniel Jackson written all over it. Too bad he's back on SG-1. The whole hunt for the ZPM looks like its going to be exciting. The photos clearly show McKay with it at one point, so either we'll get it or the Genii will?
                  Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

i think its gonna be a pretty good episode. i just wish they gave us more of a synopsis.
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Wonder how will they get rid of those Genii then after being captured...
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Well, I can say I'm glad Kolya's sticking around. He has a lot of potential to be a great villain to the Atlantis team. I was afraid TPTB were going to get rid of him in The Eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                          Well, I can say I'm glad Kolya's sticking around. He has a lot of potential to be a great villain to the Atlantis team. I was afraid TPTB were going to get rid of him in The Eye.
                          So was I... He's kinda like the Maybourne of Atlantis (before he went good)... He's doing what he believes in, and doing it by any means nessecary.

Plus the fact that he's really good and staff fighting, and anyone like that is a character I like
                          sigpic
                          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                            So was I... He's kinda like the Maybourne of Atlantis (before he went good)... He's doing what he believes in, and doing it by any means nessecary.

Plus the fact that he's really good and staff fighting, and anyone like that is a character I like
                            Of course the TBTP might turn him into good later on
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                              Of course the TBTP might turn him into good later on
                              Hm.... My reaction to that depends how they do it... If they make him have a sudden change of heart then NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But if they do it on the lines of Maybourne, i might accept it.
                              sigpic
                              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
                              X