This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil 4

Scifiwire has posted that RE4 will go to PS2 too, instead of only Gamecube, i'm so happy!!!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Well, my sister was saying to me yesterday that they don't think it will because they don't think that PS2 will be powerful enough to handle it all. I dunno. I ask her again what she was talking about and get her to pop over here and tell ya lol.

We have it on pre-order. My sister loves Resident Evil.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

That was always the plan. But I think they should still release it to both, seeing as how Nintendo revamped the entire RE Series. Minus 2 and 3, so they did Zero and One.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        Well, my sister was saying to me yesterday that they don't think it will because they don't think that PS2 will be powerful enough to handle it all. I dunno. I ask her again what she was talking about and get her to pop over here and tell ya lol.

We have it on pre-order. My sister loves Resident Evil.
        Heh, although i agree PS2 is a bit older compared to the GC in most ways, i don't see how what you said your sister said can be true, if it were, than i don't think they would even announce it, although Capcom did change their mind about RE4 being exlusive to the GC, haha... But if its true, NO! Haha... I love the RE series as well

Comment

I tried to play Resident Evil 0 (BILLEH!)... I couldn't figure out how to walk right with those camera angles and got eaten by a zombie...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yah, my friend said he had problems on RE0 too, i don't know if it was just being new to the GC, or if the controls are just weird, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
              Yah, my friend said he had problems on RE0 too, i don't know if it was just being new to the GC, or if the controls are just weird, haha...
              Actually RE0 is the only one I've beaten so far. I can't beat the first level on RE1.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The Resident Evil games are awesome. It's cool that it will be released on PS2 as well. (I'd like a PC release as well, though. )

Comment

I was watching some videoclips off at gamespot.com, and i'm wondering, why are regular people attacking Leon? Haha... But when i read about the game thats the mystery, haha...

Comment

Yeah, it looks really different from the other Resident Evil games, which should be good. I like Racoon City, but it's good to get a new location. My favourite Resident Evil game would probably be Resident Evil 3.

Comment

Haha, there has only been a couple of the games only in racoon city, but yah, unless you think a couple is a lot, which imo can be I liked Resident Evil 3 the best too, although i can say i was mad to see some of the past characters go

Comment

Resident Evil 3 is the last Resident Evil game I played. I didn't get around to playing Code Veronica and the other ones have been exclusive to the Game Cube.

Comment

You should give Code Veronica a try, its the return of Wesker!!!, well not really, haha... I liked it Especially since we see Claire and Chris on screen together.

Comment

I'd like to play a newer one, though. With better graphics and etc. So either get a Game Cube or wait until it's released on the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                              I'd like to play a newer one, though. With better graphics and etc. So either get a Game Cube or wait until it's released on the PS2.
                              Which system do you have? Both?

Comment

Working...
                              X