sw fan fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sw fan fiction

anyone know of some good/great star wars fan fiction? or fan films?
    Last edited by Theimmortaljedi; 26 May 2008, 02:38 AM.

No but KotOR has an ace storyline.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I dont know about fan fiction but there is tons of star wars books and some of them are quite good.

Did you take a look at fanfiction.net. Fan fiction is sort of hit or miss and due to the large volume of official fiction in the SW universe I never really looked for the fan variety.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

There's a lot of sw fan fiction at theforce.net, some of it of publishable quality. They do have quite strict rules on sex, especially the slashy variety, though.
        sigpic

Comment

i saw this hour long ltar wars comedy/musical fan film once, that was funny
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

theforce.net had some great fanfilms too. THanks.

Comment

Working...
            X