http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/news.shtml

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Good for him

Madeleine

Comment

Sounds like it will be a really stingingly sharp movie....
      <G>
      DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Thanks for that. I usually cringe at most of the Sci-Fi channel movies but if MS is in it I'll give it a shot.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I agree. FrankeFISH??? Sigh. But with MS in it, I'm there!
          DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
            Sounds like it will be a really stingingly sharp movie....
            <G>
            DJ
            Well, hey, I heard that there's a lot of buzz about the film, ahem, cough cough.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Well, hey, I heard that there's a lot of buzz about the film, ahem, cough cough.
              I concede to a greater wit than mine!
              <G>
              DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I think it will bee good

Madeleine

Comment

I feel I should mod this thread on the basis of so many bad puns!

It sounds like it can't be any worse than Sumuru, and hopefully he won't have any facial hair this time. Oh well, I'd watch him reading a phone book...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                    I feel I should mod this thread on the basis of so many bad puns!

It sounds like it can't be any worse than Sumuru, and hopefully he won't have any facial hair this time. Oh well, I'd watch him reading a phone book...
                    sumuru is fun with a group of people MSTKing it

and yea get to see him in another film can't wait and seeing that all the bad puns have been taken i guess i will BEE on my way
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                      I liked Sumuru I don't know why the man keeps apologizing when someone says they've seen it, I thought it was a FUN movie.

I agree on the facial hair-- no more dead hamsters on chins! YIKES.

Dana Jeanne

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

The DUNDAS STAR NEWS

http://www.dundasstarnews.com/NASApp...=1073476868082 has the following article

Town Swarmed by filming
                        By Craig Campbell
                        News Staff

EXCERPT:

Fourteen days of filming were scheduled, between Oct. 23 and Nov. 9, with all of it taking place in Dundas. The bulk of the filming was in the Dundas Driving Park. This is the setting for the fictional Dundas' big annual barbecue cook-off, sponsored by a major barbecue sauce company. But the party is ruined by a swarm of mutant yellow jackets, accidentally unleashed by scientist Kent Horvath, played by 34-year-old Vancouver native MICHAEL SHANKS. Mr. Shanks has appeared in the Stargate SG-1 television series and several small films.

The article has some pictures, one of hwich says Richard Chevelleau as Q fighting off a swarm of bees. Richard was in the scifi show EARTH FINAL CONFLICT. As for Q.... hmm, Star Trek name!

Click on link above for full text.

SG1_SPOILME - News, spoilers & more on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
                        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme

STARGATE_ATLANTIS_TALK
                        http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sta...Atlantis_Talk/

Comment

The DUNDAS STAR NEWS

http://www.dundasstarnews.com/NASApp...=1073476868082 has the following article

Town Swarmed by filming
                          By Craig Campbell
                          News Staff

EXCERPT:

Fourteen days of filming were scheduled, between Oct. 23 and Nov. 9, with all of it taking place in Dundas. The bulk of the filming was in the Dundas Driving Park. This is the setting for the fictional Dundas' big annual barbecue cook-off, sponsored by a major barbecue sauce company. But the party is ruined by a swarm of mutant yellow jackets, accidentally unleashed by scientist Kent Horvath, played by 34-year-old Vancouver native MICHAEL SHANKS. Mr. Shanks has appeared in the Stargate SG-1 television series and several small films.
                          I was very interested in the fact that this article states that the movie might be for theatrical release and not necessarily for the scifi channel.

But either way and speaking as someone who actually likes killer bug movies(and killer fish movies LOL... hey I liked Frankenfish) and who really enjoyed Sumuru (which I found to be a very thought provoking movie and not the least bit cheesy or campy), I am looking forward to seeing this one and beside some of my favorite actors seem to be in movies about killer bees...I remember Richard Chaves being one LOL
                          ______
                          Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Hey it could turn out to be a honey of a movie
                            ______
                            Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

I think he's being type-casted. He's ending up as a scientist. Or a doctor of some sorts.

SG-1: Dr. Daniel Jackson
                              The Outer Limits: Doctor in one episode, scientist in another.
                              All Around The Town: a shrink!

On another note, does anyone when that movie Sumuru is gonna make its way to DVD or TV? Canadian?

I just wanna see it because it looks so funny. A good laugh.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                              X