X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we see Felger again?

Spoiler:
    Well we all know about S5's Prodigal, it is supposed to be Atlantis' The Other Guys, What do you think?
    Last edited by SteelGate; 22 May 2008, 03:10 AM. Reason: Mistake

I hope so, he was so earnest and eager to please! and just plain funny too!

Comment

I hope not as Felger was a incredibly irritating character.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGate View Post
        Spoiler:
        Well we all know about S5's Prodigy, it is supposed to be Atlantis' The Other Guys, What do you think?
        Prodigy? I'm not sure what episode you're referring to, but Prodigy was an SG-1 episode.

And as for seeing Felger again...I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it, and I'm quite happy about that. I hate Felger with a deep and undying passion. I hate Felger more than Lucius, more than Kavanaugh....I probably don't hate any character on Stargate more, now that I think about it.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, my mistake, the episode was called Prodigal, I was close.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGate View Post
            Ah, my mistake, the episode was called Prodigal, I was close.
            Oh ok - I should have thought of that one. Although I don't know much about the episode.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I doubt that he will show up, but I don't see why not.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

I hope that we don't see Felger again.

Comment

You know, to think about it, that wouldn't be a bad idea nor a bad move for the show. I loved SG-1's Season 6 "The Other Guys". I loved the interaction between Felger and Coombs (I believe that is his name, correct me if I am wrong). I thought they were both funny comedians and made the show funny especially with Jack cracking jokes about them.

Having those two transfer to Atlantis and maybe interacting with Zelenka and they have to save they day would be funny. That is my opinion though. I enjoy once in a while having those relax, comedy, non-serious episodes. Atlantis needs one for Season 5. That is a good suggestion.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Prodigy? I'm not sure what episode you're referring to, but Prodigy was an SG-1 episode.

And as for seeing Felger again...I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it, and I'm quite happy about that. I hate Felger with a deep and undying passion. I hate Felger more than Lucius, more than Kavanaugh....I probably don't hate any character on Stargate more, now that I think about it.
                    whoo, whoo, breath, dont say things you cant take back

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      dont say things you cant take back
                      Why would I want to take it back?
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Episodes like "The Other Guys" killed the show.They were awful attempts by the writers to test their comedy writing skills.The idea behind those "guys", was a rip off of the Three Stooges.

Comment

'The other Guys' was a great episode for stargate - felger and coombs were really good characters. A stargate show needs a little light- hearted fun every now and again. I would love to see them both in Atlantis or even recurring in stargate: universe. Lighten Up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Writing comedy episodes is all well and good, but they have to be erm, funny! Felger and Coombs are characters that reinforce the steryotypes of geeks and nerds. Which, as a five foot nine, dark, bodybuilding geek (see my pic link below) I find very irritating!

Atlantis is a potential gold mine of clever comendy. Its supposed to have people from all over the world that talk different languages, come from different cultures and have different backgrounds. That in itself could offer a lot of hilarity instead of bringing in the irritating pains in the butt of the week routine.

The lower decks idea (Started by Star Trek The Next Generation) could worl well on Atlantis. Here is hoping it doesn't inherit hold overs from SG1. Atlantis needs to focus on its own development and background!
                            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Uh, no. One, Felger was Mckay to the extreme. Carter isn't their anymore. SGA already had Lucious Lavin. And Atlantis can't afford to have any pointless funny eps.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X