Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate novels website - am i going crazy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate novels website - am i going crazy?

When i went on the Stargate Novels submissions page earlier this afternoon to see if the information for the novel submissions was up yet, and it was, but i didn't get a chance to print it. Five minutes ago i went back on to print it, and it wasn't there anymore. Is anyone else having this problem or am i going crazy?

i say e-mail them because it was there this morning. i downloaded the guidelines, sub form etc. and was getting my stuff ready to go.

guess i should wait a day or two, see if they've changed something before i ship mine out in the mail
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

good, so it's not just me.

i think i'll e-mail them, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Greesha
        When i went on the Stargate Novels submissions page earlier this afternoon to see if the information for the novel submissions was up yet, and it was, but i didn't get a chance to print it. Five minutes ago i went back on to print it, and it wasn't there anymore. Is anyone else having this problem or am i going crazy?
        You're right! It's gone!

It was there yesterday but I also didn't have time to print. I was going to do it today instead. Guess not!
        "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

I emailed them: they accidentaly re-uploaded the old version. It's now been corrected.

Wish I'd read this before: yesterday on another forum I was the only one who hadn't got in and I thought I was going mad!
          My 100 Mile Challenge!

Comment

pshew. so i guess i'll be hitting the post office after all

thanks for the info
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X