This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Ronon leaves in Season 7?

With Ronon leaving in season 7 I guess they'll have to bring Teal'c in to replace him... And Teal'c can't leave the Milky Way without his best buddies Jack and Daniel. Carter will probably already be in Pegasus commanding a BattleCruiser... Hey that might make for and interesting dynamic--Jack, Daniel, Carter & Teal'c--it just might work. Rodney & Shepp could still help, but they are outranked an outclassed... they'd be welcomed in at least 12 eps per season.
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; 20 May 2008, 08:32 PM.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Let's get to a Season 6 let alone a Season 7 to even worry about this. Again, GW had to make such a big deal about an uncertain comment where the actor is not even sure what he will do.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree with briangate. jason m. mentioned one line about leaving and it's turning into all this speculation... wait til (if) S6 or S7, then we'll see if he stays or goes.

I like ronon's character myself.

Comment

Did you guys actually read my post, lol?
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

I did read it... but still.

your idea turns SGA into SG-1 part 2. (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Let's get to a Season 6 let alone a Season 7 to even worry about this. Again, GW had to make such a big deal about an uncertain comment where the actor is not even sure what he will do.
            Its not so much GW but forum members taking one line from Jason Momoa way out of proportion. It is way way too soon to speculate on a S7. A lot can happen in those two seasons. Theorotically if their is a S7 I won't be surprised if the Ronon is still killiing our green friends.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
              Did you guys actually read my post, lol?
              Yes but it is never going to happen for many reasons.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

» I don't think thats Ripple's point. I think s/he's referring to the possibility of further SG-1ization af Atlantis.

Comment

^ The post was a complete joke, tongue-in-cheek, lol. And He
                  sigpic
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

» Heh, wasn't sure. I tend to think most people are fellow females if I have no idea Though, lots of times I can tell from the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Its not so much GW but forum members taking one line from Jason Momoa way out of proportion.
                      To be fair, the GW headline is: "Momoa might leave Atlantis."
                      Theoretically spoilerish:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
                        If there is a season 6 and 7, they will have time to convince him.
                        $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Let's get to a Season 6 let alone a Season 7 to even worry about this.
                          Of course there will be a season 6 and 7 - there is money in them there puddlejumpers

Comment

More importantly, what does all this have to do with season 5 ?!?!?!?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                              With Ronon leaving in season 7 I guess they'll have to bring Teal'c in to replace him... And Teal'c can't leave the Milky Way without his best buddies Jack and Daniel. Carter will probably already be in Pegasus commanding a BattleCruiser... Hey that might make for and interesting dynamic--Jack, Daniel, Carter & Teal'c--it just might work. Rodney & Shepp could still help, but they are outranked an outclassed... they'd be welcomed in at least 12 eps per season.
                              *BARF*

Comment

Working...
                              X