X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ive figured out the harbinger of death thing spoilers

spoilers for the most recent episode aired in the UK

it refers to the hub she is gona blow up the hub leading to the end of both races the thing that divides them death is no longer dividing them it fits with the verry particular wording the hybrids use look at the definitions of the words

A harbinger is a sign of things to come. Throughout history and literature, harbingers and omens figure prominently, and are responsible for major decisions which have altered the course of both.

herald of the apocalypse

A
    herald, or, more correctly, a herald of arms, is an officer of arms, ranking between pursuivant and king of arms. The title is often applied erroneously to all officers of arms.

shes a captain

most intresting is this remember the show is full of greek mythology
    Apocalypse
    (Greek: ?????????? Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil"), is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind. Today the term is often used to mean "End of planet Earth", which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age".

she has had a vision that no one els knows she saw

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

I'm not sure that anyone can doubt that she's had some sort of vision.

The people on Demetrius know what her paintings are of and they saw that the base star in the atmosphere very closely resembled her paintings.

Comment

Heh, very neat interpretation. It'd need literally spelling out like this tho... it's better than most guesses thusfar tho
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
        Heh, very neat interpretation. It'd need literally spelling out like this tho... it's better than most guesses thusfar tho
        he's right, she's a messenger, a harbinger, she is a "sign post on the way to earth".

It go so obvious they did actually say it at one point. she is why they had to be in the nebula to meet her, the cylons had to be there to learn the final five are there.

here is the question.

who
        Spoiler:
        had Kara for what 2 months was it? who resurected her, built her new viper and sent her back to the fleet?

someone did it, the cylons are a viable option, but i don't think so.

i think this is your "ship of lights story" from the original series being retold.

we didn't see what happened on the other side to Starbuck like the original when we followed the pilots, we only saw the fleets perspective.

Continuing in this vein she is not a literal harbinger of dead for the colonials, in a figurative sense perhaps, since
        Spoiler:
        she leads them to earth which has already been destroyed and depopulated.

she is a literal harbinger of death for the cylons, her 'return' marked the coming of true death to the skinjobs, something they've never known.

Spoiler:
        because she leads the humans to earth, she does lead them to their doom in a sense as well.

after all, as G'kar, one of my all time favorite characters said:

"How much greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope?"
        That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Working...
        X