X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest: Win Stargate Infinity

TV SQUAD contest

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/05/20/gi...mplete-series/

Last one this week -- I promise! We've got five copies of Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series on DVD for five lucky, random commenters. The DVD is available in already available in stores.

To enter, simply leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, May 23 telling us why you'd like to own this DVD set. As always, we'll randomly choose five winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
    To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series.
    The comment must be left before May 23, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
    You may enter only once.
    Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
    Five winners will receive a copy of Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series DVD (valued at $34.99).
    Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
    Click here for complete Official Rules.

Originally posted by prion View Post
    TV SQUAD contest

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/05/20/gi...mplete-series/

Last one this week -- I promise! We've got five copies of Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series on DVD for five lucky, random commenters. The DVD is available in already available in stores.

To enter, simply leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, May 23 telling us why you'd like to own this DVD set. As always, we'll randomly choose five winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
    To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series.
    The comment must be left before May 23, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
    You may enter only once.
    Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
    Five winners will receive a copy of Stargate: Infinity - The Complete Series DVD (valued at $34.99).
    Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
    Click here for complete Official Rules.
    I will be deeply curious to see if anyone actually goes for this.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I will be deeply curious to see if anyone actually goes for this.
      I'm almost tempted to write in "NO, no, don't send it! I will bar my doors, set the attack chihuahua after the mailman. No way will this abomination ever cross my front (or back) doorstep!"

Comment

Hey I'd take one. I'm some what of a completionist and would love another stargate boxset on my shelf... even if it is that goofy cartoon.

Comment

I posted a comment saying I didn't want it (I'm under 18 and British anyway...)
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Hey i would like a copy. I actually thought the show was pretty good.
            Please i don't have enough money to buy it on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacka View Post
              Hey i would like a copy. I actually thought the show was pretty good.
              Please i don't have enough money to buy it on my own.

THen enter!

Comment

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=33446

excerpt:

Inspired by the blockbuster feature film and its two popular
                television spinoffs (Stargate: SG 1 and Stargate: Atlantis),
                Stargate: Infinity further explores the universe through the eyes of
                those few who are brave enough to venture through the mysterious
                Stargate.

Bonus Features Include:

Animated Stargate Effects Test
                Never-Before-Seen Animated Character Walking Models
                Original Concept Art
                This 4-DVD set collects the entire animated series in one box. It's
                available in stores now and we've got one copy of the DVD to give to
                you!

How do you win? It's easy! Just post a comment below this story
                page. We'll give everybody a week to jump in. After one week we'll
                choose one of the commenters at random.

Check this page on the May 30th to see if you've won!

DETAILS AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Working...
                X