X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory on letter from pegusas

Some spoilers for letter from pegusas and for the seige, part 1

I was thinking, the upcoming episode "Letter from pegusas" sounds like one of those show from star trek voayager wher almost everything takes place back on earth, like the recieval of the message and what they do try and respond, etc. (people who watch star trek voyager will know what im talking about when i say i thnk it will be like the episodes with lt. barclay and all his weird ideas back on earth). after they recieve the message, the earth people start working on a plan to get back to atlantis, and they eventually succeed, as we find out in "the seige".
    anyway, what do you guys think of this?
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Some spoilers for letter from pegusas and for the seige, part 1/2

I agree with you it could be one of those episode that is based on earth rather then Atlantis considering they find a ZPM in Egypt but there is also a possibility Dr Mckay finds some sort power supply in Atlantis which allows them to communicate with earth for brief moment.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I really hate to utter these words but....

.... clip show?

Comment

I was just about to say that, clip show is possibility

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

well, a clip show could be possible, not that id like that

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
            well, a clip show could be possible, not that id like that
            This is a great idea! It might happen that way, dude. Thanks!

Comment

clip shows? Noooooooo!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
              Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
              "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
              My deviantART profile

Comment

Don’t worry nothing is certain this is just speculation.

Comment

I would think there haven't been enough episodes to have a clip show. But if TPTB were a bit short of money. . . .Bah!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

They did Politics at about this point in SG-1 Season 1.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe the ZPM from The Brotherhood gives them the juice they need?
                    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      I really hate to utter these words but....

.... clip show?
                      *ears bleed*

Great. Thanks.

Comment

Aaah! Not a clip show, not so soon! Are there even enough eps to have a clip show?
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

well, yeah, isnt it just like one or two eps from the finale? it would make sense, like in "politics".

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                            well, yeah, isnt it just like one or two eps from the finale? it would make sense, like in "politics".
                            Keep in mind that SG-1 season one (as well as 2-7) had twenty-two episodes. This season of Atlantis only has twenty. While a "Pathfinder"-like episode wouldn't be that bad, I would want most (if not all) of the SG-1 characters to make an appearance, and, if that were the case, we would prbably have heard about it by now.
                            Rocky

Comment

Working...
                            X