PDA

View Full Version : The Great Coalition (GC)

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 07:47 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/Amann0407/coalition.jpg

We are a stargate roleplay group that enjoys writing stories about the Stargate universe. Many of us are in the As The Forum Updates, but we originated with the Great Coalition thread. We have been reborn. Join us with this oath. We are a coalition of the various stargate races to oppose evil and chaos.

I, ______, pledge my allegiance to the Great Coalition in its fight to bring order and justice to the universe. Order is my friend and chaos is my enemy. I am of the Great Coalition.

Memberlist:

Amann- High Councilor of the Great Coalition
Susanne- Councilor, second in command
emo_brat- Lieutenant/ Scientist
343_Guilty_Spark- Sergeant
Teyilia- Private

Fleets:

6th Fleet:
Headquarters: Alesia
Ships: 500 Ancient battleships, 25 city ships.
Flagship: The Angelan
Commander: Amann

Ships:

The Angelan
Class: 8 km long Ancient destroyer
Fleet unit: 6th Coalition Fleet
Commander: Amann

Also visit our forums at http://atlantisbattles.14.forumer.com/index.php. Many coalition members also play Ogame in universe 5 at www.ogame.org.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I, emo_brat, pledge my allegiance to the Great Coalition in its fight to bring order and justice to the universe. Order is my friend and chaos is my enemy. I am of the Great Coalition.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Right Amann can you please put what rank I am in the GC so then I can start the GC roleplay off. Oh and is it still okay to use places like Atlantis and everything the way we used to when we were fighting wraith and goin through wormholes to other universes and planets :D

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I, 343_Guilty_Spark, pledge my allegiance to the Great Coalition in its fight to bring order and justice to the universe. Order is my friend and chaos is my enemy. I am of the Great Coalition.

and what is my rank?????

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Emo Brat is a Lieutenant and a scientist.

343 Guilty spark is a Sargeant and will be a platoon leader.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 02:30 PM
right thats all I needed to know, right amann can you start off where we all are with the roleplay thing please??

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 02:59 PM
OK. sounds fair to me :mckay:

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 03:34 PM
On Alesia.....

Amann strode onto his balcony as he watched the massive Alesian planet come alive. Legionnaires marched through the Great Square as he watched. He finally turned around and grabbed his bag as he beamed to the Stargate. A legionnaire dialed the gate to Coalition Prime, the GC homeworld. He went through the gate and met Rik Adama, the platoon sergeant of the unit guarding the stargate in a bunker 50 miles below the surface. He nodded in salute and walked past rik without a word as he went to his office.

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Rik watched Amman pass. he Returned the salute and returned to gate duty. the most boring duty known to all. but it had to be down. The platoon spent half the time guarding this gate. Riks weapon was near the DHD. He never even went to get it when the gate had activated. Due to the fact hardly anyone actaully used this gate apart from diplomats. Rik picked up his weapons slung it on his back and went to stand by the DHD again.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Meanwhile back at the Coalition Prime Lt Gates is gettin up after a treacherous night.

Lt Gate: hmmm it is awful quiet around here....* gets up and walks into the corridor* I wonder where Amann and everyone is !!

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Amann went to his office and looked around for Susie, his secretary and second in command of the entire coalition. She had always been his right hand and she seemed to enjoy the duties of it, despite her constant grumbling about the job and its hassles. He did not see Susie around, so he went into his office and started to do some paperwork.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 03:51 PM
* Lt Gates walks down some more corridors leading to Amann's office, she then knocks on the door*

Amann: Come in!!
Lt Gates: Hi sir, how come it is awfully quite today??

All of a sudden theres a radio call from Rik Adama

Rik Adama: Lt we seem to have a slight problem
Lt Gates: What is it??
Rik Adama: There has been sightings of wraith close by
Lt Gates: I am on my way

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Rik looks over to just beyond the gate and sees something all to ugly and familiar. about 6 Wraith where moving towards the gate. i motion to my platoon to move in a lose arc formation and surround the wraith. one of the platoon moved into a sniping position. i then made a hand gesture to stop and hide. the wraith moved closer. they hadnt noticed the platoon surrounding them or thyat back up had been called in

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 04:04 PM
* Lt Gates begins to run towards the gate. On her way she picks up a wraith stunner*

While running to the gate she radio's in Rik Adama

Lt Gates: Rik come in
Rik Adama: Lt we have atleast 6 wraith coming towards the gate now they are very close
Lt Gates : I am nearly there
Rik Adama: My platoon is hiding waiting for them
Lt Gates: Good work

* Lt Gates runs hides just around the corner next to the gate*

Lt Gates: Rik I am here....watch out there is a wraith about a foot away from you

* the fight begins*

* Lt Gates stuns two of the wraith and then runs to help Rik *

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Rik looks around to see the wraith next to him.

Rik: you are one ugly mother ain you.

Rik fires the P90 in his hand staright at the wraiths head. the wraith falls. Lt Gates is right next to Rik in a flash.

Just as the fight was beginning to get fun bad news cane through.

Cpl Mills: Sarge we got more wraith inbound. what do you want us to do.
Rik: stay and fight. If you can corporal take them out at distance. that means we stand a chance of taking them out iof some do get here
Lt Gates: is that a wise course of Action Sergeant?
Rik: right now its all we got. so its what im going with.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
* Lt Gates looks at Rik*

Lt Gates: I have an idea that might just work
Rik: What might that be?
Lt Gates: Well I have been developing a new weapon in my lab, it has high pentration and is very powerful, if I could run up and collect it because my lab is about 2 minutes away from the gate then I could easily set it up to nuke any wraith in site. It will sence the wraith and will kill them all you's guys have to do is keep an eye on the wraith to make sure that they don't go to close to it
Rik: Sounds like a plan
Lt Gates: Cover my back

*Lt Gates runs towards the corridor to her lab while back there Rik and his platoon are keepin the wraith at a distance*

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Riks platoon fired and kept the wraith off Lt Gates back. The Sniper had picked of 4 of the wraith. but he had to reload and was used as an over watch. Rik watched out of the corner of his eye Lt Gates getting to her lab. Rik primed a grenade and tossed it into the onrushing crowd of wraith. the wraith bodies flew in all directions.

Rik: lt gates you better hurry up with this great plan of yours.
Lt Gates *over radio*: im hurrying as fast as i can this damn weapon weighs a bit and it needs time to warm up.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
*Lt Gates keeps running till she gets near to her lab*

Rik radio's Lt Gates in

Rik: Lt Hurry up theres too many
Lt Gates: I am going as quick as I can

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Amann used a communication device and summoned a full legion of 5,000 Alesian soldiers to beam down from the Alesian Fleet in orbit of Coalition Prime. With their personal shields, wrist blasters, energy armor, force lance, antimatter grenades, and plasma blades, they were feared and battle hardened shock troops. They beamed down at critical points of the bunker to lock it down so the Wraith could not leave. Amann went with his personal guard to the Gate room as the bunker was locked down. He saw Lieutenant Gates going for her lab and he followed, curious to know what she was getting.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 04:45 PM
* Lt Gates enters her lab*
Amann: Lt what may I ask have you come here for
Lt Gates: Well sir I have designed a weapon that sences wraith and then rips them to shreads
Amann: Nice
Lt Gates: Yes I just need to warm it up
Amann: Okay

* Lt Gates turns on the weapon and tries to pick it up*

Lt Gates: Amann I could do with your help it is rather heavy

* Amann and Lt Gates carry the weapon back to the gate room*

Rik: What took you so long??
Lt Gates: Sorry but I had to turn it on for it to warm up ready and it was rather heavy so I had to get Amann to help

* Amann and Lt Gates set the weapon ready and then runs back to hiding and lets the weapon rip*

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Amann ordered his guards to set up cover fire for the invading Wraith army now pouring through the stargate. The Alesian legionnaires were protected mainly by their personal shields, though the Wraith proved difficult to kill. Amann turned to Lt. Gates and asked quickly, "When will that weapon be ready?"

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Lt Gates: The weapon is ready, its sencing the wraith now.....Take cover everyone

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Lt Gates: The weapon is ready, its sencing the wraith now.....Take cover everyone

The Alesians all increased power to their personal shields. Amann mentally shielded himself and Lt. Gates as the weapon activated.

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I watch Amman and Lt Gates talking. Amman never spoke to me and thats just how it should be. the Ruler never spoke to a grunt like me.

Cpl Mills: Sarge the wraith are trying to break through to the gate and take it. so they can get more of them in.
Rik: Ok Coporal. Take as many but as you can the rest of us will deal with the ones you miss.
Cpl Mills: yes sir.

Rik turned to face the wraith chargung them.

*Here goes nothing* was the thought that came to riks mind as he opened fire

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Lt Gates: Amann we need more weapons to keep the ones that a really close away cos the gun is for long distance
Rik: Here use these

* Rik throws the wraith stunners to Amann and Lt Gates*

Lt Gates: Thanks, Amann take down the sheild and quick, as soon as the sheild is down fire

* Amann takes down the sheild and open fires*

* Lt Gates runs towards Rik and his platoon taking down any wraith that came in site*

Lt Gates: Theres only a few left, are you thinking what I am thinking
Rik: yes lets get them

* Lt Gates and Rik run shooting every soab wraith there is*

Lt Gates: Nice going
Rik: yeah you too

* Lt Gates runs back over to Amann*

Lt Gates: are you okay??

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Amann stared at the Wraith he killed with his bare hands. He glared at the dead form in his hands and he threw it violently into the wall. He smiled coldly. "I am fine."

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Lt Gates: good good....Rik, can you see any more wraith??
Rik: No not at the moment

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Rik looks at the P90 in his hand.

Rik: I need a new bloody weaponl. this one is really useless.

Rik walks off to the armoury and picks up a BR55HB Battlerifle.

Rik: Much better. All units report.

Cpl Mills: all clear sir nothing moving. all that is moving is the empty round casings.
Rik: good lets keep it that way

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Lt Gates: Right I need to get back to my lab
Rik: okay
Lt Gates: you can keep this gun down here just incase theres another disturbing of wraith
Rik: okay thanks

* Lt Gates walks off towards her lab*

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
The weapon that Lt Gates had left with Rik. was placed on a Gunners back. it would be more useful to a gunner that a normal rifleman.

Rik: Platoon. move back to gate and keep watch. If it ain one of ours then kill it

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Meanwhile back in the lab Lt Gates sets off to work on one of the puddlejumpers that have broken down

Lt Gates: Zorak can you come here please??
Zorak: yes Lt
Lt Gates: Can you check the maintainance for this puddlejumper, also the technology on it is rather bizarre
Zorak: yes Lt and what do you mean bizarre
Lt Gates: well the technology that is normally on a puddlejumper is basic yet very complicated for people who don't know what they are doing. I don't believe I have ever seen this technology before

* Lt Gates shows Zorak the tablet*

Zorak: Oh yes I see what you mean
Lt Gates: This is going to be alot of work, Can you please try and find out on the main computer what this could all mean
Zorak: I could try
Lt Gates: okay set to work and I will try and work some of it out

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Riks Platoon went back to Gate duty and went back into the stupor they had been in before the wriaht attack. the only Member of riks platoon that was on watch other than rik was Cpl Mills.b

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Zorak: Lt come and have a look at this maintainance somethings not right
Lt Gates: okay

*Lt Gates walks over to Zorak*

Lt Gates: interesting....the maintainance has changed aswell.....wait a minute.....have you noticed something?
Zorak: what do you mean Lt
Lt Gates: well if you look at the maintainance and then look at my tablet...they are totally different. I am reading different to what you have found
Zorak: okay let me have a look

* Lt Gates passes the tablet to Zorak*

Zorak: Someone has hacked into our systems
Lt Gates: yes I was thinking the same I best call in Amann

Lt Gates radio's Amann

Lt Gates: Amann I need you to come straight to the jumper bay we seem to have a problem
Amann: I am on my way

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Amann responded to Lt. Gates and beamed down to the Jumper bay. He looked at Lt. Gates and then spoke.

"what is wrong exactly?"

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Lt Gates: Well Amann one of the jumpers has not been working like it should be because the technology has gone wrong and I have just noticed that the technology is not something I have seen before. I have asked Zorak to check the maintainance for it and yet his seems normal while my tablet is picking something up that we don't understand, we think somehow the system may have been hacked. I wonder if you would take a look

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Rik watched bored yet againl. as nothing seemed to happen these days. Rik put the battlerifle on his back and began guard duty with the rest of his platoon.

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Amann took the pad and glanced at it. He frowned.

Me: This is not of my people's design. This is neither Ancient nor Alesian. This is something else. I believe this to be of Goa'uld origin. We need to quarantine this sector, us included.

Amann picked up the communicator and ordered forces to seal off the section they were in.

Me: Now we need to know what this is exactly. Lt. Gates, I need you to get that Sergeant and ask him to come up here. Maybe he has seen this technology before.

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Lt Gates: Okay Sir

* Lt Gates radio's in Rik*

Lt Gates: Rik we have a problem up at the jumperbay we need you to come straight up because we need to know if you have seen a certain technology before and see if you can help
Rik: I am on my way Lt

343_Guilty_Spark
May 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Rik charges through the bunker to the Jumperbay. he reached the jumper back and stops running.

Me: what piece of technology do you want me to look at?
Lt Gates: this *Lt gates hands the piece of tech to Rik*
Me: Hmm yes i may have seen this before. i believe it to be a scrambler devise. The goauld are well known for using it, they seem to think if they can not use the technology then no one can. but how it came here i dont know.
Amman: you sure about that?
Me: Yes Amman sir. i dont make guesses when it comes to enemy technology.
Lt Gates: Ok so how do we get it out and restore the technology of this jumper.
Me: simple really. find out which system the device is embedded into and deactivtae that system then remove the device, removing it before my destroy this jumper and most of the bunker

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Me: Okay, let me have a look

* I search the different systems till I come across the one that is embedded*

Me: Right I have found the system that has it embedded according to this the virus has been terminated which means it should make it easier for me to get rid of it.

* I deactivate the system and take out the device that has the virus on*

Me: Right I just need to clean this down and then I can put it back into the system and reactivate it

* Cleans the device down and puts it back in then starts the reactivate*

Me: should be okay now

emo_brat
May 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Me: Okay, let me have a look

* I search the different systems till I come across the one that is embedded*

Me: Right I have found the system that has it embedded according to this the virus has been terminated which means it should make it easier for me to get rid of it.

* I deactivate the system and take out the device that has the virus on*

Me: Right I just need to clean this down and then I can put it back into the system and reactivate it

* Cleans the device down and puts it back in then starts the reactivate*

Me: should be okay now

Amann
May 19th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Amann looked a bit nervous.

Me: I do not want to take any chances. Have a shuttle transport this jumper into space and lets see what kind of trap this is.

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 02:41 AM
..Lt Gates ponders for a while and stares at Amann..

Me: Amann, I see your point of view but the device has been wiped now
Amann: Yes I know but I think we should get other peoples opinions about the technology
Me: Well how about we make a deal??
Amann: What kind of deal??
Me: I will reinsert this device back into our system if the technology is still different and the virus has not been unbedded then we will go with your plan. If of course the device has been wiped fully and the maintainance is normal again then we can just keep a secure eye on it

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 02:46 AM
I look at the jumper something about it was makiong me feel uneasy. as though something was telling me that the jumper was not safe. b ut i couldnt put my finger on it.

Me: Can i leave now? i have a platoon waiting for me.
Amann: yes go. but be aware that we may need your platoon on duty else where

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Me: so what do you think??
Amann: well we could try that

All of a sudden different readings for the puddlejumper comes up on the tablet

Me: Amann we have another problem there is more readings coming through even thought the device with the virus embedded has been deactivated successfully.

*Amann takes a look at the tablet*

Amann: What is this??
Me: well it is the gou'ld I can see that now all I need to do is translate it and also I need Rik here to help as he understands it more than I do
Amann: Okay well got on with the translations and hurry
Me: Okay sir

* radio's in rik*

Me: Rik we need you again there is more translations coming through even though the device with virus embedded has been deactivated. I need to try and translate some of the scripts could you help??
Rik: Yes I can I am on my way

Lt Gates can hear Rik adama speaking with his platoon

Rik: Platoon I need you to keep at your formation I have business else where, if you need me you know how to radio me
Cpr Mills: Okay sir

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I look around and place the battlerifle back on my back. i head for the Jumper.

Me: So Lt Gates what is the problem now?
Lt Gates: That.

She pointed at the tablet computer in her hand. script was flashing across it. and it was all to familiar.

Me: Damn parasites. Its Goa'uld. Its basically downloading all the specs and technical stuff about the jumper. that virus is basically a worm. and from what i understand of the last few characters it is also set to detonate the driver coils on the Jumper. the virus is not on the Device its in the jumper and was using the device to send the data. because the device was taken out, the virus has gone into selfpreservation mode. it will use the communications array bof the jumper to tap into the com channels used by Coalition prime and send the data that way. whens its down its going to over load the main fusion coils in the jumpers drive system and explode taken out this and every other jumper here causing a widespread destructive wave. that will take out most of the facility.
Amann: are you sure about this.
Me: yes sir. its an old tactic the goauld use. if they cant take something by force or you have something they want they will use covert and often very crude methods of getting it.

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Lt Gates: okay so is there anyway of stopping this without all the trouble of puddlejumper blowing up

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 03:19 AM
I ponder this for a moment.

Me: yea but its risky. you need to get access to the driver coils and take the offline and then get then out of the jumper. if you take the coils offline and not take them out the virus will still use the driver coils to destroy the jumper. without the driver coils it cant blow up. as there is no explosive materials in the engines to cause it to go.
Lt Gates: you better be right about this because i dont wanna be Barbeque thanksb

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Rik: I know
Me: Right lets get to work...

* walks inside the puddlejumper to where the crystals are*

Me: so basically the only way I can do this is by pulling each crystal out and seeing which one will turn the engine off

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Me: yea sorry but its the only way. no on/off switch with these things

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Me: awh okay then

* begins to pull out the different crystals*

Me: well so far non of them are the engine crystal
Rik: Just keep trying
Me: I am

* I keep pulling till theres 2 left*

Me: right its down to the last 2
Rik: thats good now which one do you think it is
Me: well I think its the one on the left so I am going to try it
Rik: Okay

* I pull the crystal on the left and the whole puddlejumper shuts down*

Me: well that was a good guess
Rik and Amann: Yes indeed
Me: So now I have to try and find a way of getting rid of the virus all together otherwise this puddlejumper can't be used anymore
Rik: yes you do
Me: okay

All of a sudden theres a radio call from Cpl Mills

Cpl Mills: Sir we have more wraith are coming sir
Rik: are they close
Cpl Mills: well sir theres about 12 of them and they are heading this way
Rik: I am on my way

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Lt Gates watched me run out of the Jumperbay and sprint as fast as i could to the gate. I skid to a halt and take cover.

Me: OK you know the drill move in and surround. when you get a clear shot take it. DO NOT HESITATE. If you can shoot then take that shot. and do not get in some ones firing line. friendly fire is not quite so friendly
Cpl Mills: Sir they are about 1 click from my position sir what should i do.
Me: Coporal fire at em. take as many as you can out.
Cpl mills: sir yes sir

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Meanwhile back at the lab Lt Gates and Amann are trying to figure out how to sort this puddlejumper out when they hear movement, they run and hide when a wraith comes round the corner

Me: Holy crap
Amann: What??
Me: Well as you can see my weapon is over there
Amann: oh no

* the wraith leaves the room so Lt Gates quickly runs and grabs her weapon*

Me: That was very strange
Amann: I agree
Me: Lets go and find out where it has gone

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Me: All units hold this line. do not let them get past if they do get past us throw grenades.
the whole Platoon: Sir yes sir.

I look at the wraith coming towards us. the level the battle rifle and fire in three round bursts. the first wraith fell then right after a second fell. the second got hit by the new weapon Lt gates had made.

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 04:28 AM
Meanwhile Amann and Lt Gates are walking along the corridor with their guns at the ready.

Me: where could the wraith have gone?? and why did it not try and take stuff from the lab
Amann: I don't know, I don't understand it either

All of a sudden Amann and Lt Gates spot the wraith

Me: get back general
Amann: I am
Me: keep watch * sneaks around the corner to a secret hiding place that noone but the general and myself know and shoots the wraith*
Amann: Weapons * runs over and picks up the dead wraiths blaster* This should help us along the way
Me: Yes it shall, here come in here I need to get along this passageway to the armoury
Amann: okay

* Amann and I run along the passageway and enter the armoury*

Me: load up on guns and bullets
Me: *runs over to the hidden compartment in the armoury and pulls out a M4a2 Carbine* This should do the trick * also fills a bag pull of bullets*
Me: Right lets go check all the bases in the prime

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 05:21 AM
The whole platoon where firing at the wraith. just then i realised that it was a ruse.

Me: Grenade them. we need to get and find the large number of wraith these are just a diversion. there are more in the labs. Platoon split into 2 teams team 1 keeep the gate team 2 come with me. we will take the labs and help any one in there get out.

My platoon split in 2. Cpl Mills took charge of team 1. and my team headed for the labs. on the way i saw more wraith heading for the gate.

Me: Cpl mills you have more wraith inbound. they number about 25.
Cpl Mills: sir ok. we got ammo for about a thousand so we should be fine
Me: OK.

My team came around a corner and came face to face with Amann and Lt Gates.

Me: Amman. Lt Gates. the wraith have been sending troops to the gate as a diversion. I am not entirely sure why.
Amann: hmm odd. normally they target a specific play and attack it.
Me: hmm maybe they have learnt a few tactics these days
Lt Gates: earlier we seemed to have missed one. a wraith was in the labs. but we are unsure why it didnt take anything

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Rik: oh I see well keep an eye out
Lt Gates: don't worry we will

* goes to walk out of armoury, the door opens and there is 8 wraith outside waiting*

Me: Fire....* runs along shooting and hitting each wraith that she could*...Amann hurry up and make sure the coast is clear, I will keep these guys down
Me: Come here you soab * starts punching the wraith and hits the wraith with the gun straight in its chest*
Amann: Are you okay Lt??
Me: I am fine just had a bit of a punchup with the wraith I have a cut above my eye but nothing more
Amann: Oh I see well once we sort out the wraith we should get you straight to the infirmary to check that out...its very nasty * Amann looks at the Lt's cut*
Me: I will be fine
Amann: Lt please
Me: awh okay then, but first we have to kick some butt

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 05:38 AM
The wriath that still stood seemed in shock. I open fire abnd drop the last few. then i turn and head off after the Lt and Amann

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 05:41 AM
*radio's in Rik adama*

Me: Rik how are things back at the gate
Rik: well my platoon can take care of that, I am coming to meet up with you's now, is everything okay
Me: Well there was wraith waiting for us when we stepped outside of the armoury but we are fine apart from I have a slight cut to my left eye
Rik: okay I am on my way are you still outside the armoury
Me: Yes we are
Amann: More wraith fire
Me: * begins to fire at the wraith* hurry Rik

343_Guilty_Spark
May 20th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Me: Damn wraith.

I come round the corner with my team and pull out an M90 shotgun and unload 6 rounds into the nearest few wraith. i reload to a full 12 rounds then stop. and take a knife to the nearest Wraith.

Me: now you die like the rest. but then again what would you care your like cochroaches anyway.

I stick the knife through the wraiths neck and let it fall the the ground.

Me: i hate these life sucking *******s

emo_brat
May 20th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Me: Rik watch behind you
Rik: *turns around and stabs the wraith in the gut and slides the knife upwards* nice
Me: Amann you take that corridor, Rik you take the left corridor and I will take the middle corridor I will meet you's at the end of it
Rik and Amann: okay watch yourself
Me: you's too

* As she takes off down the middle corridor....she hears the wraith gettin near so she runs through another secret passageway and hides up high*

Me: come on you little bloodsucking idiots

*the wraith enter the corridor and Lt Gates takes position and fires*

A few wraith are stunned as they did not see where the fire came from but one wraith for sure was dead

* Lt Gates shoots again using her M4 taking down 3 more wraith*

Amann
May 20th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Amann took out a wrist blaster and put it on. He began killing wraith with rapid blasts from his weapon. A wraith charged him before Amann was able to fire and they collided. The wraith sneered as he grabbed the Ancient, but was shocked when Amann grabbed back in a fury and snapped his neck. The look of shock was still on the wraith's face as he fell to the ground dead. Amann screamed in rage as he charged the Wraith group.

"DIE!"

Amann
May 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM
(bump)

emo_brat
May 21st, 2008, 03:00 AM
* Radio's in Amann*

Me: How are things in the corridor
Amann: things are quite bad
Me: Well my corridor is clear, I will come and help

* running around the corridor and finally I come to the end and I can see Amann shooting at the wraith*

Me: your gonna die wraith

* runs round and begins shooting at every wraith in site*

343_Guilty_Spark
May 21st, 2008, 03:15 AM
I walk around a corner in the corridor and see three wraith hounding a group of scientists. the scientists run past me. i go around the corner and unload 12 rounds from my M90 shotgun. the wraith fall.

Me: Damn wraith. where are they coming from.

I walk around into a room. full off weapons. i decide its time to get evil.

I put the shot gun back on my back and take out a heavy machine gun. and take three boxes of am,mo for it. each bo hel over 1500 rounds so plenty of ammo. the door behind me was open and i heard sometghing more wraith.

emo_brat
May 21st, 2008, 03:51 AM
Amann: When Rik said it was a diversion I never expected it to be this bad when we entered the top layers of the coaltion prime
Me: neither did I

* shoots more wraith as they come closer*

All of a sudden they here a bang and the floor begins to shake

Me: WTH was that
Amann: I don't know but we need to go check see whats happening, we need to get to the control room
Me: Yes I know

* Radio's in Rik*

Me: Meet me and Amann at the control room theres been an explosion by the sounds of it

* Amann and Lt Gates run through the corridor shooting any wraith in site*

343_Guilty_Spark
May 22nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
The floor shudders. i look around. i see a huge ammount of light. i start running. i get to a blast door and shut it.

Me: Amann, Lt Gates. the explosion was right behind me. im ok. but the area behind section B6 is a bit broken. Ill meet you at the control room as soon as possible

emo_brat
May 23rd, 2008, 01:45 AM
* We eventually arrive at the control room*

Me: Amann, according to Rik the explosion has went on behing him section B6 is a bit damaged
Amann? Okay well can you fix any of it??
Me: well I have to see what the damage is first

* Rik comes running through the control room door*

Me: Are you okay??
Rik: Yes I am
Me: By any chance did you see what damage the explosion left??
Rik:No because the place it happened I was lucky to escape from
Me: okay well lets check the system and see what technology has been damaged
Rik and Amann: Okay

343_Guilty_Spark
May 23rd, 2008, 07:12 AM
I check the weapons i had the battle rifle had planety of ammo but the shotgun was low. i decided that i wouldnt use it unless it was needed

Amann
May 23rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
Amann flicked a switch. Automatic turrets began to pop from the floors and ceilings. Lances of laser fire began to sweep the corridors and the wraith began to fall by the dozens. Amann then grabbed his personal shield and activated it as his wrist blasters began to kill the nearby wraith as he advanced.

emo_brat
May 24th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Lt Gates begins to go through the controls and gets onto the system.

Me: The damage is quite bad
Rik: how bad
Me: well according to the system we cannot get through to the controls in that area which means that the controls have been severly damaged.
Rik: Damn
Me: I need to get to that base and try and fix it to get the base back online
Rik: how are you gonna do that
Me: I have to radio in Zorak and get him to meet me there so we can both fix it
Rik: Yeah
Me: only problem is there may be wraith out there so I need you to cover my back and I will warn Zorak to bring weapons in case of attack
Rik: okay will do

343_Guilty_Spark
May 24th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Me: Ok give me 1 minute.

I run over to a locker just outside the Control room. inside this locker was armour, and not the armour SG teams had. it was Semi-Powered Infitration Armour, or SPI Armour. The armour mimiced the environment it was in. so if t was in the control room it would have the same texture and lighting as the control panels but the wearer would be virtually invisible.

I put the armour on.

Me: Ok lets go
Lt Gates: what in the name of god is that armour?
Me: Semi Powered Infiltration armour.

I look at the HUD on the helmet faceplate. The health of Amann and Lt Gates was full.

Me: OK shall we go now.

emo_brat
May 24th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Me : well wait I need to radio Zorak

* radios in Zorak*

Me: Zorak there is some damage that needs fixing not far from the control room can you please meet me at B6
Zorak: yeah sure Lt
Me: Oh and Zorak bring weapons and use any of them because you may come across some wraith
Zorak: Ok Lt on my way

* Rik, Amann and Lt Gates leave the control room and head towards B6*

343_Guilty_Spark
May 24th, 2008, 08:24 AM
I take out the battlerifle and head for section B6. The motion trakcer on the HUD didnt show any enemy forces, but i was on the watch just incase

Amann
May 24th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Amann armed himself in Alesian battle armor, which absorbs all energy weapons. Equipped with a personal shield as well for most other types of weapons, he was armed with plasma blades, wrist blasters, antimatter grenades,a force lance, and several other knives in his belt in case he needed more weapons. He walked out and started to run at a surprisingly fast speed for the armor he was carrying. Rach and Rik looked at each other quickly before Rach muttered, "I think he is genetically enhanced". They got up and followed Amann.

343_Guilty_Spark
May 24th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I look at Lt Gates

me: wouldnt surprise me. but then again look at this armour
Lt gates: good point shall we.

emo_brat
May 24th, 2008, 03:22 PM
* keeps walking till they get to B6*

Amann
May 24th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Amann found a group of wraith ahead and he darted into the midst of the group swinging his wrist mounted plasma blades. There was only blurs as Amann sliced his way through all of them and continued onward. Rik walked up to Amann.

Rik: Are you genetically enhanced?

Amann appeared startled and glanced at him angrily. He finally spoke.

Me: How did you know that? Who told you?

emo_brat
May 25th, 2008, 05:02 AM
*Lt Gates keeps walking ignoring both Amann and Rik, she eventually arrives at the door for B6*

*radio's in zorak*

Me: Right I am at the door where abouts are you
Zorak: I am near now, look behind you

*Lt Gates sees zorak in the distance*

Me: Okay hurry up

343_Guilty_Spark
May 25th, 2008, 06:37 AM
I look at Amann through the face plate of my SPI armour.

Me: Easy really. no one told me. its kind of obvious. considering that armour must weigh at least half a tonne.

Amann looked at me.

Amann: You must be enhanced in some manor to control that armour.
Me: Yes i am. but i do not have huge ammounts of weight in my armour.

emo_brat
May 27th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Lt Gates and Zorak try to get through the door to B6 but they couldn't get through

Me: oh yeah the electricals are damaged...we have to try and get through by fixing the electicals on the door
Zorak: yes we do

Zorak and Lt Gates set to work

Amann
May 29th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Amann spoke as he armed an antimatter grenade.

Me: "Let me try MY door opener. Get back."

Amann threw personal shields to Gates and Zorak as he threw the antimatter grenade at the door. There was a bluish-white flash and a loud explosion as the door blew into the opposite wall. Everyond's personal shields flared blue. Amann smiled snugly as he ran through the door very quickly ready for battle.

emo_brat
May 29th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Me: Well thats one way of doing it, I hope he does realise thats another job for me and my team as I now have to replace that and fix it all back together
Rik: yeah...I don't think he thought of that

*walks through the whole in the wall*

Amann
May 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Amann was at the control panel pulling up sensor data. He looked at the screen and muttered curses in Ancient.

Me: Jesus, we got wraith crawling everywhere! Thousands of them are in the lower levels of this bunker. They are coming through the stargate. We need to get more legionnaires here now!

Amann calls to the surface 20 miles above for more reinforcements. But the wraith have already set up antibeaming measures. So it looks like their squad and the 5000 legionnaires already at chokepoints would have to hold back the tens of thousands of wraith coming through the stargate 50 miles below the surface........

emo_brat
May 29th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Lt Gates walks towards Amann

Me: there is thousands of wraith down there, we can not let them get up here otherwise I cannot fix this place

343_Guilty_Spark
May 29th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I look at the armour i have.

Me: I think its time i crack out the MJOLNIR armour.

I run to a section in the wall and open it. in the opening in the wall was MJOLNIR MK VI armour. I had always been tall. but since the augmentations i had been 2 metres tall. i put the armour on and power up all the systems in it. Sheilding, Sensors, and all secondary systems. the sheilds charge wioth a white yellow rings around me.

Me: OK its time to kill a few wraith.
Amann: U say im a bloody augment you must be one to to keep that off the floor.
Me: yes well i got more training than most military units.
Amann: Ok well it looks like our forces just gopt a boost. a two extra Supersoliders
Lt Gates: Jesus both of you make me feel small now

Amann
May 29th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Amann checked his antimatter grenades and tossed some over to the other soldiers. They took up defensive positions and waited for the wraith apperances down the corridor. Their motion trackers spotted alot of incoming but none were seen yet.....

343_Guilty_Spark
May 29th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Me: Nothing heading to us yet.
Lt Gates: OK ill try and get the systems back up and running.
Me: ok we will cover you, and hold them off if we have to.
Lt Gates: OK thanks

I watch the screens for any thing heading towards our position. but the wraith seemed more interested in gettin to another section of the base

Amann
May 29th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Down the 500 meter long corridor, the wraith finally appeared and the soldiers began to fire wrist blasters and pulse rifles. The wraith advanced slowly in a wave as the troops began to blast away as furiously as possible.

343_Guilty_Spark
May 29th, 2008, 04:02 AM
The cameras start going down in the corridor.

Me: cant see whats going on now. Not good.
Lt Gates: Im working as fast as i can.
Zorak: if You wanna fight go. but do not push us to do our work.
Me: Fine ill go.

AS i leave the room i drop a deployable cover. a huge blue white shields eminated from the base of the sheild generator.

Me: stay behind that. it should provide plenty of protection from incoming fire.
Lt Gates: Thanks. Now go and fight

I run down the corridor and get to turning. i head to the long corridor and take out a spartan lazer.the small targetting lazer found a wraith. and several other wraith behind him. I charge a shot and fire. the shot hit the front wraith and went straight through the next 6 wraith.

Me: Ahh thats what you call a bit overkill.

The Legionaires turn around and see me standing there preparing another shot.

emo_brat
May 30th, 2008, 03:54 AM
*Lt Gates and Zorak set to work*

Me: Zorak how are things over there??
Zorak: Things are okay, I have found the problem to the cameras am just going to try and fix that now
Me: okay then...I am looking at some info on the datebase

343_Guilty_Spark
May 30th, 2008, 04:45 AM
I fire the next shot and the beam hits and tears the wriath apart.

A Legionaire walked upto me and l;ooked into the face plate.

Legionaire: You are?
Me: Sergeant Rik Adama, Or Rik 116.

emo_brat
May 30th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Lt Gates comes across some data,

Me: Zorak, we seem to have a problem
Zorak: whats that?
Me: well the wraith have some how managed to hack into our systems
Zorak: how
Me: I duno, I am trying to find out now

Amann
May 30th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Amann looked on the progress of the battle, ordering troops to fill gaps in the hastily constructed defense line. He fired occasional blasts at the wraith as they got near him. The wraith were slowly being driven back. The arrival of more troops would push the wraith back through the stargate.

343_Guilty_Spark
May 31st, 2008, 01:30 AM
The wraith began to fall back. I move forward and begin to fire the Spartan lazer again. another blast issued from the weapon and tore more wraith apart. The Legionaires began to move fire with more agression, and began to show why they where so feared.

Me: Force them into a bottle neck. i got a lil surprise for them.
The leader looks at me
Legionaire commander: OK, just make sure u do lots of damage.
Me: OK. thats the whole idea.

The legionaires force the wraith back into a narrow corridor and i start plan irradioate the hell outta the wraith. I lob 4 Plasma Grenades into the corridor and wait for the satisfitying explosion. the whole corridor shock as the explosive ripple shot past.

The shock wave knocked a few of the legionaires down. they got back up and didnt utter anything. Though they did seem a little put off by my idea. i move away and look around the corner at the damage. wraith bodies incinerated.

Me: Amann how many wraith are still in my area. My motion tracker is tellin me that there is a minimum of about 24. but im unsure.
Amann: There are hundreds scattered all over the base.
Me: Ok. the legionaires have force one group back. they leader is ordering them to move to the next section. im heading back to the control room.

*radios Lt Gates*

Me: Hows the repairs coming Lt
Lt Gates: lowly. but we have got subsystems back online.
Me: ok. im heading back.

Thor_Beyond769
May 31st, 2008, 10:31 AM
Nice to see this back here :) Would be like old times.

emo_brat
June 1st, 2008, 11:06 AM
Zorak: so the subsystems is back on what about the wraith hacking have you sorted that out yet??
Me: Yeah, I am dealing with that now...*begins to locate different information*
Zorak: well thats good
Me: Yeah it is, looking at this information here on the actuall database that has been hacked they have simply used a small technology pad to hack in, all I have to do is reset the whole system and locate this pad then put a block on any information going through to it
Zorak: great thinking
Me: well I try

343_Guilty_Spark
June 2nd, 2008, 05:05 AM
I get back to the control room and take out an ONI Infiltration software package. i hook it up to the system. I track down the pad and begin feeding it false information.

Me: OK, The data pad is being fed false information. that should give you time to find it and disable it.
Lt Gates: Yout sure that will work?

emo_brat
June 2nd, 2008, 01:05 PM
Rik: well it should work
Me: Well lets hope it does

* starts trying to locate where the pad is*

Me: Yes
Rik and Zorak together: What is it??
Me: well I have located where this pad is
Rik: well
Me: Its in B6 the place that is very damaged, I think that theres something going on
Rik: Okay well I will go and see
Me: Wait
Rik: what??
Me: theres information coming through
Rik: *looks at the system and begins to read* oh no
Me: What is it??
Rik: read this
Me: oh....god this is bad
Rik: Tell me about it
Zorak: whats going on
Me: Well the wraith have not fell for the information Rik has sent through and they are trying to destroy the system, they have planted in a device that the destroys the system within 30 minutes and basically I need all the scientists there with me otherwise I won't be able to stop it. We need all our brains for this one
Rik: also there will bee wraith and traps there so we need troops
Me: no we don't..*walks away and comes back with technology Rik had never seen before*
Rik: What the...
Me: Don't ask just move
Rik: Okay Lt...
Me: Zorak radio in the crew and tell them to meet me at the private room which noone knows about
Zorak: okay
Me: In the mean time grab this and follow me *throws a P90 to Zorak*
Zorak: Okay Lt, anyway what are them guns
Me: I will explain later now lets go * grabs her pad and guns and bag and moves out with Rik and Zorak behind her*

343_Guilty_Spark
June 3rd, 2008, 05:58 AM
I walk back to the ONI pad. i pick it up and look at the virus data that had been sent back. it was the same one they used before. meaning that it was going to try and get what it needed again, before destroying the system. I run ahead and get to a corner. I overide the door controls that led to B6. and throughthree concussion grenades into the shattered and badly damage hallway. i hear several thumps and soft crunches as wraith bodies hit the floor. I walk into the hallway and shoot the wraith in the head calmly with a silenced M7. I move foward and get to the terminal. and stand guard.

Lt Gates walked around the corner to see the wraith dead and the hallway in ruins.

Lt Gates: you were not joking when you said this section was badly damaged Sergeant. Its is very damaged.
Me: yes but the control terminal is still active. ad the device being used to cause the destabilisation of the mainframe is here.
Lt Gates: So it is. Sergeant Stand Guard and kill all wraith that come this way.
Me: Yes Ma'am.

I turn around and stand with my MA5-B at the ready.

Amann
June 3rd, 2008, 08:04 AM
Amann advanced forward into the retreating wraith as he met what appeared to be the leader of the wraith force in single combat. The wraith attempted to feed on Amann but found his hands broken as Amann smashed them with his own fists. He started to glow as he ascended. His voice boomed out.

"BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM AND DESPAIR!"

Amann threw a lightning bolt at the retreating wraith and killed 20 in one shot as he ran forward.

jesserella
June 3rd, 2008, 10:53 AM
wow is this place still going?

343_Guilty_Spark
June 3rd, 2008, 04:20 PM
((jess this is the New GC))

emo_brat
June 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
*I look at the control panel*
Me: Well there is some damage to it, but atleast it still works
Zorak: yes, try and get into it using your pad device
Me: okay *begins to tap into the control panel using the pad*
Zorak: so whats going on
Me:...ermm I don't know according to this the control panel will not let me in due to password defectation
Zorak: they haven't
Me: well by the looks of things they have

343_Guilty_Spark
June 5th, 2008, 12:43 AM
I look at the control panel.

Me: i think this may help.

I put the ONI infiltration software into the system and begin to hack the encryption coding on the password management. as the infiltration software got to the core, it began to remove layers of code from the wraith AI. Cortana appeared on the HUD of my armour

Cortana: I found the password. let me access the control system.
Me: ok go for it.
Lt gates: what are you doing?
Me: allowing this AI to access the system. that will allow us to get into the system to disable the over load

emo_brat
June 5th, 2008, 12:51 AM
* I look at Rik*

Me: Am meant to be the scientist here not you
Rik: I know
Me: Well shouldn't I be doing the work
Rik: well yes, after this is sorted I will let you do the work
Me: Good

343_Guilty_Spark
June 6th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Cortana' light dimmed the got bright again.

Cortana: Done. the system is ours again,. the wraith used a very primitive coding for the encryption. i broke through it and destroyed what remains of the virus. now you may work Lt
Lt Gates: thanks.
Me: Cortana when you where in the system did you detect any other wraith taps in there?
Cortana: no. just lotsof wraith trying to get into section A3. they however wont get in there as i locked down that section

Amann
June 6th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Amann ran ahead of his men as the reinforcements threw the Wraith back into the gateroom itself. His half-ascended form glowed bluish-white as he ran along quickly. Any wraith in his path were incinerated. Finally the wraith were all slaughtered and Amann made his way back to where Rik and Lt. Gates were, his ascended form still glowing bluish-white and radiating heat.

emo_brat
June 10th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Me: Hey amann your eventually here, whats happening
Amann: Oh you know the usual wraith attacks, there is loads of them down there, well should I say there was
Me: Oh really
Amann: Yeah I killed most of them
Me: Oh good, anyway we have gotten the wraith out of the system now just for me and Zorak to fix it properly to get section B6 back on track
Amann: Okay well how long do you think its gonna take
Me: Hmmm am not sure but as soon as it is sorted I will let you know
Amann: Okay, Anyway Rik there is still wraith down there and alot of your team is under attack so come on lets get some wraiths butts kicked
Me: Go now please so we can have quiet
Rik and Amann: Okay

Amann
June 12th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Amann drove the wraith into the gate room and finished off the last wraith in the base. He radioed in.

Me: This is Amann, the base is secure. No wraith detected.

emo_brat
June 12th, 2008, 12:26 PM
* up in the system base Lt Gates and Zorak are fixing the system to B6*
Me: Right I just need to load in this software then it should be okay to go
Zorak: okay then lets see what happens
Me: *begins loading in the software, once done I tap into the systen* The system is generating back up
Zorak: good well it looks like the systems are sorted now we just have to fix the B6 section properly as it has been blown up
Me: yes, *puts in a passcode to the system to B6 and leaves it to run*

Planetary_Alliance
June 16th, 2008, 06:56 PM
*Out of space a small ship appears no bigger than a shuttle*
Adria: possistion?
Eric: The flag about 2 km away reads that we are entering Coalition space.
Adria: What?! confirm!
Eric: I have ma'am it is true that the space belongs to the Coalition based on the stardate 13462.346 treaty.
Adria: Put the ship on alert and send a full data burst back to the last station they will be curious to know what we have found.

*walking back to her quarters*

Adria: Computer start personal logs
Computer: ready
Adria: As of 0500 hours I have reached Coalition space which i believed lost. Who knows what has changed but i am willing to bet i know who hasn't. Computer end log.

Amann
June 17th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Amann went back up to his office after the wraith were driven back. The Wraith bodies were beamed away and burned. He hummed away as he walked by his second in command. He smiled as he did so.

Me: Morning Susie, the paperwork going ok?
Susie: Damn you Amann....

ATFU

:P

Planetary_Alliance
June 17th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Eric over the comms: Ma'am we will be crossing the border in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Adria: thank you Eric
*Adria then walked back to the bridge talking to herself*
Adria: I wonder how long it will be before they realize i'm here. Cut the transponders and anything that gives away what group we belong to. We dont know who this Coalition is allied with and put the ship at yellow alert.
Eric: yes ma'am
*all outgoing signals are cut except for sensors*

Amann
June 17th, 2008, 07:10 AM
The Vengeance, a Angelan class ancient destroyer, was patrolling near the border when their sensors picked up the shuttle. The Commander of the ship thought for a moment and moved to intercept the shuttle. A hail went out from the 8 km long ship.

Commander: You have encroached on the domain of Councilor Amann, identify yourselves immediately.

Planetary_Alliance
June 17th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Adria sat back and looked at the ship.
Eric: Ma'am how should we respond.
Adria: remember how you were always told to identify your self properly. I would suggest in this case that we should be traders.
Eric: Yes ma'am
*opening the hail audio only*
Eric: Coalition ship we are just traders from the Karon system.

Amann
June 17th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Adria sat back and looked at the ship.
Eric: Ma'am how should we respond.
Adria: remember how you were always told to identify your self properly. I would suggest in this case that we should be traders.
Eric: Yes ma'am
*opening the hail audio only*
Eric: Coalition ship we are just traders from the Karon system.

(well well well, i forgot who u were lol, but now i remember. Hello adria)

Commander: Do you have a permit? If you do not, we must assume you are hostile. Prepare to be scanned and boarded.

Planetary_Alliance
June 17th, 2008, 07:24 AM
(Amann long time no see)
Eric: Commander as you know the Karon system is very far away almost 200light years so there is no way we could know you need a permit. Pluss I am not sure that our atmosphere is appropriate for your species.
*takes finger off audio button*
Eric: Ma'am I suggest we activate the the modified equipment to disguise the atmosphere as highly corosive.
Adria: Agreed
*activates equipment before scans begin*

Amann
June 17th, 2008, 07:55 AM
The commander thinks and has the scan go forward. The Alesian legionnaire nods at the toxic atmosphere. The commander spoke.

"Very well. you may pass"

Planetary_Alliance
June 17th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Eric: Thank you sir. May I ask how we apply for a permit?

Amann
June 17th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Eric: Thank you sir. May I ask how we apply for a permit?

Commander: You may apply for one at the nearest coalition planet. Sending coordinates now.

Planetary_Alliance
June 17th, 2008, 11:28 AM
*recieves quardnates*
Eric: thank you.
*activates impulse engines and heads towards planet*

343_Guilty_Spark
June 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM
The sheilds on my armour regenerate. i look at the bodies on the floor. all Wraith.

Me: Just the way i like it wraith dead and us still kicking ass!!!
Amann: yes but then again i should have seen this coming
Me: what do you mean by that. Not even the ancients could see the future

emo_brat
June 25th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Me: Well the wraith are dead and B6 is back in action
Zorak: yes thats very good
Me: well I could do with some rest for the night

Amann
July 22nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Amann started to back to his rather bland office on Coalition Prime; privately, he preferred his office on Alesia, but everything about his HW was prettier than the grim superfortress of the headquarters that was known as Coalition Prime. Alesia was technically more advanced, having been a old Ancient world, but it was more isolated than "CP" as it was called by its inhabitants, primarily for Coalition Prime or Command Post. He shrugged off the uneasy feeling of the vastness of the industrial structures CP possessed. It was after all, inhabited by 40 billion people and the whole planet was one unbroken city, whereas Alesia had many cities, but it was 2x the size of Jupiter and vast expanses of the planet were uninhabited. There were vast caverns and passages going hundreds of miles below the surface. The race that lived under the surface were called Drow and they were very forthcoming to the dominant Alesian civilization. There were even 2 Drow members on the ruling council. These thoughts raged in his head as he saw the door to the outer office. He opened the door and greeted Susie in the outer office as he went into the Presidential office and shut the door.

(I like my description of Alesia and CP):P

343_Guilty_Spark
July 23rd, 2008, 04:59 AM
The Marines began to return to patrol duty. My armour sheilds read full charge. i decided to leave the arrmour oN as another attack may happen again.

The AI in my armour chirped up.

Cortana: Your armour sheilds are full but your power cell is depleted. its at 25%. think its time you got it replaced.
Me: yes i guess your right.

emo_brat
July 23rd, 2008, 05:10 AM
Me: * begins to wake up* Hmmm what a dream!!
*gets ready and leaves the room to find Zorak*

Planetary_Alliance
August 13th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Adria quickly stops at the planet and gets her trading past but moves on hoping to get to Alesia before being stoped again.

emo_brat
August 13th, 2008, 09:40 AM
* walking down the corridor Lt Gates eventually bumps into Amann*
Me: Hi sir how is you this fine morning??
Amann: I am fine thanks and yourself??
Me: I am fine, have you seen Zorak on your travels??
Amann: He is in the lab
Me: thanks I must go to see him
Amann: okay goodbye
Me: Bye
*walks down the corridor then turns a corner that leads to another corridor and carries on down to the lab*

Lord Saradomin
August 25th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Wake up guys! the GC cannot die like this! :'(
Im back due to lack of stuff to occupy me lol
I, LS pledge my allegiance to the Great Coalition in its fight to bring order and justice to the universe. Order is my friend and chaos is my enemy. I am of the Great Coalition.

Amann
August 27th, 2008, 09:16 PM
welcome back LT lord saradomin

343_Guilty_Spark
September 1st, 2008, 01:43 PM
I walk around the corner towards an Armoury.

ME: Im gettin bored of this.

Amann
September 1st, 2008, 10:02 PM
Adria sighed in fustration as another Alesian warship decloaked in front of her.

Alesian commander: Trading ship, state your name, your purpose, and destination

emo_brat
September 5th, 2008, 02:09 AM
* arrives at the lab*
Me: Hey Zorak what are you doing??
Zorak: I am just working on the rest of this puddlejumper, the transmitter has gone wrong
Me: okay, let me have a look
Zorak: well as you can see this transmitter needs alot of work
Me: Yeah I can see that, I will help you get this thing back up and running
* Rik radio's in*
Rik: hey, I have just found something I need you to look at
Me: what is it??
Rik: I really don't know thats why I need you to come see if you know what it is
Me: I am on my way

343_Guilty_Spark
September 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I look at th object. My armours recently upgraded sensor system detects energy spikes.

Me: I am not liking this.
Lt Gates: And you think i do.
Me: did i say that.
Lt Gates: No. you didnt, but still i dont like it either

343_Guilty_Spark
December 9th, 2008, 07:38 PM
*bump*

Amann
December 12th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Amann worked in his office as legionnaires and aides brought him more work and news. The office was abuzz with activity. Amann authorized the new design on the Alesian cruiser class, gave permission to build a new fleet of them, and welcomed Solaria and Terminus planet's entry into the coalition empire.

emo_brat
December 12th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Meanwhile...back at base Lt Gates was dealing with a new problem to do with the puddlejumper.

Lt Gates: Everything seems to be going wrong with this damn thing
Zorak: yeah I know.....I just don't get it...I fix one problem and then theres another
Lt Gates: tell me about it....* all of a sudden theres wraith coming from all different directions* How the hell have they getting in
*Lt gates grabs her stunner...and starts shooting at the wraith*...*Zorak is stunned during the attack*
Lt Gates: Holy S*it

Amann
December 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Amann looked up as the alarm rang. Legionnaire ran past the door. He walked outside to the commander of the detachment.

Me: What is going on?

Commander: Another wraith wave has made it on Coalition Prime. We also have reports that 1000 Hive ships are in orbit. We are under siege.

Me: Have the Alesian fleet depart Alesia at once! Bring defense guns online. How many ships in orbit?

Commander: 20 sir.

Me: 20 ships.....and only defense guns? We are gonna be in for a rough siege.

emo_brat
December 12th, 2008, 03:01 PM
*Lt gates radio's in amann*

Lt Gates: Amann come in....Zorak has been stunned by the wraith...I am under attack...I need backup
Amann: I am sending over the troops and I myself is coming over to help out
Lt Gates: sh*t am surrounded....*shoots as much as she could*...All of a sudden the line went dead
Amann: Lt Gates come in??
Amann: Come in Lt

Amann
December 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Me: Send over detachments of the 5th Legion to aid Lt. gates. We only got 50,000 Alesian legions on the planet plus the home defense force. We do have 100's of gun batteries. Let's use them. Have them fire on the Hives. Deploy ships to the otherside of the moon and have them ambush the flank of the Wraith fleet.

Amann went over to the command center to help defend the homeworld of the coalition.

emo_brat
December 12th, 2008, 03:17 PM
*Lt Gates awakes...she looks around...*
Lt Gates: where the hell am I
Zorak: oh your awake Lt...we are aboard the hive ship
Lt Gates: oh great * all of a sudden theres movement*

Lt Gates: Who is there??

* Steve the wraith comes around the corner and stands outside the prison cell*

Steve: It is I
Lt Gates: What do you want from us??
Steve: Me and you need to have a little chat with the queen
Lt Gates: oh no...

* Steve opens the prison cell door and leads Lt Gates out of it*

Amann
December 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM
The Hive ships began to fire back as the plasma bursts from the Defense batteries began to strike the hive ships. The Wraith fire hit the planetary shield as it was raised up, but the shield, being so big and not very advanced, would fail quickly. It would be down to hand to hand combat soon as Amann swore angrily.

Me: How long on Alesian reinforcements?

Legionnaire: They are jamming our signal, it will take us a few more hours to reach them. Then it will be at least a day before the fleet gets here.

Me: We don't have that long. I want to know why the wraith fleet was not detected as it entered our space.

Legionnaire: Sir, Coalition Prime is near the border, a cloaked fleet could slip past the borders quite easily. Our neighbors, the Argons, aren't advanced enough to detect cloaked ships.

Me: We need to tighten security. It will be a long night.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 12th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I walk around a hive. searching. this ship was so unfamiliar. it seemed alive. it seemed to want something. I walk around another corner and see a human and a wraith moving towards me. i activate my cloaking device and hide. i see Lt Gates. her rescue would have to wait. stopping the attack was my priority.

As i get the a main reactor i decide that a lil diversion was needed. i lay a trip mine and hide by a fusion coil... a wraith scout walks over it and kills himself and 3 others.

I move swiftly and silently to the Reactor core controls and begin a slight malfunction error on a recurring algorythm. That should keep them busy for a while. s that means i can rescue gates and get the hell off this ship before...

I move away as quickly as i can without making a sound. The MJOLNIR armour was making tracking me hard. The cloaking device the Elites had lent me was making it impossible. I reach for my BR55HB SR Battle Rifle. I level it. and scout ahead. Looks like they are expecting a fight here. Lets give them one.

The first three round burst from the Battle Rifle hit the First wraith in the head. it dropped. The second one a commander, took 9 rounds to the head. i reload at that point.

I watch the Motion tracker. i was still camoflaged.

I had to wait for the vital moment before i take the risk and rescue My allies. if i get it wrong they will die. if i get it right however they live. but i will not be remembered.

Thats the one thing a Spartan is told Do not Expect to be remember for doing your job.

Amann
December 12th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Amann stood next to the console as the viewer showed the planetary shield starting to fail. The power was down to 40% as the Wraith shots hit it. The plasma batteries fired furiously at the hive ships, crippling a few dozen ships, but the vast majority were still attacking the planet.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I rounded another corner and saw the one thing i had to hit to stop the main firing on the planet. The main weapons control.

I walk up to it and place c6 explosives around the control and EPS system. i set it for 10 second fuse. i turn and run back to the Area Lt Gates was being held. I waited. 3... 2... 1... The whole of the section i was in rumbled and shuddered. the firing stopped. and as it did the hive began to take huge damage. i run in to the Queens room and hide waiting for the right moment to attack.

I send Amman a message.

"I have found Lt Gates. she is alive but i can not rescue here till the other haves have been disabled. Zorak is here aswell i have her IFF tag she is alive. but she is surrounded by wraith. I may need back up."
It was onlya text message but it was all i could send an audio message would give away my position. and that would then leave the Lt in danger.

I was going to have to hold tight.

Amann
December 13th, 2008, 02:29 AM
The planetary shields failed as the wraith bombardment began to hit the individual shields on the plasma batteries. Amann looked at the status screen from his command bunker, which was shaking from the constant bombardment.

Me: Is the fleet contacted yet?

Legionnaire: Almost sir. We will have them momentarily.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I decide my moment had come. I move slowly form my hiding spot and take out a silence M7 SMG. I fire three rounds into the head of the 6 Wraith there. Steve looks around to see nothing, he sences however something bu he is unsure of what it is.

On the Planet the marines had found the Sheild generators for the main planetary sheilds. Four were damaged beyond repair from over load. And too had shut off. They geban to repair the generators and try and get some of the planet safe again.

emo_brat
December 15th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Meanwhile back on the hiveship....Steve is chatting with Lt Gates

Lt Gates: May I ask what are you wanting from me
Steve:......Its not what I want its what the queen wants
Lt Gates: hmmm okay

* Steve drags Lt Gates along the corridor to the next room..where the queen is standing waiting*

Queen: Leave her there
Steve: ok madam
Queen: I have been awaiting this for a very long time
Lt Gates: erm may I ask what have you been waiting for?
Queen:....well ofcourse I now have you captured....I can get alot of useful stuff out of you
Lt Gates: No you won't I will not let that happen
Queen: *turns around and walks towards Lt Gates* Oh really?? We shall see about that
Lt Gates:.....Why would I give scum like you information...oh and a word of warning my army...will be coming very soon to find me
Queen: very interesting....we will be ready for them
Lt Gates: we will see...* she spits in the face of the queen*
Queen: STEVE!! come take this vermon away please
Steve: why yes madam....
Queen: you know what you have to do ofcourse steve
Steve: Yes mam i do!

343_Guilty_Spark
December 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM
AS i see Lt Gates being dragged from the queen i take my chance.

I step out lower the active camo and shoot at Steve. He turns and sees a 7 foot tall half ton armoured Spartan, with a shotgun on his back and a sniper rifle in hand.

I take aim and fire at steves leg. he falls.

Me: now would be a good time to run like hell.

I turn and look at Steve.

Me: i hope you realise ya cant feed on me. so try and get a nice suprise.
Steve: You will pay for this human.
Me: I already did pay, But then again, i ain the one with a bullet hole in my leg am i?
Steve Growls in pain and rage.

I turn and walk slowly bacl to the escape route. I look around Lt Gates wasnt following me.

Typical she has gone a different route, just freaking typical. i think to myself

emo_brat
December 15th, 2008, 03:08 PM
*Lt Gates runs down another corridor and picks up some weapons and then runs down another corridor till she finds Zorak*
Lt Gates: Zorak are you ok??
Zorak: how did you....hmmm
Lt Gates: someone shot steve so I ran while I had the chance now come on
Zorak: well let me out
Lt Gates: oh sorry...* beging fiddling with the security and eventually lets Zorak out
Lt Gates: There you go now follow me...and oh here you go you may need this *throws the gun to Zorak*
* Lt Gates and Zorak run down another corridor with guns at the ready*

343_Guilty_Spark
December 15th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I look at the motion tracker, I see at least 20 dots moving my way.

'Looks like i am gonna ahve to fight my way out of this yet again.' I think as i see the first 5 wraith come my way. I wait hiden with th camo on. as they come around the corner, i take out a plasma sword. I walk upto the lead wraith and lunge. The wraiths armand chest was tron apart. the sword took out the one behind it just as quickly. the next two fired their weapons at me my sheilds took the damage. then after 2 seconds they recharged. The last 1 turned and ran but got shot in the head. the two that where firing at me didnt have long to live. i threw a plasma grenade and ran. i heard the explosion of the grenade and kept running. I see Lt gates and zorak running ahead. I catch them up and arun past them at full sprint. which for a spartan is about 36mph. I uncloak and take my battle rifle out. I run into the room and open fire in 3 round burst.

Zorak: Is that the person who shot steve??
Lt Gates: Yes i believe it was
Zorak: but how is he here. i mean i am sure that one was killed in the initial attack.
Lt Gates: I dunno. i think getting out is better the trying to work out how he survived. we can work that one out later.

I look around

Me: RUN. ill hold em off. just get out.

I take out the C7 charges. i run and put the first by a power conduit. the next by a main system relay point. the last one by the main control terminal. i turn and face the wriath tryin to get past me to Lt Gates and Zorak.

Me: you want then. then go thru me. i ain surrendering to you.

I look at the ammo count for my battkle rifle. 18. and i had 108 extra. meaning i have 3 mags left. SO be it. there is plenty here fopr em all. i open fire on the lot of em.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 02:59 AM
* Lt Gates and Zorak run round another corridor....and eventually find what they have been looking for..a puddlejumper...in the bay of the hive ship*

Lt Gates: Right Zorak...lets get out of here once and for all
Zorak: ok....
* Lt Gates starts the engine up and gets ready to leave.....Zorak is busy keeping an eye out for wraith*

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2008, 06:03 AM
I see Lt Gates and Zorak leave. i stand in the middle of the corridor, waiting. i place a few more c7 charges then wait. i see the IFF tag disappear. they were outta range.

The look as hundreds of wraith pour into the corridor. I just look up.

Me: You are now going to understand pain. You think you understand it well understand this.....

The explosion rips apart the wraith cruiser. I had managed though i am rather unsure myself to have been blown out an airlock. My armour was still airtight. so i could at least breathe.

After that the whole space around me got dark. another cruiser was above me. and it was aiming its weapons at me.

I ativate the tpac and drit faster towards an Alesian cruiser. Amman's cruiser.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 02:37 PM
*Lt Gates gets the engine roaring and takes off...shuting the door at the back of the puddlejumper*

Zorak: We have left that person who saved you
Lt Gates:...he can sort himself out
Zorak: ok so what did the queen want
Lt Gates: I will explain later but for now lets get out of here and back to base
Zorak: ok

*Lt Gates radio's in Amann*

Lt Gates: I am on a puddlejumper returning to base
Amann: Great...are you and Zorak ok...are there any injuries
Lt Gates: There is no injuries...we are fine.....just trying to get back to base

*all of a sudden...darts begin chasing after Lt Gates and Zorak*

Lt Gates: they just don't know when to give up
Zorak: tell me about it
Amann: I am takin it that darts are after you
Lt Gates: yeah but I have it under control

* Lt Gates aims and begins to shoot at the darts taking down 2 at a time*

Lt Gates: Yesss
Zorak: well done Lt

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I float towards Ammans cruiser. my armours sheild allow me to pass through the sheidling and i hit the Hull.

Me: Let me in. i dont like Zero G
Amman: very well. But next time please dont use the Crash into hull as the Call sign.
Me: ok. man i only just risked my ass to save Lt Gates. but never mind.

I get to the airlock and enter it. The pressure equalises, and i stp out of the airlock. i head immediately for a jumper bay. I was gonna tae out another wraith cruiser. for the fun of it. if i had to do it alone again so be it.

I get to an armoury and resupply ammo. and explosives.

Me: Amman permission to leave the ship.
Amman: For what purpose??
Me: to give the Wraith a nice explosive leaving present.
Amman: Go ahead, just get out alive.
Me: if i have too.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 03:27 PM
* Lt Gates takes off throught the stargate...and arrives at atlantis*

Lt Gates: glad to be back at base to be honest
Zorak: Same here

* all of a sudden Amann radio's in*

Amann: are you back at base??
Lt Gates: yeah we are....I could do with a rest right now
Amann: well why don't you have a rest and go to the infirmary to get checked over just to make sure there has been no injuries
Lt Gates: fair enough
Amann: let me know
Lt Gates: I will, I will see you back at base
Amann: very well

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2008, 04:13 PM
On the next wraith cruiser, I watch the wraith hunt for me.

'This is more like it. Bring on the heavy stuff.' i think to myself as i activate the active camo and run for the Engine room. i place plenty of C7 explosives near the main power switching relay. I place more in other key areas of the cruiser.

I return to my puddle jumper and cloak it again. I exoit and hit the detonate switch on the C7 remote control.the engine room shattered, the hull rippled as explosive decompression tore the hull of the wraith cruiser apart.two of the smaller wraith ships got caught up int the destruction and ended up following there larger counterpart.

I head for the gate back to base. I enter the IDC and head straifght for it. The jumper hits the event horizon, and withiin moments i was on the other side i take thye jumper back to the jumper bay and head for one of the piers to be alone.

Amman: Seargeant Rik 116 are you alive and at base?
Me: yes as you asked alive.
Amman: good. i need you to be high alert. if anything unusual happens get Lt gates into deal with it if its war then you understand what to do.
Me: yes Sir i do.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
*Lt Gates and Zorak go to the infirmary*

Lt Gates: I have been told to get checked over to make sure everything is ok with me
Dr Taylor: Ok climb on the bed and I will do a few checks

*Lt Gates climbs on the bed while Dr Taylor checks her out*

Dr Taylor: well good news everything is all good with you and Zorak has been checked over he is fine aswell...I recommend you's 2 get some sleep though
Lt Gates and Zorak: We are going to don't worry

* Lt Gates radio's in Amann*

Lt Gates: Sir me and Zorak have been checked over
Amann: And the verdict??
Lt Gates: we are perfectly fine we were recommended to get some sleep though
Amann: well do as Dr Taylor tells you
Lt Gates: we are going too...am heading to my dorm now
Amann: good good...get some well earned rest
Lt Gates: I will sir...see you later
Amann: yes indeed you will

* Lt Gates and Zorak head off to their dorms.... once inside Lt gets changed and jumps straight into bed*

Lt Gates: now this is great

* all of a sudden she was asleep*

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2008, 04:20 PM
While standing on the south pier alone on full battle armour i was able to think. maybe some day. i could finally het this armour off and get the new upgrades to it. but til then i would have to make do with what i got.

I walk back into the main tower and stand silent and in shadows. I would not move unless i had too.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 04:29 PM
* 7 hours later Lt Gates awakens to her someone asking to come in*

Lt Gates: who is it??
Zorak: its me...how are you feeling??

* Lt Gates opens the door*

Lt Gates: I am fine thanks and yourself??
Zorak: just a little shaken
Lt Gates: Oh...erm so why may i ask have you come to see me??
Zorak: well I think I know the problem with the puddlejumper
Lt Gates: oh really and what is that??
Zorak: It would be better if I showed you

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I stay hidden in the control room. waiting. Spartans are not good at waiting for action. they prefer to be in the thick of it. not waiting. its something alien to a spartan.

I watch as people hurry by me. i just sit and wait.

emo_brat
December 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM
*Lt Gates gets ready while Zorak is waiting outside*

Lt Gates: right you can now show me
Zorak: Ok

* as we walk down the corridors I see something skulking in the shadows*

Lt Gates: Who's there
Rik_116:....It is I who saved you

343_Guilty_Spark
December 17th, 2008, 05:03 AM
I look at Lt gates.

Me: I saved you. and id do it again. just what i do. do you need any help with anything while i wait.

I fully deactivate the cloak.

Lt Gates looks up and see 7 foot tall iin Mark VI armour a Spartan. many of the people in the base were looking at me in awe amny just didnt seem bothered. many had seem me before. I look around and do a systems check. all clear.

Lt Gates: have you had a medical check yet?
Me: No. i do not need one.
Lt Gates: ill be the judge of that. how many blast from a wriath weapon did you take.
Me: No direct hits to me. sheilding took approxamatly 46 hits. took 5 in a row which took 50% sheild off. but they recharged. as i said i am fine.
Lt Gate didnt look convinced.

I look around and begin to walk in th direction That Zorak and Lt Gates was heading.

Me: i hear you have a problem with one of he Jumpers.
Lt Gates: how did you find that out???
Me: i have a connecyion to the main communications array through my armours comms system.

Amann
December 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Amann walked into the command center. The shield was still holding, but not for much longer. The massive Hive fleet was still pounding the shield with everything it had. The plasma gun batteries were trying to hold them off, but the guns could only kill a Hive if a dozen of them concentrated on one ship. Wraith were beaming in periodically when the shield weakened enough to allow it, but they were being killed off by the elite legionnaires. But unless the Alesian fleet made it there soon, the capital would fall.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 23rd, 2008, 08:44 PM
I look at Lt Gates. The i haed for the gate room.

Me: get me to the Coalition Homeworld NOW.

one of the techs dailed he Homeworld and i headed through. i get to the other side and radio Amann

Me: Amann im back. I will assist in anyway i can. i have the extra Spartans on standby if needed.
Amann: We need to hold them off. Get to the sheild generators and try and keep them going in anyway you can
Me: on it

Amann
December 23rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Amann looked at the long range sensors. Alesian ships were still 12 hours away. It would be a long night. night fell over the capital city as the wraith fire rained down and impacted the planetary shield. The plasma batteries lit up as they fired balls of energy back at the Wraith.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 23rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
I look up as i run out to the sheild generators for the Capital City. I head to the power room and check the main ZPM. 50% health. it was not good. it would last another 8 hours at this rate