This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancients technology vs. replicators?

how come the asgards dont go searching for Ancients' technology if they are losing their battle against the replicators?

btw, could someone explain the number of races and stuff to me again? i forgot it all and i dont feel like going back to watch season 1 over again.
    ie.there are five races? what were they again and how do the ancients fit into this.

Originally posted by caes4
    how come the asgards dont go searching for Ancients' technology if they are losing their battle against the replicators?

btw, could someone explain the number of races and stuff to me again? i forgot it all and i dont feel like going back to watch season 1 over again.
    ie.there are five races? what were they again and how do the ancients fit into this.
    New Order
    Spoiler:
    The Asgard have the entire Repository of Ancient Knowledge. So far the have only scratched the surface of it.

If you are talking about the 4 Great Races here they are:
    Ancients
    Asgard
    Nox
    Furlings

Comment

i bet that ancient drone weapons would just tear apart the replicator ships. the asgard should really get some of those.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, at this time, the only known source of the drones is (spoiler for Lost City, highlight to read) in Antarctica where the outpost was found. Until then, they'll have to make due with what they've got. They'd better start studying and getting deeper then those scratches!
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Umm, I thought New Order sorted things out?

Spoilers: Wasn't the weapon Jack created of Ancient design?
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Yes, and as far as we know, it has been working on the replicaters, but
            SPOILERS:

In a future ep, RepliCarter comes to the SGC to tell them that Fith has found a way to counter the device

Comment

Why don't you people use NORMAL [spoilers] tags? Yours don't work in quotes.
              sigpic

Comment

oh ok got it. thanks.
                and sorry, havnt started watching season 8 yet. just finished 7.
                so if these 4 great races were allies, how come they dont help each other?
                ie. why dont the nox or furlings help the asgards with there replicator problem. (i know ancients are out of the loop now)

Originally posted by Watters87
                New Order
                Spoiler:
                The Asgard have the entire Repository of Ancient Knowledge. So far the have only scratched the surface of it.

If you are talking about the 4 Great Races here they are:
                Ancients
                Asgard
                Nox
                Furlings

Comment

the nox are peacefull they wounldn't fieght a cheta if it wanted to eat them. the furling well nobe knows anything about them. and the ancient are asended so they won't interack on our level
                  -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                  GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                  M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                  ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                  geekcode

Comment

Working...
                  X