This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jurassic Park Thread

There are rumors floating around that there are plans for JP-IV.
    Is this true and should this be done ?
    IMO, No, why ?

JP was good.
    JP-II was not as good, but acceptable.
    JP-III was crap, a B-Movie.

I think the Jurrasic Park series has had it.
    Last edited by Janus; 02 November 2004, 09:19 AM.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

http://imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

It would appear as if this rumor is true.

I'm open to it. I kinda liked the 3rd one.

Comment

Jurrasic Park IV is in development and may come to theaters in 2005 or 2006. Unlike most fans of the film series, I think Jurassic Park got progressively better with each movie, with the 3rd being the best, thus I am very excited about #4!

Comment

Yeah, there have been rumors for a little while now. I really hope that the project dies. The first movie was alright. The book kicked ass, the movie didn't really live up to it, although it was certainly exciting. JP2 sucked- completely, and JP3 was even worse.
        A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

JP3 stunk in my opinion. But it was alright.

I think the premise for JP4 is wack thought. The DX virus? Come on now.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

They said there would be a 4th since right after the third came out.

The third is better than the 2nd, and a great movie for being writen and planed in 6 weeks.

The fourth will deal with raptors that are trained by the army. haha Yep thats the rumour.

" I think Jurassic Park got progressively better with each movie, with the 3rd being the best"

Coming from an Enterprise fan... :-P
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              " I think Jurassic Park got progressively better with each movie, with the 3rd being the best"

Coming from an Enterprise fan... :-P
              Whut's that suppose to mean?

Comment

They said there would be a 4th since right after the third came out.

The third is better than the 2nd, and a great movie for being writen and planed in 6 weeks.

The fourth will deal with raptors that are trained by the army. haha Yep thats the rumour.

I have to disagree with you. I thought the 1st one was the best and then it went down hill from there.

Comment

Thats fine you don't agree. I don't like the end of the second and I hate the token black charater that didn't make any sense. The movie was too long and too many pointless people.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

How about it has to deal with:

65 million years ago, a terrible disease plauged the Earth which brought about the extinction of the dinosaurs. In the early eighties, when InGen cloned the dinosaurs, they also brought this disease back with them and it has been present ever since before Jurassic Park (thus explaining the sick Triceratops and Brachiosaur). Now this disease has become fully active in the dinosaurs and they're all getting very ill. When dinosaur carcasses start washing up on the shore of Costa Rica, a team (including Alan Grant) is called out to find out what's going on. They head to the islands to study the dinosaurs and find out about the disease, known as DX. They also discover the disease is transferable to humans and could possibly bring on our own extinction.

Thats been the synopsis for like 3 years now.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Janus, could you please change that c to a k in the title
                      Last edited by GeneralJackO'Neill; 01 November 2004, 06:13 PM.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                      Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                      "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                      My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                        Janus, change that c to a k in the title
                        A 'Please' would be nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          A 'Please' would be nice.....
                          Sorry, i forgot to say please.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                          Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                          "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                          My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                            Janus, could you please change that c to a k in the title
                            I'd love to, but I can't.
                            I have no idea how.
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              I have to disagree with you. I thought the 1st one was the best and then it went down hill from there.
                              The first one was my all time favourite movie when I was little. I still have two tee shirts and a mug because.... well, my love will never die. And I quite liked the Lost World but III was .
                              Althought it did have Sam Neill in it which redeemed it a little...
                              The book was good, but I think Tim was *beyond* precocious in it!

Comment

Working...
                              X