This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apophis in Continium

Well... We know for a fact that Apophis will be a factor of Continuum, for we have seen screenshots of him. However, in the screenshots we have seen, and from what many of us have read, he is far from a System Lord, perhaps portraying as a Minor Goa'uld, or a former System Lord, now prisoner of Ba'al.

Why do you think this is? I also ponder as to whether Apophis could have something to do with changing the timeline back. Could it be that he (in an attempt to get rid of Ba'al) aids SG-1 and Earth in correcting the timeline (granted, not knowing that he'll end up dead either way).

Thoughts?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

I was quite excited to hear that Apophis was going to be in Continuum. We haven't seen him for ages. I just hope that we get to see a fair amount of him, and he (and the other system lords) aren't just in the movie so we can see them being captured and executed by Ba'al or anything stupid like that.

I think it is possible that he could help restore the timeline as long as there was something in it for him. He would never do anything unless he could benefit from it in some way.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X