Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible future Stargate Movie idea (SG-1 and Atlantis mix)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible future Stargate Movie idea (SG-1 and Atlantis mix)

Before I get started wth my idea, I should tell you that at first, it deals with time travel (no it's not a rip at Continuum), and alternate realities (that hasn't been done enough).

Anyways, as the title insists, that this movie have cast members of both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

I've always wanted to see what the future would be like, perhaps maybe we can go 5 years into the future. Atlantis is still suffering a threat from the Wraith, and the Stargate program has been made public knowledge on Earth, but not the Atlantis expedition due to the Wraith threat.

In Pegasus, Michael is still around, and since it's been 8 years since he was turned into a Human/Wraith hybrid, he managed to perfect Dr. Beckett's retro virus and turn an entire hive ship into humans, but here's the twist. All the wraiths have their memories in tact, and also the Queen is also transformed into the beautiful Andee Frizell (not sure if I spelled her name right).

Instead of killing the converted hive or surrender it to enemy Wraith, Michael proposes to the Queen that he can turn then back with the anti-retro virus and that she use her new found humanity to convince Atlantis that she is under wraith attack during a culling on her world, she contacts Atlantis for help, and as a jester of good faith, she is taken to Atlantis for protection.

Meanwhile on earth, SG-1, retired Gen. Jack O'Neil, retired Gen. George Hammond, Gen. Hank Landry, and the President of the United States are in Nevada announcing to the world of their new Battle cruiser to the world. The stargate, like in 2010, is in Washington with a new functioning DHD, The Milkyway Galaxy is at peace with no Ori, or Goa'uld to worry about. Star Travel has become the next big thing since Ocean cruises via ship, and the Stargate makes it possible for people to go on vacation off-world.

Military outposts are also offworld at this point, and to keep Atlantis a secret from Earth, Atlantis sends it's weekly mission status report to the Alpha site, also with the Oddessey's ZPM, the alpha site can dial out to Atlantis.

O'Neil is still not comfortable with the Stargate being public knowledge, and the rest of SG-1 have already adapted to the way things are now on Earth. The world is at peace, and surprisingly not like the world we saw in "The Road Not Taken".

Back in Pegasus, the wraith queen is set to go to atlantis, and her mission ot ro retrieve information from the Atlantis Database on hyperdrive technology, and the location of all known worlds, which includes earth and every world in the Milkyway galaxy.

The queen is in Atlantis, hacked into a computer consol in Atlantis, and is sending the information she obtains through a secure sub-space link to the hive ship, which McKay is detecting on the long range sensors. He doesn't know what it's doing there.

The queen gets all the information she was asked to get, and she asks to see Lt. Col. Lorne (we still know him as Major Lorne) and she takes his weapon and knocks him out, and makes a break for the gate room. On the way, she picks up a wraith stunner, and gets trigger happy in the control room, then she dials the gate to the location where the hive is waiting (the same hive McKay was monitoring), then she tears out a crystal from the DHD. Once off world, she is scooped up by a dart, then taken to the hive. Michael congradulates her and he places a canister of anti-retro virus into the hive's life support grid, turning every former wraith back into a purebred Wraith, like they once were.

She offers Michael the crystal she stole from the Atlantis DHD, it's the crystal that allows dialing to other galaxies.

Michael then seeks out an alliance with other wraith and share the information they obtained, as well, duplicates the gate crystal.
    The wraith modify theiy hyperdrive and once the upgrades are complete, they enter hyper space.

Back on earth, they don't believe that there is any threat because Atlantis can't dial to the Alpha site, Col. Davis (we remember him as Major Davis) who is in command of the Alpha site starts to wonder why Atlantis hasn't checked in for their weekly status update, Col. Davis orders the dial-out to Atlantis to find out what happened.

Atlantis tells then what had happened, and Davis is not too pleased with what he heard, the gate shuts down, and he orders that they dial-in Earth.

General Landry, O'Neil, and Hammond are shocked to hear the news, that the wraith can find earth and dial-in at any moment. The president goes on television:

"My fellow Americans, and citizens of Earth, I make this statement on behalf of the United States Airforce, and our off-world personelle. It saddens me to say that we have to shut down the Stargate, and bury it for the time being until it is deemed safe to unbury it again. Col. Paul Davis of the United States Airforce, and commanding officer of the alpha site has reported that replicators (ya here we go again with the replicators, but except they are not in this movie) have been found and are taking human form and are using their human form to infultrate and destroy human populated worlds. Earth is one of the targeted worlds, they are destroying human worlds through the stargate, which is why until it is deemed safe, we are going to bury our stargate until it is safe."

Something like that.
    -----------------------------

Many weeks pass, the wraith haven't shown up, a new crystal has since been sent to Atlantis and installed to the DHD, Atlantis can now Dial to the Milkyway Galaxy. it is beieved by some that the wraith got lost on their way to earth, or that the enemy wraith were destroyed in battle with the information they possessed and the threat has been eliminated. But then suddenly...

A wraith hive exits hyper space and speeds towards earth (hey lets use that scene that was used in "No Man's Land" where the Hive Sheppard and his team took over is speeding towards Lantea and Dr. Beckett frets on how he almost blown them outta the sky), darts come flying out, then 3 more hive ships come out of hyper space, releasing more darts, the chair weapon in Antarctica is activated, but there are many thousands if not millions of darts heading for earth to start culling. Coming out of one of the hives, are 2 darts towing a stargate (pegasus style) and it dials out, with several darts going through.

The scene now shows many citys of Earth being culled by the wraith. Vancouver-British Columbia, New Mexico, London-England, Toronto-Ontario, New York, Some places in Africa, Tokyo-Japan, the entire world being culled by the wraith.

The stargate on earth is unburied, and it's being used to evacuate as many people as possible, with little success. Earth now belongs to the Wraith, they have now found their new rich feeding ground, but the cullings don't stop on earth.

The To'kra have contacted the SGC of the alpha site, where SG-1 and a few citizens of Washington managed to escape to. The To'kra say that the wraith have taken many worlds in such a short period of time, and that they had never seen such an enemy with such superior technology. 16 To'kra have been culled already, several Jaffa worlds have either been culled, or been destroyed because of their defience.

Col. Mitchel then recalls what had happened in the SGC on earth many years ago that a message written by a Col. Jack O'Neil had came through the stargate from an alternate future which was prevented in this timeline because of the interference of how hystory played out after the note was sent through.

This gives Carter an idea, but says that she needs to be in Atlantis to do it. She goes to Atlantis, along with the rest of SG-1 and a few To'kra, the To'kra are impressed with the Lantian arcitecture, but they have a mission.

With Dr. McKay's co-operation, Carter, Kal'ik (To'Kra), and Dr. Zelenka use Atlantis's long rance sensors to scan the sun and find a solar flare so they can do what alternate SG-1 did in "2010" and send a message back in time. Except, to prevent this horrible timeline from ever happening, they send more than a crumpled up piece of paper, they send everything, which includes the incident in atlantis with the lady who steals the gate crystal, and information from the database, and the attack on earth by the wraith, as well as the devistation the wraith are causing in the milkyway galaxy.

Dr. Zelenka detects a solar flare about to take place, and with some calculations, Dr. McKay dials M7J-028, once the wormhole is established, they send a MALP with everything that Atlantis needs to know in the past to prevent the wraith from entering the milkyway galaxy.

The MALP makes it through to Atlantis in the past, then the gate shuts down. The information is reviewed by personelle of Atlantis, and they are shocked by what information they were just given.

Screen goes black.

To Be Continued...

So, I know it's a long read, but tell me what you think. I want to hear some comments.
    Then To Tyolous
    Say to the people of the low plains
    Seek not the wickedness amongst your neighbors
    Lest it finds purchase in your own house.

I sounds cool
    - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
    - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
    - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
    - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Sounds like a great fanfic story, but I don't see them doing a movie like that.
      The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
      The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
      The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
      You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
      You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

I would have to say that it sunds absoultly amazing. I really like the part about the Wraith having thier own stargate with them and the Darts just keep on coming. If this doesn't become a movie I would be so suprised, or if it doesn't become a couple episodes worth or somthing.

Comment

It's a good idea. But like other said, I can't see it being a movie, just a good Fan-Fiction....
          I did find a few flauds but its all good....

Comment

Not that I want to be a downer on the whole creativity here but...

It sounds to much like being just a rehash of all the great stories that have been produced in stargate SG1/A over the years but rolled into one long epic? as much as I like the whole seeing the world culled by wraith and such...

plus yeh... no more replicators... they've come back from the dead more times than Daniel...

Comment

Working...
            X