Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've not been so excited about a movie since....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not been so excited about a movie since....

Come on folks, when was the last time a film trailer had you as excited about a forthcoming movie as Continuum has done for us all?

I honestly think the last time I was this excited was for an episode, either "Lost City" or "Rising".

I really don't think a movie has EVER got me this excited...

The new Star Trek trailer got me excited.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
      Come on folks, when was the last time a film trailer had you as excited about a forthcoming movie as Continuum has done for us all?

I honestly think the last time I was this excited was for an episode, either "Lost City" or "Rising".

I really don't think a movie has EVER got me this excited...
      Ohh, umm... THE DARK KNIGHT has me pretty excited.
      Sphere…planet. Label…name.
      Following…still…you…not!

Comment

The Dark Knight and the New Indiana jones film.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Eh, the Dark Knight mainly. I still can't believe that Heath Ledger's dead.
          Sphere…planet. Label…name.
          Following…still…you…not!

Comment

Indiana Jones. I'm going to see that one in theaters!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              The Dark Knight and the New Indiana jones film.
              Originally posted by Airsoftguy View Post
              Indiana Jones. I'm going to see that one in theaters!!!!!
              Oh yeh! I love Indianna Jones - can't wait until it comes out in cinemas!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

If you're this stoked just after watching the teaser trailer, just wait until they release the full length trailer for Continuum! (I think I'm right in saying that MGM is planning a second trailer.)

Oh yeah, and, you know... the movie itself might be pretty good.
                Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I am psyched about Continuum and The Dark Knight along with Indiana Jones.

Comment

I don't understand all the excitement about all these remakes to be honest, they're all just going to be generic action movies, and unoriginal ones at that.

Comment

Don't mess with Indy!
                      Mia: Don't you hate that?
                      Vincent: Hate what?
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

INDIANA JONES IS AWESOME NOT JUST A ACTION MOVIE!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT IS UNORIGINAL!!!!!!?????!!!!!! BESIDES, WHATS WRONG WITH AN UNORIGINAL ACTION MOVIE AS LONG AS ITS EXCITING, FUNNY AND FUN TO WATCH????!!!!!

*takes deep breaths* Sorry.

Spoiler:

Comment

There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't think it's worth getting excited about, these movies are a dime a dozen.

Comment

VALA
                            Funny, he doesn't look excited.

MITCHELL
                            Trust me. Like a kid who was up all night on Christmas Eve.

VALA
                            I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural references I wouldn't understand.

MITCHELL
                            So excited, he was up all night.

VALA
                            It's only because he was worried sick about the success of the mission.

[As Vala speaks, Mitchell reaches across the table and tickles Daniel's ear with a twisted-up straw wrapper. Daniel flinches a little. Mitchell continues poking him.]

MITCHELL
                            Wake up, sunshine. Time to see what old Santa brought.

[Daniel suddenly slaps his ear and groans a little.]

MITCHELL
                            Morning.

[Daniel lifts his head and squints at them.]

DANIEL
                            (blearily)
                            What?

MITCHELL
                            We just came out of hyperspace. I'm guessing you don't want to miss the landing.

DANIEL
                            (looking at his watch)
                            Wha? What time is it?

EMERSON
                            (over intercom)
                            This is the Captain. All hands take stations for atmospheric entry.

[Vala puts a piece of pastry in her mouth as Mitchell smiles at Daniel.]

DANIEL
                            (mystified)
                            Why didn't you tell me?

[He gets up and rushes out, leaving his tray of food untouched. Vala and Mitchell watch him leave. Vala chews and spits a seed out into her hand and drops it onto the tray.]

VALA
                            Okay, he's a little excited.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I had not known the teaser was out until I saw this thread. I just watched it and I must say, I indeed haven't been so amped for a movie since The Bourne Ultimatum.

Ba'al is my favorite Goa'uld and where those F-15s?

"This is gonna be cool."
                              Last edited by Matthew486DX; 22 May 2008, 04:41 AM. Reason: F-15s... not 22s, man I'm slipping

Comment

Working...
                              X