PDA

View Full Version : The Chevron Team (RPG)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM
This is the thread for the people from "10,000 Chevrons" who are currently bored and have agreed to create an RPG to continue what happened in the thread where we came from.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Episode Four: Home Front

TO BE EDITED: Episode One: Gateway
Episode Two: Shadows in the Night
Episode Three: Aftermath

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information!

FORUM: http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?act=idx

GROUP: http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=10

FAQ:
Question:What is this thread, anyway?
Answer: This is the thread for the people from "10,000 Chevrons" who are currently bored (There IS a 15K Chevrons thread, already) and have agreed to create an RPG to continue what happened in the thread where we came from.

Q: Episodes? Shouldn't this be in the Fan Fiction thread?
A: Episodes are a mini story arc that provides development for characters, and essentially, a chance for the RP'ers to play with their own and other characters. These eps, as we call them are discussed and must follow the storyline outlined in the discussion for the episode.

Q: How do I join?
A: You can join, simply by informing me via PM, or posting in the CT forum. Then we will have you write a biography, and once you post it, we will check if there is any error in it. After that, discussion will happen on how we will write you in, usually via an episode.

Q: I have to go somewhere! I don't want others to harm my character's persona, so how do I write him out so his persona won't be harmed?
A: You should first post why you have to go. After that, we will write a part that will write you out, but allows you to still go back. But if you are an important character, we would like you to led your character to everyone, as not to create a plot hole.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biographies:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=13

---MORE TO BE ADDED---

RM_2000_A
May 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I am very annoyed. And disappointed. Especially with some people here. (Not you, Fen)

For starters, the people who create an episode has the responsibility to maintain it. He/She must maintain his/her episode, add all the new bits and urge everyone to post something. For the people whose episode is centered upon (For example, CT1 or Chevron Base), please be active and post a bit every now and then. It is a shame that we are wasting an episode and our trust in you, while the others not involved get forced to post a bit, which somehow, creates confusion, or a plot hole. Learn to balance your time. Work and school aren't excuses. Some people say we have work/school and I (and everybody else) see them wandering around Off-Topic Chatter and 15,000 Chevrons, lying to us. A bit can just be as long as a few sentences. If you really can't, exceptions can be given. But please. We all have our commitments. I have school, everyone has, and some have work. You committed yourselves into CT, be responsible enough for your commitment. I'm not forcing you to post a bit. I'm not a dictator. I'm not forcing you to get off 15k Chevrons or Gateworld. I just want everyone to be active and be reasonable. We all know everyone here has lots and lots of time. We just forget our commitments, because its "boring". But we did it, and there's no turning back. I don't want this to end in futility. I and everyone else have wasted time, effort and sweat to put this to fruition. If you care for all those effort, please be responsible enough for the original thread and continue posting.
---

SEASON ONE: Episode Listing

Episode 1: "Gateway"

Episode 2: "Shadows In The Night"

Episode 3: "Aftermath"

Episode 4: "Home Front" (RM_2000_A)

Episode 5: Reserved by Sangate

Episode 6: Reserved by melfan

Episode 7:

Episode 8: Reserved by Fenrir_Foxz

Episode 9:

Episode 10/11: SEASON MID TWO-PARTER

Episode 12: Reserved by RM_2000_A

Episode 13: Reserved by Rodney_Is_Godney

Episode 14:

Episode 15: Reserved by toomuchcaf

Episode 16: Reserved by Fenrir_Foxz

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

Episode 19/20: SEASON FINALE (Three-Parter)

SEASON TWO: Episode Listing

Episode 1: SEASON PREMIERE (Three-Parter)

Bray
May 14th, 2008, 02:44 AM
[Enter discription of RiG]

RiG "Hey Bray, anywhere I can put my [weapons / med supplies / whatever]?"

Bray "yeah sure set them down next to RM's stuff"

RM "Hell no you don't it's cramped enough in here already"

Bray "Deal with it! How long are you going to be?"

RM "Half an hour...tops, honest"

Bray "Yeah that's what you said 2 days ago"

RM "Well I didn't count on the primer coils blowing when you tripped over the cable and pulled the plug!"

Bray "Well next time don't put your cables in my way."

*Door bell goes again*

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 03:45 AM
RM: Gah, Can someone let me work without being interrupted by a doorbell or a call? And whoever it is, tell him to wait outside, it’s so hot in here and it is too cramped here already
Shan: I’ll go get it.
*Melfan is in the door*
Mel: Oh, hi. Some gathering I see.
_Melfan_ description here.
Bray: We’re going offworld
Mel: Really? Oh, good. I brought some belongings with me. I’m gonna put them here.
RM: OW! THAT HURT!
Mel: Oh, RM. I didn’t notice you there.
RM: Can’t you see I’m currently working here?
Shan: Face it, RM, you’re getting a little shorter.
RM sighs. Everyone laughs

Muh_tuttles
May 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Ok, here's da next bit. Btw, where are we dialing to?

The door is pushed open and, without so much as a warning ring, MT bounces in, with MD trailing behind her.
“Hello, yes, I’m here. Came over as soon as I could. Boy is it stuffy in here. I brought my stuff. Don’t worry, not as much as Vala would bring, I didn’t bring my hairdryer. Just the basics, which of course includes chocolate, a gun and some high powered walkie talkies. So how are you going Shan?”
Shan shrugs, “Pretty good actually. I am getting quite excited about going off world!”
She grins, “Can you believe that we are actually going to do what our favourite heroes do all the time? That we are actually going to leave this planet?”
RM breaks in, “Well I seem to have finished adjusting all the chevrons, calibrating the electrical conduits, the capacitors are holding the charge, control crystal is in place, the DHD is working and we are ready to go!”
Bray breaks his stiff upper lip for a second and cheers along with the rest of the team.
MD and Fluffy are standing together, looking slightly excited at the chance of getting off earth.
RiG grins, “I’ve always wanted the chance to say this and now I can. ‘Make it spin!’”
Everyone holds their breath as RM starts dialling the gate

RM_2000_A
May 14th, 2008, 06:16 PM
MT watches RM dial the gate. She looks worried, and her facial expression is like she is about to get sick. She asks Shan,

"Where are we dialing to?"

"RM's dialing to PX7-455. I think that we can still find something nice there"

Bray shrugged. The address was familiar. He just can't remember but it was familiar. Just then, Ebethman rushed into the room, tripping a cable, sending it flying into the gate's capacitors, just as RM finishes dialing. The lights go off as the kawoosh forms and withdraws into the event horizon.

Ebethman said, "Sorry! MT told me so I came rushing here."

RM, who is unusually calm, said "It's OK. Gate diagnostics are OK. We're ready to go!" and rushed into the gate with his belongings. Everyone headed into the gate carrying their belongings.

*Wormhole misty tunnel effect here*

When they emerged, what they saw is not desolate tents and staff weapons, what they saw was a floor covered with red marble and gold outlines. When they looked ahead, what they saw are stairs full of Ancient writings, not a desolate command center. They looked behind, and they saw a blue Stargate, with stained glass, not a stargate with orange chevrons with lots of forests behind them. They were in Atlantis.

Bray said, "Why the hell would we be stranded on Atlantis? We dialed a planet in the MW, right?

RM said: "I think I have the answer"

Everyone gazed as RM continued typing away at his tablet. Everyone was confused. And as far as they know, they are stranded 3 million light years away from home.

IMPORTANT: To preserve continuity, the person who is gonna write the first part SHOULD ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED SO I CAN GIVE A DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION. Thank you.

RodneyIsGodney
May 14th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I have now posted a partial bio on the CT forum.:)

RodneyIsGodney
May 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
If I wasn't supposed to write anything than just ignore this.

Bray sighed impatiently, "Well?"

"Hm?" RM looked up from his tablet to see everyone looking at him expectantly. "Oh, right." He flicked his gaze back to his tablet for a second then looked around at his teamates. "Based on the readings I'm getting there was a malfuction of some sort. My guess, a capacitor blew as we were dialing. Maybe even after we dialed." RM walked over to the now glowing staircase and sat on the bottom step. "Or we built our stargate wrong."

RiG, who was looking up at a weird hole in the ceiling, whipped her head around to look at RM. "What? Bloody hell! Ye don't think-"

"Calm down RiG." Shan cut in. "There is nothing wrong with our gate, is there RM? Shan looked at RM pointedly.

"How the hell should I know? I'm 3 million light years way from it! He huffed indignantly.

Just then a thought accured to him "Waitaminnit!" He cried. Wide eyed, he turned to his team. "Who went through the gate last?"

"Not me." Bray answered first.

"I was second" Shan replied.

"Third." MT held up three fingers.

"Wasn't me, ye can bet yer bottom dollar on that!" RiG stated.

All eyes then turned to Ebethman who had remaind quiet up to this point.

Bray
May 15th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Bray, "What the hell did you do Ebeth!"

Ebeth, "I....I....I don't know!"

RM, "You must have done something!"

Ebeth "Well I did trip over that cable, and just before I came through the gate I accidentally knocked the control pannel with my bag."

Bray, "so where are we? it looks like Atlantis....but it's red and gold....and there's no expedition team."

RM, "I was hoping you wouldn't ask that....but I think we may be in a whole different universe."

Shan, "A what?"

RM, "A different universe...for all we know the laws of physics don't apply here."

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Shan said, "Well, what do we do? We are stuck in an alternate universe, in a place more than three million light years away from home, defenseless, in the middle of a war! This is NOT COOL!"

Bray said, "Calm down. We'll find a way out of this mess. RM would have something"

RM then beckoned. "Let's try and split up. I'd go to the control room and the ZPM room, and try to find a way to get out of this mess. In the meantime, go exploring, and find a room for yourselves!"

Melfan nodded "I agree. We need to find a way out of here". He reached into MT's bag and pulled out radios and distributed them. Bray said: "So, RM's gonna head to the control room, I'm gonna check the Jumper Bay, MT and Ebeth, go exploring over there. Mel and RiG, go and find us rooms. Oh, and try and find the toilet too. Shan and the others, you stay here and unpack"

RM took a radio, a cable and headed for the control room, Bray went up to the Jumper Bay. RiG dragged Ebeth off and headed for a transporter door. Mel and MT went off trying to find rooms.

RM said over the intercom "Hello? Do you hear me?" Bray and the others responded. "Go to the nearest room and take the earpieces in the bins near the switches". Everyone did and Bray said "OK, this is much easier than using a radio."

RiG went in a room with Ebeth, who kept on muttering "I'm so scared. We can trigger some weird experiment from here." "Woah", RiG said. A large, imposing blast door can be seen, with a hand panel. RiG touched the panel, and the door opened, revealing a huge platform and yet another panel. RiG touched it again, and supplies appeared infront of the platform. RiG and Ebeth stood there, motionless.

"Guys. I think we got something."

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 04:07 AM
ok, time to bring the wraith into the story :D

Meanwhile in the gateroom, where gentle daylight filters through the gold and violet stained windows, which pains mysterious patterns onto the marble floor:

Shan, who has been left with the wraiths, unpacks the supplies and wonders what the team will do. The materials brought along would have been sufficient for a short trip off world but not for an expedition into another universe for an undefined period of time. She can’t help but silently cursing ebethman for her clumsiness but has hardly any time to ponder on that thought as Fluffy’s fine nose leads him to the packed food and he starts pulling at the package. MD is quick in joining. Both grin expectantly. Shan has to run and tells them off for trying to steal food even though they haven’t been her longer than a quarter of an hour.

“Off you go, you greedy wraith, aren’t you ashamed of yourselves? You can’t possible be hungry yet and those supplies have to last for a long time if we are unfortunate!” Shan rubs her face moaning – “This situation is so messed up, why did I want to come along?”

Fluffy and MD sit down on the stairs, sulking, and don’t even think to help with unpacking. Just then RiD and Ebeth call and tell the team that the have found a large amount of supplies containing food and weapons.

The wraith jump up and run off to “help” carrying it. Shan just has enough time to warn Rid and Ebeth.

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 05:12 AM
so then let's make something up to include bluejay :D

After radioing the warning Shan spots the wrapped supply, the wraith earlier mutilated, had taken some damage. She gets worried that maybe some food will spoil due to damaged wrapping and has a closer look at the large crate. Something is moving. Shan is confused but then takes a gun from the supply and carfully fully opens it. Then starts to laugh - BlueJay?! - What are you doing in THERE?!

Shan radios Bray: "I think I just discovered a stowaway."

BlueJay
May 15th, 2008, 05:39 AM
a quick cont...

'Don't point that thing at me Shan, i've had a bad enough night as it is.' Shan lowers the gun but BlueJay makes no attempt to remove themselves from the crate.
'I followed the chocolate which led me into here and it was so comfy i decided to take a little nap. Then i get woken up by being banged all over the place and i think there's a rat somewhere cause i heard chewing noises. When i tried to get out the lid wouldn't open. Someone, locked me in.

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Shan: "A likley story" Shakes her had and decides not to enquire further, she lowers the gun and gives BlueJay a hand to get out of the crate. "Well, as you are here - help me to unpack!"

BlueJay gets out, looks arounds and asks astonished: "Where are we?"

Shan:"A paralell universe"

BlueJay, annoyed:"Now you are telling stories"

Shan:"Unfortunatly not"

BlueJay gapes and doesn't know what to say.

RodneyIsGodney
May 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Shan said, "Well, what do we do? We are stuck in an alternate universe, in a place more than three million light years away from home, defenseless, in the middle of a war! This is NOT COOL!"

Bray said, "Calm down. We'll find a way out of this mess. RM would have something"

RM then beckoned. "Let's try and split up. I'd go to the control room and the ZPM room, and try to find a way to get out of this mess. In the meantime, go exploring, and find a room for yourselves!"

Melfan nodded "I agree. We need to find a way out of here". He reached into MT's bag and pulled out radios and distributed them. Bray said: "So, RM's gonna head to the control room, I'm gonna check the Jumper Bay, MT and Ebeth, go exploring over there. Mel and RiG, go and find us rooms. Oh, and try and find the toilet too. Shan and the others, you stay here and unpack"

RM took a radio, a cable and headed for the control room, Bray went up to the Jumper Bay. RiG dragged Ebeth off and headed for a transporter door. Mel and MT went off trying to find rooms.

RM said over the intercom "Hello? Do you hear me?" Bray and the others responded. "Go to the nearest room and take the earpieces in the bins near the switches". Everyone did and Bray said "OK, this is much easier than using a radio."

RiG went in a room with Ebeth, who kept on muttering "I'm so scared. We can trigger some weird experiment from here." "Woah", RiG said. A large, imposing blast door can be seen, with a hand panel. RiG touched the panel, and the door opened, revealing a huge platform and yet another panel. RiG touched it again, and supplies appeared infront of the platform. RiG and Ebeth stood there, motionless.

"Guys. I think we got something."

Just noticed something upon re-reading.

First you tell me and Mel to go find rooms then you have me dragging Ebeth off to a transporter then you say Mel and MT went off trying to find rooms. Then Mel and Ebeth" go exploring over there" before I drag her to the trans. door.

You gotta keep us straight! Whos going where with whom? Make up your mind RM!:P

RM_2000_A
May 15th, 2008, 03:37 PM
It was actually supposed to be Bray who is doing that, but my mind got the better of me and I decided to give the others some dialogue. But we are gonna edit it later, and include emotion for the dialogue, and fix up mistakes. I didn't notice that part, sorry *facedesk*

Shanthaia
May 15th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Takes a huge wooden hammar and hits RM then sends a hungry Fluffy after her :mad:

don't take me seriouse :) - I won't

Muh_tuttles
May 15th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Sometime later, the whole group meet back in the gateroom, excepting the 2 wraith who are exploring the city.
MT, being her usually organised bossy self, quietens everyone down and asks, "Ok, so we've made it to an alternate universe Atlantis. Now what? I think we should set up base and work on trying to get home. Unless any of us are smart enough to figure out how to get home, or how we even got here, we've got to stop blaming each other. First things first. We need to vote a very smart and sensible leader who will keep us in check and keep us from going crazy."
"Hear, hear!" pipes up RM, who then shuts up looking very embarrassed.
"Ok, I hereby vote, as our leader and commander, RM. Anyone else second the motion or have someone else they want to vote for?"
"I second the motion" says Shan, "And-"
A piercing wraithlike shriek is heard from faraway and over the radio comes MD's voice, sounding very urgent, "We have a problem. Fluffy and I were exploring and came upon a very hungry wraith queen and what was left of her followers. They were trapped in a prison cell and we, uh, might have, you know, accidentally freed them."
"WHAT!" yells Bray.
"Oh, man, this is really bad," grimaces MT.
"What should we do?" says RM, getting slightly agitated.
Bluejay rolls his eyes, "Duh, go to the supply room, get some guns and kick some wraith-"
Another shriek is heard and Fluffy and MD rush into the room, followed by quite a few wraith, headed by a very strong looking queen.

"RUN!!! QUICK! THIS DIRECTION!!!" yells RiG.
"THE GUN SUPPLY ROOM IS OVER HERE!!" cries Ebeth.

The chevron team race through the hallways . . . . .

Shanthaia
May 16th, 2008, 07:55 AM
The whole group of people ran head over heals after RiG. Nobody realised what ebethman had shouted as hell broke loose. MD desperately tried to buy the humans some time to flee by attacking the queen, while Fluffy was first to overtake RiG and ran down the corridor out of sight. MD had no real chance against the angry female and her servants and ran after the human, who had a small head start, to save his life. Nobody gave the surroundings a second look while fleeing.
One of the persuing wraith came dangerously close and leaped on top of Melfan but got shot into the head by Bray, who luckily had a gun with him. MT hurriedly pulled Melfan onto her legs again and they ran further.
Suddenly the walls withdrew from both sides and the group fled over a dangerously creaking catwalk where they met Fluffy again, who seemed to have a problem with the incredible hight. The bottom couldn’t be seen in the darkness. Nobody cared as panic slowly took hold of them. Fluffy stumbled after them and lost his balance – only thanks to the quick reaction of BlueJay he didn’t go over the edge, as she grasped his coat and pulled him back. As the perusing wraith came after them, the damaged metal decided to give up under the additional weight and the wraith vanished into the dark void underneath them.
RM was first to realise what happened as the queen fell out of sight with an ear bursting screech and stopped running. The others followed his example, panting hard.

MT between single deep breaths: “That …was… too …close.”

MD hugs her exhausted: “I’m so gald you are still alive”

MT hugs him back: “I’m too…thanks …you were very…brave!”

Meanwhile RM inspects the void but can’t make out the bottom or the wraith: “Suppose we need to find another way back”

Fluffy still shook from shock: “Thank you BlueJay for saving my life. I am so very sorry to have stuffed you into this crate.” Shan:”What?! – Fluffy how dare you” :mad: “I will punish you till you wish you have never been born!”

Bray who has been silent up to now: “Guys, save that for later, we have a different problem now – where is ebethman?”

ebethman
May 16th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Just writing me out (:() but with a possibility of coming back, which I'd love to do. I'm also writing a bio which is taking a while

A long way down there is a tangle of bodies. Only two beings are alive.

There is a low his from the queen as she stands. Her strength quickly returns to her and she turns to Beth. Beth is much worse for wear, she can barely move and her vision is quickly fading.

"You have ancestor blood in your veins little one." the queens lips spread into a snarl. "I have need of you." She places her hand on her chest.

Beth gasps as the queen gives her her life force, healing her injuries.

"Stand up you pathetic human." The queen pulls Beth roughly to her feet and then on towards the nearest transporter. "We must hurry before your friends find their way back to the Gate room."

"What do you want" Stammers Beth as the are transported to the control room.

"Open the Stargate."

Not controlling her actions Beth dials an address that she has never seen before. "they'll be able to track us."

"It will not be our final destination. Follow."

Again not controlling her actions Beth walks behind the queen to the open Stargate.

RM_2000_A
May 16th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna continue on. *spanks the power service for long blackout*

Melfan and RM suddenly ran to a transporter. "Follow me and quick!" Mel said. "I think they took ebeth tho the gate!"

RM activated the transporter, and by the time they reached the gate, they saw ebeth passing through the gate, obviously being mind-controlled.

Bray shouted "NO!" and started blasting the soldiers left. The others blasted the Wraith soldiers left. But it was too late. Ebeth had gone through the gate and the connection is severed already.

"RM, dial it", ordered Bray. But how many times they dialed, the gate can't be accessed.

"I'm sorry Bray. They buried their gate They probabbly escaped to another address, then knocked it over" RM said.

Bray burst into tears. Mel tried to comfort him, but he can't.

NIGHTTIME. On the gateroom's balcony.

Bray said "I cant believe they took her. I..." Bray wasn't able to finish. He got stuck in an AU and lost a dear friend, what could be worse?

RM conforted him. "It's OK. We'll find him. Now assemble a team, so we can find Ebeth."

Bray said "The Chevron Team? Remember, we met because of the Chevrons, and we are stuck in a world where our dreams on TV were real"

"OK, Chevron Team, your primary mission will be to find ebeth, and a way out of this mess!" RM said as he offered a can of Coke to Bray.

"Cheers!"

---FIN---

EP 1 is done! "Its done because its just as long as a GW transcript"

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Okey dokey! Here is the beginning of the new ep

Morning breaks on the Alternate Atlantis. The sun is streaming throught the beautiful red and gold glass windows. The rays fall on the scattered sleeping team members.

Bray is the first to wake up.

"Ugh, i hate sleeping on the floor. Yo, guys wake up. Lots of stuff to do. Come on!!!"

MD and MT rouse themselves, curled up in a corner on the far side, while Melfan, Bluejay and Shan get up from their respective positions around the gate. RM and Fluffy, sleeping about 8 steps apart, roll off the steps which wakes them up thoroughly.

MT looks bleary and says, "Bray, honestly, we need more sleep than tough pilot peoples like you. We're only civillians."
MD and Fluffy look like they want to feed on him but Bray continues on, undaunted.
"Ok, so everyone up we have lots of things to do today."
RM joins in and says, "He's right. We've got to set up base properly, check the ancient database for addresses and scout for some possible allies."

"Yes commander," grumbles the rest of the team, but they all know he's right.

*several hours later*

"Ok guys we've found a planet. It's called Enthos. Apparently the people are friendly, have lots of food and have some technology which might help," says Bray.

RM, "Yep, and I've made Bray the CT1 (chevron team 1) leader. Ok Bray, pick your team."

Bray
May 17th, 2008, 04:52 AM
I changed a couple of bits in the editors cut thing...like pilots...I'm not a pilot :D

ok next bit.

Bray walks into the room in full combat gear SA-80 slung on his back with a kit bag full of gear, which he throws onto the ground.

"Ok people, anyone here had any military training what so ever?"

There's silence as everyone looks away from Bray

"God damn it! I knew I should have brought McKinley!...Ok then Melfan, RiG! On me!"

Melfan and RiG look puzzled, "err, what?"

Bray looks quite annoyed and speaking through his teeth says, "Get over here, pick up some gear and get changed!"

Bray "Everyone else is to stay here and set up the base, I want a perimeter set up by the time I get back, that means you find choke points and secure them, so just in case there's any more stinking wraith out there they can't get in here! You got it?!"

Shan, "Yeah sure, ok we'll have that done by the time you get back."

Bray sees RiG picking up an SA-80 and looking at it and pointing it around the room, Bray walks over, "PUT THAT DOWN!" Bray grabs the SA-80 from RiG, "You never point a gun at anyone unless you want to kill them!"

RiG goes red and her eyes start to tear up "I....but....."

Bray "Was I finished?! You to Mel....you guys can take 9mm's...there's no way I'm letting you have an automatic weapon...not until I've given you some basic weapons training. I've seen to many people injured because of stupid rookie mistakes like that!"

Bray sees RiG's eyes "You'd better not get all teary on me RiG, I can't have people bursting into tears at the faintest hint of a beasting!"

RiG wipes her eyes, "Sorry....I...I've just never been told off like that!"

Bray, "Get used to it, tough love is the only way you'll learn!"

Bray looks at his mish mashed team, "It'll have to do! RM we're ready!"

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 05:24 AM
RM sighed. He can't just leave poor RiG alone. But they needed allies, and a way to get home. "I give you a go. I'm dialing the address" RM said as he pressed the DHD. The Stargate kawooshed, and then retreated, leaving an ever-shifting puddle inside the gate's rings.

Bray shouted, "Let's go!" and rushed headlong into the gate. Mel and Shan followed, carrying their gear and supplies. The gate shut down.

RM shouted, "Everyone, head to the control room. We're gonna do a full sweep using the city sensors and kill off any remaining Wraith."

Everyone nodded and went to the control room. RM pulled up a display, obviously a schematic of the city.

"Our perimeter would primarily consist of this control tower, we can't just explore a city with a few people, can we? I'm gonna stay here, MT, Shan, and the Wraith, you go. I'd tell you where they are, shoot them, then they appear. I am gonna try and make things easy for you by activating security systems so we can set up a perimeter and defend all choke points. After this, we are gonna go practice handling these Ancient pistols, until Bray arrives. Now, go!" RM said as he handed them a laptop, a radio and a life signs detector.

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 09:38 AM
wow - that got longer than I thoght :eek: - but it inludes exactly what I said it would tell about :) - The shooting lessons and what happens offworld is not covered so please if you have a good idea - go ahead :)

After reaching the control room MT and Shan combined their efforts to get the city sensors back online, which takes bore fruits after a couple of hours; but the screen stayed devoid of any further life signs.
Shan radioed RM, who had made use of the waiting time to check out places where barriers could be set up, to tell him that there where no wraith left in the sections where the sensors were on. Some of the furthest out city districts had taken damage and the sensor data was not reliable. But should anybody be hiding there, they wouldn’t be able to come near the control tower undetected.
RM sighed in relieve as he received the message but headed back to the control room to get some people to set barriers up nonetheless. One could never know.

He strode back into the control room, where the midmorning sun illuminated the scène with bright light, only filtered a little by the stained windows. RM sharply cut the edge up to the stairs and almost tripped over the two wraiths, who had dozen off on the flight of stairs. Both of them retreated immediately upon seeing his expression. :mad:

Shan came down energetically and grinning broadly: “No immediate thread” – she clapped in her hands – “I would say that should be celebrated with breakfast” :D Then looked apologetic to RM, “Sorry, forgot for a moment that you are the leader – would you mind if we had something to eat now?”

RM was not particularly happy :S but as there really was no threat at the moment and his stomach was rumbling he granted Shan’s wish but told her to only make a quick breakfast as the tower in its current state was not defendable if trouble should arise. Shan quickly got some cereals and UHT-milk and handed bowls and spoons out to RM, MT, MD, BlueJay and…she looked around and couldn’t see Fluffy. She walked around between the spread out supplies but wasn’t able to find him. Shan motioned to the others to be silent and pricked her ears – she picked up a quiet rustling and followed it to the source. A quick hand movement later Fluffy got pulled out of an empty crate still holding on to a box of chocolate, which he had freed from its plastic wrapping.

“Fluffyyyy” :mad:

She jerks the box out of his hand and the wraith hisses angrily. Shan takes a few deep calming breaths: “You will have the same breakfast as everybody else, we have to be careful with our supplies.” Fluffy stomps behind Shan, who heads back to group, and makes a rude hand gesture behind her back. Unfortunately Shan spots its reflection in a window and is now seriously mad. BlueJay spots the change in Shan’s eyes and mutters a warning to MT: “Oh dear now she snaps – don’t go too near her.”

Shan turns around deliberately slowly, and goes back to a supply crate, where she gets some chains out. Fluffy looks horrified as he realises he has gone too far, but it is too late and Shan chains him to a pillar on his foot. “Nothing to eat for you today so you get a clear head to think about all the stuff you have done lately.”

She turns around and sits with the others eating cereals. BlueJay carefully enquires if chaining him isn’t overdone a bit. Shan just reminds BlueJay that Fluffy not only needed a lesson about obedience but also about locking people into crates, which causes her to fall silent again. They finished breakfast quickly and RM ordered them to help to set the barricades up. Before Shan left to help RD, RT and BlueJay she turned around and dragged a crate over to Fluffy, which had fallen over during the wraith attack and ordered him to sort out the usable from the broken supplies. Fluffy grudgingly complied. :S

Some hours later RT, RD, RM, BlueJay and Shan came back in a good mood :D – the barricades had been set up and on the way back they had discovered some sleeping quarters with still functional beds and sanitary rooms – there would be some cleaning work be required to get them really usable again, but that was manageable. Shan also discovered pleasantly surprised that Fluffy had sorted the whole crate and most of the supplies have not been damaged – the causalities of the crate falling over are manly blank DVDs and some drinking glasses. :) The main part of cooking and eating utensils out of the crate were piled up now on the floor and MT picked some of them up and started to prepare lunch together with MD, while Fluffy watched them longingly. RM ordered Shan to follow him to find a suitable place for shooting exercises in the afternoon and both left the room.

MT: “I’ll radio you when we’ve finished” :)

RM gave her a brief nod: “Thank you”

They didn’t have to go far before RM spotted the perfect place for the shooting lessons and they were back even before MT had to radio them. Both went over to the two cooks and BlueJay and had a look at the already delicious smelling meal in a pot over a gas cooker.

BlueJay touched Shan slightly at the arm: “I hope you don’t mind but I have promised Fluffy some lunch in return for his cooperation with tidying up the quarters.”

Shan scowled shortly but then nodded agreement as she knew that they would have to learn shooting and Fluffy probably would have to do the work alone. MD and MT handed out plates full of spicy vegetable stew and even Fluffy ate without complaining :o but more than one person suspected that this was just due him having no breakfast.

Afterwards RM made sure his team didn’t get too comfortable and quickly drove them off to have their shooting lessons. MD, who had offered to clean the rooms with Fluffy headed with him off, after a short discussion, where MT ensured everybody that MD was trustworthy, though she had to remind RM that MD had saved their lives with delaying the queen to have him convinced.

Hours later…

Fluffy’s back ached and the cleaning work was even duller than he had imagined when he made the deal with BlueJay. He also silently cursed MD, who was so loyal to MT, that he wouldn’t let him make a break and on top of all that a draft from somewhere made it cold. :( As the rooms where almost tidy now, he had started to look for the source to maybe close it. He found it quickly in an empty room further down the corridor – it was a broken glass door. At that moment MD came after him into the room. “What are you doing now, Fluffy, you don’t want to upset them further, do you?” :S

Fluffy stared out: “No I don’t but closing this opening won’t upset them I suppose, rather earning us plus points.”

MD: “Good thinking” :)

Fluffy grinned: “But I think I changed my mind” He swung his legs out and started to climb down a ladder outside, which led to an extensive balcony directly at sea level. It was covered with driftwood and in the water many fishes could be seen. Fluffy’s tummy rumbled audibly, he turned around to MD smiling: “You get a fire started, I’ll go fishing” :)

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 04:24 PM
We would need someone from the team to post. Preferably RiG, because I think she's the only online team member now. After that, I'd write something.

NOTICE: RiG, read the discussion first, so you will know what to do.

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 06:17 PM
*The sound of a TARDIS can be heard materialising*

*A blue box appears*

*Door opens*

Hey all :P

*TARDIS dematerialises as it isn't part of the RPG*

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 06:23 PM
read shans bit - hers is the third bit. right now we are cutting back to Melfan, RiG and Bray on the planet Enthos - it should be in http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=25 this thread and the next bit is Shans above post.

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 06:32 PM
heres a quick overview of the whole episode

team at home setting up base and they send off a team to find an ally (from an address from the ancient database)

cut from team at home (interaction time) to team off world meeting some allies who were the Enthorans on the planet called Enthos. They inhabit a planet where 3 huge scary monsters live. These scary monsters are herders for the wraith and come out at night and circle the town/village/etc at night, hence the name Shadows of the Night.

Keep cutting back to the base being set up where there are no problems, while the tension is getting huge as the people off world are in great danger from these monsters live.

Finally its all resolved and then the team come back home with lots of allies on this world. some more team interaction while they explain their adventures and it fades out.

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 06:42 PM
...But where we are at (important to my introduction) is Bray and team have gone off world? Right so when do they arrive at the village/town to seek allies?

*Fenrir is sitting at a table in the local tavern reviewing the supplies he had just traded for...*

"This should keep me going until I come across another settlement" - He thinks to himself as he finishes his drink.

RM_2000_A
May 17th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah, something like that. They're offworld already.

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Boy, I have bad timing. It seems that I always miss out on talkin with you guys, makes me feel left out of the loop, so to speak. Which means I have a lot of reading to do if I'm to have any clue what's going on with the ep/story. Which makes it a bit harder for me to write cuz I'm never sure where to start from, meaning where the latest part of the story is. Be it here or on the CT site.

Oh, dear. Now Fen and her intro.

Where should I start? Do I right about the offworld mission that me, Bray and Melfan are on or has someone else already done that?

EDIT: I realize I may have jumped the gun about missing you guys seeing as you are actually here now.

Hey guys!

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 07:42 PM
*ehem*

Boy, I have bad timing. It seems that I always miss out on talkin with you guys, makes me feel left out of the loop, so to speak. Which means I have a lot of reading to do if I'm to have any clue what's going on with the ep/story. Which makes it a bit harder for me to write cuz I'm never sure where to start from, meaning where the latest part of the story is. Be it here or on the CT site.

Oh, dear. Now Fen and her intro.

Where should I start? Do I right about the offworld mission that me, Bray and Melfan are on or has someone else already done that?

EDIT: I realize I may have jumped the gun about missing you guys seeing as you are actually here now.

Hey guys!

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
As far as I know the mission hasn't begun yet...

Okay so, to my understanding we have left the base so actually the mission has started. Which means I would take it from there right? Pick up where RM left off?

@RM: RiG crying for being told off? I had no idea that I was such a whimp!:(

In the words of the great Bugs Bunny: This means war!:mckayanime17:

RodneyIsGodney
May 17th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Now.:)

Previously, on The Chevron Team...

Bray shouted, "Let's go! and rushed headlong into the gate. Mel and RiG followed, carrying their gear and supplies. The gate shut down.

It was early morning on Enthos. The suns were barely above the horizon, half hidden buy whispy clouds. The stargate, nestled in between two big bushes, was currently being inspected by a rabbit-like creature; it's nose twitching madly.

The gate suddenly sprang to life startling the rabbit-like creature. It took off like a shot into the surrounding forest, it's nose still twiching madly.

Three figures stumbled out of the wormhole, one of them nattering on about weapons training. Obviously in a bad mood.

"I can't belive she suggested I get checked out on the weapons! Training? Hah! Like I don't know my way aroud a gun. Puhleese." RiG muttered as she walked around Mel who was busy fishing out her sunglasses.

"What was that RiG?"

"Nothin Mel."

"Okay guys, which way should we go?" Bray asked, shielding his/her eye's from the suns.

"Left looks good." Mel said.

"RiG, what do you think? Should we go left?" Bray inquired.

RiG looked to the left seeing a flowering field, then looked right seeing another flowering field. "Makes no difference to me."

"Okay, left is is then." And with that they trooped onward. Leftward.

Sorry it's so short. I wanted it to be longer but it's late and I really need to get to bed now. Also sorry if it's not up to parr with the others. I blame the late hour on that.

Good night all!

Fenrir Foxz
May 17th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Cool, ...Night RiG :)

Let me know when the team gets to the village...

*Fenrir goes to the bar and orders another beer (or the equivalent in the Pegasus :P)*

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 10:22 PM
yum, does PG beer taste nice? if so order me one for when the team gets back to Atlantis

Muh_tuttles
May 17th, 2008, 10:29 PM
actually i hate beer but i want it for MD who needs some sort of thank you for saving my life - and everyone elses!

Shanthaia
May 17th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Very nice scenery description RiG! - I like it :)

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 02:50 AM
This is unfinished. I'm gonna finish this after my trip to the bathroom.

On Enthos, the team is crossing a forest. It was midday and the sun is shining brightly. RiG kept muttering about weapons and being mean, while Mel is busy looking around, picking stuff, like a tourist. Bray got annoyed and said,

"We are not here to go spelunking! Walk faster and stop mumbling!"

Just then, RiG saw a shadow moving in a distance.

"What's that?" RiG asked. Bray took his SA-80 and aimed it at the approaching shadow. The others did the same with the Ancient pistols.

The shadow continued lurking around them. Bray and the others huddled closer and followed the creature as it circled around them. Just then, the calm midday wind and the chirping of the birds was interrupted by gunfire and the whizz of energy pistols as the creature started to run towards them. Bray and the others kept fighting back, but to no avail, as the bullets and the energy blasts just went through.

"Bray, I think the bullets and the pistols do not work." said Melfan, as she continued shooting at the creature.

RiG shouted "RUN!!!" as she dashed, covering fire. Bray and Mel followed soon, covering fire also.

Meanwhile, in Atlantis, Shan is busy trying to shoot a target RM has set up. Shan fired her weapon, which sent a bolt of blue light careening into the ocean.

"No, not like that!" RM said as he aimed. "Its like this" RM said, as he hit the target bullseye. Shan just watched. "Now try it." RM said, as he handed her the energy weapon.

Shan focused. "This is gonna be easy" She said. She aimed carefully, but as she pressed the button, her jerking hands sent a bolt that hit a handle, sending a pot that was tied to the handle on the spot where RM and Shan where. Fortunately, RM noticed, pushing Shan over. When they stood up, RM had a gash, and Shan had a small wound, both caused by the pieces of pottery. RM said, "Let's head to the infirmary", carrying a wounded Shan to a transporter.

EDIT: Its finished now!

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Ooh, what kind of puppy?

Very nice scenery description RiG! - I like it :)

Thanx.:D

I was just wondering, why SA-80's and not P-90's?

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Ooh, what kind of puppy?

It's a dachshund, a female, and she is sooooooooooo cute!
All weekend she was cuddled with :D

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 08:26 AM
I love dachshunds! My Aunt has a bunch of them!:D

Shanthaia
May 18th, 2008, 08:28 AM
it is so strange to see you two using a german word - dachshund - are you even aware it is german?

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 08:28 AM
They are so cute aren't they?
We had one that passed away 2,5 years ago, now we finally gotten a new one
EDIT
Shan, in swedish the dogs name is tax, so I looked up the english word, and yea, I was surpirsed that it was german

Bray
May 18th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I'm bored of P-90's so I went with SA-80's :p.

I love puppies I remember when mine could fit inside a slipper :eek:

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM

I love puppies I remember when mine could fit inside a slipper :eek:

And you have to be really careful where you are walking, because suddenly it's in front of your feet, so you have either look down when you go or drag your feet when you walk...

Bray
May 18th, 2008, 10:33 AM
lol Have you accidentally stood on her yet then?

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 12:19 PM
not actually stepped on her, but almost fallen over her when she has appeared near my feet :o
And she a bundle of energy for like 1 hour, then sleep for a while, then a bundle of energy again! And has to investigate everytning! Our cat is very reserved, she's upstair the whole time, and when she comes down she looks around carefully to see if the dog is around, then heads for the frontdoor and wants outside! :rolleyes:

Bray
May 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM
lmao awesome :D puppies rule! I want another puppy now :p

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 01:19 PM

I will never be bored of P-90's, they rule!

PS: Thanx for answering my question Bray!:)

EDIT: Yes Shan, I know that Dachshund is german.:P

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 01:28 PM
This is unfinished. I'm gonna finish this after my trip to the bathroom.

On Enthos, the team is crossing a forest. It was midday and the sun is shining brightly. RiG kept muttering about weapons and being mean, while Mel is busy looking around, picking stuff, like a tourist. Bray got annoyed and said,

"We are not here to go spelunking! Walk faster and stop mumbling!"

Just then, RiG saw a shadow moving in a distance.

"What's that?" RiG asked. Bray took his SA-80 and aimed it at the approaching shadow. The others did the same with the Ancient pistols.

The shadow continued lurking around them. Bray and the others huddled closer and followed the creature as it circled around them. Just then, the calm midday wind and the chirping of the birds was interrupted by gunfire and the whizz of energy pistols as the creature started to run towards them. Bray and the others kept fighting back, but to no avail, as the bullets and the energy blasts just went through.

"Bray, I think the bullets and the pistols do not work." said Melfan, as she continued shooting at the creature.

RiG shouted "RUN!!!" as she dashed, covering fire. Bray and Mel followed soon, covering fire also.

Meanwhile, in Atlantis, Shan is busy trying to shoot a target RM has set up. Shan fired her weapon, which sent a bolt of blue light careening into the ocean.

"No, not like that!" RM said as he aimed. "Its like this" RM said, as he hit the target bullseye. Shan just watched. "Now try it." RM said, as he handed her the energy weapon.

Shan focused. "This is gonna be easy" She said. She aimed carefully, but as she pressed the button, her jerking hands sent a bolt that hit a handle, sending a pot that was tied to the handle on the spot where RM and Shan where. Fortunately, RM noticed, pushing Shan over. When they stood up, RM had a gash, and Shan had a small wound, both caused by the pieces of pottery. RM said, "Let's head to the infirmary", carrying a wounded Shan to a transporter.

EDIT: Its finished now!

Hey RM, did ya read my part cuz I was sure I wrote that Enthos has 2 suns, not one.:P

Bray
May 18th, 2008, 01:38 PM
http://www.militaryimages.net/photopost/data/547/3CommandoBdeRoyalMarine.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Royal_marine_who_holds_gun.jpeg/800px-Royal_marine_who_holds_gun.jpeg

So much cooler than

http://world.guns.ru/smg/fn_p90_1.jpg

lol :D

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
http://world.guns.ru/smg/fn_p90_1.jpg

Nice!:D

So, um, whose turn is it to write next?

I wouldn't mind going again!;):D

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Just let me know what you make it to the village...

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Rodney? YOu there?

Theoretically, a planet can never form in a binary-star system, because the gravity of the stars would just pull a planet apart. Just following the laws of universal gravitation.

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 04:24 PM
@ Bray: they're all guns to me! If you asked me to name the differences i'd say there is none! :P

@ melfan: Cool! A puppy!!!

@ RM: Nice bit! I'll write the next bit for the people on Atlantis, if you don't mind.

@ RiG: Looking forward eagerly for the next bit!!

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM
@Melfan: I know how you feel, even a Nintendog is very hard to take care of. I have two dogs, both of which are very hyperactive.

@Bray: SA-80's are pretty, but Ancient/Asuran pistols are better =P

@RM: Whoops! I'm talking to myself!

@MT: Yes, you could. The wounded part was based on me having a gash and a wound due to my computer >.>

And....Let's do the dance!

(>' ')> <(' '<) (^' ')> <(' '^) ^( ' ' )^ (v' ' )> <(' 'v) v( ' ' )V <(*_*<)

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM
The pretty little emoticons that I did

<(' '<)

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM
(>' ')> <(' '<) (^' ')> <(' '^) ^( ' ' )^ (v' ' )> <(' 'v) v( ' ' )V <(*_*<)

LOL ... :P

RodneyIsGodney
May 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Previously on The Chevron Team...

"Bray, I think the bullets and the pistols do not work." Said Melfan, as she continued shooting at the creature.

RiG shouted "Run!!! as she dashed, covering fire. Bray and Mel followed soon, covering fire also.

And now the conclusion... er... the next part...

The forest was a blur of greens and browns as the trio continued to run. Trees blended into one another, animals scattering to the four winds at the sound of their approach.

RiG risked a look behind them and slowed when she saw no trace of the creature. Mel and Bray followed suit. She reholstered her gun with a muttered "Fat lot of good you did. A P-90 would have cut that thing in half." To her team mates she said, "Bloody hell that was close!"

"You... can say... that again!" Mel panted.

Bray, who was holding his side asked, "What the hell was that thing?"

"I don't even wanna know." RiG stated, adjusting her braid.

"Me neither." Mel added.

RiG had just opened her mouth to ask Bray about his side when something over Bray's shoulder caught her eye. "Oh crap!" She backed a few steps away, drawing her gun from it's holster.

"What? What is it?" Bray asked, alarmed.

"B-behind you!" RiG stuttered.

Bray turned around and cursed there bad luck when he saw another of the creatures lurking in the trees. "Damn! It's back!"

"I don't think it's the same one Bray." Mel said, gun raised.

"You mean there's more than one of those things? RiG asked nervously.

Bray pulled out his SA-80 and declared "Oh, this day just keeps gettin better and better!"

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Running parallel to the above events...

Fenrir leaves the tavern and heads out of the village in the direction of the 'gate...

Gunfire from the forest close by draws Fenrir's attention, raised voices can also be heard...

Realising that something is attacking a group of people, Fenrir runs to help out.

A giant creature unlike anything he'd ever seen before jumps out of one of the trees and chases fenrir...

Fenrir draws his blade but keeps running, the creature is gaining on him... Just as the creature is about to jump on him Fenrir falls to the floor quickly turning and holding the blade straight towards the beast.

The creature drags itself off badly wounded from Fenrir's sharp blade...

Remembering there are others being hunted by these beasts, Fenrir continues in the direction he heard the voices and gun fire from.

Ahead of him Fenrir sees the group and over hears one of them state:

"Oh, this day just keeps gettin better and better!"

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 09:45 PM
NOTE: To preserve continuity, the monsters were genetically engineered by the Wraith to herd the people and keep them in the village. (This is for the poster of the next bit)

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Do we have a rough idea what the herders look like?

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Something like the Rancor of EPVII of Star Wars, but a little smaller.

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 09:57 PM
RotJ was VI ;)

...Ok so who's next up writing?

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 10:11 PM
We'll gonna have to wait for Bray.

NOTE: Like my new siggy?

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Yeah that looks good :D

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 10:18 PM
is it different?

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I think RM means the Chevron Team banner (He's got rotating sigs) :)

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM
:eek: what? It didn't look like that before!

Now i get it!

Very nice!

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks!

*MT, care to write?*

Shanthaia
May 18th, 2008, 10:40 PM
MT - nice new siggy :D

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 10:42 PM
*is sad because Shan never noticed his siggy*

Shan, care to continue?

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 10:50 PM
sorry! back again, I was busy. I'll do the next bit.

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 10:50 PM
just formulating a plan right now.

Shanthaia
May 18th, 2008, 10:54 PM
RM - do you have your siggy on rotation - I just saw your new siggy - nice :)

Sorry I can't, I have work to do, just on here as reward every time I have finished something :)

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Anybody? :(

Fenrir Foxz
May 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Hi Shan :)

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 11:36 PM
ARGH darnit, these spoiler things aren't working. i'll have to go advanced.

Meanwhile back at the ranch - i mean, Atlantis, Bluejay, MT, MD and Fluffy were making beds in the new girls quarters. MD was still on a high from being so heroic but Fluffy was being strangely quiet.
Bluejay and MT however were quite talkative.
MT asked, in a voice full of mixed emotions, "So how are you holding up? Are you alright with being stuck on this alternate Atlantis?"
(i couldn't find ur bio so i hope you don't mind me adding some backstory to you) Bluejay sighed, "Well, I didn't have that much back on earth to stay for. I mean, why else would I have decided to come with all you guys through your crazy stargate? Besides, it could have been much worse. What about you?"
"Yeah, well, I'm not doing too bad. I must admit having MD is a great comfort (don't even think of jumping on that shippers! ;) ) coz he has been great from the start. But I really miss my family. I didn't even think about telling them before I left."
"Yeah, I know what you mean."

MD crouched down to fold a hospital corner in a blanket. He glanced up at Fluffy, staring despondantly out a red and gold window.
"Fluffy, you look sad. What is wrong?"
FLuffy looks down at MD, looking even sadder.
"I made a fool of myself. I ran off like a coward and did not stop to think about those who came with me. You did what I should have done. You went back and faced the queen like a true wraith."

MD stared back at him, "I did not notice any of the humans doing much better than you. They all ran, just the same as you did. The only reason you got ahead was because you were a faster runner."
Fluffy nodded his head, "You are right. But I still let myself down. Shanthaia must despise me."
MD grinned and pulled out a small bar of chocolate, offering it to Fluffy, "Let us celebrate our new residence!"

Muh_tuttles
May 18th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Oh, almost forgot to say thanks Shan! I'm having fun coming up with lots and lots of new siggies! Look out for them. I'll be changing every couple of days.

Shanthaia
May 18th, 2008, 11:47 PM
nice MT - like that new story part :)

I will look out for them :)

RM_2000_A
May 18th, 2008, 11:49 PM
*trips over while laughing*

BlueJay
May 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM
bugger all, three pages out the window

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 12:06 AM
3 pages out the window???

@ RM: glad you found it funny! Whatever it was you found funny! ;)

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 12:07 AM
:confused:

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 12:52 AM
i wrote some pages at lunch today and on the train home. About Fluffy swimming. That was the last thing i read. If people were willing they could still be inserted in the final post to the other site. They just need adjusting a bit. Then it could cut to the previous scene.
If not it doesn't matter, they were dialogue heavy anyway.
I posted part of a bio but no history, i intended to put, 'changes the subject when questioned.'

Bray's a bloke, don't know if he'll like being a shelia.

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 12:59 AM
As we just have people setting up beds - what pervents you from posting it - it just happend befor that then - I would really love to read it :)

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 01:01 AM
As would I :)

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 01:02 AM
----- Back on Enthos -----

Bray screamed "Fall back! I'll keep it occupied" As the creature advanced again knocking trees over.

Bray let loose a burst of automatic fire into what he presumed was the beasts head.

Bray "Well that seems to have annoyed it!" Bray muttered to himself as his team ran off.

The crature let out an almighty roar as it charged at Bray.

Bray stood his ground and fired again.

"Oh shi...."

Bray dived out of the way as the creature slammed into a tree snapping it in two like a twig.

Bray once again took up a firing stance and unleashed the last rounds of his cilp into the beast, then detached the clip and threw it at the beast. "COME ON THEN!!!" Bray screamed out of pure frustration

The creature rounded on Bray and charged again, as the creature got closer and closer Bray realised that his plan sucked, just as he prepared to jump again a figure dropped from a tree and thrust a huge sword straight into the spine of the creature that dropped to the floor and skidded to a halt at Bray's feet.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Nice :cool:

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I like it too :)

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 01:16 AM
very nice!

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 01:16 AM
http://www.brooklynrecord.com/archives/28Borat-flag.jpg

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Wow, that's really cool

:confused: I thought it was enthos??

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 01:18 AM
:eek: I'm going to have nightmares about him tonight now!

Btw, nice to see you returned to your proper gender.

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 01:26 AM
lol Borat is a real ladies man :D

Yes it is nice to see that I'm once again of the correct gender. :p

Uh I think it is Enthos....what did I put?....OHHH Athos lol WTF am I drunk?

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 01:33 AM
probably

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 01:34 AM
woulds you post the Fluffy is swimming bit *makes huge pleading puppy eyes*

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Awwww isn't that cute :D :P

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 01:37 AM
lol Borat is a real ladies man :D

Yes it is nice to see that I'm once again of the correct gender. :p

Uh I think it is Enthos....what did I put?....OHHH Athos lol WTF am I drunk?
Well you're not wearing pants....but that might have nothing to do with it.

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Ok, i'll type it up, but it will take a while with my slow one figer at a time typing. Also i need to check names of who was still in Atlantis.

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Well you're not wearing pants....but that might have nothing to do with it.

How do you know :eek: are you watching me? *closes office blinds*

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 01:49 AM
:lol:

_______

thanks BlueJay! :)

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Ok here is the first half of what i wrote, i will type up the rest after south park. I apologise for my layout, it's been so long since school i forget how you're supposed to layout speech in sentences.
It's set before MTs post No.222

I love Fluffy whump

Shan and RM’s wounds were only superficial so they made due with the first aid kit that had been included in the supplies. All members reconvened in the gate room.
“Shall we look into assigning quartes now? We can have all the personal items moved out of the gate room in time for the others return.” Shan looked at the others encouragingly. BJ piped up,
“Yeah, it’ll give Bray one less thing to ***** about.”
MT gave BJ a withering look, “Don’t be that way, he’s just thinking about what’s best for us. Mollycoddling isn’t going to help the situation any.”
BJ answered, “ He shouldn’t have yelled at RiG, we’re not trained for that sort of thing. What did he expect?”
“Just leave it will you,” RM called out, sick of the bickering going on. The group went about assigning rooms, the only problem arising being a slight squabble between the girls over the one room with a bigger bathroom, quickly settled with a coin toss and despite pleading, no best 2 out of 3.

Later.

“Well, I think we accomplished quite a bit for our first day. Everybody’s stuff moved, common area picked out, kitchen kinda still needing work. All in all, I think it’s dinner time!” BJ clapped and rubbed their hands together.
MT, “Don’t be a pig. Aren’t you worried that we haven’t heard from the others yet?”
BJ, “Just because we haven’t heard from them doesn’t mean something bad has happened. Probably met up with some hottie locals or something.”
MT, “You’re unbelievable, you know that.”
Just then Shan joined in, “Guys, I think we have a problem. Where are the wraith?”
RM, having ignored the girls conversation up until now, strode over , quite angry. “Nobody checked on them?”
The girls all glanced between each other,
RM, “Weren’t they cleaning rooms? Didn’t anybody see them when they were moving stuff?” RM gestured towards MT, “check the life-signs detector.”
MT hurried over to a terminal and pulled up a schematic of the city which immediately showed two glowing yellow spots away from the main tower.
MT “There they are.” Everybody crowed around the screen.
RM “ Is that outside?”
MT “What has Fluffy gotten MD into now?”
SHAN “Hey! You don’t know that this was Fluffys doing,” though the sound of Shans voice tells the others she doesn’t truly believe that Fluffy is innocent in this matter.

The group begins to hurry down the stairs but is halted by RM, “Hold up. Someone needs to stay in the gate room in case the others check in.”
It is quite clear by the looks on the girls faces that they would rather retrieve their wraith.
RM sighs, “Go on then, but keep me informed of what those two are up to.” The three girls are already out the door and halfway down the hall by the time RM finishes speaking.

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 02:45 AM
i dunno, are you drunk?

Wouldn't worry too much - i keep calling it Athos too! Probably getting confused with SGA

(accidentally wrote AGZ meaning SGA - who's drunk???)

EDIT: awesome bit BJ!

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 02:47 AM
lol ok I just added your bit in Blue Jay :D lol I love how everyones bit*hing about me :D

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 02:59 AM
i wrote that for a guy, but RM is the only one left on atlantis and we can't have our leader whining about the gut with all the guns, (even behind his back.)
more in a little while.
swim time!

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Hello all! I think I'm caught up with what's been going on, so I thought I'd come in here and figure out what my character will be. Is it an idea if I'm also from Enthos? Warrior type girl who can kick serious butt and is not afraid to disobey orders if she thinks that's the right thing to do? If you got any suggestions, feel free!

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 03:08 AM
lol disobey my orders missy and I'll come down on you like a tonne of bricks :p

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:09 AM
you'll see that I will be right in the end when I fight off your capturers :P

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 03:11 AM
oh no . . . another Sheppard.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Good story BlueJay - I like the idea of SanGate being a warrior/Teyla type... that would be cool :)

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:25 AM
so you like that warrior idea? good :) so should I put up the profile in the character section of the site then?

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 03:26 AM
You should indeed!

Oh wait.

I can say yes here :D

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:27 AM
I know! It's horrible isn't it :D on my way then to add one

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 03:28 AM
so you like that warrior idea? good :) so should I put up the profile in the character section of the site then?

There is a section in the forum where you can make a thread for your character and make notes about your characters development as the story progresses :)

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:33 AM
There is a section in the forum where you can make a thread for your character and make notes about your characters development as the story progresses :)

Thanks! Trying that now! Not sure if it'll be okay in the end, but I can always edit of course. I already have ideas, but the problem is that they have to be written in, so I'll just keep it rather open for the moment.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Thanks! Trying that now! Not sure if it'll be okay in the end, but I can always edit of course. I already have ideas, but the problem is that they have to be written in, so I'll just keep it rather open for the moment.

That was what I was thinking when I suggested each character had their own thread, I will have to develop mine as the story goes along aswell...

SanGate
May 19th, 2008, 03:45 AM
That was what I was thinking when I suggested each character had their own thread, I will have to develop mine as the story goes along aswell...
yes, exactly! I put mine up, see what you think. I do have to be written in then on this planet ;)

Is this the page where you put the stuff up you write in the story?

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 03:47 AM
here is the second half of my piece of story,

The three girls set about checking all the rooms for the two wayward wraith but there is no sign. They all stumble into an as yet uncleaned room, MT looks around, “where are they?” then Shan points, “Window!” All three hurry over, Shan makes it first and sticks her head out, looking around. Her eyes are drawn downwards to a rather amusing sight.
SHAN, “What have you been doing!” BJ quickly joins Shan in half hanging out the window and cannot help but chuckle at poor Fluffy, who is sitting just below fully clothed, completely soaked and holding his exposed toes looking very miserable. BJ turns to fill MT in on the pathetic picture Fluffy currently makes. MD answers Shan as Fluffy shows no sign of talking, “He did not wish to contact you.”
SHAN, “You two are not meant to be outside. What happened to the work you were meant to be doing!”
MD, “We completed it.”
SHAN, “So why are you outside?”
Fluffy chimes in with a slightly tearful, “ I thought it would be nice for everyone to have fish to eat, so I attempted to catch some.” Fluffy gestures to a pile of fish MD has placed aside, “ I thought to make up for my earlier behaviour mistress.” Fluffy looks at Shan through the lashes of his lowered eyes, something he does when he is not being completely truthful, and Shan knows it. BJ once again hangs out of the window, “You went fishing fully clothed?” BJ asks through laughter.
MD, “He did remove his shoes, they interfered with his swimming.”
Fluffy, “ I should have left them on.”
Shan seems to just now realise Fluffy is holding his toes, “Why are you sitting like that?”
Fluffy appears to not wish to answer. Shan grows impatient, “Well?”
Fluffy sighs and mumbles something unintelligible to which MD makes a slight hissing laughter.
SHAN, “What was that?”
FLUFFY, “I said, I was going after some fish when some thing!” pause “grabbed me by my toes!”
BJ chimes in, “Perhaps it was a pobble looking for a new set of toes?” Fluffy quickly becomes agitated, not liking on bit the fact that everyone is finding his situation funny, “It was some gigantic monster living underneath the city!” Laughter can be heard coming from MT inside.
BJ “That likes toes?”
Fluffy cries out, “It could have taken my whole foot off! Or drowned me! Ungrateful humans! I was doing a nice unselfish act and you all laugh at me!”
Shan spies a small pile of wood and some sharp pieces of metal off to one side neatly arranged for later use, “Yes , I can see just how selfless an act it was too,” she gestures towards the pile. Both MD and Fluffy look contrite, but only for a second. Fluffy continues on, “ I was in great danger, I was…” Shan interrupts him, “Ok Fluffy, we believe you, it was a horrid beast that almost did you in. Now come inside the pair of you, and bring that fish!” MD retrieves the fish and climbs up and back inside, Fluffy gingerly follows carrying his shoes.
The walk back to the common area is punctuated by human snickers and wraith mumblings. As well as a long water trail.

MT Could you go back to your last post which will now come after this one and just include one sentence about Fluffy getting dry?

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 03:48 AM
yes, exactly! I put mine up, see what you think. I do have to be written in then on this planet ;)

Is this the page where you put the stuff up you write in the story?

Yeah when you write a piece of the story you post it here... *goes to check out SanGate's profile* :)

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Where do you want that one to go BlueJay?

BlueJay
May 19th, 2008, 03:54 AM
right after my last post, then it leads into MTs post where we are all making beds. My piece was one piece i just didn't have the time to type it all up in one go.
I did asks if MT could possibly include one sentence about Fluffy changing or getting dry in their part of the story.

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Okey dokey, added to the 'editors cut'

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 03:58 AM
SanGate, read your profile and it's looking good :D

BlueJay - Good story :)

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 03:59 AM
This is just something to go at the end of the ep. I've strangly had alot of time on my hands today so a wrote this.

The queen walked with a sort of terrible grace through the dense forest. Behind her, Beth stumbled over logs and slipped on the rain drenched moss. She wasn't being controlled by the queen anymore, there was just no point in running away, and even if the queen didn't catch her it had smashed her radio and GDO in one of those terrifying hands the moment they had stepped through the gate.

"Don't you have, you know, followers to do this sort of thing?" just because there was no way she was getting out of this didn't mean she had to be polite.

The queen gave a low snarl, "It has been ten thousand years since I was captured, they will have acquired a new queen or defected to an existing one, there is no way they could survive without one. The only ones still loyal to me were killed by your pathetic friends."

"Oh dear." Said Beth, putting on a mocking sympathetic tone. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

The queen turned abruptly and gave a snarl that was close to a roar. "Quiet you insolence, I do not need followers to deal with you. I could sap the life from your weedy flesh myself."

Beth was tired, wet, she missed her friends and home and had just stopped caring "Well no, apparently you need me and I think killing me would be a bit detrimental to your plan."

"I said nothing about killing you."

I might even write a bit more.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Nice :)

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Thank's I've got more to write but then it would probably be its own episode

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Yeah. I was thinking of bringing an Aurora-class for the S1 season-ender. Whaddaya think?

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Sounds good (has to change wraith queen's plan....got it!) How many eps in a season??

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Twenty, just like in Atlantis/SG-1

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Wow we have a long long way to go :S

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Yeah. I was thinking of bringing an Aurora-class for the S1 season-ender. Whaddaya think?

I like the idea... What's the situation with ZPMs? how many (if any) are in Atlantis and are we going to have an ep or two looking for some?

Bray
May 19th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Hmmm yeah I wonder if our Atlantis has any, I guess we will have to find out when we explore some more :p

melfan
May 19th, 2008, 07:58 AM
@ melfan: Cool! A puppy!!!

It is indeed

@Melfan: I know how you feel, even a Nintendog is very hard to take care of. I have two dogs, both of which are very hyperactive.

The dog belongs to my brother, alltought my parents will have the dog when he can't. Plus, it's a puppy, it's allowed to by hyper :D

Shanthaia
May 19th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Love it BlueJay :D - so good

also nice ebethman :)

RodneyIsGodney
May 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I am finally here! I had to work today and by the time I got home and on my puter the darn GW server was busy! It took me an hour to get to this point.

*notices lack of comments about her last bit*:( I guess it wasn't all that good then. Might be due to the fact that I wrote it at midnight. Again.

Er, sorry about the gender mixup.:o I can't seem to remember who is what.

Something like the Rancor of EPVII of Star Wars, but a little smaller.
And what exactly would that be? (not a Star Wars fan)
A picture would help.

i dunno, are you drunk?

Wouldn't worry too much - i keep calling it Athos too! Probably getting confused with SGA

I called it Anthos once myself.:o

@MT&RM: Nice siggies!
@Fen: I really liked the parallel bit you wrote.:D

Gotta go eat dinner back in a flash!

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Er, sorry about the gender mixup.:o I can't seem to remember who is what.

LOL no worries :)

And what exactly would that be? (not a Star Wars fan)
A picture would help.

Here's a link to a page on Wikipedia with a picture:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rancor :)

@Fen: I really liked the parallel bit you wrote.:D

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
For RiG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rancor

ANd thank you for the compliment :jack:

RodneyIsGodney
May 19th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Thanx for the link Fen/RM.:) You have know idea how much that helped me. Now I know what I'm dealing with.:D

Btw, what time is it where you guys are? I always seem to miss you all.:( I hate that!
(It's 8:17pm here)

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM
It's 8:23 AM here.

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM
10:26 AM

......what, I finish my work in class early and there's nothing else to do.

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Love it BlueJay :D - so good

also nice ebethman :)
thanks, it was fun to write

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Ebeth, that was nice!

Oh, BTW, MT, I have a surprise for you in the Mess Hall.

RodneyIsGodney
May 19th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Did anyone like my last bit?

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I didn't notice it. Where was that?

RodneyIsGodney
May 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I didn't notice it. Where was that?

4-5 pages back.:mckay:

I only ask cuz no one said anything and I was wondering if it was any good...for something written at midnight.

ebethman
May 19th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Ebeth, that was nice!

Oh, BTW, MT, I have a surprise for you in the Mess Hall.
Thanks

What did you do???

I can't go on because it's blocked at school, I'll try to at home

*side ways glance* what did you do??

RodneyIsGodney
May 19th, 2008, 05:34 PM
4-5 pages back.:mckay:

I only ask cuz no one said anything and I was wondering if it was any good...for something written at midnight.

And it's making me feel left out.:(

Muh_tuttles
May 19th, 2008, 07:18 PM
didn't I say it was good? Oh, right, well, its probably coz it wasn't good.

IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM
*budges in, waiting for a continuation for the Adventures of Bray and co.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Who's writing the next bit?

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Preferably you, or any team member.

Fenrir Foxz
May 19th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I'll do the bit after if that's ok... I still need to catch up on reading into the other characters.

RM_2000_A
May 19th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Read the MT ship thread. You'll laugh at the bit I made there.

RM_2000_A
May 20th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Bray, care to continue?

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 02:57 AM
If you insist.

--------

The figure yanks the blade out of the creatures neck and jumps off.

"Just who the hell are you?" Bray barks.

"I'm Fenrir, and I just saved your ass, who might you be?" enquired Fenrir as he cleaned the purple blood off his blade.

"Major Bray, 22 SAS, Earth!"

"Earth...I've never heard of Earth, I'm from a lost world called Foxz.." Fenrir started before Bray interrupted.

"Just how the bloody hell do you lose a planet?"

"Well if we knew that it wouldn't be lost would it! Now you had better come with me beck to the village before it gets dark, that's when the hearders really get aggressive."

"RiG, Mel come in" Bray said through his comm system

"Yes Bray?" came the out of breath reply

"That's Major! Haul ass back to my position we're heading to the village"

A moan is heard over the comm "okay, we're coming"

Fenrir Foxz
May 20th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Nice :cool:

Shanthaia
May 20th, 2008, 03:07 AM
nice bray :)

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Once again, I thank you

http://www.forthegoodtimes.com/images/Austin.jpg

Shanthaia
May 20th, 2008, 03:15 AM
yuck :eek: - runs of to the washroom

BlueJay
May 20th, 2008, 03:16 AM
like it Bray (the story not the pic - joins Shan)
Foxy, are you going next?

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:17 AM
I think I'd be more comfortable by writing something after I'm actually in it. Is that okay?

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:20 AM
You can always write yourself in now, as we're going to the village, you can be a barmaid or something because even a warrior needs to pay the bills :p

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:21 AM
ROFL :P right, and the moment customers start fighting I can drop them to the ground immediately :D

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Exactly, unless you want to introduce yourself some other way?

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:26 AM
it's fine by me :D

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Get writing then missy :p

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:27 AM
isn't Fenrir writing something now then?

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Oh maybe....I don't know :eek:

2222 post yay....I can no longer post here :p

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:30 AM
wouldn't be handy if we posted something that follows the same scene. Fenrir, are you there?

Fenrir Foxz
May 20th, 2008, 03:41 AM
I'm going to have to write the bit after next as I've got some things to do and will be occupied for at least 2-3 hours, sorry. I will be back online the first chance I get though...

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Okey dokey, so yeah, go for it San :p

RM_2000_A
May 20th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Go, San!

I am declaring a holiday for writers who are in Atlantis to give way for some major events in Enthos.

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Righty! One piece of text coming up!

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Yeah I think that's a good idea as I thought Enthos was supposed to be the main part of the story but then it's been dwarfed by all this Fluffy stuff

RM_2000_A
May 20th, 2008, 03:57 AM
The holiday will last until someone posts about killing off the herders and being allies if we do (2-3 bits).

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 04:01 AM
is there a word limit on how much I can write?

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 04:06 AM
No you can write as much as you want ;)

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 04:09 AM
okay then, because it's already getting rather long:D

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Sweet

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Well, here we go. It's rather long.. At the end I wasn't sure how to put in the ranks, so you might want to edit that. Hope it's okay further..

A few moments later RiG and Mel come running out towards them.

“Back Sir.” Mel says as she gives Fenrir a funny look.

“Mel and RiG, meet Fenrir. He just saved my ass from some weird creature.” Bray says, while the three shake hands. “Let’s head to village then. I don’t want to encounter more of those creatures.”

“Let’s head to the tavern. We should be save there, and maybe I could offer you a meal.” Fenrir said while leading the team towards the village.

“Yes, a meal would be good.” Mel says while her belly is heard.

“We just left Atlantis and you’re already hungry?” RiG inquires.

“Well, we did just have to run for our lives you know” Mel answers.

They reach the end of the forest and look upon an open field where a small stream leads to a large looking village. Houses of different sizes rise up in the background. In front of them is a farm looking house.

“Here we are.” Fenrir opens the door to the tavern. All heads turn as the team stumbles in.

“Hello there” Bray tries with his best diplomatic skills.

“Hello”, a girl behind the bar says. “Is there something I can get you? You don’t seem to be from here.”

“No, we’re not from here, that’s correct.” As Bray looks around the tavern, still facing turned around heads.

“Sorry for the other customers. We’re not used to visitors. The creatures in the forest tend to scare people off from visiting us,” the girl explains.

“Yeah, I can imagine. We almost headed back to the gate too,” Mel says, as her stomach is heard again.

“I wanted to grant them with a meal,” Fenrir says. “Care to make us something good?”

“Of course. Not a problem. Take that table and I’ll bring it over when it’s done,” she says as she walks through another door into the back.

The team sits down, while a man comes over to their table, looking at them with an angry face.

“What are you doing here?” he asks

“We’d like something to eat. We’re quite hungry.” Bray says stiffly.

“I want you to leave” the man says as he grabs Bray by his vest and pulls him up from the table.

“Erm, excuse me for asking, but what did I do to offend you?” Bray asks while getting more and more annoyed, trying to get free from the man’s grip.

“You came to my tavern, that’s what you did”

“Well no offence, but there seem to be quite some people in this tavern that you’re not harassing at the moment.” Bray says while grabbing the man’s clothing.

“Klark, what are you doing?” the girl asks, carrying a tray with mugs on it.

“Asking these people nicely to leave” he answers

“Let him go. He’s done nothing.” She says while putting the drinks on the table.

“Oh but he has” Klark says as he swings his fist backwards in an attempt to hit Bray right to the nose, but before the first reaches the nose, Klark is lying on the floor moaning from pain.

“Wow!” Mel reacts as she sees the girl wiping off the dust from her clothing. “How did you do that?”

“I just got around him and pulled him back to the ground before he could smack him” she says simply.

“It looked a bit more difficult than that” Mel responds

“Thanks for that” Bray says as he sniffs his nose, noticing it is still in one piece. “I’m Major Bray, this is Mel, RiG, and Fenrir you’ve probably met.”

“Hi there, I’m San. Nice to meet you,” the girl answers.

Fenrir Foxz
May 20th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Awsome :cool:

I'll write the next part up in a bit...

Bray
May 20th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Sweet

RodneyIsGodney
May 20th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Hello guys! Home from work!

Great job San!

SanGate
May 20th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Hey RiG! Thanks! :) Good to hear you're all liking it! I'm heading to bed in a bit. Have a good evening/day/morning, whichever timezone you're in

RodneyIsGodney
May 20th, 2008, 12:37 PM
G'night san! Sleep tight!

RodneyIsGodney
May 20th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Hey, I just got an idea. I'm gonna start a Chevron Team notebook. In which I'm gonna jot down some notes on everyones characters, their bios and such. It will help me tremendously when writing because I will have all the info that I need at my fingertips instead of having to trapse all over the CT forum as well as here when I need some little nugget of info. I think it's a good idea.

I can keep track of what happens in the story as well. Heh, and keep everyones genders straight too.;)

I can't wait to get started!

RM_2000_A
May 20th, 2008, 06:16 PM
We already have a Character Development Forum. I'm basically fixing up all the clutter and moving some threads there.

Fenrir Foxz
May 20th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Here's the next bit:

“Yes, we met briefly when I dropped by earlier today” Fenrir said still amused by what he had just witnessed.

“You sure know how to handle yourself” Said Bray, while looking at the man lying on the floor.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll survive and he won’t cause you anymore problems I’ll make sure of it” San was looking hard at the man and it seemed clear that he got the message.

“Here sit at this table over here and I’ll bring your food over when it’s ready” San lead the group to a table in the corner of the Tavern by a window, then she went behind the bar and disappeared into the back… everyone else had continued with what they were doing and the group were no longer the focus of attention.

“So Fenrir do you know anything about those creatures we encountered in the forest?” Bray enquired as he looked round the room and then back at Fenrir.

“I have not encountered such creatures before, but…”

Mel, RiG and Bray stared at Fenrir, “…I did hear of beasts that moved like shadows in the night, roaming the land and forests near the stargate on another world. Nobody from that village had actually seen one but when sunset came they would keep to the village and stay inside out of fear, it was said that anyone unfortunate to come across these fowl beasts were never seen again.”

“Well we encountered those things while it was still light so it might not be the same creatures you heard about Fenrir.” Mel seemed to draw comfort from that thought.

“Possibly” Fenrir was about to say something else just as San came over with the food.

“I hope you enjoy your meal, is there anything else you want before I make preparations for nightfall?”

“We could all do with a drink, what alcohol do you serve?” Bray looked at San and realised she did not understand the word. “Ok, what drinks do you have?”

“All we have at the moment is the stuff we brew from kosa, a crop that has proven to make a great drink.”

“That’s the stuff I had earlier right?” Fenrir quite liked the drink he had been served earlier that day.

“Yes” San then looked at Bray, RiG and Mel “Would you like some too?”

“Sure” said Bray, Mel and RiG nodded in agreement.

San went behind the bar and got the drinks then brought them to the table, “Right, I’ll be back in a short while.” As she started walking to the middle of the room, the others in the tavern got ready to leave. One by one they got up and left, when the last guy went through the door San looked back to the group then followed him.

Fenrir drank some of the kosa beer while remembering what he was going to say before San brought the food in.

“That village I spoke of had not had any problems in years from the shadow creatures… the people still feared that they were there but not a single person had been taken for roughly half a generation” Fenrir then continued to eat his meal.

“Maybe they moved on?” RiG said.

The group finished their meal in silence.

The tavern door swung open and San entered the room “Are you lot planning to stay here tonight? …if not the village gates will soon be closed and once the sun goes down we dare not open them again until it comes back up.”

“I think it would be best if we did stay here tonight, but we head for the ‘gate at first light” Bray finished his drink, got up and walked over to the bar placing the mug on the counter. “So what rooms have you got available?”

“We have a couple of large rooms upstairs each with 4 beds” San walked over to the door and locked it.

“We’ll take the one room then, we should stay together tonight” Bray picked up his things and looked at the others.

“No objections” Said Mel picking up her things.

“Me neither” Said RiG already holding hers.

“Whatever” and Fenrir followed the group led by San upstairs…

RM I've already added it to the site aswell :)

RM_2000_A
May 20th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I'm gonna continue down the Enthos story, lemme post. Oh, there's a new poll. Its very important, so check it out.

RM_2000_A
May 21st, 2008, 12:47 AM
"Here" San opened the door. The room was quaint and lit with candles. The faint light the candles emanated showed four beds, near each other, with a big table in the middle. There was a big closet nearby, and a door which lead to a bathroom.

Fenrir sat on one of the beds. It was soft and comfortable. Bray sat in another bed, preparing his gun. RiG and Melfan were in a window overlooking the forest. They were gazing at the stars.

"I can't believe we are looking at the stars in another galaxy." RIG said as she pulled out a telescope from her bag. It was something like a wreck, partly because the white of the telescope had turn brownish and filled with scratches, while the rubber that you hold was scratched throughly. Still, the view was crystal-clear and the lenses were still pristine and scratch-free.

"It was a gift from a friend" RiG said. "He wanted to be an astronaut someday, and he gave this to me when he left."

"Oh." Mel said. "May I?"

"Sure" RiG said, as she handed Mel the telescope. Mel aimed it at the stars. The view was beautiful. The stars appeared so close, and they were bright.

"Mel, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Don't you drop it!" RIG said as she headed for the bathroom. But she accidentally nudged Melfan and sent her view out of focus.

"Sorry" RiG said. But Melfan didn't move.

"Mel? "Mel!" RiG said as she kept on nudging Mel.

"Shh! Stop it! Look at this" Melfan said as she handed the telescope to RiG.

"Where?" RiG said. Melfan suddenly pushed the telescope a little bit to the right. Trees blurred into and out of RiG's view. "Trees, more trees, the fence, some more trees, a Wraith feeding a creature similar to what we saw earlier, more trees, Wait!" RiG said, as she zoomed back to the Wraith feeding the creature. "Bray, take a look at this!" as she handed Bray the telescope. Bray saw the Wraith and said "Well, for one, we know the Wraith feeds these creatures. But why?"

Fenrir snapped "I think I know why" Bray said "Why?" Fenrir continued. "I think the Wraith put them there to scare all the people into one place." "Which would make culling these people easier" Mel continued. "So what do we do?" asked Bray. "The gates are closed and the fences are guarded."

"I think I can help you with that" said a voice near the door. It was San, standing near the door, carrying a candle.

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 01:33 AM
Nice RM! :D

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 02:59 AM
"May I come in?" Enquired San

Bray looked up from the scope on his SA-80, "Sure come in, close the door"

San walked through the door and into the candle lit room and closed the door behind her

"So what have you spotted?" She asked

"Wraith" came the one word reply from Bray that stopped San dead in her tracks "Looks like they're getting ready to cull, they seem to be hearding you all here with those creatures"

"What can we do?" asked San

Bray looked out the window through his scope once more, "Nothing until the morning, then we need to get to the gate and have them send some weapons through if we're going to defend this village, or we evac you all through the gate to safety."

San and Fenrir looked at each other and Fenrir stated "I don't think many will want to leave."

Without looking up from his scope Bray said 3 chilling words "Then they die"

There was an uneasy silence in the room until Bray spoke again.

"Ok I'll take first stag you guys get some shut eye, 3 hour rotations, San will you be joining us tonight?"

San replied "Sure, I was going to sleep behind the bar, but it seems safer here"

Bray almost smiled, "Good, you can have that bed"

San started "But that's your bed isn't it?"

Bray replied whilst looking out of the window again "It doesn't matter, I'm SAS I've spent months at a time sleeping on floors"

San said, "Well...ok then, if you isist."

Bray turned around from the window and said "I insist!"

RM_2000_A
May 21st, 2008, 03:14 AM
Bray, don't pass off the whumping to Fen. Poor guy.

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 03:19 AM
I couldn't have made one of the girls sleep on the floor, and being the ranking military officer I deserve a bed :D

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 03:22 AM
pfff.. an SAS who cares that girls sleep on a decent bed, that's new ;)

But on a serious note, great bit Bray :D

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 03:24 AM
Hey just because I'm an SAS trained killing machine doesn't mean I'm not chivilrous.

I thank you :p

BlueJay
May 21st, 2008, 03:34 AM
great bit Bray, your compensating for your weepy breakdown at the beginning is coming along nicely.

and what makes you think fen will do as you say? he only met you lot a few hours ago and hasn't as yet said he's a member of the group.

RM_2000_A
May 21st, 2008, 03:52 AM
*Nods to ^*

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 03:52 AM
You're right, but I'm giving off the powerful commanding officer aura, I don't tolerate disobedeyance. (That looks like I spelt it wrong :p) Plus I have a huge gun! :D

Yeah I have to start reconciling for that unintentional break down :rolleyes:

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 03:56 AM
I dealt with it a bit in the piece that I'm writing ;)

It's coming up!

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 03:58 AM
Sweet!

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 04:19 AM
Here we go. I think it's even longer than the last one, and there happens much less :P

Edited to fit with Fenrir having a bed and Bray giving me his

San gives Bray a guilty look that he returns with a comforting smile.

“Goodnight all” says Mel
“Goodnight”

The night passes without much ado. Several times a wraith is seen feeding one of the creatures, but no darts come through the gate.

When the morning comes, the team members get up and make their way down the stairs into the eating room of the tavern.

“Shall I get you some breakfast?” San asks.

“Yeah, that would be nice” Bray answers while a small yawn seems to leave his mouth.

While San leaves to get them drinks and a decent breakfast, the team discusses their plan of action.

“Seems to me we need to get these people out of this place” Mel says.

“That seems to be the best thing for them yes, but I doubt many will come” Fenrir says.

“And why is that exactly? They’ve been locked in this village every night for who knows how long. I’d be happy to leave it to have a free life,” Bray states coldly

“Yes, you perhaps.” Fenrir gives Bray the same look he gave him last night when he was asked to give up his bed. “But these people have their lives here, their loved ones, and do not easily leave the place they have known and loved for so long”

“So they rather die then?” Bray requests

“You have been here for less than a day and you seem to think that the people on this planet will trust you when you say the wraith will come to cull them. How would you react if that would happen to your planet?” Fenrir puts him in his place.

To this Bray frowns, while San comes out from the back with a tray full of food and drinks.

“Here you go. Enjoy”

“Thank you.” RiG says while looking suspiciously at the odd looking food.

After they finish their breakfast the team heads outside to the main square. San tries to get the people who are attending the market to listen to her, while she steps on a large rock, which seems to have been put there for these kinds of occasions.

“Listen up everyone. These people that came to our planet yesterday have something to say. They found out the hearders are put here by the wraith”

By hearing the words wraith and hearders whispers and shivers go through the crowd.

“They put the hearders on the planet to drive us into this village and stay there at night so they have an opportunity to cull every single one of us when they come. I know, this sounds strange, but think about it, it makes perfect sense! Unfortunately, the wraith were here yesterday, I’ve seen them feeding the creatures, so there is a good opportunity the wraith will cull us soon.” San tries to explain the Enthosians.

“So what do we do then? We don’t have a place to hide” someone from the crowd shouts

“We were thinking of evacuating the village.” Mel answers

“You can come with us to our planet and get refuge there.” Bray adds.

Again whispers go around the village square.

“How do we know we can trust you?”

“You don’t. You’ll just have to otherwise you’ll die anyway” Bray replies

San gives Bray a stern look and tries to calm the crowd. While doing that, several men from the village gather together and are seen to confer about the situation. After a while, one of the men comes up to San and asks her if she thinks they can be trusted.

“I spend the night in their room, and they seemed to be quite trustworthy. Different, but trustworthy nonetheless.” She says.

The man goes over to Bray: “We’ve heard too many culling stories to close our eyes to the threat they pose. If we can save our women and children by coming to your planet, we will.”

“Good call.” Bray reacts.

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:29 AM
Very good :D I think I'll write some more in a bit! :cool:

Shanthaia
May 21st, 2008, 04:38 AM
Nice bit san and bray and RM :) -like it

would you mind if I write something about the night in Atlantis? - have we decided what to do with MT and MD?

PS - you are all mean to fenrir - he won't be happy when he comes back online :P

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:40 AM
lol yeah sure write something about the night, but don'y make it too long as it's supposed to be a sub story :D

lol we're not mean to Fenrir :p

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 04:41 AM
I thought I was being nice to Fenrir after what Bray made him do :P

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:42 AM
Would you have preferred to have slept behind the bar or on the floor San?

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 04:45 AM
I would have not, no. But I still think you are odd for not giving me your bed :P

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:48 AM
lol now why would I have wanted to do that? When I can make Fenrir give him your bed :D

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 04:50 AM
because fenrir also saved your life from that creature :D and because you just met him and didn't want him to hold a grudge against you :D

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:54 AM
lol good point I think a stealth edit is in order ;)

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 04:56 AM
oh I don't know about that :D I thought it was quite amusing, and Fenrir can take it ;)

Shanthaia
May 21st, 2008, 04:58 AM
I think so too

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 04:58 AM
lol too late I've edited it :o check it out :D

Shanthaia
May 21st, 2008, 05:00 AM
I can't see an edit :P

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 05:01 AM
ROFL wow, you really showed a different Bray there :D and thanks for the bed ;)

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 05:01 AM
I did the SGCT site first and just did here :p

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 05:02 AM
:D I just saw that you changed the guilty look from Fenrir to you too :D

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 05:03 AM
lol what a huge difference a matter of a half a dozen words can make.

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 05:07 AM
LOL yes actually :D

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 07:20 AM
--------A few hours later at the rock -----------

Bray checks the mag in his SA-80 and smacks it into place then pulling the cocking lever back in a single smooth motion giving a highly satisfying noise as a chambered round flies out of hte breech and Bray catches it and tosses it to Fenrir, "5.56mm round, rate of fire of 775 rounds per minute with a muzzle velocity of 970 metres a second. 30 round detachable magazine" Bray taps the mag "Telescopic SUSAT sight. More than enough to kill a wraith I should think. You want one?"

Fenrir takes a good look at the round and Bray's weapon, "I think I'll stick with my sword for now"

Bray looks puzzled, "Ever heard the phase never take a sword to a gun fight?"

Fenrir pockets the round, "I haven't"

Bray looks at the small group of people that have assembled around the rock who wish to leave with him and his team. "This everyone San?"

"All who have agreed to come!" San replied.

Bray muttered something under his breath that even San couldn't make out, he jumped up onto the rock and shouted "OK PEOPLE, WE'RE HEADING TO THE GATE, KEEP APART, BUT NO MORE THAN 5 METERS! KEPP BEHIND ME BUT INFRONT OF FENRIR AND RiG, YOU GOT THAT?" The farmers and village peasants nod their head and a few wispers are heard "OK THEN MOVE OUT!"

The group moves off, Bray on San on point Mel in the middle and RiG and Fenrir on rear guard.

The trip to the gate is uneventful the roars of the hearders are audible in the distance but none attempt to approach such a large group, Bray spots a wraith hiding in a tree and points it out to San, "kill it!" she wispers, "no we don't want them to know that we know they're here." Bray wispers back.

The group reaches the gate and Mel dials Atlantis, the wormhole opens and many of the visitors jump back as they've never seen the stargate activated, "RM come in"

The comm system crackles into life, "Major what is it?"

"I have refugees here, requesting permission to bring them back to Atlantis"

"I don't know Br.."

"If we don't bring them through they will die, I have reason to believe this planet is under threat of an imminent wraith culling"

A sigh is heard over the comm

"Ok bring them through, I've lowered the Iris"

Bray turns around to the group "Mel go through the gate, everyone else follow her"

A few of the villagers look quite aprehensive but group mentality takes over and they file through the shimmering portal.

As the last villager walks through only Bray, San, fenrir and RiG are left, "We did a good thing today" says RiG

Bray "We could have done better, we'll try again later to get more people to come, lets go"

The group steps through the stargate and re-materialises in Atlantis where RM and the rest of the small expedition are helping the Enthosians.

Bray walks over to RM and salutes "Sir!"

RM responds with a half arsed salute, Bray lowers his arm and states "this is Fenrir, and this is San, they'll be joining my team, in place of Mel and RiG, no offence but they're not military, and these two whilst not SAS are at least trained in some form of combat"

RM looks at Bray "I don't get a choice do I?"

Bray responds with a slight smile on his face, "not really sir, no"

RM "Ok then, SHAN!"

Shan comes running over, "Yes RM?"

RM looks at her, "These are our new team members, Fenrir and San, sort them out some accomodation near ours."

Shan "Will do"

--------Cuts back to a orbit shot of Enthos-------

A Wraith hive ship comes from behind the camera and takes up an orbit above Enthos and starts to launch darts.

The screen goes black.

Role Credits

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 07:37 AM
Great job again Bray :D what a cliffy :D

Shanthaia
May 21st, 2008, 09:52 AM
wow - nice

poor people :(

SanGate
May 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
Who's going to write the next bit? (yes I like it that much that I can't wait for the next :D)

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 10:16 AM
Whoever wants to, maybe you can Shan, there can be a bit where Fenrir or San tries to attack Fluffy because they think he's a normal wraith.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 01:47 PM
Bray, don't pass off the whumping to Fen. Poor guy.

Whumping me? :S

PS - you are all mean to fenrir - he won't be happy when he comes back online :P

LOL :D

I thought I was being nice to Fenrir after what Bray made him do :P

Indeed, thanks :D

oh I don't know about that :D I thought it was quite amusing, and Fenrir can take it ;)

Yeah I could have taken it :)

lol too late I've edited it :o check it out :D

I read the edited version first on the site because GW was playing up... The story looks great so far :cool:

Whoever wants to, maybe you can Shan, there can be a bit where Fenrir or San tries to attack Fluffy because they think he's a normal wraith.

Funny I was thinking the same thing about when me and San get to Atlantis and see Fluffy just after I had fininshed writing my bit :P

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 03:11 PM
"Here" San opened the door. The room was quaint and lit with candles. The faint light the candles emanated showed four beds, near each other, with a big table in the middle. There was a big closet nearby, and a door which lead to a bathroom.

Fenrir sat on one of the beds. It was soft and comfortable. Bray sat in another bed, preparing his gun. RiG and Melfan were in a window overlooking the forest. They were gazing at the stars.

"I can't believe we are looking at the stars in another galaxy." RIG said as she pulled out a telescope from her bag. It was something like a wreck, partly because the white of the telescope had turn brownish and filled with scratches, while the rubber that you hold was scratched throughly. Still, the view was crystal-clear and the lenses were still pristine and scratch-free.

"It was a gift from a friend" RiG said. "He wanted to be an astronaut someday, and he gave this to me when he left."

"Oh." Mel said. "May I?"

"Sure" RiG said, as she handed Mel the telescope. Mel aimed it at the stars. The view was beautiful. The stars appeared so close, and they were bright.

"Mel, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Don't you drop it!" RIG said as she headed for the bathroom. But she accidentally nudged Melfan and sent her view out of focus.

"Sorry" RiG said. But Melfan didn't move.

"Mel? "Mel!" RiG said as she kept on nudging Mel.

"Shh! Stop it! Look at this" Melfan said as she handed the telescope to RiG.

"Where?" RiG said. Melfan suddenly pushed the telescope a little bit to the right. Trees blurred into and out of RiG's view. "Trees, more trees, the fence, some more trees, a Wraith feeding a creature similar to what we saw earlier, more trees, Wait!" RiG said, as she zoomed back to the Wraith feeding the creature. "Bray, take a look at this!" as she handed Bray the telescope. Bray saw the Wraith and said "Well, for one, we know the Wraith feeds these creatures. But why?"

Fenrir snapped "I think I know why" Bray said "Why?" Fenrir continued. "I think the Wraith put them there to scare all the people into one place." "Which would make culling these people easier" Mel continued. "So what do we do?" asked Bray. "The gates are closed and the fences are guarded."

"I think I can help you with that" said a voice near the door. It was San, standing near the door, carrying a candle.

"May I come in?" Enquired San

Bray looked up from the scope on his SA-80, "Sure come in, close the door"

San walked through the door and into the candle lit room and closed the door behind her

"So what have you spotted?" She asked

"Wraith" came the one word reply from Bray that stopped San dead in her tracks "Looks like they're getting ready to cull, they seem to be hearding you all here with those creatures"

"What can we do?" asked San

Bray looked out the window through his scope once more, "Nothing until the morning, then we need to get to the gate and have them send some weapons through if we're going to defend this village, or we evac you all through the gate to safety."

San and Fenrir looked at each other and Fenrir stated "I don't think many will want to leave."

Without looking up from his scope Bray said 3 chilling words "Then they die"

There was an uneasy silence in the room until Bray spoke again.

"Ok I'll take first stag you guys get some shut eye, 3 hour rotations, San will you be joining us tonight?"

San replied "Sure, I was going to sleep behind the bar, but it seems safer here"

Bray almost smiled, "Good, you can have that bed"

San started "But that's your bed isn't it?"

Bray replied whilst looking out of the window again "It doesn't matter, I'm SAS I've spent months at a time sleeping on floors"

San said, "Well...ok then, if you isist."

Bray turned around from the window and said "I insist!"

I like the telescope story RM.:D I just wish that Bray would have remembered it when writing his bit. Or BRAY did you just decide you wanted to use your SA-80's scope instead, to hell with continuity!

I like everyones stuff but, boy, I'm feeling underused!(not my RM tho) And now I'm off the team? Offense taken!*crosses arms in a huff* Seeing as I haven't been able to finish my bio you have no idea what kind of training I might have.;)

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 03:18 PM
Didn't you say that you didn't want to be a soldier?

Oh and the SA-80 comes with a scope so there would be no need for me to use to telescope as I already had a scope cos I was cleaning it or something right....and one that can shoot things at that :D

Thinking about it though we do need a 4th team member I guess, so If you want to be a soldier you can be on the team.

Sorry I just forget about all the team members, I promise to write you in more :D

Sorry.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
I like everyones stuff but, boy, I'm feeling underused!(not my RM tho) And now I'm off the team? Offense taken!*crosses arms in a huff* Seeing as I haven't been able to finish my bio you have no idea what kind of training I might have.;)

Sorry, as soon as you have your bio written up and posted on the site I'll know how to write you in better ;)

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
My bio is already there I just don't have the details worked out yet. With work and all I haven't had the time to get to it but seeing as I'm off tomorrow I have the time so I will definitely work on it, promise.;)

A soldier? How about a field medic. See, I did say I was a doctor in by bio but I hadn't thought about putting the two together. Doctor + soldier = field medic. Or like good ol' Doc Frasier, she was a doctor and she was in the Airforce. I would like to be that! You think I could? Think I should?

What say you fine people?

(I don't remember saying anything about not wanting to be a soldier.) But if I did, I changed my mind. Can I do that or is it too late in the game?

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah you could be a field medic, we'll probably need a doctor at some point and being a soldier aswell will make you more useful ;)

When you get a chance make a thread where everyone else has their profiles and put yours there with the updated information :)

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Will do Fen.;)

Sorry I just forget about all the team members,

That's where my CT notebook comes in handy. It will help me remember everyone and everything about everyone with out having to go to the CT site. Especially when I don't have computer access. But, I'll always have notebook access!

Okay, gotta get back to American Idol, the commercial break is almost over.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
So with you being a field medic then, how would you like to help some wounded villagers in the next ep?

...Have you got any ideas about what you want your character to do?

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM
Sounds good to me.

Not sure what you mean by what I want my character to do. Sorry, it's 11 o'clock at night here, hard to think so late.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 07:29 PM
So we write some injuries in then :D

What I meant was with Bray being in command it's easier for me to write him making decisions for the group etc, San I think I did ok with in my last part but you and Mel I wasn't sure how to include... The field medic idea is great, that'll give you character more purpose in the stories... I just need to know more to write you both in better.

RM_2000_A
May 21st, 2008, 07:47 PM
Back. (Fell asleep, woke up 10 o'clock AM, LOL!)

We also need a medic, Bray. We will never know what might happen in Altantis (My name for Alternate Atlantis, saving me a few letters.) I think RiG just has to train one of us as a medic. That would be better than carting off RiG when she is needed here.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 07:55 PM
So RiG will be our CMO and Field Medic or is someone on Atlantis going to take that role and RiG remains Field Medic?

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Howdy RM!:) 10 am! Wow, it's 11:58 pm here.

Good idea about training one of you guys. Now who's gonna write it?

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 08:04 PM
We've got to get some ideas circulating for the next ep before we start... Have you got anything to add?

So far:

The off world team have returned to Atlantis with Fenrir and San...

...At some point we're going back to Enthos to find the Wraith are there culling the village.

One idea for a scene at Atlantis will be me and San having a problem with Fluffy.

RM_2000_A
May 21st, 2008, 08:11 PM
Its because Fluffy ate all of your clothes? LOL :)

NOTE: The stories must be tied to the storyline with finding Ebeth. Remember that!

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 08:18 PM
Nah Fluffy being the enemy :P and both Fenrir and San don't trust him at first... At some point I think a scene where Fluffy proves that he can be trusted would be good.

I read what you put on the site and I like the idea about getting information from the wraith base that leads to finding Ebeth.

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 08:19 PM
Since we're back on Atlantis and me a doctor/field medic maybe there should be some kind of infirmary scene.

Yes? No? Maybe so?

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah we could do that, but who is injured? ...or we can have that scene after the team that go back to Enthos return with a survivor.

RodneyIsGodney
May 21st, 2008, 08:33 PM
It is now 12:30 in the am and I need sleep so G'night RM, Fen! It was nice to be able to finally chat with ya's, seeing as I always miss everyone by the time I get here.

Fenrir Foxz
May 21st, 2008, 08:54 PM
Night RiG :)

Bray
May 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM
Yes I love the idea of the field medic....maybe it was MT that sais she didn't want to be a soldier :s

My bio is already there I just don't have the details worked out yet. With work and all I haven't had the time to get to it but seeing as I'm off tomorrow I have the time so I will definitely work on it, promise.;)

A soldier? How about a field medic. See, I did say I was a doctor in by bio but I hadn't thought about putting the two together. Doctor + soldier = field medic. Or like good ol' Doc Frasier, she was a doctor and she was in the Airforce. I would like to be that! You think I could? Think I should?

What say you fine people?

(I don't remember saying anything about not wanting to be a soldier.) But if I did, I changed my mind. Can I do that or is it too late in the game?

Muh_tuttles
May 22nd, 2008, 01:05 AM
i dont' mind being a medic. sounds good