PDA

View Full Version : The Chevron Team (RPG)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

toomuchcaf
June 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM
OK, where is that, I can't find it or a link. I am obviously not looking in the right place!

RodneyIsGodney
June 6th, 2008, 04:23 PM
hi RiG - had a good day?
Hey Shan! Yeah, not to bad.

Hi Shan, RiG, Melfan,

hope all is going well.
Howdy TMC!

All is going just fine.;)

RM_2000_A
June 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM
For TMC: http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=57&st=0&#last

toomuchcaf
June 6th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I'm feeling a little sheepish :) - the reason I couldn't find it - I was not logged in!

RM_2000_A
June 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh, my stomach hurts from laughing.

toomuchcaf
June 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Glad to have amused you.

RM_2000_A
June 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
:lol: Your funny, TMC. Found your brain yet?

Fenrir Foxz
June 6th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Who's writing the next bit?

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Have a suggestion on how they discover everyones missing - RM forgot to return the new stargate movie to the video store. Its an over nighter, and when the late fees rack up into the 100s, they send a fellow with a court notice - only to find everything abandoned - they call the police - the police put it on their database, the SGC picks it up in their red alert!

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Or, when they were trying to dial, we also dialed and we went first. They detected it and they saw our Orlin-style gate.

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 02:49 AM
:p Take all the fun out of it! :)

Edit - I haven't seen that ep with Orlin gate. How would they see it? Or do you mean detecting, pin pointing it's whereabouts, and going and investigating seeing?

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 02:53 AM
But it looks realistic. And its proven.

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 02:59 AM
TO TMC:

That ep was "Ascension", from season 5. Also, the detecting part was from "Solitudes" where they detected Sam/Jack by looking at slight ground tremors fro where the gate activated. Also, we all know a gate can't dial when another gate is dialed.

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Thanks.

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 03:30 AM
You are most welcome :lol:

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 03:31 AM
I don't like the :lol: guy.....he seems too happy.....

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZr4zMxsqE

I was thinking of that to be a theme.

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Isn't the :lol: guy suppouse to happy, since he's laughing?

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 03:35 AM
He's too happy....I mean there's happy :D <that's happy! :lol: <That guys a psycho.

Fenrir Foxz
June 7th, 2008, 03:36 AM
TO TMC:

That ep was "Ascension", from season 3. Also, the detecting part was from "Solitudes" where they detected Sam/Jack by looking at slight ground tremors fro where the gate activated. Also, we all know a gate can't dial when another gate is dialed.

Actually 'Ascension' is an episode in season 5 of SG-1.

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 03:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZr4zMxsqE

I was thinking of that to be a theme.

That could work, how about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKAk96xkl4

He's too happy....I mean there's happy :D <that's happy! :lol: <That guys a psycho.

:lol:

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 03:42 AM
:lol: at Bray

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Honestly, guys and gals, there is such a thing as too much :lol:
It involves a straight jacket and a padded cell.

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 03:50 AM
TMC is right......I hear that's where Shan is going soon :D

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 03:54 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about!

*Whistles innocently*

Mua ha ha ha ha ha!

:rolleyes:

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Yeah. I hear those people who get drunk get sent there too.

*cue recorded evil laugh*

Shanthaia
June 7th, 2008, 03:55 AM
I already have arived http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/wraithanime04.gif

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/todd_lol2.gifhttp://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/todd_lol2.gifhttp://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/todd_lol2.gifhttp://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/todd_lol2.gif

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 03:56 AM
No drunk people just get sent to AA not the nut house.

Shanthaia
June 7th, 2008, 03:58 AM
I like nuts http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/Shanthaia/Wraith%20smilies/wraithanime05.gif

RM_2000_A
Its because that particular drunk is insane, too. :lol:

Bray
got to go back in a bit

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Drunk crazy people do :P :D :lol:

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Oh, no! The drunk is trying to hide!

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Morning.*yawns*

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Morning

*is back*

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 05:51 AM
*welcoms Bray back with a chocolate cake and balloons*

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 05:52 AM
*can't stomach Chocolate cake right now*

:p

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Fine, don't eat my cake.:mckay:

:P

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Sorry....I would.....but right now I think I'd be seeing it again shortly....the balloons were nice though :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Sick? Bummer!

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 07:04 AM
More in the sence of hungover

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Yeah it's the hangover :D But I think I'm over it now :D

melfan
June 7th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Awsome Bray, welcome back to the madness :D

Bray
June 7th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Indeed

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Welcome back Bray! Glad ya feelin betta!

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Who's posting the next bit? RiG, can you?

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Dunno, haven't read the last bit yet.:o

EDIT: I'll try.

RodneyIsGodney
June 7th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Alright, just read the whole of ep3 and um, there's one thing keeping me from writing. That thing is: Who makes up CT1? I can't remember and whoever wrote that part didn't specify...at all. Nor did this person specify who all was going to Enthos with me. And until I know who I cannot write anything. See, I have a wee idea but I need to know who's with me on Enthos so I know who to write, in other words which characters to write.

Where is Shan? BlueJay? San? Fen? TMC? Mel?

I know RM, MT, and Fluffy are staying on Atlantis but where is everyone else?

Does anyone know?:beckettanime14:

Sorry if I'm being dense...again.:o

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
CT1: Bray, Fen, San, Mel. May include you, on relief mission, but that's about it.

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Ok, I'm in the control room :) Then I left :) (Just being silly)

Edit - any ideas on how to write me in?

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
In this episode, where we found you captive?

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Sounds good - captive of who? The wraith, Genii or the Bola Kai?

Edit - Can we go with the Bola Kai pretty please? That way if we want Tiz along for some larks we can use that :), (Tiz being a slave of the Bola Kai is actually in my fan fic :))

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I was thinking you were made to care for a baby Wraith, or beast, or something, which is Tiz, then when we free you, Tiz comes along.

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Ok, but what age? She'd have to be young to need a carer (less then 10), but still old enough that I'm not carrying around a daiper bag (so older then 3). (though shes about 18/20 in Twice the Outcast).

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Something like teenage?

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, just imagine the fun of moody hormones :P

Isn't anyone going to ask about my fan fic ?

RM_2000_A
June 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Where is it, anyway?

toomuchcaf
June 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Isn't finished yet :D

Have got the first chapter up, but haven't been in a real writing mood due to study - note writing and reviewing not conducive to it :(

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4286344/1/Twice_the_Outcast

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Oh.

melfan
June 8th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Well, I hope your mode back so more chapters come :)

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 03:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu4G8igoVc&feature=related

melfan
June 8th, 2008, 04:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu4G8igoVc&feature=related

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Yes, it is full of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:'s.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Meh. Would have been funnier if they actally landed in the snow and not on a mat.

Morning everyone!

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM
RiG, I answered your question now. Where's the bit, so I can post one next?

BTW, I'm gonna create a schedule. So that bits are regularly added, instead of being bugged down by a drunk *glares at Bray, who keeps derailing the thread*

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
BTW, I'm gonna create a schedule. So that bits are regularly added, instead of being bugged down by a drunk *glares at Bray, who keeps derailing the thread*

Why not create another thread for discussing the RPG and then this one wont get filled up with several pages of chatter.

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I don't really want to expand so much. We have barely get off the ground yet. I want everyone to be active in posting bits, because this thread might be rendered useless if we expanded so early.

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM
When I wrote up my last piece and put in on the site I found no-one had put yours and Ebeth's there... it wasn't much fun digging through this thread for them and it would be alot easier to access previous work if there wasn't so much chatter going on, I think a second thread would be a great way to deal with that and I would think anyone trying to catch up on the RPG by checking this thread would also appreciate it.

ebethman
June 8th, 2008, 04:57 PM
When I wrote up my last piece and put in on the site I found no-one had put yours and Ebeth's there... it wasn't much fun digging through this thread for them and it would be alot easier to access previous work if there wasn't so much chatter going on, I think a second thread would be a great way to deal with that and I would think anyone trying to catch up on the RPG by checking this thread would also appreciate it.

the official lurker agrees with FenRiR. Sifting through seven pages to find one or no new bits is a bit tedious.
...sigh, three exams down, six to go... *wanders of dejectedly*

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 06:08 PM
If we expand, do you think, at this rate, anything will be posted here? I want the bits to be somehow obligatory. Its tiring to post and ask for bits, and everything. The third episode isn't even finished, then you are proposing that we expand, while an episode is still in the works? We aren't even finished on season 1 yet. Finish this season and I might consider it.

Fenrir Foxz
June 8th, 2008, 06:56 PM
If everyone keeps to writing the RPG (on a regular basis) then this thread will stay alive... Having a discussion/planning thread that can back up for chatting will not harm the RPG, if we keep filling this thread up with OT chatter though who knows... What do you mean by expand? all we need is 2 threads, one for the RPG and one to discuss/plan and chat, anything else can be done on the site.

If you don't want to open the thread I'll do it...

Here: The Chevron Team: Discussion/Planning Thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8378185#post8378185).

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Go ahead. We aren't even done yet with the episode. Unless you want me to do everything, which I can't.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
the official lurker agrees with FenRiR. Sifting through seven pages to find one or no new bits is a bit tedious.

Ya hit it the nail on the head ebeth!

Oh, and here's my pathetic attempt at wraith avatar making at 11:00pm...
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw2.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw3.pnghttp://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/avatarw4.png

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Just a rant.

I am very annoyed. And disappointed. Especially with some people here. (Not you, Fen)

For starters, the people who create an episode has the responsibility to maintain it. He/She must maintain his/her episode, add all the new bits and urge everyone to post something. For the people whose episode is centered upon (For example, CT1 or Chevron Base), please be active and post a bit every now and then. It is a shame that we are wasting an episode and our trust in you, while the others not involved get forced to post a bit, which somehow, creates confusion, or a plot hole. Learn to balance your time. Work and school aren't excuses. Some people say we have work/school and I (and everybody else) see them wandering around Off-Topic Chatter and 15,000 Chevrons, lying to us. A bit can just be as long as a few sentences. If you really can't, exceptions can be given. But please. We all have our commitments. I have school, everyone has, and some have work. You committed yourselves into CT, be responsible enough for your commitment. I'm not forcing you to post a bit. I'm not a dictator. I'm not forcing you to get off 15k Chevrons or Gateworld. I just want everyone to be active and be reasonable. We all know everyone here has lots and lots of time. We just forget our commitments, because its "boring". But we did it, and there's no turning back. I don't want this to end in futility. I and everyone else have wasted time, effort and sweat to put this to fruition. If you care for all those effort, please be responsible enough for the original thread and continue posting.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
I don't think it's boring, I just have writers block right now.:(

RM_2000_A
June 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I'm gonna ask Tame to move the nonsense posts.

RodneyIsGodney
June 8th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Well, who pooped on your parade?

Bray
June 8th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah I just aint gonna be able to do any kind of schedule, I'm way to busy in real life.

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 02:24 AM
I told you, move to the other thread. Unless you want me to rant again, and you know, I grow horns and a tail when I'm angry.

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I want everyone to tell on the other thread which days they are available. Just a notice.

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Available for what?

RM_2000_A
June 9th, 2008, 04:04 PM
THe usual days when you can log on to CT, like that.

Shanthaia
June 10th, 2008, 05:29 PM
So, here is the next piece for the 3rd episode; to all who are intrested, that took me 4hours to write ...

Meanwhile on Atlantis Fluffy was sweating heavily, performing the arduous task of cleaning two more bedrooms from scrap metal pieces, which must have been furniture a long time ago but now were beyond recognition. He just returned from dragging yet another bulky item into an empty unused storeroom and wiped sweat from his face.

“MD, I need a break, let’s get something to drink.”

MD looked up from his task of cleaning absolutely filthy windows and nodded – “I need fresh water anyway.”

The walked over to the bathroom of the adjacent cleared room, which happened to be RM’s. MD poured the mucky water away while Fluffy attempted to drink the tab dry.

“Gosh, you really are thirsty,” MD remarked amused. The other wraith did not reply and greedily gulped down more water. MD sighed, “Guess I have to wait till you finished to refill the bucket” He sat down on the toilet and watched Fluffy drinking, whose tummy already started to bulge out and gurgle. MT’s wraith just shook his head and his eyes started to wander through the room while Fluffy kept slurping water. Then his eyes caught an interesting sight…

~o~

As BlueJay, San, muh_tuttles, RodneyisGodney and Shan had stepped through the gate, at what must have been late morning on Enthos, the stench of smoke had assaulted their nostril immediately. San had been devasted and MT as well as Shan had tried to comfort her. Now it was late afternoon and they still had not found a single survivor.
The fruitless search of the forest was strenuous on body and nerves.
RiG moaned and re-adjusted her first aid bag on her shoulder, she had brought plenty of supplies and had insisted on carrying it along and not leaving it behind at the smoking ruins, which had been the settlement, like the tents and the food. While doing so she silently cursed the planet’s natural magnetic field which prevented them from using life signs detectors.

Suddenly BJ came to a halt.

Shan asked alarmed: “what is it?”

BJ: “hush, I think I can hear something…”

They all stood in silence, only their breathing could be heard in the otherwise soundless forest. A few light rays filtered through the green canopy. Then a faint scream breaks the silence, it seems far in the distance.

BJ: Did you hear that too?”

But before anybody can answer San sprints away in the direction the scream came from and the others hurry to follow her.

~o~

MD’s giggling fit finally made Fluffy stop drinking. He looked up, confused, and spotted MD still sitting on the toilet with a small book.
Fluffy asked bewildered: “What is amusing you so much”

MD tried to calm down enough to answer: “RM’s diary. Apparently he feels the desire to mate with my mistress…” the wraith shook with another laughing fit and also Fluffy grinned widely.

Suddenly MD became serious…”listen to that…MT looks so cute chopping up vegetables, I just wish she would pay more attention to others, but she only has eyes for that darn wraith, helping her to chop more veg. I should find a way to get rid of him…”

A shocked silence settles in-between them, which was interrupted by RM entering his quarters, seeing the two wraith with his diary. First all the colour drained from his face, then changed over to red then purple and his face was distorted in anger…

~o~

San ran faster then she ever had done in her life. There was a survivor and judging by the scream in dire need of assistance. Maybe there were more people left, who required help, more people who had escaped the massacre…
Her breath came in ragged gasps, then all of a sudden a shouted HELP from the right interrupted her thoughts. She slowed down and turned into the direction the voice came from. All of a sudden she was painfully aware that the others were far behind and she was alone with this situation. If there was a wraith… but there was nothing to be seen, not even the source of the voice.

“Up here, fair lady, would you mind getting me down?”

San looked up and saw a woman, with light brown hair decorated with a few streaks of grey and a star tattoo on her shoulder, hanging in the treetops in a net. She exhaled relieved and smiled reassuringly: “Don’t worry, I’ll have you down in no time.” San took one of her knifes and started to attack one of the ropes holding the net up. While doing so she asked: “How come you are up there?” and then with a spark of hope: “Are there more people who survived? Are they still around?”

The woman sighed, “I was in a hurry to get some supplies up to the secret caves and stepped into this deer trap.” A spark entered her deep blue eyes, as San smiled relieved. “Yes, there are over 100 survivors, who are hiding in the caves.”

The rope snapped in two and the woman captured in it glided to the ground in a graceful movement.

San looked the smaller women up and down: “ I don’t remember you, you must be from another world, anyhow I am San and used to work in the tavern, do you know if anyone of my family survived?”

The women smiled motherly, “I am Tooamuucharacaferria, and you are right I am not from this world, I trade for all sorts of things.” Upon San’s frown at the long name the other female said: “Just call me TMC. And I’m sorry I don’t know if any of your family escaped the culling”

At that moment the others caught up with San. San introduced TMC and told them that she knew where the survivors where hiding. Not having much of a choice they accepted TMC’s lead to the secret caves.

~o~

“OUT, … BOTH … OF … YOU… OUT!” RM took deep breaths and snatched the diary out from MD’s hands and shoved both wraiths out of his quarter violently. The bucket stood forgotten in the bathroom.

As the door closed behind them they could her RM murmuring: “I gonna kill them!”

Fluffy searched eye contact with MD worriedly. “Do you think he was serious?”

MD shrugged helplessly.

Fluffy opened the door control panel and took out a crystal, “Just to prevent nasty surprises.”

MD asked curious: “What have you done?”

Fluffy: “Locked him in.”

Both of them went to tidy up the new bedrooms but they couldn’t do much more without water and so Fluffy decided he wanted to have another go at fishing, but this time with a net. MD felt it was ok to prepare dinner for the expedition and they headed for the platform. Just as they prepared to climb down the ladder angry shouting and curses could be heard from further down the corridor. The wraith looked at each other. Then Fluffy shrugged and started the descend.

RodneyIsGodney
June 10th, 2008, 05:34 PM
:jack_new_anime07:Awesome Shan!:jack_new_anime07:

Fenrir Foxz
June 10th, 2008, 09:45 PM
4 Hours :eek: That was epic Shan, well done :cool:

It has been added to the site... I'll write up the next bit concluding the Team's story.

ebethman
June 10th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Very impressive shan.

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Fen, can I do it? BTW, Shan, I thought Bray and everyone else was on the caves now?

Bray and the team started to leave. Suddenly, alarms blared. Red lights where flashing everywhere

"Let's go!" Bray said, heading for the puddle jumper The others continued running and they where able to go out just in time.

"Dial the gate" Fen said.

Mel pressed the DHD. The gate didn't open.

"Why?" Fen asked.

-O-

"Oh, great, those stupid Wraith. I'm gonna put poison on his chocolate when I get out of this!!" RM said as he continued hotwiring the door. The door opened.

Fluffy and MD heard the shouts of a mad RM. They headed to the gate room and hid in one of the consoles. RM ran into the room. But suddenly, the gate dialed, a kawoosh formed, and a man in heavy uniform, and a few bags came.

"Who are you?" RM asked, his face blank.

THE END

---I'll continue with EP4 now---

Bray dialed the gate, and the kawoosh formed. They emerged in Atlantis, only to find it empty.

"Where's everyone?" Bray asked. Suddenly, an intercom panel opened.

"Bray, hurry to the conference room. If you are hungry, there's some lasagna here. And we have a new guest."

-0-

"Who is he? Bray asked as he entered the conference room. There were a few bags, a lot of lasagna, and the Wraith are in a nearby brig.

"That's for reading my diary." RM said, looking at the Wraith sternly. " Bray, this is TER. He's commander of SG-5."

"How did you get here?" Bray asked, seemingly jealous of the patches TER has. He then took a bite of the lasagna and mumbled "RM, you are a really good cook."

TER took a deep breath. he started to narrate his story.

"As you can see, RM rented a movie. Was that Indiana Jones?"

RM nodded. Bray said "You mean the one we watched before getting stuck here?"

"Yes"

---FLASHBACK---

"Bray, get me some custard" RM said, as he turned on the TV and the DVD player. He put the Indiana Jones DVD on the tray and the DVD slid back into place. He then took some popcorn and sat on the couch...

----
BTW, If you are gona continue, you should follow around TMC's story. About how the SGC discovered how we were lost, the DVD, and stuff.

toomuchcaf
June 10th, 2008, 10:33 PM
RM - Shan wrote me in on her story. I can't be at two places at once.

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I fixed it. Don't go picky-picky.

toomuchcaf
June 10th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Is great :) Bray will definitely be jealous :P

And didn't mention before that I think Shans piece is great too :)

RM_2000_A
June 10th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Someone mind to continue the flashback? TMC, your piece of inauguration?

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Give me an hour and I'll have a little bit of flashback up. Right now I've got to have dinner.

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 02:35 AM
This is going to sound a bit weird but RM, what kind of Pizza do you eat??

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 03:07 AM
never mind, here you go

"Get it yourself" said Bray as he dumped himself on the couch. "Are the others coming?"
"Soon. Shan said something about her and RIG having to catch Fluffy first when I spoke to her on the phone and I think Mel has to work" said RM, his mind still firmly on how nice a bowl of custard would be.
"That's a shame." Said MT, sitting down on the floor in front of RM and turned over the DVD cover. "Haven't we already watched this one?"
"Have we?" Spluttered RM, "I could go grab another." He was already half standing.
"No it's fine" She said as she started playing with a lock of MD's hair who was curled up beside of her.
All four of them turned their heads to the noise of the front door opening. "I'm just letting my self in." called a disembodied voice from the hall, huffing with effort. A second later Ebeth stumbled into the room under the weight of several pizza boxes.
"Excellent," said RM ecstatically as he reached over the back of the couch to grab the top box and peek inside. "Meatlover's with extra cheese, perfect." He takes a deep breath as he smells the pizza and then sighs contentedly.
By then Bray had made his way around the couch and had relived Ebeth of her load. "Thanks, you’re a legend." He said as he passed out boxes to every one.
"Cooked to perfection." RM admired his first piece like a work of art. MT rolled her eyes as she looked inside her pizza box and promptly swapped it with MD's.
"Your welcome." Said Ebeth as she took her pizza from him, her eyes firmly fixed on the floor. "RM?"
"yeeaaeea…"he said through a mouth full of extra cheese.
"Is 'it' nearly ready?"
He new exactly what she was talking about and swallowed. "Almost, I've just got to recalibrate the capacitors and make sure that all of the safety protocols are up to scratch so we don't get sent off to a distant corner of the universe and we're off." He grinned, clearly happy with himself.
"And how long is that going to take?" asked MT, having only understood half of his rushed sentence and muttered under her breath "If it actually works."
"Tomorrow morning."
"Really?"
"Yeah, noon at latest."
"RM" chorused the others
"Tomorrow morning, I swear." He said holding up his hand in an oath.

---END FLASHBACK---

RM furrowed his brow, and muttered to himself "It was just a different universe." He clenched his fist and with the other had slammed his palm in frustration into the table making everyone jump. "Sorry" he said, no more than a whisper, and turned back to TER "You were saying?"

toomuchcaf
June 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Ebeth - good bit :)

The carry on piece.

“And you forgot to return it before we left huh?” Bray asked RM.

RM looked sheepish. He had never returned a movie late before, and had prided himself for being a good customer of the Video store. “Yeah, it slipped my mind, I mean, there was all that organising, and getting the food, and making sure all the bills were paid. And fixing the gate.” RM seemed to zone out, looking into the distance. “Blast it, I forgot the rates bill, it comes up next month.”

“But what does SGC finding us have to do with the DVD?” Bray demanded.

TER replied “One of the video store employees, named Theresa, became worried. RM was always punctual returning them, and if he was late, he’d call the store. When the employee didn’t hear from RM, and RM didn’t answer the phone, she went over to his place to make sure everything was alright.”

“What? Theresa? Why would she be worried about me?” RM wondered. He hadn’t had much to do with Theresa, they weren’t friends, but they would chat over the counter when he was borrowing.

MT rolled her eyes. “Didn’t you notice she had a crush on you?”

RM turned red.

“Ok, but how did SGA get involved?” Bray demanded.

“When she arrived at the house, she smelled something bad. She became really worried and called the police. They ended up forcing themselves in. Turned out the bad smell was a gas leak from the stove” TER supplied.

Flashback –

“All right, does anyone else want anymore pancakes for breakfast?” Bray asked Shan and RM. “Because if not, the kitchens closed!” When no one took up the offer, he turned off the stove, sat himself down at the table, and proceeded to eat.
“I’ll do the dishes, Fluffy can help” Shan said.
“Thanks, I’ll start the last adjustments to the gate” RM supplied, as he stood up, and walked out the door.
Bray wolfed down his pancakes, drained his coffee, placed his dishes in the sink and proceeded after RM.
Shan started cleaning up. Dishes in the sink, hot water, detergent. She found it relaxing in a way. Washing dishes was mechanical work, and it let her mind wander. She thought about what exciting things would happen, the sights they would see.
When the dishes were done, she passed a cloth to Fluffy, and ordered “here, use this to wipe down the stove, Bray spilled pancake mix all over it.” She then wandered out, heading to the ‘gateroom’.
Fluffy was not impressed, he scrubbed hard at the stovetop like he was attacking it. As he was wiping, he leaned against one of the knobs, accidentally turning it. He turned away, his job done, dropped the cloth in the sink, and went searching for Shan.
No one went back into the kitchen, so they never noticed the smell of gas escaping from the stove……..
Back on Atlantis….

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Great job TMC. you may want to edit it though, I'm not on atlantis at the moment. Maybe it could be MT or RIG who rolls their eyes.

toomuchcaf
June 11th, 2008, 04:16 PM
*Smacks herself in the forehead* Thanks :)

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 04:18 PM
you should see me when I'm writing "okay, is that everyone?? I've missed someone and I know it. WHERE THE HELL IS RIG?? Should BlueJay be in this bit??" It must be quite a funny sight :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 11th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Quit yer yelling! I'm right here!

ebethman
June 11th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Quit yer yelling! I'm right here!
I was just remembering when I had finished writing my bit and realised you weren't in it. *tugs at collar*

RM_2000_A
June 12th, 2008, 03:20 AM
*pokes at thread*

I'm gonna continue the next bit, gimme a moment to think.

RodneyIsGodney
June 12th, 2008, 06:47 AM
I was just remembering when I had finished writing my bit and realised you weren't in it. *tugs at collar*

Yeah. You guys always seem to forget about me.:( And when you do remember my existence I scarcely make an appearance in your bits.:(

toomuchcaf
June 12th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Add on for my piece (because I didn't get RiG in it :()

"Well, the police going into the house and discovering a gas leak doesn't explain how the SGA got involved. It wasn't a crime scene, no one was murdered or anything, and I'm sure RM told everyone he was going on holiday" RiG asked TER.

"There was that gate in the basement. Kind of suspicious don't you think? I mean, for all the police knew you could have been some kind of Dooms Day cult." TER replied to RiG.

"Hey, firm Trekkie believers do stuff like that all the time. No one thinks they're a dooms day cult" RiG refuted TERs statement. "And no one would have reported us missing, so the police should never have gotten involved. Just sent a message to RM about the bill for the gas situation."

"Yes, but with the increased threats to national security, a lot more investigation is done on would be problem citizens" TER countered.

Is that allright?

RodneyIsGodney
June 12th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Yes. Than you.:)

Muh_tuttles
June 12th, 2008, 09:20 PM
*gets back exhausted after a hectic week*

Soooo, what did I miss? Is everything updated on the Chevron Team Site?

Fenrir Foxz
June 12th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Episode 3 is finished and all the pieces have been copied to the site...

We have another thread here on GateWorld as well to chat about the RPG and to save cluttering this one up with spam:

The Chevron Team: Discussion/planning Thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55623)

RM_2000_A
June 13th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Yay! I'm free now!

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:21 AM
I'm gonna have to add the S2 season premiere to the 2nd post. BTW, is anyone on?

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 01:33 AM
yeah, i'm on

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:38 AM
MT, will you take an eppy? Prolly one to introduce MTS?

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 01:41 AM
no probs. It'll have to wait about 4 weeks though. I have lots of uni work to get done and we will move in a fortnight.

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 01:41 AM
You know there is the other thread for this kind of thing :P

I hope the move goes well MT. :)

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah, but noone posts there. :P

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 01:44 AM
That's because some keep spamming here :P

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 01:46 AM
sorry, i'll move there

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Thanks, RM was the one I meant though ;) :P

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 01:49 AM
oh right

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:50 AM
But I want to! Spam is good for the forums!

Fenrir Foxz
June 14th, 2008, 01:51 AM
*Facepalm*

Muh_tuttles
June 14th, 2008, 01:52 AM
*headdesk*

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Its true! Spam is good! And it comes in many flavors!

RM_2000_A
June 14th, 2008, 03:25 AM
"So, did my toaster burn up?" asked RM. Everyone stared at him queerly. TER answered: "No, it didn't"

---FLASHBACK---

RM went home, carrying shopping bags from Wal-Mart and other stores. He then went to the gate room and proceeded to unload shopping. Bray was busy peeling the plastic off the wires, and Shan was cleaning up.

"So, we have lots of canned goods, Spam, batteries, rechargers, wire, a few laptops..." said RM as he unloaded the goods, the batteries, "...and finally, our most important ingredient" RM said as he removed a toaster from a shopping bag. Bray stood up and checked the price tag, as RM headed to continue what Bray was doing. "That's a pretty pricey toaster" Bray said. Shan checked the price tag and said "Yes, it is pricey. RM, did we tell you to use a cheap toaster?" RM countered "What if we got stranded somewhere? It would allow the SGC, if it existed, to use the gate and fetch us, or at least, send supplies"...
---END FLASHBACK---

"Well, looks like your hunch is right, RM." RiG said as she strolled down to where the Wraith are and kept gazing at the two little Wraith, huddling together and crying silently. She then took a bar of chocolate, but as she handed the chocolate to the two, it atomized as it was passing through. RM pressed something on his console, and the chocolate passed through.

"Just to make sure they learn their lesson" RM said, smirking.

toomuchcaf
June 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM
Just reposting my end piece that I originally wrote.
There needs to be something from the last bit RM did to this bit.

McKay is pacing back and forth, checking diagnostics and making sure everything was working. He is in a room at the SGC, and in the room is also the CT teams gate.
Landry walks in “How is the progress going? We need to send a team to collect those missing people now Dr McKay”.
“Look, I am doing the best I can. These kids were backyard scientists for crying out loud. They should never have been able to do this, much less get up enough juice to open a worm hole. The fact that they did open a wormhole, and one into a different reality, means they were extremely unlucky. I have run the parameters and done the testing, and have calculated where they have gone. Unfortunately we actually need to use their gate to do so.”
Landry stares at McKay, “that thing looks like its being held together by duct tape, and you want me to send a team through that? No. We use earths gate.”
“Look, we need to use this gate, it doesn’t look like much, but I can make it last a few trips more. We can’t use the earth gate. This gate is a simple device, much simpler then ours. It actually has been imprinted with the address they ended up. The planet, the reality, the time period. Using it is the only way to get to those kids.”
“Why”
“Do you want me to explain the whole meta physical quantum resonance inverse paradox to you? Didn’t think so. The gate is ready.”
Just then Colonel TER walks into the room and salutes Landry. “SG5 is ready to go sir.”
“Good, Dr McKay, which scientist are you sending through with the team.”
“Well, none of the others are capable of calculating the dial out to get back here, so it’s me.”
“And you’re sure it goes to an alternate Atlantis?”
“Positive.”
“Alright them. Colonol, do you understand your mission?”
“Yes sir, we go in, find the missing kids, bring them home. Is that about it General?” TER was in a sour mood. He should be back at the war front where his help was really needed, not looking for a bunch of kids who should know better then to disappear into another galaxy.
Later that day, all is ready. The SG6 team, with TER at the lead, assembles in front of the home made gate. McKay shows up hurriedly putting his tablet into a bag.
“OK, dial out” TER called.
The chevrons were encoded, and locked. The wormhole opened, and confirmation was received that it was stable.
TER takes point, and walks toward the event horizon. As he nears, alarms start to blare.
“The powerboard is overloading! Abort! Wormhole is about to destabilize!”
Suddenly, sparks spray everywhere from across the room, and a small transistor explodes. TER is knocked backwards into the wormhole, and a few seconds after he disappears from sight, the gate closes.
McKay picks himself up from the floor, and looks at the gate. The sudden overload of electricity through the gate has caused components to melt and warp. He looks in horror at it, and speaks.
“Oh god I hope TER got through, but he’s on his own. There is no way that gate is ever going to operate again. And I can’t dial the address any other way.”

ebethman
June 25th, 2008, 03:34 PM
sorry this has taken so long, I'm getting sick and having to spend a lot of free time sleeping but I'm posting what I have. I hope you like it. RM you're a little mean in this but I think it's just a reflection that this isn't a situation that you're comfutable with.

"Any way." sad TER as he turned away from the bizarre scene. "We were keeping tabs on you."
RM crossed his arms, "And why would that be?? Hmm?"
"Well" TER folded his hands in front of him, he wasn't entirely sure where he stood in this situation and didn't want to make any unnecessary enemies "not all of the components for that contraption of your's were legal."
"RM?" MT gave RM a sideways look. "What's he talking about."
"Well," RM shifted unconfutable, "it needed a little more than just spare parts and an old car battery. I, um, had to get some things that normal people, err, shouldn't have."
TER relaxed a little, at lest he had the upper hand. No excuse to let his guard down "we had a couple of junior guys keep tabs on you, when your house started to fall apart and you hadn't been spotted for a few days we sent some to cheek in. You should have seen our scientists' faces when they saw what the lot of you had holed up in there, it didn't take much figuring out to realise that you'd gone through."
BlueJay looked at TER with curious eyes "That's all well and good but doesn't really explain why you're here. I'm sure we're all glad to have you" she eyed RM "but we would have expected something...more. Some sort of rescue instead of a one man mission of no return."

RodneyIsGodney
June 26th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Nice but I think you mean "uncomfortable".:)

Fenrir Foxz
July 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
First piece of episode 5

Bray was waiting in the conference room contemplating the mission he was about to propose to the team, it had been almost 24 hours since San, RiG, Shan, BlueJay and MT went to Enthos to search for survivors, everyone was becoming concerned that something may have happened to them.

Mel and Fenrir walked into the conference room followed by RM, as they sat down Bray spoke.

“As you all know San, RiG, Shan, BlueJay and MT returned to Enthos just over 22 hours ago, they have not dialled in yet and we have been unable to reach them over the radio when dialling Enthos…”

“It is possible that their radios aren’t working or something is causing interference.” RM pointed out.

“They should have dialled in by now to let us know they are alright, what if the Wraith have returned?” Mel said.

“It’s not uncommon for a Hive ship or Wraith cruiser to stay in orbit of the planet it has just culled for a while afterwards, they could still be there waiting for the survivors to appear in numbers to conclude the culling.” Fenrir.

“Right, we need to head back to Enthos ASAP, even if they’re not in any danger and they’ve found some survivors they could need more medical supplies… Mel can you take care of sorting out what we need and getting it to the Jumper bay?” Bray said looking at Mel.

“Sure” she responded.

Bray turned to Fenrir “I want you to load up the Jumper with a few extra rifles and spare clips, also get some explosives from the armoury as well… we may need them.”

“I’ll get right on it” Fenrir got up and was about to leave as Bray concluded the briefing,

“If the Wraith are still on Enthos we may have to fight to save our people so I want you all prepared, be in the Jumper bay all geared up and ready in 30 minutes… Briefing over.”

Fenrir headed straight to the armoury and started collecting the explosives, rifles and extra clips, Mel went down to the infirmary and collected 2 of the large med kits RiG had previously prepare in case of an emergency… RM headed to the control room to check the city’s systems while Bray immediately went to the locker room and collected his gear. Mel and Fenrir had just finished loading the Jumper when Bray appeared, he entered the jumper and checked over the weapons Fenrir had collected then the medical supplies Mel had brought from the infirmary.

“Right we have everything loaded, you two get down to the locker room and gear up.”

Bray sat down in the pilot’s seat and waited for his team members to return ready for the mission, Both Mel and Fenrir were quick in getting ready and were back in the Jumper bay within minutes.

“That was quick” Bray said as they boarded the Jumper and sat down.

“We didn’t want to keep you waiting” Mel replied.

Bray started up the Jumper and opened the lower bay doors leading into the gate room, Fenrir dialled Enthos’ address with the ships DHD and the stargate activated.

“Good luck” RM said over the intercom before returning back to work on the city’s systems.

The Puddle Jumper descended until it was level with the event horizon and then entered the wormhole.

I've posted it on the site as well.

SanGate
July 18th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Next piece! Hope you like it :) I can't post it on the site though.

When they came through the ‘gate it was immediately visible what the wraith had done to the planet. Even the forest that lay next to ‘gate was torn down.

“It looks like an utter extermination of the planet.” Mel said, who was visibly affected by the sight. “No one could have survived this”

“Let’s hope the wraith aren’t still here.” Bray said while he cloaked the ship. “Any life signs mel?”

“Not in this area. But maybe they hid somewhere?” she answered.

“I know there are caves on the other side of the planet,” Fenrir responded.

“Good, let’s head for the caves then.” Bray manoeuvred the jumper into the direction Fenrir pointed out. “Should take us 15 minutes.”

The jumper flew over trees that had been pulled out of the ground, several fires from the explosions and wounded hearders. Ten minutes later they arrived at an open spot in the forest.

“Looks like the wraith have been here as well. The trees are down here too.” Melfan had looked in horror at the scene the wraith had caused, while they flew across the planet.

“Lets park here.” Bray brought the jumper down at the open spot. The hatch opened and the three headed out towards the cave with their guns at the ready.

“Remember where we parked,” Bray said as he cloaked the jumper.

The opening of the cave lay in an area where it was hidden from the outside quite well due to the bushes growing around it. Fenrir had obviously been here before, because he knew exactly where the opening was. He lit torches that hung at the entrance of the cave and gave them to Bray and melfan.

“Follow me,” Fenrir said.

“Are you sure there won’t be any wraith down here, or iratus bugs of some kind? They live in caves like this don’t they?” Melfan wanted to know.

“The Enthos people told me they hide here, so it seems unlikely any iratus bug will appear.” Fenrir explained and melfan seems reassured.

They walked further into the cave without encountering any humans. It took them 15 minutes until they heard whispering in the distance. Bray, who was now walking up front, hold his fist up as a sign to hold still. Fenrir did not know the sign, but he knew what Bray must mean and he stood still.

“Sounds like humans, but be quiet. I want to know who they are before we show ourselves.” Bray whispered.

“Can’t we try our radios? If our people are here they might hear us now we’re in the cave.” Melfan suggested.

“I don’t want anyone to risk hearing us, nor the static. Who knows what’s lurking in the dark” Bray responded.

The three walked towards the voices as quiet as they could. Bray peeked around the corner to see from whom these voices came. When he retrieved he looked pleased.

“I see RiG and BJ.” Bray made an arm gesture suggesting they would reveal themselves. “I think it’s safe enough to show ourselves now.”

They went around the corner, scaring the other people who were sitting around a campfire eating. They people all backed away from them, holding up their guns.

“Hold on! Good people! Lower your weapons!” San came hurtling towards them. “I know them, they’re here to rescue us I presume?”

”That was the plan yeah, but I’m not sure if we can get this many people back to ‘gate safely. We’ll have to walk.” Bray looked worried all of a sudden. “How many are you?”

“About fifty made it to the caves.” San looked sad into the fire.

“Can they walk?” Melfan inquired.

“Some are slightly injured, but with the help of others they can walk. But what about the hive and darts in orbit?” RiG wanted to know.

“That might be a problem. We took a jumper, so we can cover your backs a bit, but not much. Which one of you can fly a jumper?” Bray asked the members of his expedition.

RiG raised her hand first.

“Okay, you fly the jumper, I’ll head to the ‘gate with these people on foot.” Bray knew what he had to do. “Okay, San and mel, you’re at the back of the group. MT, Shan you’re up front, me and BlueJay will be on the sides and walk back and forth. We gotta beware of those hearder things as well. Sounds like a plan? Can you gather your people San?”

While San gathered her people and told them what was going to happen, RiG introduced TMC to Bray. 15 minutes later all people seemed to be ready for the journey towards the ‘gate.

Fenrir Foxz
July 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM
That's awesome San. :D

I've copied it to the site for you. :)

melfan
July 18th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Great work San :)

SanGate
July 18th, 2008, 11:59 AM
That's awesome San. :D

I've copied it to the site for you. :)

Great work San :) Thanks guys :D

And thanks Fen for putting it up there!

toomuchcaf
July 18th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Well done San :)

melfan
July 19th, 2008, 03:42 AM
San has given me the okey to post a part on her chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The gang is get's to the gate and Shan dials Atlantis starting to let people though*

Shan: Keep going! You are almost there.

*Shan looks back and sees Melfan and San at back watching the sky*

Melfan: How is it going?

Shan: They are all through now. I'll go trough. I'll see you on the other side *Shan goes through the Gate*

*Melfan and San sees Bray fly the jumper towards the Gate*

San: His he going through, before us?

Melfan: No, he will go after, making sure we all get throuh okey.

San: I am most grateful for what you have done for my people.

Melfan: *Looks behind* Don't mention it

San: You allright?

Melfan: This place gives me the creeps. Come on, lets go.

*They suddenly see the Jumper take a hit and crash towards the ground near the gate*

Melfan: What the...

San: Dart! Run!

*melfan and San runs to the gate and see bray get out, he starts shooting at the Dart but continuelly missing*

Melfan: He must have hit his head! he never misses!

San: Keep running! We are almost there! 50 more meters!

*The Dart suddenly does a sweep down towards Melfan and San and they are beamed up*

Bray: Noooooo!!

*Bray looks on as the Dart flies away*

Fenrir Foxz
July 19th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Great piece Mel. :D

*Adds it to the site*

SanGate
July 19th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Cool mel :D

melfan
July 19th, 2008, 04:23 AM
I will now start on my chapter

Episode Six

*Bray is looking up at sky in disbelief*

Bray: No, no, no, no! ****!

*He walks in to the gate and is transported to Atlantis, he is greeted by RM*

RM: Where is Melfan and San?

Bray: A dart came, it shot down the Jumper *He sways*

RM: And?

Bray: And... *Bray looses consiousness, RM manage to catch him*

RM: Wow...! Need some help here!

*RiG and TMC get Bray to the infirmary.

Shan: What about Melfan and SanGate?

RM: We have to get back to the planet and look for them. Fen, Shan, you with me. Dail up the gate!

*RM, Fen and Shan leaves to look for Melfan and SanGate*

*Meanwhile, somwhere else, on a Hiveship*

*Melfan is waking up*

Melfan: Uhh...

SanGate: Easy! It's all right!

Melfan: Where are we?

San: In a Hive. In one of the cells

Melfan: That is so not good!

San: Indeed.

*Suddenly 3 guards come and opens the cell*

Wraith: You! *Points to Melfan* The Queen wants you!

*The guards grabs Melfan and drags her away*

Fenrir Foxz
July 19th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Great Mel. :D

*Added to the site*

SanGate
July 20th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Next piece to that ep!

RM, Shan and Fen take a jumper through the gate. They search the planet and come up with nothing.

RM: Sensors come up with no life signs and no wraith ships are detected in orbit around the planet. Let’s head back and see if Bray knows more.

Back at Atlantis Bray wakes up and explains what happened.

Bray: Suddenly a dart appeared and beamed melfan and San aboard. Then it took off.

RM: We just searched the planet. Nothing.

Bray looked concerned and determined at the same time. “I want to go looking for them”
--------
On a wraith ship melfan has been dragged to see the Queen who paces around the dark chamber. Melfan knew what was heading her way and she didn’t like it.

Queen: Now human. Fear me?

Melfan: Not exactly.

Queen: Oh but you know better than that. Of course you fear me. Now tell me about your little expedition. What are you and your fellow team members planning on doing in this galaxy?

Mel: Killing you.

The Queen let out horrendous laughter.

Queen: You’re sure you don’t want to elaborate a bit more?

Mel: Yup, sure.

The Queen reached out her hand towards melfan’s chest, and she anticipated what she was about to experience. But when the Queen started the feeding process, melfan knew there was nothing in the world that could have prepared her for this.

One level below her, San jumped up in her holding cell when she heard a scream so horrible, it made all the hairs on her body stand up.

melfan
July 20th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Great chap san :)

Fenrir Foxz
July 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Nice piece San. :D

*Added to the site*

melfan
July 20th, 2008, 02:03 AM
The Next part of Chapter 6

*The Queens Chamber*
*Melfan looks older than she's suppouse to be*

Queen: Now... Tell me what I need to know!

Melfan: Like... I said... *She looks up at the Queen with deifance* Killing you!

*The Queen raises her hand and Melfan closes her eyes waiting for the pain to come. Nothing happens. She opens her eyes.

Queen: *To a guard* Bring the other!

Melfan: Nothing you do will make me talk!

Queen: We will see!

*The guard is nearing the cell, he opens it and sees SanGate on the floor, as if she passed out. He walks over to her, and is surprised when she manage to kick im in his package and ak his gun and shot him*

San: That was fun! All I have to do is find Melfan and get the hell out of here!

*She moves along the endless corridors*

San: How hard is it to find the Queens chamber.

*San hears a noice, she turns around and comes face to face with a Wraith. Before she can do anything, she's nocked unconcious. The Wraith drag her to the Queens chamber*

The Queen: What happened?

Wraith: I found her running around. She killed a guard.

Queen: Let the fun begin!

*She laughs and Melfan looks worriedly at San*

Fenrir Foxz
July 20th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Nice. :D

*Added to the site*

SanGate
July 20th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Next piece! Melfan will write the ending.

Queen: Now you might talk.

San and melfan exchanged another worried look, as the Queen walked over to San.

Queen: Now human, got anything to say to me, or do you want me to suck the life out of your friend here?

Melfan looked from the Queen to San and was in an inner conflict on what to do. They had all made a pact not to talk whenever anyone was captured, but they had not such an agreement with San.

San: Don’t say anything mel. Don’t!

Mel: But she’ll kill you!

San: Don’t say anything you hear me! They’re wraith, they won’t keep us alive, even if we did talk.

Melfan knew that was true and had made her decision. She looked firmly at the Queen.

Queen: Not talking?

Melfan: No.

Then San knew what melfan had experienced a few minutes earlier. The pain was excruciating and she let out a long terrible scream. Melfan could not watch it and looked the other way, feeling as guilty as she had never felt before. Then the Queen pulled her hand away. San did look a bit older.

San, while gasping for breath and swaying a bit on her chair: How do I look?

Melfan could only bring herself to give her a quick smile.

San: That bad huh..

Queen: There is something we can do about that.

San looked at the Queen in disbelief: If we tell you what you want to know you’d give us our years back?

Queen: Perhaps.

San snorted: Yeah right.

Queen: Why wouldn’t you believe me?

San: Why would you give us our life back when we tell you everything? What would that gain you?

Melfan: You do know you just fed on us both right?

Queen looked pleased: Yes I do. But I could use some allies.

San: Are you talking about what I think you are talking about?

Melfan gave San a horrified look. She was not pleased with her own suspicions.

Without hesitation the Queen sucked almost all the life out of San, who sat on her chair, near death.

Mel: Nooooooo!

The Queen waited a minute, then bowed over to San. Melfan could not see what happened, but the next minute San was sitting up again and looked as before, and if she had just had a massive adrenaline shot.

Melfan: You okay?

San: That was… weird.

The Queen walked over to melfan and performed the same thing on her. After it, a few wraith guards escorted San and melfan back to their holding cells. The two of them knew what was about to happen to them, and they weren’t sure what to think of it.

San, hesitant: It felt good didn’t it.

Melfan, guilty: Yeah, it did.

A few hours later the guards came back, and they knew what was heading their way for the upcoming days. Maybe even weeks.

Fenrir Foxz
July 20th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Great piece San. :cool:

*Added to the site*

melfan
July 20th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Okey, here is the end part to Chapter Six

Atlantis
Bray: I am going look for them.

RM: What do you mean go look for them? It could take weeks if not months!

Bray: Then it will take week if not months!

RiG: According to the long range sensor, it has detected six Hive ship is in this region but they are all moving in different directions it hard to tell which one was at that planet!

Bray: I know.

RM: How will you get around?

Bray: I take a Jumper and go through different gates to get as close as possible to the different Hives.

RM: This is ridicilous! I won't allow it!

Bray: Are you just gonna give up on them?

RM: They are dead! If they aren't yet, they soon will be!

Bray: Mel is my friend and I wont be comming back until I found her and San.

RM: Are you serious!

Bray walks off towards the Jumper bay and RM turns to the others

RM: Is he?

RiG: I would say so.

Fen: Most definetly

Bray takes one of the jumper and takes off through the gate and while the others look at each other over the losses of their comrades

RodneyIsGodney
August 3rd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Okey, here is the end part to Chapter Six

Okay mel, that is just confusing. Shouldn't it be Episode six? Or are we writing chapters now instead of episodes?

It was good btw.

melfan
August 3rd, 2008, 11:10 PM
Okay mel, that is just confusing. Shouldn't it be Episode six? Or are we writing chapters now instead of episodes?

It was good btw.

Sorry, meant to write Episode Six