Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bored of P-90's so I went with SA-80's .

I love puppies I remember when mine could fit inside a slipper

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post

I love puppies I remember when mine could fit inside a slipper
      And you have to be really careful where you are walking, because suddenly it's in front of your feet, so you have either look down when you go or drag your feet when you walk...
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

lol Have you accidentally stood on her yet then?

Comment

not actually stepped on her, but almost fallen over her when she has appeared near my feet
          And she a bundle of energy for like 1 hour, then sleep for a while, then a bundle of energy again! And has to investigate everytning! Our cat is very reserved, she's upstair the whole time, and when she comes down she looks around carefully to see if the dog is around, then heads for the frontdoor and wants outside!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

lmao awesome puppies rule! I want another puppy now

Comment

I will never be bored of P-90's, they rule!

PS: Thanx for answering my question Bray!

EDIT: Yes Shan, I know that Dachshund is german.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                This is unfinished. I'm gonna finish this after my trip to the bathroom.

Spoiler:
                On Enthos, the team is crossing a forest. It was midday and the sun is shining brightly. RiG kept muttering about weapons and being mean, while Mel is busy looking around, picking stuff, like a tourist. Bray got annoyed and said,

"We are not here to go spelunking! Walk faster and stop mumbling!"

Just then, RiG saw a shadow moving in a distance.

"What's that?" RiG asked. Bray took his SA-80 and aimed it at the approaching shadow. The others did the same with the Ancient pistols.

The shadow continued lurking around them. Bray and the others huddled closer and followed the creature as it circled around them. Just then, the calm midday wind and the chirping of the birds was interrupted by gunfire and the whizz of energy pistols as the creature started to run towards them. Bray and the others kept fighting back, but to no avail, as the bullets and the energy blasts just went through.

"Bray, I think the bullets and the pistols do not work." said Melfan, as she continued shooting at the creature.

RiG shouted "RUN!!!" as she dashed, covering fire. Bray and Mel followed soon, covering fire also.

Meanwhile, in Atlantis, Shan is busy trying to shoot a target RM has set up. Shan fired her weapon, which sent a bolt of blue light careening into the ocean.

"No, not like that!" RM said as he aimed. "Its like this" RM said, as he hit the target bullseye. Shan just watched. "Now try it." RM said, as he handed her the energy weapon.

Shan focused. "This is gonna be easy" She said. She aimed carefully, but as she pressed the button, her jerking hands sent a bolt that hit a handle, sending a pot that was tied to the handle on the spot where RM and Shan where. Fortunately, RM noticed, pushing Shan over. When they stood up, RM had a gash, and Shan had a small wound, both caused by the pieces of pottery. RM said, "Let's head to the infirmary", carrying a wounded Shan to a transporter.

EDIT: Its finished now!
                Hey RM, did ya read my part cuz I was sure I wrote that Enthos has 2 suns, not one.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So much cooler than

Spoiler:

lol

Comment

Spoiler:

Nice!

So, um, whose turn is it to write next?
                    Spoiler:

I wouldn't mind going again!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Just let me know what you make it to the village...

Comment

Rodney? YOu there?

Theoretically, a planet can never form in a binary-star system, because the gravity of the stars would just pull a planet apart. Just following the laws of universal gravitation.
                        Last edited by RM_2000_A; 18 May 2008, 04:23 PM.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                        Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                        The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:
                        Never make everything Organic!
                        Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                        :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                        :The drones are heading towards us.
                        :Those drones look familiar...
                        : SQUID?!?
                        We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

@ Bray: they're all guns to me! If you asked me to name the differences i'd say there is none!

@ melfan: Cool! A puppy!!!

@ RM: Nice bit! I'll write the next bit for the people on Atlantis, if you don't mind.

@ RiG: Looking forward eagerly for the next bit!!
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

@Melfan: I know how you feel, even a Nintendog is very hard to take care of. I have two dogs, both of which are very hyperactive.

@Bray: SA-80's are pretty, but Ancient/Asuran pistols are better =P

@RM: Whoops! I'm talking to myself!

@MT: Yes, you could. The wounded part was based on me having a gash and a wound due to my computer >.>

And....Let's do the dance!

(>' ')> <(' '<) (^' ')> <(' '^) ^( ' ' )^ (v' ' )> <(' 'v) v( ' ' )V <(*_*<)

The Chevron Team
                            Spoiler:
                            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

The pretty little emoticons that I did

<(' '<)

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                                (>' ')> <(' '<) (^' ')> <(' '^) ^( ' ' )^ (v' ' )> <(' 'v) v( ' ' )V <(*_*<)
                                LOL ...

Comment

Working...
                                X