PDA

View Full Version : The Chevron Team (RPG)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:10 AM
Polyethylene Terephthalate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyethylene_terephthalate)

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:10 AM
I would like pink, because it would be the only way to be sure that certain others haven't alread worn them :p

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:13 AM
So, let's go trek into the mess!

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 05:15 AM
RM has worn all the pink ones it's all he wears

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:15 AM
Hmmmm, puts on the pink hazmet suit. Hopes RM means the mess mess and not the Kitchen mess, or I'll look like a complete tool.

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:17 AM
I meant the mess mess. Bray has also worn the pinkones, plus he keeps a pink, flowery hazmat, and a Barbie-looking doll in his closet. He's gonna kill me for teling all of this!

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 05:19 AM
Why would I kill you it's true, but you got me into the whole pink and barbie fad :D

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:21 AM
Shrugs off the Hasmat. Decides to go back to being goth. Whats the point in being cheerful and pretty in pink, when the guys looks sooo much prettier in pink then me.

RM_2000_A
But you got me there, because you gave me pink instead of green so I also gave you pink and then it all started.

SanGate
:rolleyes: are your walls also pink instead of blue bray? Just tell me now..

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:24 AM
Yes, they're pink.And he has a complete collection of pink items in the closet. Pink pianos, pink everything!

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:25 AM
Um, how big is his closet? Because pianos are pretty big.

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 05:27 AM
Really now? Is your snowboard also pink bray? and your surfboard?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 05:27 AM
You're a goth?

Edit: yeah the webcam was a trick it's really bright pink, as is my swift! why got a problem with that?

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:28 AM
No, I am not a goth. It was a figure of speech to make the post more dramatic. It is called literary licence. Though I admit some of the Goth fashions are really cool, I just don't have the colouring to pull it off. I would need a whole bottle of talc powder.

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:28 AM
Yes, they're all pink. His closet is a miniature one of the one in Atlantis, he asked me to build it, so I know everything about it.

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:36 AM
My question about the pink pianos remains unanswered.

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:37 AM
Its BIG. Like the ones on Atlantis.

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 05:49 AM
Funny you should mention that I seriously considered having a pink board

*tries to find pic*

Can't find one I'll look again later.

It was well nice!

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 05:53 AM
LOL really :D my friend in secondary school also used to have a pink-ish board, but that one had a whole figure in pink on it

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 05:57 AM
The one I was looking at was a Ride snowboard with a pink and yellow honeycomb pattern on the base if I remember correctly.

It was awesome!

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 05:59 AM
What kinda board do you have now? I saw it and something in my head says it was dark blue or black, but that could have been just the walls reflecting on my mind :D

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:05 AM
I have a Nitro Voltage....almost...4 or 5 years old now :eek: one of the last ones ever made

http://blogger.i12.com/blogger/blogg_picture-200806-01.jpg

That's almost the same as mine but the Nitro on mine is in Red and I have stickers on the top of my board :D

That picture is actually taken in the place I bought mine, TSA in the Snowdome Tamworth

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:10 AM
Nice one! It looks huge on this pic. How large is it? My friend's one didn't look that big I think. So I remembered the black correctly ;) How often do you buy a new board?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:12 AM
Mines a 155 I think, it comes upto my chin when I stand it up....it's a good rest position :D

Ideally 1 every season or 2 but there's no point as I only use it for maybe 2 -4 weeks total per year so it would be a waste of money, this ones still going just fine :D

Even if it has tried to kill me several times.

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:20 AM
I heard the neck story.. not good.. More of those kinds of stories then? Broken many bones?

Will you be going to France this year too?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:24 AM
Of course I will :D

I broke my wrist on my 5th lesson....but that wasn't on the Voltage.

There are many stories but they'll have to wait, gotta do some work so can't type long answers :(

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:27 AM
That explains the less responsiveness ;) Isn't the noob around? :D Good thing I got supernatural running and Jericho streaming :D

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:28 AM
Yeah and if it weren't for her I wouldn't be on here at all :D

It's my own workload, I've had it all day but been putting it off.

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:32 AM
Ah yes, just like I'm going to be putting of studying from tomorrow onwards :D in that case, good there's the noob then ;)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:33 AM
Indeed very good newbie.

lol shocking you're already planning not to study :rolleyes: disgraceful ;)

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 06:33 AM
Unfortunately, there is always tomorrow, until it ends up being the exam today!

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
@ San, what do you study?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
lol not with work there isn't this has to be done by 4.30pm or I'm screwed :D

Exams you can blag....I can't blag GTS numbers :p

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 06:36 AM
Alright, blag must be a brit term. I take it means to gossip?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:37 AM
lol no Blag = to make up, BS your way through :D

That better?

Ruddy convict :p

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:38 AM
Unfortunately our teachers don't accept blagging.. I tried that once, failed miserably :P

I study English language and culture, but literature is also a big part of it :P

Why would you be screwed? Some deliverers will be unhappy? ;) And I can say in advance I think I won't be much on GW these next two or three weeks :(

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:42 AM
Well if I don't do it today the boss won't be happy and I'll have to work more tomorrow :(

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 06:42 AM
@ San, thats understandable. I am studying macroeconomics and management. 1 exam next week, and 1 the week after.
As for blagging...hm..new term to add to my knowledge.
As for the convict comment....remember were we originally came from mate! Those bobbies didn't catch the worst of them, they stayed behind and their descendents are now in charge of the british government :p

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:43 AM
Can't argue with you there.....bloody Scottish wan......ah I'll stop there before MI5 comes through the window in my office :p

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:46 AM
Yep, I have the same exam schedule. You live in Australia I persume, since Bray called you convincts ;)

Like you wouldn't be intrigued Bray, if MI5 came bursting through your window ;)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 06:50 AM
Of course I'd kill them all....but I can't be arsed with cleaning blood off me today :p

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 06:52 AM
Your bosses would be so impressed by your fighting skills ;) and maybe a bit concerned at the same time.. :P

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
Hmm, whats there to be concerned about (besides the broken glass all over the floor, the blood thats seeping under the door and down the hall, those bullets that went through the wall and killed the proposal folder that was gonna make the company millions).

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Has reached 400 posts Yay!
It is bedtime here, so good night all, and will probably see you in another 6 hours when I wake up ;)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Psh millions. we don't get out of bed for millions :p

And as long as the bullets only kill people in the main office not the transport office, I can cope with that :D

Ann would have a lot of cleaning up to do though....but it might get my office redecorated faster.

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:03 AM
Goodbye *waves*

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:04 AM
Goodbye!! *waves*

You already have it decorated with red spots then ;)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:07 AM
No a nasty yellow colour...yuck :(

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:11 AM
I got yellow walls.. not nasty yellow though, bright yellow.. is that okay then?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Yeah that's fine....but these are like beige yellow mouldy....just generally nasty :D

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:19 AM
Ah, that kinda nasty yellow ;) The yellow you also see in crappy hotels and old offices that need redecorating ;)

Work done in 11 minutes?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:20 AM
Already done, see I'm just a bloody legend!

No task to big!

:p :D

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:24 AM
LOL you and your crazy personal tags, of which most you yourself came up with I might add ;)

I'm seriously debating whether or not to get another can of cola :P

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:29 AM
:eek: You just reminded me I have one in the fridge, don't wanna leave that some pikey will drink it!

Thank you San!

*hugs and runs off to ge coke before the pikeys find it*

Hey you gave me the name tea maker ;) And called me master several times :p

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:31 AM
Well, you're very welcome :D For the coke and the nick names ;)

Now I hope some pikey (what is that actually?) didn't drink it already :eek:

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
Pikey, Gypo, Thieving scumbag, there are many more names:

http://www.valleystream.co.uk/Vardos/mandy/pics/gypo%20van%20031.jpg

http://www.visualcandy.co.uk/prod_images_option/pikeynick_bly_tee1.gif

Know of them?

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:43 AM
I did not know that term. I have to keep reminding myself this is not the yes/no thread and that there is no question needed :D

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
Well now you do and if you see the thieving gits get away form them!

lol I know I keep going to answer like it's the yes / no thread

yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Can you give me a description of them then? :D

Ooh, listen to this: sports news! The Dutch team is currently in the air! On their way to Austria! Or Switserland.. don't remember :P :rolleyes: ....

Feel better Bray? Getting that off your chest? :D

Fenrir Foxz
June 3rd, 2008, 07:50 AM
pikey, Gypo, Thieving Scumbag, There Are Many More Names:

http://www.valleystream.co.uk/vardos/mandy/pics/gypo%20van%20031.jpg

http://www.visualcandy.co.uk/prod_images_option/pikeynick_bly_tee1.gif

Know Of Them?

:lol:

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
It does feel better :p

See Fenrir knows what I mean, even if he is a yank :D

They're like chavs but live in caravans!

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
LOL living in caravans eh :D

Hey, just been in your country once, gimme a break from all that slang of yours ;)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 07:57 AM
There will be no giving of breaks whilst I'm around :p

But seriously...avoid them like the plague!

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 07:59 AM
*insert constipation smiley here* :P <-- comes closest ;)

They're that bad? :S But it will be quite obvious then if I see one to get the heck out of there?

Fenrir Foxz
June 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
They're like chavs but live in caravans!

LOL Chavs...

I saw a poster a while back with this message on it:

"Clean up your streets!

Kill a Chav today!" :P

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
Ah the best kind of poster!

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Um, is anybody actually posting anything to DO with CT

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 09:45 AM
no

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 09:45 AM
no, not really :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Geesh! I go to work for 6 1/2 hrs and I miss everything!:mckay: 5 pages!

Pretty good RM and Ebeth... I'll write the next bit unless anyone else is doing it?

Sad to hear that RiG, any chance you can post it anyway when you get a chance?
(I would still like to read it :)).
Here it is... keep in mind that it was written at 11:30 last night so if it seems a little odd...
"You, ah, wouldn't happen to remember the addresss would ya?" Bray asked hopefully.

"No need to." San reached down and took off her left shoe, walked over to Bray and put her foot on the egde of the table. She then pulled her pantleg up a bit to reveal a tattoo. Familiar symbols, inked into the sensitve skin wrapped themselves around her ankle. "I've had this as long as I can remember. I've only just recently learned what it is."

"The address to the shadow creatures homeworld." Shan affirmed. It was a more a statement than a question.

"Yes." San put her shoe back on. "A trader, Geros, who frequents," She closed her eyes for a scecond, "frequented my tavern tried to have his way with me one night. He had no idea who he was dealing with. One minute he was sniffing my hair the next he was on the floor, sputtering, my foot crushing his chest. That's when he saw my tattoo. Said he recognized the symbols, that he'd been to the planet and wished he'd never gone there in the first place."

"Because he saw the shadow creatures?" RiG asked.

"Yes, and a very peculiar wraith. I think Geros said his name was Nychael or Michael or something like that."

"How was this wraith peculiar? In what way?" Bray asked. His interest piqued.

"Geros said that he had short hair, kinda darkish and that he looked like he was only part wraith. Which really creeped Geros out."

"He also said that Nychael, or whatever his name is, was looking for some kind of crystals, said he needed them to power some kind of machine. Now, Geros is a curious man when it comes to technology so he just had to ask Nychael about the machine; what it did."

"And..." RiG promted.

"Geros told me that Ny...that what's-his-name whistled and one of the creatures, uh, just appeared out of no where. That of course scared Geros ****less and he couldn't get out of there fast enough." San took a breath. "But Geros did manage to hear the wraith's answer."

"What was it? What'd he say?" BlueJay asked.

San leaned back against the wall, "He said, The machine takes human DNA and wraith DNA and splices them together to create the creatures."

"Bloody hell!" RiG muttered, sotto voce.

are we gonna tell each other why we picked our usernames, or am I missing things as usual... :rolleyes:

Got mine from a T-shirt over at Cafepress.com. I now have the t-shirt.:D

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
wow :eek: - good piece

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I agree! Good piece! And I got a tattoo :P

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
:eek: how stupid I didn't know that :D I knew it wasn't your real name, but never thought of actually asking what it stood for. I like it :D obviously ;)

Haven't I told you?

lol Malin sounds like Merlin :p

:P

i'm exhausted so i'm off to bed.

Btw, interesting to see all the names behind the user names.

It is, isn't it :)

HI *waves back after catching herself starting to type in chevron*

*Waves to newbie*

And wow, you've been busy here!

Fenrir Foxz
June 3rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Here it is... keep in mind that it was written at 11:30 last night so if it seems a little odd...
"You, ah, wouldn't happen to remember the addresss would ya?" Bray asked hopefully.

"No need to." San reached down and took off her left shoe, walked over to Bray and put her foot on the egde of the table. She then pulled her pantleg up a bit to reveal a tattoo. Familiar symbols, inked into the sensitve skin wrapped themselves around her ankle. "I've had this as long as I can remember. I've only just recently learned what it is."

"The address to the shadow creatures homeworld." Shan affirmed. It was a more a statement than a question.

"Yes." San put her shoe back on. "A trader, Geros, who frequents," She closed her eyes for a scecond, "frequented my tavern tried to have his way with me one night. He had no idea who he was dealing with. One minute he was sniffing my hair the next he was on the floor, sputtering, my foot crushing his chest. That's when he saw my tattoo. Said he recognized the symbols, that he'd been to the planet and wished he'd never gone there in the first place."

"Because he saw the shadow creatures?" RiG asked.

"Yes, and a very peculiar wraith. I think Geros said his name was Nychael or Michael or something like that."

"How was this wraith peculiar? In what way?" Bray asked. His interest piqued.

"Geros said that he had short hair, kinda darkish and that he looked like he was only part wraith. Which really creeped Geros out."

"He also said that Nychael, or whatever his name is, was looking for some kind of crystals, said he needed them to power some kind of machine. Now, Geros is a curious man when it comes to technology so he just had to ask Nychael about the machine; what it did."

"And..." RiG promted.

"Geros told me that Ny...that what's-his-name whistled and one of the creatures, uh, just appeared out of no where. That of course scared Geros ****less and he couldn't get out of there fast enough." San took a breath. "But Geros did manage to hear the wraith's answer."

"What was it? What'd he say?" BlueJay asked.

San leaned back against the wall, "He said, The machine takes human DNA and wraith DNA and splices them together to create the creatures."

"Bloody hell!" RiG muttered, sotto voce.

Cool :cool: ...Thanks for posting that :)

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Haven't I told you?

And wow, you've been busy here!
No, you haven't and I never asked for some reason.. :S

Yes, we;ve been quite busy. With nonsense :D completely off topic chatter :D

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:56 PM
No, you haven't and I never asked for some reason.. :S

Yes, we;ve been quite busy. With nonsense :D completely off topic chatter :D

I saw that, after the first 3 pages I got bored and went to the last page :rolleyes: Have Bray done a intro yet?
I can't believe I haven't told you! :eek:
Right, now I remember, cause I yesterday I manage to find my very first post, it was there I said why I had chosen my username as it where

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Don't think Bray will do an intro. He seemed quite surprised people thought he was going to do one and said he probably didn't have time.

I know, it's quite weird I, me, didn't know yours, melfan, name.. doesn't seem right.. Anyway, I know it now, and I really like for some mysterious reason :rolleyes: :D

Chat was quite fun, but I can imagine it's boring as hell for someone else :D

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
When I was thinking of a name, I was watching SGA and saw Lorne on screen, so I new I had to have his name :D

Our dog has been rather energetic, our cousin has a golden retriever, and those two played, which I taped with my cameraphone, thinking of posting on YouTube, the golden retriver is fully grown and our tekkel is 10 weeks old!

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 01:06 PM
ROFL tell me if you posted it on youtube :D cute you use tekkel now too :D

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
sounds better than dachshund!

And now our cat wants attention, she's sitting next to me and want to petted

*pets cat while typing*

Damn, she's hairing all over...

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 01:11 PM
I hate it when cats or dogs do that :P

Yes, perhaps tekkel is a bit better then dachshund *has trouble saying it out loud*

So your birthday was good I hope?

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
It was, got what I wanted, even if I knew what it was :rolleyes:
Had my cousins, aunt and her husband over, and my grandmother and grandfather. Allthough my grandmother didn't wanna go, so we went over and got her to come over

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Good to hear it was nice :) and that you got what you wanted ;)

Grandma thought it was too far away then?

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
My folks live on an old farm who belonged to my grandparents, but now is owned my my aunt and her husband, and live 50 meters from my grandparents... :mckay:

SanGate
June 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
Now that's weird.. Oh wait, I think you told me before of your grandma didn't you? How annoying.. I'm always like, then just stay away if you don't wanna come..

Well, I'm off to bed, it's already way too late and I'm exhausted *punches self for making it such a late night* and see you all tomorrow! Or not.. depends how the studying will go :S

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
Good morning *waves to everyone* Have finished reading the thread (most of it-to see what you were doing in ep 3). Avatar making looks like fun :)
Will do a rough bio for you guys to go over shortly.

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
If she hadn't come she would have been home alone, and if something happen we wouldn't have known until my grandpa went home...

And I think I have, don't remember, have a memory of a goldfish :P

Good night San *waves goodnight* pleasant dreams :)

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Good morning Toomuchcaf!
Avatar making is fun!;) I can post the link for the site if you want.

G'night San! Sweat dreams!

Happy Birthday Mel!

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Happy Birthday Mel!

Thanks, been a good day :)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
*wanders in a little drunk after having came joint last in the pub quiz*

melfan
June 3rd, 2008, 02:46 PM

And I'm off to bed

Good night

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
G'night Mel, sleep tight.

Huh???

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM
What don't you understand?

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
uh, all of it.

...having came joint last...pub quiz*

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Joint last....as in worst yeah?!

Pub...do you know what one of them is?

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
I do know what a pub is.;)

Sorry never heard the term 'joint last' before.:o Now I get it.

What kind of pub quiz was it?

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
waves g'night to san and melfan.
mutters something along the lines of.....how can you get drunk in an english pub,,,,they got no real beer.....and they serve it warm....mutter mutter

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Slaps TMC....WARM BEER!! YOU DO KNOW I'M A HEAD BAR RIGHT??

I sooo hope you were kidding with that last comment!

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
I've done a basic character bio. Originally put it in the wrong place. It's where it should be, but can't delete the old post.
Having fun avatar making :)

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0806/d03/16/99b939.png

To Bray - well in all the movies I see about the Brits, the beer is served warm!

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
yeah! me too!

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
Well the movies also say we have bad teeth, we don't!

If my beer was warm I'd go bloody nuts!

Don't believe what you see on tv!

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
what about those billboards around the place saying "supercold beer: an englishmans worst nightmare"? what about the books where British people admit they have warm beer?

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 04:31 PM
That's a damned lie, and if when I'm a WRC driver I have to fly you over here to prove it I bloody will :D

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Your picture has gone missing (stating the obvious), your posts look a bit lonely without major dick winters.

And do you all eat curry after a pub crawl over there? Because that's in the movies as well.

Edit : ok, the picture is back now.

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
lol - TMC, i think your life on the line! :P

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
*whacks the thread*

To everyone:

WE ARE NOT A FULLY DEDICATED RPG AS WE SEEM TO BE. We are casual and if we can't play, we usually allow others to play with our characters. It looks REALLY formal, but its not. Is it formal for an RPG to have a drunk (Bray), anyway?

(Bray, just joking. You really like Guinness, don't you?)

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Amen to that!

Actually to be honest, i have no idea what your point was. My brain (or is that Bray-n :rolleyes:) isnt functioning at the moment and it is cold and wet and dull today so I am not waking up as much as I would like.

bray? Like guinness? Nah! He prefers warm beer.

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry, I don't know what your point is trying to say also.

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:04 PM
My point is that, we aren't as dedicated as we look. We always get offtopic and sometimes, crazy.

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ok, my apologies. I will keep my inaneness dedicated to the Chevron thread.

Edit : I can't get onto the CT forum

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Did you post your bio already?

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Uhuh, had a mix up, but put the basic on the biographies thread. Now I try to get to the page. Says explorer can't display the webpage. It was fine when I left I swear!

Edit : can get on now. Stupid computer

RM_2000_A
June 3rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
BTW, here's our group:

http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=10

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Hey! Why aren't I in the group?:(

Did you all forget about me?:(

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
you are in the group!

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
I just joined like a minute ago.:mckay:
Figured it out all on my own I did. Never even knew it existed.http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/osigh.gif

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
*grins sheepishly*

oops.

:P

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM
How come I didn't know about this group!:(

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
i was told by RM, as was everyone else i thought.

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
RM never told me!:mckay: I feel so left out!:(

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 06:04 PM
*gives RiG a pat on the back*

Well, if it comforts you, I had forgotten of it's existence because we mainly use this thread. :D

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Man you guy's can talk

lol no Blag = to make up, BS your way through :D

That better?

Ruddy convict :p
It just shows how smart you were, you sent you convicts here. You should have left them in the rain and have all the unright and proper *raises pinky finger while holding a tea cup that came from no where* people over her *.....where'd the tea cup go??*

Can't argue with you there.....bloody Scottish wan......ah I'll stop there before MI5 comes through the window in my office :p
Are you determined to insult every part of me. Don't make me do to you what I did to AvatarIII.
MI5...hm....we've got *snort* ASIO *giggle*

no
Don't be mean (I'm in a pick on bray mood)

Well, you're very welcome :D For the coke and the nick names ;)

Now I hope some pikey (what is that actually?) didn't drink it already :eek:
Having flash backs to the movie Snatch :D

Well the movies also say we have bad teeth, we don't!

If my beer was warm I'd go bloody nuts!

Don't believe what you see on tv!

Why shouldn't we believe what we see on TV. You all think we live on the set of Nieghbors! *shudder*

One exam down (English (MACBETH IS OVER!!!)), eight to go.

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
...and it look I drove everyone away.

EchoEchoEchoEchoEchoEchoEcho

may as well get some work done.

1 + 2log(x + 1) = log(2x +1) + log(5x + 8)
log(10) + log(x^2 + 2x + 1) = log((2x + 1)(5x + 8))
10x^2 + 20x + 10 = 10x^2 + 21x + *
10x^2 - 10x^2 + 20x - 21x + 10 - 8 = 0
-x + 2 = 0
-x = -2
x = 2

RodneyIsGodney
June 3rd, 2008, 08:32 PM
I have never seen an equation like that before.

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 08:39 PM
it's enough to give a person nightmares :eek:

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
I have, and I thought I would never have to again. Thankyou ebeth for the very unpleasant flashbacks :p

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 10:09 PM
...and it look I drove everyone away.

EchoEchoEchoEchoEchoEchoEcho

may as well get some work done.

1 + 2log(x + 1) = log(2x +1) + log(5x + 8)
log(10) + log(x^2 + 2x + 1) = log((2x + 1)(5x + 8))
10x^2 + 20x + 10 = 10x^2 + 21x + *
10x^2 - 10x^2 + 20x - 21x + 10 - 8 = 0
-x + 2 = 0
-x = -2
x = 2

Wish I could deal with easy stuff like that :(

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 10:31 PM
We don't have curry after a pub crawl it's Kebabs!

:( Pick on Bray mood hey eBeth? :(

*poke* :p

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
We don't have curry after a pub crawl it's Kebabs!

:( Pick on Bray mood hey eBeth? :(

*poke* :p
*shrugh* :D What can I say.

And you've got to give me credit, I haven't made fun of you for something that the others have a lot. And let's face is, making fun of the English is what us Aussies are good at, them and the Americans.

BlueJay
June 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM
morning Bray
cheery mood?
agrees with ebeth, poms yanks and kiwis are fair game

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 10:43 PM
I agree with ebeth and BJ. Sorry Bray (but not really :D)

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 10:44 PM
Morning

Aussies good at ripping Brits HA!

Aussies couldn't rip a paper bag :D

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:46 PM
You sent your convics...HERE!!!

you do realise that the Australians are taking over here my count is three unless someone is being very quiet about where they live.

Who's up for a video that makes fun of American's made by australians??

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 10:48 PM
sure - linky please :D

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 10:49 PM
You're right we sent our convicts to a barren wasteland, whilst we stayed in the country that at the time owned like half the world :D I think it was the right choice.

Although we should have sent the Welsh with you too...and maybe the Scottish.

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM
You're right we sent our convicts to a barren wasteland, whilst we stayed in the country that at the time owned like half the world :D I think it was the right choice.

Although we should have sent the Welsh with you too...and maybe the Scottish.
Glares, take a guess at what my last name is....

trying to find it now shan

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
McHaggis?

So any of you live in Queensland?

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:54 PM
McHaggis?

So any of you live in Queensland?
*glares harder* more scottish, the most scottish name there is

Malbourne all the way....MY GOD IT FREEZING

you wouldn't even know who the Chasers are would you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM
I don't

what's the matter with me beth? - what should I find :confused:

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:56 PM
I was just finding the link ^^

Bray
June 3rd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Well it's all the Queens land isn't it :D

Gotta go work cya in an hour

toomuchcaf
June 3rd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Oh my goodness yes the Chasers! Those boys are good! They really know how to take the mickey out of someone :D

Shanthaia
June 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM
just watching - but that sad thing happens over all the world :( - we have a radio show every friday on it - stuff like if Brazil ever won the European champignon legua or who out president is - very sad answers :(

ebethman
June 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM
*some how manages to glare harder*

BlueJay
June 3rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
there are five of us
Ebeth from VIC
TMC from NT
TER from SA
MT and I from NSW

the more to pick on Bray!

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 11:33 PM
cool! we're mostly all from oz! Btw, I am moving to VIC.

BlueJay
June 3rd, 2008, 11:35 PM
oopsie, i remember you saying you were moving but i didn't realsie it was to another state.

Muh_tuttles
June 3rd, 2008, 11:36 PM
yeah, i didn't mention much about it.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 12:06 AM
NSW is that New South Wales?

Well I guess if we have to have a New South Wales, we might as well put it as far away as possible.

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 12:14 AM
New usually denotes better :p

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 12:22 AM
So you think the New Subaru Impreza is better than the old?

I think I just proved your point wrong :p

But then how hard can it really be to be better than South Wales?

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 12:39 AM
:tealcanime22:

*gives Bray a lecture on how bad the English really were for convicting poor people who they created and made them bad*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Don't get all pi$$y at me because your relative was convicted of stealing my bread :D

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 12:44 AM
LOL, goodness Bray! Although my relative came out on the same ship, he was YOUR relative too!

Plus he was also a military officer.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM
What do you mean he was my relative?

Don't try and instigate me in your familys crime ridden history :D

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 12:50 AM
yeah, well he started off ENglish, didn't he?

And, as I said before, my family's crime ridden history came from a military officer and immigrants.

Btw, the vast majority of Australians came over for the gold rush - outnumbering convicts hugely.

The usual ignorant pom! what do they teach them??? :P

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 12:56 AM
I'm afraid that's just a lie your government has told you to keep you happy, you really are all criminals...it's in your blood.

:eek: You're an immigrant...shocking! GET OUT!

:p

Just so you know....I'm joking by the way

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 12:59 AM
LOL - you can just see me tearing apart as my English, Irish, Austrian and Australian parts separate and go back to wear they came from.

*phone call to police in England* "Help! THere's an arm bouncing down the street!"

*yodeler in Austria* "Hilfe! Es gibt einen Fuß, der hinunter die Straße ohne einen Inhaber geht!"
*phone call in Ireland* "Help! There is a head in my front yard!"

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Well that's just silly the Paddy would be far to drunk to notice a head in the garden :D

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Back. Stupid ISP *kicks ISP*

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:05 AM

Roll up, roll up, all you Irishmen. The Bray Bashing ring is right here. Yep, he's tied up and not going anywhere. Roll up! Roll up!

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
*heads into the bottom of the ring and secures Bray's feet with nails and screws*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:11 AM
RM are you trying to crucify me?

Psh the Irish what are they gonna do? Decorate my pub 'tastefully' in green and gold, put rope above the bar and a bike in the window......god no....that prospect it horryfying! *Gets on knees* PLEASE DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:13 AM
You can't get on your knees, Bray, your feet are screwed and nailed down, with a tiny black hole and some superglue. Oh, and duct tape, too.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I think you'll find I can do whatever I please :p

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Oh, come on, Bray. You admitted yourself that duct tape hold the universe together.

ebethman
June 4th, 2008, 01:35 AM
:tealcanime22:

*gives Bray a lecture on how bad the English really were for convicting poor people who they created and made them bad*
I love that smilie sooooo much. Major mental green. And a move to Victoria is a very good choice :D

Don't get all pi$$y at me because your relative was convicted of stealing my bread :D
Yeah, the family came to Aus after all of that. You still haven't guessed my last name yet.
Clue 1: the most scottish last name there is
Clue 2 (because I feel nice): There is no way that anyone in an incaserated or imprisoned convict. They can never do that to us.

Why did ya'll have to do the NSW bashing while I wasn't here. *pout*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
You're right it does....but I'm more powerful than the universe!

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:37 AM
*hold Bray in place with duct tape*

Oh, and your posting in my domain. So I'm more powerful than you are.

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:40 AM
which explains why RM has posted not even half the times that Bray has :P

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:42 AM
But I hold the universe together. I'm a tiny bit of duct tape, who walks, and talks, and dances the chicken dance, so I'm mightier than him.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Tears the tiny bit of duct tape....now you're two pieces.

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:44 AM
C'mon, you just doubled my powers :P

ebethman
June 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unasuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbels. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speeking ability....

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM
:rolleyes: shall we just lock you two in a room and let you fight it out?

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Yes, you should.

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:49 AM
*locks RM and Bray in a room and let them fight it out - thinks Bray will win*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:50 AM
No, he won't. Tell him to burn me.

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:51 AM
ooooh no i won't!

Bray, don't burn him!

Bray
*Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER! :p

And eBeth....you're weird :D

ebethman
*Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER! :p

And eBeth....you're weird :D
..........................so?

*wave* dinner time

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Lol, look whos talking Bray! :P

RM_2000_A
*I told you, I hold the whole universe together. Now you destroyed me, the universe will collapse*

Muh_tuttles
waves back to Ebeth.

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:55 AM
*watches Bray trying to hold the universe while he strolls around as a near-ascended human*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 01:56 AM
*claps his hands together and starts another big bang*

Yep I'm that powerful!

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 01:59 AM
*watches as Bray's clapping creates another big bang, and another, and another, and stuffs all of them in his mouth. Flees*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:01 AM
*lays RM out cold*

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:04 AM
*has a very good seat - ring side! - and can see all the action as it happens.

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:05 AM
*doesn't get out cold because he is near-ascended. Watches as Bray's stomach inflates, then explodes, with all the beer and Guinness in it*

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:06 AM
*gets splattered with beer and guts*

YUCK!!!!

*the only time when ringside seats are NOT good!*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:09 AM
*it was an illusion*

*uses merlins anti ascended being weapon and kills RM for ever*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:11 AM
*uses his ascended powers to clean up MT*

I'm near ascended, I'm not fully in the ascended plane :P

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:12 AM
*starts backing RM coz he cleaned me up but then again it was just an illusion, says Bray. Thoroughly confused now so decides to back no-one*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:14 AM
*has Chuck Norris to help so wins automatically*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:19 AM
It wasn't an illusion. Bray's gone insane. Give me that straightjacket, and those handcuffs.

*has the REAL Chuck Norris to help, just in case*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:21 AM
*Has Bruce Lee*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM
*has Jackie Chan and Brandon Lee. Bruce is gonna be forced to switch sides.*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM
*Jackie Chan and Brandon are no match...Bruce doesn't switch sides*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Brandon's his son, duh.

*has all the wrestlers in WWE Smackdown, Raw, and ECW*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I know, but he won't switch sides, Brandon does.

And WWF and all that crap is fake...so yeah they're about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Well, its coated with Everlasting Gobstopper material, its everlasting :P

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:31 AM
:rolleyes:

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:33 AM
*throws a gobstopper into Bray's mouth, creating a perfect circular hole in his teeth.*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:36 AM
*Swallows it whole and his teeth grow back because he is awesome*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:38 AM
LOL, his teeth is made of tiles.

*shows the "enamel" from the breakage and points at the hard, brown stuff in it*

SanGate
June 4th, 2008, 02:39 AM
I feel so stupid! :D I thought my computer was going awol when I saw your siggy RM :D Took me a loooooong time and many visits here to realise it's your sig! hehe :P

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:40 AM
You muppet! :p

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:42 AM
LOL. *joins the laughter*

Bray's teeth are made of tiles *dances*

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Yup, Bray's being his usual kind gentle self tonight.

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 02:44 AM
ROFL, MT! I haven't noticed.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Hmmm Sarcasm MT?

It does not become you :D

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 02:45 AM
thought so - which is why i enlightened you by stating the obvious.

I'm off, cya!

Bray, deary, sarcasm becomes me much better than YOU. :D

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Au revoir

SanGate
June 4th, 2008, 02:58 AM
I'm used to the muppet nickname by now ;)

Bye MT!

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 02:59 AM
You should be too :p

SanGate
June 4th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I know :P

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:05 AM
OK, this thread sure took off running when I went cooking.
And bray, ebeth is not weird. You are weird. You make a Platypus look like a middle aged blue collar run of the mill mammal :D
And RM, what was that about going crazy on the thread :p
Waves at MT,

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:06 AM
*dances* Bray's teeth are made of tiles *dances*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Woah woah woah missy!

What do you have against the perfectly normal duckbilled platypus?? I think you'll find that's racist! :p

I told you, no need to lie you didn't go cooking you went to steal a car :p

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Bray, don't make me throw another gobstopper at your teeth.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Don't make me kill you RM....again!

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:11 AM
*throws a gobstopper into Bray's teeth, and Bray's chest, hitting the heart :P*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:13 AM
*RM throws like a girl so they don't even reach him.*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Suddenly, the gobstoppers which stopped dead in the tracks suddenly started moving and hits Bray, to his surprise.

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:15 AM
TMC thinks you both need to take a super strength potion and then resume fighting. Then we will actually have something worth watching. Because you both fight like a couple of toddlers at the moment.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Kicks RM across the room and into TMC

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:19 AM
TMC is used to dealing with toddlers throwing tantrums. Picks up RM by the scruff of the neck. Goes over to Bray. Threatens him with a dose of cod liver oil unless he apologised for his behaviour.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:20 AM
*Backhands TMC*

Yeah that's right! Didn't expect that did you :p

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:22 AM
TMC is the nightmare baby sitter. Those little sissy slaps have no effect on her....laughs evilly.....and calls the black market hotline. Has 2 new specimens to offer them.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:25 AM
sissy slaps!!! *sends the royal marines to capture her and send her to the afterlife after lots of interrogation* :p

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:30 AM
*sissy-slaps Bray while half-ascended. But not the oily form, like Anubis*

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:37 AM
*Actually believes that RM sissy slaps!*

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:38 AM
The evil babysitter has called for reinforcements - the Aussie SAS!

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Psh the Aussie SAS aint got sh1t on 22 Reg!

*sends in 22 Reg*

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Everybody, throw gobstoppers at Bray!

*throws gobstoppers*

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 03:44 AM
The aussie SAS kicked everyones ass in Viet Nam :p

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Only cos we stayed out of that mess up!

With us, we'd have won it :D

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 03:48 AM
But you can't win with our uber gobstopper bombs of doom. :P

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Have you been watching willy wonker or something?

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Oompa loompa oompa loompa

melfan
June 4th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Hi all! *waves*
Fun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1jzmMQ6pU)

Muh_tuttles
June 4th, 2008, 04:03 AM
pops in to say that I can't believe you guys are still at it and then goes to bed.

Goodnight! (and yes - it is night!)

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 04:10 AM
I read it. Duh.

toomuchcaf
June 4th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Good night MT, hello Melfan

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Night MT

and it's Oompa loompa dumpety do.

melfan
June 4th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Have we posted any chapters, casue I jumped to the last page right away, have to go back if we have

RM_2000_A
June 4th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Yeah. Post something, bray.

Bray
June 4th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Chapters?

I'm working RM I don't have the time!