Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, something like that. They're offworld already.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Boy, I have bad timing. It seems that I always miss out on talkin with you guys, makes me feel left out of the loop, so to speak. Which means I have a lot of reading to do if I'm to have any clue what's going on with the ep/story. Which makes it a bit harder for me to write cuz I'm never sure where to start from, meaning where the latest part of the story is. Be it here or on the CT site.

Oh, dear. Now Fen and her intro.

Where should I start? Do I right about the offworld mission that me, Bray and Melfan are on or has someone else already done that?

EDIT: I realize I may have jumped the gun about missing you guys seeing as you are actually here now.

Hey guys!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*ehem*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Boy, I have bad timing. It seems that I always miss out on talkin with you guys, makes me feel left out of the loop, so to speak. Which means I have a lot of reading to do if I'm to have any clue what's going on with the ep/story. Which makes it a bit harder for me to write cuz I'm never sure where to start from, meaning where the latest part of the story is. Be it here or on the CT site.

Oh, dear. Now Fen and her intro.

Where should I start? Do I right about the offworld mission that me, Bray and Melfan are on or has someone else already done that?

EDIT: I realize I may have jumped the gun about missing you guys seeing as you are actually here now.

Hey guys!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          As far as I know the mission hasn't begun yet...
          Okay so, to my understanding we have left the base so actually the mission has started. Which means I would take it from there right? Pick up where RM left off?

@RM: RiG crying for being told off? I had no idea that I was such a whimp!

In the words of the great Bugs Bunny: This means war!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Now.

Previously, on The Chevron Team...

Bray shouted, "Let's go! and rushed headlong into the gate. Mel and RiG followed, carrying their gear and supplies. The gate shut down.
            Spoiler:

It was early morning on Enthos. The suns were barely above the horizon, half hidden buy whispy clouds. The stargate, nestled in between two big bushes, was currently being inspected by a rabbit-like creature; it's nose twitching madly.

The gate suddenly sprang to life startling the rabbit-like creature. It took off like a shot into the surrounding forest, it's nose still twiching madly.

Three figures stumbled out of the wormhole, one of them nattering on about weapons training. Obviously in a bad mood.

"I can't belive she suggested I get checked out on the weapons! Training? Hah! Like I don't know my way aroud a gun. Puhleese." RiG muttered as she walked around Mel who was busy fishing out her sunglasses.

"What was that RiG?"

"Nothin Mel."

"Okay guys, which way should we go?" Bray asked, shielding his/her eye's from the suns.

"Left looks good." Mel said.

"RiG, what do you think? Should we go left?" Bray inquired.

RiG looked to the left seeing a flowering field, then looked right seeing another flowering field. "Makes no difference to me."

"Okay, left is is then." And with that they trooped onward. Leftward

Sorry it's so short. I wanted it to be longer but it's late and I really need to get to bed now. Also sorry if it's not up to parr with the others. I blame the late hour on that.

Good night all!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Cool, ...Night RiG

Let me know when the team gets to the village...

*Fenrir goes to the bar and orders another beer (or the equivalent in the Pegasus )*

Comment

yum, does PG beer taste nice? if so order me one for when the team gets back to Atlantis
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

actually i hate beer but i want it for MD who needs some sort of thank you for saving my life - and everyone elses!
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

Very nice scenery description RiG! - I like it

sigpic

Comment

This is unfinished. I'm gonna finish this after my trip to the bathroom.

Spoiler:
                      On Enthos, the team is crossing a forest. It was midday and the sun is shining brightly. RiG kept muttering about weapons and being mean, while Mel is busy looking around, picking stuff, like a tourist. Bray got annoyed and said,

"We are not here to go spelunking! Walk faster and stop mumbling!"

Just then, RiG saw a shadow moving in a distance.

"What's that?" RiG asked. Bray took his SA-80 and aimed it at the approaching shadow. The others did the same with the Ancient pistols.

The shadow continued lurking around them. Bray and the others huddled closer and followed the creature as it circled around them. Just then, the calm midday wind and the chirping of the birds was interrupted by gunfire and the whizz of energy pistols as the creature started to run towards them. Bray and the others kept fighting back, but to no avail, as the bullets and the energy blasts just went through.

"Bray, I think the bullets and the pistols do not work." said Melfan, as she continued shooting at the creature.

RiG shouted "RUN!!!" as she dashed, covering fire. Bray and Mel followed soon, covering fire also.

Meanwhile, in Atlantis, Shan is busy trying to shoot a target RM has set up. Shan fired her weapon, which sent a bolt of blue light careening into the ocean.

"No, not like that!" RM said as he aimed. "Its like this" RM said, as he hit the target bullseye. Shan just watched. "Now try it." RM said, as he handed her the energy weapon.

Shan focused. "This is gonna be easy" She said. She aimed carefully, but as she pressed the button, her jerking hands sent a bolt that hit a handle, sending a pot that was tied to the handle on the spot where RM and Shan where. Fortunately, RM noticed, pushing Shan over. When they stood up, RM had a gash, and Shan had a small wound, both caused by the pieces of pottery. RM said, "Let's head to the infirmary", carrying a wounded Shan to a transporter.

EDIT: Its finished now!
                      Last edited by RM_2000_A; 18 May 2008, 03:24 AM.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                      Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                      The Chevron Team
                      Spoiler:
                      Never make everything Organic!
                      Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                      :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                      :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                      :The drones are heading towards us.
                      :Those drones look familiar...
                      : SQUID?!?
                      We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Ooh, what kind of puppy?

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                        Very nice scenery description RiG! - I like it
                        Thanx.

I was just wondering, why SA-80's and not P-90's?
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 May 2008, 06:40 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Ooh, what kind of puppy?
                          It's a dachshund, a female, and she is sooooooooooo cute!
                          All weekend she was cuddled with
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I love dachshunds! My Aunt has a bunch of them!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

it is so strange to see you two using a german word - dachshund - are you even aware it is german?

sigpic

Comment

They are so cute aren't they?
                                We had one that passed away 2,5 years ago, now we finally gotten a new one
                                EDIT
                                Shan, in swedish the dogs name is tax, so I looked up the english word, and yea, I was surpirsed that it was german
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X