PDA

View Full Version : The Chevron Team (RPG)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
lol ok so MT field medic and RiG Beckett like?

For some reason MT your sig makes me think of:

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/barnard/biology/biobc3361/orangutan.gif

Muh_tuttles
May 22nd, 2008, 01:09 AM
but what about MD? can he come along?

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
Well done on post 500 MT :D

Didn't think he / it liked violence, and there's gonna be lots of violence :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
RiG said earlier she wanted to be a field medic...

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 01:11 AM
But then I thought she said she wanted to be like Beckett....sooo confusing RiG! Get on here!

Fenrir Foxz
May 22nd, 2008, 01:13 AM
I asked earlier about whether that means she'll also be CMO or whether someone else will take that role... This is getting confusing :S :P

SanGate
May 22nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
Since we're back on Atlantis and me a doctor/field medic maybe there should be some kind of infirmary scene.

Yes? No? Maybe so?
This is what she said.. could be both actually.

Muh_tuttles
May 22nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
i'm fine - whichever one I am - Doctor or Medic - whatever is needed.

Btw, you are sooo observant - I never notice my own posts and rarely notice others'!

Fenrir Foxz
May 22nd, 2008, 01:18 AM
This is what she said.. could be both actually.

Check out RiG's earlier post ;)

A soldier? How about a field medic. See, I did say I was a doctor in by bio but I hadn't thought about putting the two together. Doctor + soldier = field medic. Or like good ol' Doc Frasier, she was a doctor and she was in the Airforce. I would like to be that! You think I could? Think I should?

What say you fine people?

(I don't remember saying anything about not wanting to be a soldier.) But if I did, I changed my mind. Can I do that or is it too late in the game?

SanGate
May 22nd, 2008, 01:22 AM
But Frasier was on base, and a field medic isn't right? That's why I was a wee bit confused :S

Fenrir Foxz
May 22nd, 2008, 01:25 AM
There's time to get this straightened out... we still need to come up with the ep title and work out more of what will happen.

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 01:27 AM
Dead Reckoning for title :p

RM_2000_A
May 22nd, 2008, 01:42 AM
*budges in*

BlueJay
May 22nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
just been catching up. Bray, since you edited your piece of the story it doesn't work as the next entry still has Fen on the floor.

Don't write out MT/MD we can continue on with them and when MT has a chance she can join in, even if it is a really big break between visits.

yay! go whump Fluffy, that's what he's there for, comedy.
(even though you don't like him Bray no shooting him for funsies)

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 02:29 AM
It works on the 'editors' cut but I can't change San's post on here :D

And I think Fluffy needs to worry about Fen and San

SanGate
May 22nd, 2008, 02:33 AM
want me to change that first line then from Fenrir looks to Bray looks? Easily done

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Yeah might aswell, for the people who don't know about the unfallable SGCT forum.

SanGate
May 22nd, 2008, 02:44 AM
done :D

Shanthaia
May 22nd, 2008, 04:24 AM
as promised the pice with fenrir and Fluffy - as it deals with nothing else it fits with whatever story it will become

Fluffy sighed contently. The breakfast consisting of toast and some strawberry jam had been sufficient and now he enjoyed once again the warmth of a blanket and the felt security of a small space; nobody had objected when he insisted to sleep under Shan’s bed the day before. The wraith flexed his toes, which finally felt normal again after the attack of the sea monster.

The morning light, filtered through stained glass windows, illuminated the form of a sleeping person in one of the beds, everybody else had gotten up and did some work. Before leaving they had ordered the wraiths to stay in the living area, for what reason was unclear to Fluffy. He chuckled softly as he watched the sleeping form stirring and murmuring something in his sleep. MD had made himself comfortable in MT’s bed after she left. Only a little bit of white hair was poking out from under the blanket. The poor fellow couldn’t sleep very well on the floor. They only came around to clear four beds and the clearing of other rooms with beds was scheduled for this day. Fluffy wondered why they weren’t allowed to get started yet but his musings were interrupted as footsteps of an approaching group of people interrupted the quite snoring of MD.

He recognised Shan’s voice.

“…and this is where we live. I know it doesn’t look like much, but we are working on it. If you would like to have a look at the already tidied up rooms.” The footsteps came closer. “This is MT’s room.” They group entered through the open door into Shan’s room. “And this here is my room – just drop your stuff here, while you choose one room for your own – we will clear it out till the evening” Something was dropped onto the floor and Fluffy recognised the shoes of his mistress walking past but the other two pairs of shoes where unfamiliar to him. He slowly crawled out of the bed and stood up behind the three people admiring the view from the balcony, attached to the room. One of them was definitely Shan in her ridicules red robes. The other two he did not recognise. A man and a woman, who both looked native and like fierce warriors. Fluffy swallowed hard.

The woman said while turning around: “This is a wonderfully strange place you live in and I would be …” the last bit of her sentence was lost as San spotted the wraith and her eyes widened in surprise and fright. The sudden silence made Fenrir turn around abruptly and his face showed a whole series of emotions within a moment’s time. Then quicker than anybody could look he had his sword out and attacked the wraith. The latter had superior speed and just managed in time to jump aside so that only his arm was pierced by the blade. His high pitched scream ruptured the air.

Fenrir shouted: “Run, I will keep him busy” while San, waking up from shock, hurled herself with a warrior’s scream at the wraith. The green alien tried to run but his way was blocked by a very vicious looking San. Whatever Shan shouted was lost in the commotion. The wraith fled terrified under the bed, screeching at the top of his voice and clutching his strongly bleeding arm.

Attarcted by the mayhem Bray came running into the room: “For Christ’s sake, What’s going on?!”

Fenrir: “You have a life sucking beast in your town, give me a minute to rid you from its presence”

This word exchange gave Shan enough time to get in-between the bed and the other people. She said crossly: “STOP hurting my pet!” It was difficult to say who made the more stupid face, Fenrir or San.”

San: “A pet….you have a WRAITH as PET?!”

Fenrir: “Are you insane? – Those life sucking *******s…” Bray interrupted: “Well, now you have met our nutcase Shan, but as long as she can control him we agreed to let her have her way with him. He can be useful at times; though if I think about it, MD is the useful one.” He gave Shan a pointed look.”

Shan ignored him, while she got a first aid kit and coaxed Fluffy from under the bed. She sat onto the bed and took the shaking wraith onto her lap and started cleaning the wound. Fluffy grabbed her robes tightly and wept into them.

Fenrir turned around in disgust and looked at Bray: “Who is MD?” San had also turned away from Shan, who now bandaged the sword cut, and her eyes almost came out of her sockets. In the room they had crossed earlier another wraith had appeared from under the sheets of the bed. He yawned and looked confused at all the people, then he spotted his friend in Shan’s lap, weeping. MD asked surprised: “Fluffy, what’s the matter?” The latter didn’t react but therefore did San and Fenrir.

San:” Fluffy?!” Fenrir smirked: “Pet indeed.”

Bray, sighing and shaking his head: “Meet MD, MT’s pet wraith.”

Shan to Bray: “There are six more bedrooms in this corridor. Would you like to go with out guest and choose which ones you would like. I need to patch Fluffy up, so that he can tidy them up later.”

San and Fenrir exchanged a look then followed Bray out of the room. All of them glad to leave this awkward situation. Both new team members wondering what they had gotten themselves into.

Fenrir Foxz
May 22nd, 2008, 04:35 AM
Awsome :cool: - That is great Shan :D

Shanthaia
May 22nd, 2008, 04:37 AM

BlueJay
May 22nd, 2008, 04:38 AM
love it Shan. You made Fluffy squeal like a baby! it was great, and of course MD plays it cool. You are aware though how 'have her way with him ' sounds right?
yeah, i have a gutter mind tonight.

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 04:40 AM
lol I haven't read it yet but lol Have his way with her :D

Shanthaia
May 22nd, 2008, 04:40 AM
I am not aware - suppose my level of English is questionale :(

SanGate
May 22nd, 2008, 04:51 AM
Loved it Shan :D Really good :D I think it is also exactly how I'd react and what I'd say

Shanthaia
May 22nd, 2008, 04:51 AM
thanks *blushes*

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 04:55 AM
Finally finished it, very nice...lol our resident nut job.

RodneyIsGodney
May 22nd, 2008, 06:14 AM
But Frasier was on base, and a field medic isn't right? That's why I was a wee bit confused :S
I know she was on base. Never said she wasn't. BUt, she did make a few house calls.;)

lol ok so MT field medic and RiG Beckett like?

Me not Beckett like. No matter how much I adore that man.

But then I thought she said she wanted to be like Beckett....sooo confusing RiG! Get on here!
When did I say that? :beckettanime14:

Sorry for confusing everyone.:o It's hard to make sense at night.

When I brought up Janet I was just stating that she was both a doctor and in the military so why couldn't I be. I don't want to sit around Atlantis "Beckett like" as Bray put it. I want to be in the field, it's way more exciting!

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Ah when I put Beckett I meant Janet :p

So what do you want to be, you really should fill out your bio so there's no confusion.

RodneyIsGodney
May 22nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
As I said last night I am off today and finally have the time finish my bio. And I will try my hardest to do just that.

Bray
May 22nd, 2008, 06:43 AM
I must have missed that, but cool.

RodneyIsGodney
May 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Phew!!!!!

I finally finished my bio. Yup the whole thing is up now.:D

Course, I may find that I need to change something or add something in the future.;)

RodneyIsGodney
May 22nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
8 hours have gone by and nobody has come around since my last post. You must all be sleeping...or something. Just my luck!:mckay:

I swear you guys are in a totally different time zone than me. Cuz when I'm here you guys are not...most of the time.:(

Oh, well...

Now it's my bed time so nighty night guys!

RM_2000_A
May 22nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
OK, I'm back, but not for long. I have some thing to fix up in RL. Ok, I am authorizing everyone to play with mine when I'm gone. I'd try and write a new part later, but for now, I'll read EP3.

RM_2000_A
May 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
This is just a short one, using the time I currently have. Sorry :(

RM was busy in the control room, eating breakfast, and finishing an adaptor, extension cords, and typing stuff. He heard the scream of shock from San and Fen's insisting of getting rid of Fluffy through the intercom. He sighed, and headed to his room, took a Toshiba laptop, and headed to the conference room, plugged the laptop using the adapter and said through the intercom "Everyone, please head to the conference room. Shan and MD, please bring Fluffy with you"

RodneyIsGodney
May 23rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
Excuse me, but, How does one "finish" an adaptor and extension cords? Was RM, er, were you doing something to/with them? Like, maybe, hooking them up to something or putting them together or maybe setting them up, making them work? It's not quite clear to me.

Muh_tuttles
May 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
hey, am i a doctor or not?
I can't remember and i think someone was a medic and the other a doctor. Who's who?

RodneyIsGodney
May 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
I am the original doctor. I kinda changed things up a bit because I want to still go off-world and not sit around Atlantis. So now I'm an Air Force doctor. Who, apparently, has to train one of you as a field medic or something.

RM_2000_A
May 23rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Back.

@RiG: The adaptors are for us to charge stuff, like the radios, laptops, and like that.

Muh_tuttles
May 23rd, 2008, 11:15 PM
I am the original doctor. I kinda changed things up a bit because I want to still go off-world and not sit around Atlantis. So now I'm an Air Force doctor. Who, apparently, has to train one of you as a field medic or something.

Can you train me? I want to be a doctor on Atlantis - MD can be my assisstant.

Shanthaia
May 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM
Oh yes - that sounds great :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 24th, 2008, 04:24 AM
I was just re-reading what had been done so far to write my bit and I noticed (Highlighted in bold)...

This is just a short one, using the time I currently have. Sorry :(

RM was busy in the control room, eating breakfast, and finishing an adaptor, extension cords, and typing stuff. He heard the scream of shock from San and Fen's insisting of getting rid of Fluffy through the intercom. He sighed, and headed to his room, took a Toshiba laptop, and headed to the conference room, plugged the laptop using the adapter and said through the intercom "Everyone, please head to the conference room. Shan and MD, please bring Fluffy with you"

...I have absolutely no idea where you were going with this RM, sorry but for continuities sake either you should finish off this part of the story or give me an idea of where you were going with it :)

RM_2000_A
May 24th, 2008, 04:45 AM
We are gonna have a meeting where San and you express disgust over Fluffy, then you leave us, remember the plan?

Fenrir Foxz
May 24th, 2008, 04:53 AM
I don't suppose you could write a bit more?

RodneyIsGodney
May 24th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Back.

@RiG: The adaptors are for us to charge stuff, like the radios, laptops, and like that.
I know that! I was talking about the wording of that sentence. "Finishing an adaptor" doesn't make sense to me cuz there isn't enough info there to tell me exactly what you are doing, or what you mean by that.

Can you train me? I want to be a doctor on Atlantis - MD can be my assisstant.
Sure, sounds good to me. Altho I'm not exactly sure how to do that...yet.

RM_2000_A
May 24th, 2008, 10:55 PM
@RiG I mean, I was finishing a homemade adaptor (wiring stuff, and things like that) designed to allow us to plug normal 110/220 volt plugs into Ancient power outlets.

RM_2000_A
May 25th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Bump. This is a notice to everyone who can still play to please post in the thread in the forum called "Ebethman looking in" Its just a roll-call.

ebethman
May 26th, 2008, 04:20 AM
BUMP!!!

Let's face it, the thread needs it.

RM_2000_A
May 26th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Ebeth, when are you available?

BUMP!

ebethman
May 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
two weeks and a half weeks...ish. that's the end of exams. Plus I'm in the middle of a little nervous break down at the moment. I'm be very thankful when I can be on more than five minutes at a time.

RodneyIsGodney
May 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM
What is happening with our RPG? Is anyone writing anything? I tried the other night but couldn't get anything going. Sorry.:o

RM_2000_A
May 26th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I will try and write a long bit. Here goes nothing!

RM_2000_A
May 26th, 2008, 09:32 PM
When Fluffy and MD heard RM's voice, calling them and everybody through the intercom, they hid in Shan's closet. But MT noticed and with Shan's help, they pulled the Wraith out, dragging them by the ear. When they reached the conference room, everybody was already in a seat. RM stood up and said "Now everyone is here, I want to discuss some issues we have, and fix it. Now, about Enthos. San, Fen, I hope you wouldn't know this, but..." RM stopped in midsentence. Judging by his reaction, there's something bad he is gonna tell.

"Look at this" RM said as he pressed the enter key of the laptop. A horrifying sight loomed on the screen of the laptop, and San backed out in horror. What was left of her former inn was a charred heap of wood and small pieces of thatched wood. Only a few people remained.

---NOTE---

Somebody can continue along this part, but I am planning to continue this if I still have more time, but I'm gonna get whacked if I don't stop for now.

Bray
May 26th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I'm sick as a dog at the minute and at work so can't really be bothered to write anything, plus I'm not really into the whol wraith thing so I'll write bits for when we're off world.

SanGate
May 27th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I'm sick as a dog at the minute and at work so can't really be bothered to write anything, plus I'm not really into the whol wraith thing so I'll write bits for when we're off world.
Yeah, counts for me too, plus RL is going to be crazy this week :S

RM_2000_A
May 27th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Horrible, horrible time. I'm gonna continue later.

Muh_tuttles
May 27th, 2008, 03:20 AM
well, i'll do some then. I finally have a spare minute.

Previously:

When Fluffy and MD heard RM's voice, calling them and everybody through the intercom, they hid in Shan's closet. But MT noticed and with Shan's help, they pulled the Wraith out, dragging them by the ear. When they reached the conference room, everybody was already in a seat. RM stood up and said "Now everyone is here, I want to discuss some issues we have, and fix it. Now, about Enthos. San, Fen, I hope you wouldn't know this, but..." RM stopped in midsentence. Judging by his reaction, there's something bad he is gonna tell.

"Look at this" RM said as he pressed the enter key of the laptop. A horrifying sight loomed on the screen of the laptop, and San backed out in horror. What was left of her former inn was a charred heap of wood and small pieces of thatched wood. Only a few people remained.

and now the conclusion :P

San stared at the screen, her face twisted with emotion.
"Are you . . " she faltered, "Are you sure?"
RM nodded and looked down at the floor.
She nodded too and said, "Well, I'll be roaming around the city if I'm needed" and she hurries out of the room.

Everyone is quiet and so busy looking at the wall that no one notices the two wraith steal away after her.

RM looks back up again and says, "Ok, now onto bigger business. We must come up with some safety protocols and such things for teams offworld. Firstly . . . . ."

San just walks along the corridors, not totally caring where she went but still alert enough to figure out her way back. But so preoccupied is she that she walks into a wall and would have fallen down but for a pair of arms catching her gently. Not caring who it was she just turns around and hugs the person who caught her, sobbing and grieving the death of those who were her family. The arms are comforting and she quietens down, while the hands stroke her back. Another pair of arms are supporting her and comforting her. San eventually pulls herself up and wipes her eyes, saying, "I'm sorry. Thank you so much for-" but here she gasps. For yes, it is Fluffy and MD who have been comforting her. She backs off angrily.
"You-, you- <insert Enthos swear words here> you killed my family! My village!"
MD cuts her off fiercely, "That was not me, nor my friend here. We have no taste for that and we reject those who did it. I followed to apologise. I do not know if Fluffy followed to apologise too, but I cannot rest until you understand that neither myself nor Fluffy are like those who destroy places and feed off you humans. Please do not hold it against us."

San merely glared at him and stormed off . . . . .

RodneyIsGodney
May 27th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Hey guys, guess what I did...

Made an RiG avatar!http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d27/22/a7fd49.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14522376)
Whaddaya think?

Fenrir Foxz
May 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Awsome :cool: - How did you make that?

Muh_tuttles
May 27th, 2008, 08:08 PM
cool avatar!!!

RodneyIsGodney
May 27th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Thanx:D

I made it on this website:http://www.tektek.org/dream

Now I'm off to bed.

Muh_tuttles
May 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM
here's the MT avatar!

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d27/23/970556.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14523733)

with my laptop and gun i can do anything!!! :P wish i could make a wraith avatar.

BlueJay
May 27th, 2008, 09:27 PM
the RiG and MT avatars are good.
nice piece of story MT, the wraith were very sweet, (i'm sure it made Bray retch, ha ha. We're going to have to pick on him a little tiny bit in a future story.)

Shanthaia
May 27th, 2008, 09:29 PM
oh yes :D - loved that part too MT!

Bray
May 27th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Pick on me.....nevar! :p

Muh_tuttles
May 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Bray, darling, don't cry - it wasn't that bad! San will forgive the wraith soon . . . :D

Bray
May 27th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I'm trying to hold back the tears but I just don't know if it's possible...

BlueJay
May 28th, 2008, 01:57 AM
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/6/edc061.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14528876)

had a go at that avatar site, i couldn't see a rolled up newspaper to whack wraith with, but i did see a pendant to put my wraith tooth on.
any body else going to do one?

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Okay I made two, not sure which one I like more.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/5/824327.png

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/5/afb350.png

BlueJay
May 28th, 2008, 03:40 AM
the one with the bigger gun

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 03:40 AM
woooo, Bray, looking very Sheppard-esque there. Niiiiice :D

BlueJay
May 28th, 2008, 03:41 AM
does that mean we get to whump him then?

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 03:42 AM
did they have any with tears bray? :p

Ooh yeah! The new whump bray thread! This'll be fun!

BlueJay
May 28th, 2008, 03:43 AM
i'm suprised he has no tattoos

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I made it on this website:http://www.tektek.org/dream

Thanks RiG...
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/1/c42c69.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14526236)
:cool:

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 03:45 AM
i was thinking about a sword, but i figured a gun was better against a sword any day.

BlueJay
May 28th, 2008, 03:45 AM
is this your cool looking human form then foxy

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM
btw Bray, I'd go with the bigger gun if i were you! You'll need it for the whumpers!

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 03:49 AM
is this your cool looking human form then foxy

Yup :D

btw Bray, I'd go with the bigger gun if i were you! You'll need it for the whumpers!

There isn't a gun big enough to deal with the whumpers should they come after him :P

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 03:59 AM
here's the best i could do for MD.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/6/9d6858.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14528910)

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Cool, that does look wraith like... :cool:

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:16 AM
lmao yeah I think I'd better go with the sniper rifle too...pick you suckers off at two miles :p

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 04:18 AM
You'll have to be a really good sharp-shooter to pick me off :P

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:20 AM
SAS mate ;) 2 miles away you won't even hear the shot before it perferates your medulla oblongata :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 04:24 AM
If you say so :P ...it'd be a waste though considering we're supposed to be fighting the wraith ;) :P

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:24 AM
lol yeah I'd better keep it for killing wraith :p

Shanthaia
May 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM
hey :mad: ;)

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Yeah ok then Shan....I'll shoot you too :p

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 04:38 AM
What's with the trigger happy attitude? :P

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:39 AM
I have a trigger....I'm happy :P seems to fit together quite well :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 04:42 AM
:rolleyes: Where's some cannon fodder wraith when you need them :p

Shanthaia
May 28th, 2008, 04:43 AM
So you are healthy again?

RM_2000_A
May 28th, 2008, 04:43 AM
Here's my sprite!

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/6/8e9f3.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14528314)

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:44 AM
No I'm still coughing up a lung, it's so not fun!

RM_2000_A
May 28th, 2008, 04:46 AM
I noticed we are the chattiest, anyone care to post a bit? (joke. but /e wants new bit! itty-bitty bitty fun!)

RM_2000_A
May 28th, 2008, 04:50 AM
PS: Anybody like my sprite?

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Very nice, I've updated the sites front page with them all.

RodneyIsGodney
May 28th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Thanks RiG...
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/1/c42c69.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14526236)
:cool:

Welcome.;):)

Fenrir Foxz
PS: Anybody like my sprite?

Yup, it's cool :)

RM_2000_A
I'm gonna try making a CT opening thingy, anybody care to post a short bit of music fit to be our main theme?

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 05:08 AM
CLICK ME (http://www.freewebs.com/stargatechevronteam/index.htm)

Right there.

Edit: Music = Kasabian L.S.F (Lost Souls Forever kinda fitting :p)

RM_2000_A
May 28th, 2008, 05:09 AM
They're pretty. The site looks underdeveloped, compared to the forum, though.

Fenrir Foxz
May 28th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Yeah I just found it :P, pretty cool :D

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Yeah I've barely spent any time on it :(

I'll try later, gotta do some work now.

Back in about 30 mins.

Oh and Kasabian L.S.F

If you haven't heard it go to http://www.kasabian.co.uk/home/

About half way down on the right is a video player, underneth it is a grey box, put LSF in the grey box and youll be able to listen to it and watch the music vid :eek:

RM_2000_A
May 28th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Bray, no words, orchestral, that's the criteria to be nominated for a theme.

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Ok two new nominations

Kasabian - Orange (46 seconds of instrumental (zzzzzz)) :D

Baltimore Symphony Orchestra - Agagio for Strings (4 min 19 of orchestral)

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Wow, peeps, you've been busy with all those avatars :D They look very cool!

I really like both music themes actually. Adagio for Strings is great too! :D

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 05:55 AM
You making one San?

I still think LSF was a sure fire winner :p

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Well, yes, LSF is the best one of course :D but it does have a few words ;)

Not making one at the moment. Is it hard? Otherwise I might give it a try.

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 06:03 AM
It's well easy takes about 5 minutes top :D

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Not if you're a girl and have 1000 pair of trousers and tops to pick from :P and your computer crashes three times whilst doing it (yes indeed! Three times!)

But here it is :D Unfortunately I could not find any cool sticks, and she's wearing ordinary denim jeans, but hey, has to reflect me too in a way right ;)

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/10/afc31.png (http://www.tektek.org/dream/avatar.php?a=14531619)

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Nice one, I'll just add it to the sites front page :p

You almost look like a convict in the black and white stripes ;) :D

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I knew you'd make some sort of unnice comment ;)

Where can I find that front page then? I have a link directly to the forum and can't see avatars at the moment.

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 07:41 AM
THat wasn't un nice, merely an observation

Link (http://www.freewebs.com/stargatechevronteam/index.htm)

Gotta go shed 400, back in about 10!

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Looking good! :D

Bray
May 28th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Thank you, I try.

The website isn't too shabby either :p

SanGate
May 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Thank you, I try.

The website isn't too shabby either :p
Sometimes Bray, sometimes :rolleyes: *makes strangle movements with her hands*

;)

Muh_tuttles
May 28th, 2008, 02:06 PM
very nice website and looking even better with the piccies of us all on the front page. Go Bray!

:jack_new_anime07::jack_new_anime07::jack_new_anime07::jack_new_anime07:

ebethman
May 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Okay, that was way too much fun

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/ebethman/80cd3.png

changed it around a bit as well
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/ebethman/altavs.jpg

RodneyIsGodney
May 28th, 2008, 04:55 PM
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d28/6/edc061.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14528876)

had a go at that avatar site, i couldn't see a rolled up newspaper to whack wraith with, but i did see a pendant to put my wraith tooth on.
any body else going to do one?

I didn't see a rolled up newspaper either but I did see rolled up sheet music. Maybe that'll work.:P

Great avatars guys! Nice front page there Bray!

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Back! Anyone? (Still getting used to my new Logitech Keyboard, my typing can be horrid)

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:14 AM
RM! What horrid typing!

You didn't spell anything wrong :D

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 01:18 AM
But my typing is a LOT slower, though :(. I am a very fast typer.

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:23 AM
yeah, but it doesn't show over the net

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I type very very fast. I'm not used to typing slow.

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:29 AM
poor diddums. :D Me too - but my typing has slowed down a fair bit lately and i keep using the wrong fingers. Oh well!

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I bet you can't type this fast :p

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:35 AM
wow, Bray, that was faster than the speed of light!

:rolleyes: what is it with you 2?

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 01:36 AM
I'm trying to do an avatar you guys made, but I must be a bonehead or something cause I can't seem to able to :(

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Thank you I impressed myself there too.

What do you mean, "what is up with you two?"

edit: You can do it Melfan! We believe in you :D

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:45 AM
@ melfan - of course you can do it! Just repeat after me "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, . . . . . "

@ Bray - you and RM are ridiculous. WHO CARES HOW FAST YOU TYPE?!?!?!? :D:D:D:D:D

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Thank you I impressed myself there too.

What do you mean, "what is up with you two?"

edit: You can do it Melfan! We believe in you :D

Yea, that's one of us...

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:50 AM
MT you're just jealous that I can type this fast....see...did you see? No you didn't it was too fast :p :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 01:51 AM
LOL :p

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:52 AM
ooooh, someone's ego is the size of sheppards! :P:P:P:P

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:53 AM
. < sheppards ego, my ego > O

lmao :D I'm joking by the way I'm not really a big headed egocentric pr1ck!

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Yea, that's one of us...
I screwed over 3 too, so don't worry! Just use the crosses on the right side of the thing to get rid of clothing and all that, that helped me onward a bit.

ooooh, someone's ego is the size of sheppards! :P:P:P:P
SHHHHH MT!! Don't mention a similarity between Bray and Shep! His head gets all biggy if you do that ;)

Edit: too late.. :P

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:55 AM
:lol:

Don't worry Bray, I know ur not really that egotistical.

Your ego is way bigger! :P:P:P :D:D:D

Ok, i'll stop being mean to you.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:57 AM
lmao San :rolleyes:

It's not really mean....quite funny really. :D

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Oh! You find it funny! Yay! I get to be mean again :P

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:01 AM
I screwed over 3 too, so don't worry! Just use the crosses on the right side of the thing to get rid of clothing and all that, that helped me onward a bit.

The crosses? what freaking crosses!?

Okey... here is a first try at my avatar

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/this%20and%20that/Avatar.png

I'll go hide now...

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:02 AM
cooooooool!!!!! very nice Melfan!

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 02:03 AM
The crosses? what freaking crosses!?

Okey... here is a first try at my avatar

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/this%20and%20that/Avatar.png

I'll go hide now...

Cool!! :D Come out of hiding now :D

You got it, so forget about the crosses :D

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Is that the one you want going on the site Melfan?

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:10 AM
She needs shoes

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Oh yeah, or you'll catch a cold :p

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 02:12 AM
LOL, I just a video of Darth Vader farting. Too hilarious.

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:12 AM
@ Bray: yes mother :P

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 02:15 AM
hello people, nice avatar Mel
a good amount of whumping will bring that ego down to size

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Just looking out for everyone :D

Oh I don't think it will BlueJay!

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:16 AM
we've got a thread for that in his profile! Look it up

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=34&st=20&

At the moment I just had an accident though coz bray got angry coz i whumped him. I put it in RM's bed and then Rm found it.

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 02:17 AM
that sounds like a challenge

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Yeah it does doesn't it BlueJay :p

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 02:19 AM
At the moment I just had an accident though coz bray got angry coz i whumped him. I put it in RM's bed and then Rm found it.

and to think, i was going to let you shoot fluffy, i don't think i'll write it in now.
oh Bray, did you know that Fluffy is in the habit of licking peoples faces while they sleep?

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Oh yeah, or you'll catch a cold :p

And that wouldn't be good :rolleyes:

Finally, an avatar I'm happy with!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/this%20and%20that/Avatar2.png

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:32 AM
And on the site it goes :p

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:34 AM
*yawns and so does everyone else when they read this*

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 02:35 AM
:D If only it weren't 12.30pm here, otherwise I probably would have :D

Nice one melfan!

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:37 AM
And on the site it goes :p

Very good

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:38 AM
*burps*

Well it wasn't quite a yawn :p

You were caught on camera yawning MT

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/files/2004/12/orangutan_yawn.jpgSorry it just had to be done :DForgive me?

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 02:40 AM
*burps*

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/files/2004/12/orangutan_yawn.jpgSorry it just had to be done :DForgive me?

:eek: You did not just write *burp* :eek:

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:42 AM
*burps*

:eek:

it did not have to be done!yes i forgive you :DI'm killing myself laughing over here and now I keep yawning! :lol:

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:44 AM
crazy people :rolleyes: :lol:

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:45 AM
ur one of us which means ur crazy too!

"Which one?"

chorus of robots: "One of us"

Couldn't resist the quote.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Don't worry San I didn't really burp.

Thought you would like it :D

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 02:46 AM
I knew you did it just to bug me :D I was just shocked you typed it anyway..

Like you never burp :rolleyes: ;)

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:47 AM
u r a quick one with these pics Bray. Do you just search them quickly or do you have them all laying around on your desktop just waiting to be used?

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 02:48 AM
*burps*

:lol: :lol: :P

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:50 AM
I'm not complaining!

and wow, I've reached 3000 posts! :D

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 02:51 AM
I saw, and I tried to green you in the LorneLovers thread, but can't.. gotta spread the love.. So, congrats on 3,000 girl!!! :D

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:54 AM
No I don't have them just lying around I'm just super fast....when this piece of junk PC wants to work that is :mad:

This is my hand.

http://www.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/learn_how_to_type_fast_fastest_typist_typing.jpg

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I saw, and I tried to green you in the LorneLovers thread, but can't.. gotta spread the love.. So, congrats on 3,000 girl!!! :D

Thanks! spread some love and green me already! :P

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:59 AM
No I don't have them just lying around I'm just super fast....when this piece of junk PC wants to work that is :mad:

This is my hand.

http://www.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/learn_how_to_type_fast_fastest_typist_typing.jpg

:lol: you even have a pic to explain why you have so many pics so quick!!!! :lol: Are you faster at typing or finding pics? :P

Btw, i think i've seen something like that on Worth1000 . . .

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Dunno never timed myself.

What's worth1000?

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 03:07 AM

This is my hand.

Are you a mutant or something Bray?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:09 AM
No that's perfectly normal isn't it?

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:14 AM
:eek: you haven't heard of Worth1000?

http://www.worth1000.com/

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:17 AM
*opens up window*

*looks*

*never comes back*

:p

You went all this way to find teh word, TEKKEL

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:22 AM
*opens up window*

*looks*

*never comes back*

You're so mean! You made me click a mouse butten 10 times!!! ARGH!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 03:24 AM
*opens up window*

*looks*

*never comes back*

The darn spoilers, you wanna know what underneath

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 03:25 AM
*opens up window*

*looks*

*never comes back*

But a nice Dutch word it is :D

The darn spoilers, you wanna know what underneath
yes indeed :D

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:27 AM
have you given up yet? :lol:

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Wow what have I started?

Bet you thought this would be a huge one

If you made it this far I am very impressed that you had the stamina and would like to reward you with this.http://www.organised-mum.co.uk/files/Dets/reward_stickers_imsoproud.jpg

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 03:31 AM
I had not :D although it widened the screen like crazy :lol:

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:33 AM
You had not?

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 03:35 AM
MT's spoiler tags were: Have you given up yet, well I had not. I did with yours though, because I have to go now :D

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:37 AM
lmao I doubt whether anyone will do mine....I might try and see how many there are :p

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:37 AM
i had the stamina/stubborness/idiocy.

I'm off to bed now

Cya!

melfan
May 29th, 2008, 03:39 AM
I gave up, with both of yours, and I gotta leave

Work calling

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Then what was at the end of the rainbow?

edit bye bye....everyone is leaving :(

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 03:49 AM
a puppy? i wanted a kitty!

so no objections then Bray?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:50 AM
No objections to what?

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 03:52 AM
my previous post.

and to think, i was going to let you shoot fluffy, i don't think i'll write it in now.
oh Bray, did you know that Fluffy is in the habit of licking peoples faces while they sleep?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Remind me what your previous post was :S

Fluffy licks my face and I kill it!

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 03:56 AM
that was the post

how will you know, you'll be asleep. Shan didn't know for a long time.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 04:00 AM
I always sleep with one eye open....and I'm like Chuck Norris, I don't sleep, I wait :p

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 04:04 AM
i will have to whump your character at some point, not in a writing mood at the moment though. i'm off to watch blue harvest and atlantis now, enjoy the rest of your day, or enjoy it as much as is possible while still stuck at work.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Blue Harvest? Family Guy Blue Harvest?

BlueJay
May 29th, 2008, 04:30 AM
yes, family guy. then there's another episode on after.
late night tonight

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Anybody home?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 04:35 AM
Family Guy rules!

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Definately :cool:

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 04:59 AM
*kicks the Internet, Google, and Youtube*

WHERE did Horizon get their opening theme tune! We need one!

:(

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Horizon?

I'm telling you Adagio For Strings is the one :p

Well after LSF that is :D

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Horizon: Stargate Horizon.

Also, Adagio's too slow. We need something more intense.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 05:09 AM
What's Stargate Horizon?

What criteria are you looking for I'll look through my iTunes library.

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 05:13 AM
SG: Horizon: http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Then, we need fast, intense, no lyrics, and short (Think SG-1 theme)

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 05:19 AM
I have to work now, I'll look back later.

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 05:20 AM
*grows even more annoyed*

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Flight of the Valkyries?

:D

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Its too tragic.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 05:49 AM
I used to have loads of crappy classical stuff on my iPod but I deleted it :D

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 05:51 AM
I'm going to try patching up bits of tunes from Narnia. Lemme see.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Oh dear oh dear oh dear :rolleyes:

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I'm thinking of compromising for the Battle sounds from Narnia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41fwx1tfHc

GTG.

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Please tell me you are joking :S the tune wont work and it's too obvious where it came from to the listener :P

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Yeah I'm still going for LSF

I'm gonna keep saying it too :p

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Not sure if that's cool, if you know what I mean. We need a kick ass tune, and LSF is pretty kick ass :P

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 07:15 AM
I'm on it, get on it
The troops are on fire!
Ya know I need it, much closer
I'm trading just a little more
Step on it, electronic
The troops are on fire!
I'm much deeper, a sleeper
Waiting for the final trip
Come on it, get on it
I'm carving thru a letterbomb
I need it, loud potions
These drugs are just an hour away
Come on it, electronic
A polyphonic prostitute, the motors, on fire
Messiah for the animals

Ahhh, oh come on!
We got our backs to the wall!
Ah!
Get on!
And watch out!
Sayin, "Yer gonna kill us all!"

Ahhh...I'm on it, get on it
The troops are on fire!
You know I need it, much closer
I'm trading just a little more
Step on it, electronic
The troops are on fire!
I'm much deeper, a sleeper
Messiah for the animals

Ahhh, oh come on!
We got our backs to the wall
Ah!
Get on!
And watch out! Ah!
Before you kill us all!

Ahhh, oh come on!
Say " we got our backs to the wall!"
Get on!
And watch out! Ah!
Before you kill us all!

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Thanks for putting that one in my head again :D It has some pretty good lyrics for a kick ass show doesn't it: the troops are on fire!!! ;)

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Yeah I think it does :D

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Can we vote? *raises hand* LSF! :D

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Also raises hand - LSF :D

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 07:39 AM
You got a link to this tune so I know what it sounds like?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 07:42 AM
http://www.kasabian.co.uk/home/

About half way down on the right is a video player, underneth it is a grey box, put LSF in the grey box and youll be able to listen to it and watch the music vid :eek:

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks...

...Hell YEAH! *Raises hand* :cool:

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Looks like I may have led another person to see the awesomness of Kasabian :D (whooo I know them I know them nananananana nah :p)

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 07:57 AM
There are a couple of Kasabian songs I like 'Club Foot' for one... I got the album with that somewhere, just haven't listened to it in a while :S

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah clubfoot is good, shoot the runners great too.

I went to the same school as them and served them a pint a few weeks back and had a nice chat with them.

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 10:15 AM
That must have been cool, so you work in a bar?

Shanthaia
May 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Finally came around to do an avatar too :D

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d29/13/0f4069.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14568640)

SanGate
May 29th, 2008, 10:23 AM

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d29/13/0f4069.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14568640)
Fantastic Shan! :D I love it!!!

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 10:26 AM

Cool :D ...I like the whip, is that for whipping Fluffy? :P

Shanthaia
May 29th, 2008, 10:26 AM
yup :D

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 10:28 AM
That must have been cool, so you work in a bar?

I'm head bar I'm like the second highest person there :D It was awesome...I asked Serge for I.D. :D

And loving the Avatar Shan, I'll put it on the site soon.

The whip is almost S&M territory :eek:

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 10:34 AM
LOL :P ...I bet that was amusing...

...So who's writing the next bit?

Shanthaia
May 29th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Here is Fluffy, at least as close as I can get there without colouring him green :S

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d29/14/4c8d37.png (http://tektek.org/avatar/14569860)

Fenrir Foxz
May 29th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Nice :cool:

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 01:34 PM
eBeth which one do you want?

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:37 PM
you guys are still on?

I went to bed and now I'm up and so are you guys!

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 02:44 PM
lol it's 23.43 here.....I really should be in bed, but peep show is on and it's just hilarious!

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:50 PM
what???

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
My ears! They're falling!

OK, I'm not happy with LSF. No, seriously. We need something ala-SG1.

BTW, anyone notice our series' similarity with Narnia? (The wormhole in the wardrobe was a bit short, though.)

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Similarity to Narnia?

I have read all the books at least 5 time each and I can't really spot a similarity.

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:06 PM
You do realise getting something like SG1 is impossible right, unless of course you want to pay someone to compose something :D

And I haven't seen anything like Narnia....to be honest it kinda sucked.

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM
WHAT!!!!!! :eek: Only the movies suck. The books are the best and greatest things.

What do you think of LOTR?

Bray
May 29th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I haven't read any of the books I watched about 30 mins of the film then turned it off.

LOTR = zzzzzzz The battles were ok but the films were far far too long.

I made it through about a quarter of the first book in that one.

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:12 PM
everyone knows you can't judge a book by it's movie!! :P

Well, I agree about LOTR = zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

except I didn't think the battles were interesting.

The books were good for a night time read. If you find it hard to sleep, just pull out one book and start reading the descriptions of some trees in the forest and you'll nod off in no time at all!

RM_2000_A
May 29th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Similarities: Getting stuck in another world, exploring, battling (There will be quite a grand one quite soon) then going home.

You can just patch up tunes using Audacity, or something, right?

Muh_tuttles
May 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
hey yeah, didn't think about it like that. Except we sorta did want to get off earth and made our own portal.