Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was actually supposed to be Bray who is doing that, but my mind got the better of me and I decided to give the others some dialogue. But we are gonna edit it later, and include emotion for the dialogue, and fix up mistakes. I didn't notice that part, sorry *facedesk*

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Takes a huge wooden hammar and hits RM then sends a hungry Fluffy after her

Spoiler:
      don't take me seriouse - I won't

sigpic

Comment

Sometime later, the whole group meet back in the gateroom, excepting the 2 wraith who are exploring the city.
        MT, being her usually organised bossy self, quietens everyone down and asks, "Ok, so we've made it to an alternate universe Atlantis. Now what? I think we should set up base and work on trying to get home. Unless any of us are smart enough to figure out how to get home, or how we even got here, we've got to stop blaming each other. First things first. We need to vote a very smart and sensible leader who will keep us in check and keep us from going crazy."
        "Hear, hear!" pipes up RM, who then shuts up looking very embarrassed.
        "Ok, I hereby vote, as our leader and commander, RM. Anyone else second the motion or have someone else they want to vote for?"
        "I second the motion" says Shan, "And-"
        A piercing wraithlike shriek is heard from faraway and over the radio comes MD's voice, sounding very urgent, "We have a problem. Fluffy and I were exploring and came upon a very hungry wraith queen and what was left of her followers. They were trapped in a prison cell and we, uh, might have, you know, accidentally freed them."
        "WHAT!" yells Bray.
        "Oh, man, this is really bad," grimaces MT.
        "What should we do?" says RM, getting slightly agitated.
        Bluejay rolls his eyes, "Duh, go to the supply room, get some guns and kick some wraith-"
        Another shriek is heard and Fluffy and MD rush into the room, followed by quite a few wraith, headed by a very strong looking queen.

"RUN!!! QUICK! THIS DIRECTION!!!" yells RiG.
        "THE GUN SUPPLY ROOM IS OVER HERE!!" cries Ebeth.

The chevron team race through the hallways . . . . .
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

The whole group of people ran head over heals after RiG. Nobody realised what ebethman had shouted as hell broke loose. MD desperately tried to buy the humans some time to flee by attacking the queen, while Fluffy was first to overtake RiG and ran down the corridor out of sight. MD had no real chance against the angry female and her servants and ran after the human, who had a small head start, to save his life. Nobody gave the surroundings a second look while fleeing.
          One of the persuing wraith came dangerously close and leaped on top of Melfan but got shot into the head by Bray, who luckily had a gun with him. MT hurriedly pulled Melfan onto her legs again and they ran further.
          Suddenly the walls withdrew from both sides and the group fled over a dangerously creaking catwalk where they met Fluffy again, who seemed to have a problem with the incredible hight. The bottom couldn’t be seen in the darkness. Nobody cared as panic slowly took hold of them. Fluffy stumbled after them and lost his balance – only thanks to the quick reaction of BlueJay he didn’t go over the edge, as she grasped his coat and pulled him back. As the perusing wraith came after them, the damaged metal decided to give up under the additional weight and the wraith vanished into the dark void underneath them.
          RM was first to realise what happened as the queen fell out of sight with an ear bursting screech and stopped running. The others followed his example, panting hard.

MT between single deep breaths: “That …was… too …close.”

MD hugs her exhausted: “I’m so gald you are still alive”

MT hugs him back: “I’m too…thanks …you were very…brave!”

Meanwhile RM inspects the void but can’t make out the bottom or the wraith: “Suppose we need to find another way back”

Fluffy still shook from shock: “Thank you BlueJay for saving my life. I am so very sorry to have stuffed you into this crate.” Shan:”What?! – Fluffy how dare you” “I will punish you till you wish you have never been born!”

Bray who has been silent up to now: “Guys, save that for later, we have a different problem now – where is ebethman?”
          Last edited by Shanthaia; 16 May 2008, 10:47 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Just writing me out () but with a possibility of coming back, which I'd love to do. I'm also writing a bio which is taking a while

Spoiler:
            A long way down there is a tangle of bodies. Only two beings are alive.

There is a low his from the queen as she stands. Her strength quickly returns to her and she turns to Beth. Beth is much worse for wear, she can barely move and her vision is quickly fading.

"You have ancestor blood in your veins little one." the queens lips spread into a snarl. "I have need of you." She places her hand on her chest.

Beth gasps as the queen gives her her life force, healing her injuries.

"Stand up you pathetic human." The queen pulls Beth roughly to her feet and then on towards the nearest transporter. "We must hurry before your friends find their way back to the Gate room."

"What do you want" Stammers Beth as the are transported to the control room.

"Open the Stargate."

Not controlling her actions Beth dials an address that she has never seen before. "they'll be able to track us."

"It will not be our final destination. Follow."

Again not controlling her actions Beth walks behind the queen to the open Stargate.
            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by ebethman
            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
            Originally posted by Bray
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Spoiler:
              I'm gonna continue on. *spanks the power service for long blackout*

Melfan and RM suddenly ran to a transporter. "Follow me and quick!" Mel said. "I think they took ebeth tho the gate!"

RM activated the transporter, and by the time they reached the gate, they saw ebeth passing through the gate, obviously being mind-controlled.

Bray shouted "NO!" and started blasting the soldiers left. The others blasted the Wraith soldiers left. But it was too late. Ebeth had gone through the gate and the connection is severed already.

"RM, dial it", ordered Bray. But how many times they dialed, the gate can't be accessed.

"I'm sorry Bray. They buried their gate They probabbly escaped to another address, then knocked it over" RM said.

Bray burst into tears. Mel tried to comfort him, but he can't.

NIGHTTIME. On the gateroom's balcony.

Bray said "I cant believe they took her. I..." Bray wasn't able to finish. He got stuck in an AU and lost a dear friend, what could be worse?

RM conforted him. "It's OK. We'll find him. Now assemble a team, so we can find Ebeth."

Bray said "The Chevron Team? Remember, we met because of the Chevrons, and we are stuck in a world where our dreams on TV were real"

"OK, Chevron Team, your primary mission will be to find ebeth, and a way out of this mess!" RM said as he offered a can of Coke to Bray.

"Cheers!"

---FIN---

EP 1 is done! "Its done because its just as long as a GW transcript"

The Chevron Team
              Spoiler:
              :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Okey dokey! Here is the beginning of the new ep

Spoiler:
                Morning breaks on the Alternate Atlantis. The sun is streaming throught the beautiful red and gold glass windows. The rays fall on the scattered sleeping team members.

Bray is the first to wake up.

"Ugh, i hate sleeping on the floor. Yo, guys wake up. Lots of stuff to do. Come on!!!"

MD and MT rouse themselves, curled up in a corner on the far side, while Melfan, Bluejay and Shan get up from their respective positions around the gate. RM and Fluffy, sleeping about 8 steps apart, roll off the steps which wakes them up thoroughly.

MT looks bleary and says, "Bray, honestly, we need more sleep than tough pilot peoples like you. We're only civillians."
                MD and Fluffy look like they want to feed on him but Bray continues on, undaunted.
                "Ok, so everyone up we have lots of things to do today."
                RM joins in and says, "He's right. We've got to set up base properly, check the ancient database for addresses and scout for some possible allies."

"Yes commander," grumbles the rest of the team, but they all know he's right.

*several hours later*

"Ok guys we've found a planet. It's called Enthos. Apparently the people are friendly, have lots of food and have some technology which might help," says Bray.

RM, "Yep, and I've made Bray the CT1 (chevron team 1) leader. Ok Bray, pick your team."

"Wøøf!"

Comment

I changed a couple of bits in the editors cut thing...like pilots...I'm not a pilot

ok next bit.

Spoiler:
                  Bray walks into the room in full combat gear SA-80 slung on his back with a kit bag full of gear, which he throws onto the ground.

"Ok people, anyone here had any military training what so ever?"

There's silence as everyone looks away from Bray

"God damn it! I knew I should have brought McKinley!...Ok then Melfan, RiG! On me!"

Melfan and RiG look puzzled, "err, what?"

Bray looks quite annoyed and speaking through his teeth says, "Get over here, pick up some gear and get changed!"

Bray "Everyone else is to stay here and set up the base, I want a perimeter set up by the time I get back, that means you find choke points and secure them, so just in case there's any more stinking wraith out there they can't get in here! You got it?!"

Shan, "Yeah sure, ok we'll have that done by the time you get back."

Bray sees RiG picking up an SA-80 and looking at it and pointing it around the room, Bray walks over, "PUT THAT DOWN!" Bray grabs the SA-80 from RiG, "You never point a gun at anyone unless you want to kill them!"

RiG goes red and her eyes start to tear up "I....but....."

Bray "Was I finished?! You to Mel....you guys can take 9mm's...there's no way I'm letting you have an automatic weapon...not until I've given you some basic weapons training. I've seen to many people injured because of stupid rookie mistakes like that!"

Bray sees RiG's eyes "You'd better not get all teary on me RiG, I can't have people bursting into tears at the faintest hint of a beasting!"

RiG wipes her eyes, "Sorry....I...I've just never been told off like that!"

Bray, "Get used to it, tough love is the only way you'll learn!"

Bray looks at his mish mashed team, "It'll have to do! RM we're ready!"
                  Last edited by Bray; 17 May 2008, 05:06 AM.

Comment

RM sighed. He can't just leave poor RiG alone. But they needed allies, and a way to get home. "I give you a go. I'm dialing the address" RM said as he pressed the DHD. The Stargate kawooshed, and then retreated, leaving an ever-shifting puddle inside the gate's rings.

Bray shouted, "Let's go!" and rushed headlong into the gate. Mel and Shan followed, carrying their gear and supplies. The gate shut down.

RM shouted, "Everyone, head to the control room. We're gonna do a full sweep using the city sensors and kill off any remaining Wraith."

Everyone nodded and went to the control room. RM pulled up a display, obviously a schematic of the city.

"Our perimeter would primarily consist of this control tower, we can't just explore a city with a few people, can we? I'm gonna stay here, MT, Shan, and the Wraith, you go. I'd tell you where they are, shoot them, then they appear. I am gonna try and make things easy for you by activating security systems so we can set up a perimeter and defend all choke points. After this, we are gonna go practice handling these Ancient pistols, until Bray arrives. Now, go!" RM said as he handed them a laptop, a radio and a life signs detector.
                    Last edited by RM_2000_A; 17 May 2008, 05:40 AM.

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

wow - that got longer than I thoght - but it inludes exactly what I said it would tell about - The shooting lessons and what happens offworld is not covered so please if you have a good idea - go ahead

Spoiler:
                      After reaching the control room MT and Shan combined their efforts to get the city sensors back online, which takes bore fruits after a couple of hours; but the screen stayed devoid of any further life signs.
                      Shan radioed RM, who had made use of the waiting time to check out places where barriers could be set up, to tell him that there where no wraith left in the sections where the sensors were on. Some of the furthest out city districts had taken damage and the sensor data was not reliable. But should anybody be hiding there, they wouldn’t be able to come near the control tower undetected.
                      RM sighed in relieve as he received the message but headed back to the control room to get some people to set barriers up nonetheless. One could never know.

He strode back into the control room, where the midmorning sun illuminated the scène with bright light, only filtered a little by the stained windows. RM sharply cut the edge up to the stairs and almost tripped over the two wraiths, who had dozen off on the flight of stairs. Both of them retreated immediately upon seeing his expression.

Shan came down energetically and grinning broadly: “No immediate thread” – she clapped in her hands – “I would say that should be celebrated with breakfast” Then looked apologetic to RM, “Sorry, forgot for a moment that you are the leader – would you mind if we had something to eat now?”

RM was not particularly happy but as there really was no threat at the moment and his stomach was rumbling he granted Shan’s wish but told her to only make a quick breakfast as the tower in its current state was not defendable if trouble should arise. Shan quickly got some cereals and UHT-milk and handed bowls and spoons out to RM, MT, MD, BlueJay and…she looked around and couldn’t see Fluffy. She walked around between the spread out supplies but wasn’t able to find him. Shan motioned to the others to be silent and pricked her ears – she picked up a quiet rustling and followed it to the source. A quick hand movement later Fluffy got pulled out of an empty crate still holding on to a box of chocolate, which he had freed from its plastic wrapping.

“Fluffyyyy”

She jerks the box out of his hand and the wraith hisses angrily. Shan takes a few deep calming breaths: “You will have the same breakfast as everybody else, we have to be careful with our supplies.” Fluffy stomps behind Shan, who heads back to group, and makes a rude hand gesture behind her back. Unfortunately Shan spots its reflection in a window and is now seriously mad. BlueJay spots the change in Shan’s eyes and mutters a warning to MT: “Oh dear now she snaps – don’t go too near her.”

Shan turns around deliberately slowly, and goes back to a supply crate, where she gets some chains out. Fluffy looks horrified as he realises he has gone too far, but it is too late and Shan chains him to a pillar on his foot. “Nothing to eat for you today so you get a clear head to think about all the stuff you have done lately.”

She turns around and sits with the others eating cereals. BlueJay carefully enquires if chaining him isn’t overdone a bit. Shan just reminds BlueJay that Fluffy not only needed a lesson about obedience but also about locking people into crates, which causes her to fall silent again. They finished breakfast quickly and RM ordered them to help to set the barricades up. Before Shan left to help RD, RT and BlueJay she turned around and dragged a crate over to Fluffy, which had fallen over during the wraith attack and ordered him to sort out the usable from the broken supplies. Fluffy grudgingly complied.

Some hours later RT, RD, RM, BlueJay and Shan came back in a good mood – the barricades had been set up and on the way back they had discovered some sleeping quarters with still functional beds and sanitary rooms – there would be some cleaning work be required to get them really usable again, but that was manageable. Shan also discovered pleasantly surprised that Fluffy had sorted the whole crate and most of the supplies have not been damaged – the causalities of the crate falling over are manly blank DVDs and some drinking glasses. The main part of cooking and eating utensils out of the crate were piled up now on the floor and MT picked some of them up and started to prepare lunch together with MD, while Fluffy watched them longingly. RM ordered Shan to follow him to find a suitable place for shooting exercises in the afternoon and both left the room.

MT: “I’ll radio you when we’ve finished”

RM gave her a brief nod: “Thank you”

They didn’t have to go far before RM spotted the perfect place for the shooting lessons and they were back even before MT had to radio them. Both went over to the two cooks and BlueJay and had a look at the already delicious smelling meal in a pot over a gas cooker.

BlueJay touched Shan slightly at the arm: “I hope you don’t mind but I have promised Fluffy some lunch in return for his cooperation with tidying up the quarters.”

Shan scowled shortly but then nodded agreement as she knew that they would have to learn shooting and Fluffy probably would have to do the work alone. MD and MT handed out plates full of spicy vegetable stew and even Fluffy ate without complaining but more than one person suspected that this was just due him having no breakfast.

Afterwards RM made sure his team didn’t get too comfortable and quickly drove them off to have their shooting lessons. MD, who had offered to clean the rooms with Fluffy headed with him off, after a short discussion, where MT ensured everybody that MD was trustworthy, though she had to remind RM that MD had saved their lives with delaying the queen to have him convinced.

Hours later…

Fluffy’s back ached and the cleaning work was even duller than he had imagined when he made the deal with BlueJay. He also silently cursed MD, who was so loyal to MT, that he wouldn’t let him make a break and on top of all that a draft from somewhere made it cold. As the rooms where almost tidy now, he had started to look for the source to maybe close it. He found it quickly in an empty room further down the corridor – it was a broken glass door. At that moment MD came after him into the room. “What are you doing now, Fluffy, you don’t want to upset them further, do you?”

Fluffy stared out: “No I don’t but closing this opening won’t upset them I suppose, rather earning us plus points.”

MD: “Good thinking”

Fluffy grinned: “But I think I changed my mind” He swung his legs out and started to climb down a ladder outside, which led to an extensive balcony directly at sea level. It was covered with driftwood and in the water many fishes could be seen. Fluffy’s tummy rumbled audibly, he turned around to MD smiling: “You get a fire started, I’ll go fishing”

sigpic

Comment

We would need someone from the team to post. Preferably RiG, because I think she's the only online team member now. After that, I'd write something.

NOTICE: RiG, read the discussion first, so you will know what to do.
                        Last edited by RM_2000_A; 17 May 2008, 04:37 PM.

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

*The sound of a TARDIS can be heard materialising*

*A blue box appears*

*Door opens*

Hey all

*TARDIS dematerialises as it isn't part of the RPG*

Comment

read shans bit - hers is the third bit. right now we are cutting back to Melfan, RiG and Bray on the planet Enthos - it should be in http://z11.invisionfree.com/SGCT/index.php?showtopic=25 this thread and the next bit is Shans above post.
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

heres a quick overview of the whole episode

team at home setting up base and they send off a team to find an ally (from an address from the ancient database)

cut from team at home (interaction time) to team off world meeting some allies who were the Enthorans on the planet called Enthos. They inhabit a planet where 3 huge scary monsters live. These scary monsters are herders for the wraith and come out at night and circle the town/village/etc at night, hence the name Shadows of the Night.

Keep cutting back to the base being set up where there are no problems, while the tension is getting huge as the people off world are in great danger from these monsters live.

Finally its all resolved and then the team come back home with lots of allies on this world. some more team interaction while they explain their adventures and it fades out.
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

...But where we are at (important to my introduction) is Bray and team have gone off world? Right so when do they arrive at the village/town to seek allies?

______________________________________________________

*Fenrir is sitting at a table in the local tavern reviewing the supplies he had just traded for...*

"This should keep me going until I come across another settlement" - He thinks to himself as he finishes his drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X