This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad Wrights Comment

In the new article about how he mentions that O'Niell should be in all movies. He mentions that the probability of getting the entire cast together for a third movie is unlikely since the all have such conflicting schedules. Not a good sign.

he also said
    But you know what? They have a good time when they come, and I think these guys had a good time making Continuum. Is it likely we'll ever get them all again? That's kind of unlikely just because of the math. But our core folks, I will move heaven and earth to get them if I can.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Break out the bulldozers...
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Hopefully they can work it out and get them all or at least most of them.
        The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
        The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
        The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
        You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
        You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Actually what I wouldn't mind is if we have some of them at a time along with some recurring characters. Stuff like episodes doesn't have to have Vala in it or something, just like how in the series sometimes Teal'C is off spending time with his kid or something (although these days it would probably be with the Free Jaffa or something).

Forcing everyone together if the story doesn't call for it would just break it.
          I will rule the world... and find that truly good cup of coffee.

Comment

I think the two that will be most doubtful are MS and CJ. With a major movie deal and the pilot for ROA they might be out of reach. I know that without them I have no interest in another Stargate movie.
            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

meh, as long as O'neill is in it, I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                I think the two that will be most doubtful are MS and CJ. With a major movie deal and the pilot for ROA they might be out of reach. I know that without them I have no interest in another Stargate movie.
                I haven't heard anything major going on with Michael Shanks at all but Chris and Amanda both have their hands full with their respective shows. I hope they're able to pull themselves away to do another SG-1 project when the time comes. I'd sure like it if all 4 of the original cast were able to participate. It just wouldn't seem like SG-1 without them.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Amanda, despite getting her own show now, said she would be back 'in a heartbeat' if there was another film, so I think we can count on her. I think we will see them all

Comment

As long as are there I'm more than happy!

However it wouldn't hurt to have and Cassie there as well.

And by some miracle Janet and Jacob as well.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

The movies only take 2 to 3 weeks to film anyway, I doubt scheduling will be that much of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        As long as are there I'm more than happy!
                        I agree without them is isn't a real SG-1 movie I ark of truth it wasn't so bad because jack had nothing to with the ori
                        - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                        - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                        - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                        - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          The movies only take 2 to 3 weeks to film anyway, I doubt scheduling will be that much of a problem.
                          The hard bit isn't arranging two/three week breaks in the actors schedules, it's arranging all four/six/seven actors to have a two/three break at the same time. Especially if Amanda, Chris and Michael are working on other TV shows, it could be tricky. Of course, Amanda is now partially her own boss on "Sanctuary", and between that and "Sanctuary" being produced by plenty of former Stargate cast / crew members, I'm sure she'll be back.

Does anyone know if "Rage of Angels" will be filming in Vancouver, or LA? (Or, heaven forbid, somewhere else?) If in Canada, then Chris and Michael would surely be able to take time out to film a third movie.

As for the rest... RDA is retired, but after having fun with the Continuum shoot, I'm sure he'd return if the script was good enough. The newer additions to the SG-1 family are all working on and off, but I'm sure they would return if at all possible... even if just for a smaller role.
                          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                            I haven't heard anything major going on with Michael Shanks at all but Chris and Amanda both have their hands full with their respective shows. I hope they're able to pull themselves away to do another SG-1 project when the time comes. I'd sure like it if all 4 of the original cast were able to participate. It just wouldn't seem like SG-1 without them.
                            Rage of Angels is Michael Shanks' and Chris Judge's baby. Thier company Slacktwaddle is behind the movie and pilot/series. They are both producers and will both star in it.

I agree any future movies just wouldn't be the same without the main cast.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                              The hard bit isn't arranging two/three week breaks in the actors schedules, it's arranging all four/six/seven actors to have a two/three break at the same time. Especially if Amanda, Chris and Michael are working on other TV shows, it could be tricky. Of course, Amanda is now partially her own boss on "Sanctuary", and between that and "Sanctuary" being produced by plenty of former Stargate cast / crew members, I'm sure she'll be back.

Does anyone know if "Rage of Angels" will be filming in Vancouver, or LA? (Or, heaven forbid, somewhere else?) If in Canada, then Chris and Michael would surely be able to take time out to film a third movie.

As for the rest... RDA is retired, but after having fun with the Continuum shoot, I'm sure he'd return if the script was good enough. The newer additions to the SG-1 family are all working on and off, but I'm sure they would return if at all possible... even if just for a smaller role.
                              I believe that ROA will film in LA. It's going to be a cinema movie, not a straight to dvd movie. MS and CJ will also be their own bosses. They have a movie and series pilot deal with MGM.

I hope that CB will also be available, I have heard rumours that she has something in the pipeline too. I believe that is also in partnership with MS and CJ.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X