Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMN (Ontario) Confirmed Premiere of Season 5 SGA, July 14th at 8pm ET!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMN (Ontario) Confirmed Premiere of Season 5 SGA, July 14th at 8pm ET!

Not sure if this is well-known already and I missed it...
    but here is the email I recieved today....

"Thank you for your e-mail. Here at The Movie Network, it is always a pleasure to hear from our subscribers and to address any questions that you may have.

"Stargate Atlantis" continues to be one of our most popular shows, and there's no doubt that the fans can't wait to see more.

I'm happy to tell you that you can catch the premiere on July 14th at 8:00 p.m. ET on M.

Enjoy the show!

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-565-MOVIES (6684). A Customer Care Representative is available to take your call Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.

Sincerely,

Eva O'Connor
    Customer Care Representative"

I've marked my calendar!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
    Not sure if this is well-known already and I missed it...
    but here is the email I recieved today....

"Thank you for your e-mail. Here at The Movie Network, it is always a pleasure to hear from our subscribers and to address any questions that you may have.

"Stargate Atlantis" continues to be one of our most popular shows, and there's no doubt that the fans can't wait to see more.

I'm happy to tell you that you can catch the premiere on July 14th at 8:00 p.m. ET on M.

Enjoy the show!

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-565-MOVIES (6684). A Customer Care Representative is available to take your call Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.

Sincerely,

Eva O'Connor
    Customer Care Representative"

I've marked my calendar!
    Woo-hoo!

Thank you for the info.

Strongly supports the promise of the July 11 premiere on the SciFi Channel (US).

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      Woo-hoo!

Thank you for the info.

Strongly supports the promise of the July 11 premiere on the SciFi Channel (US).

Morjana
      That is exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        That is exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Eva O'Connor, eh? I should see if she's related. I need more positive-thinking family.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

awesome thanks for the info
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

*cough* well if SciFi doesn't show it first... at least Canada broadcasts it in HD and commercial-free no?

Comment

thx 4 that post yo, i was actually wondering the start date of season 5, and if and when it's on tmn since i dont have sci fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Malakriss View Post
                  *cough* well if SciFi doesn't show it first... at least Canada broadcasts it in HD and commercial-free no?
                  Yup, it's excellent really.
                  Like you said, HD and no commercials and then 'On Demand' for several months whenever you feel like it!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

why is the premiere on a Monday and not Friday???
                    if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                      Yup, it's excellent really.
                      Like you said, HD and no commercials and then 'On Demand' for several months whenever you feel like it!
                      Damn you guys. At least we get it in HD though.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It's not SciFi; TMN always premiers SGA on Mondays.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          It's not SciFi; TMN always premiers SGA on Mondays.
                          I know that. I was saying a it's not fair that you get HD plus no annoying commercials.*if I see one more Bob (enzyte) commercial I'll.....*
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I was talking to sldghamr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              I know that. I was saying a it's not fair that you get HD plus no annoying commercials.
                              As long as Sci-Fi shows two Mercury commercials during an episode like they did in Quarantine, then I won't mind.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              I was talking to sldghamr.
                              PG15 can't be bothered now to quote the message(s) he is replying to because he is too busy making sure he (and only he) is the person to start all the episode threads and post all the up dates from JM's blog into each episode's thread. There used to be someone who helped him post stuff in the episode threads last season, but it seems like everyone is waiting for him to do it now.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X