Return of th Asgard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of th Asgard

OK i know there are about 10 threads on this but i have used the search engine and can't find them. so anyway here we go.

Ok lets say the Atlantis crew is exploring parts of the city and they find a entry in science lab computer about a very important planet.

So they find the location of the planet but there is no Stargate. So they go there in the Apollo, but there is no planet. they soon discover that the whole planet is in fact clocked.

they find a way to get on the planet and they find a sleeper ship filled with Asgard. the Original ones not the cloned ones.
    sigpic

The Asgard, or at least one Asgard
    Spoiler:
    turn up in season 5 of Atlantis in a lab which once belonged to Janus.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
      The Asgard, or at least one Asgard
      Spoiler:
      turn up in season 5 of Atlantis in a lab which once belonged to Janus.
      i read slot of spoilers... but is that in fact true?

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
        i read slot of spoilers... but is that in fact true?
        Spoiler:
        The SG-1 Solutions blogsite states that its an Asgard in Atlantis Season 5 mid parter namely the second one which is "The Lost Tribe". Gateworld ha spoilers on the episode but it doesnt mention Asgard. So we can only wait and see how this turns out.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I wonder if:

Spoiler:
          It will be one of those early Asgard beings as season in SG1 season 5, or a more contempary version as seen in SG1 and SGA??
          sigpic
          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

The spoilers for that episode sound awesome. I can't wait to see it.
            The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
            The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
            The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
            You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
            You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

I just hope they don't take back the Asgard core that Thor gave Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty0918 View Post
                I just hope they don't take back the Asgard core that Thor gave Earth.
                That was a gift from the High Council, not just Thor, despite the fact that most Asgard felt Earth wasn't ready for it.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I have a feeling, that it's just going to be a hologram or something...
                  Let's see.

Comment

I hope it's not a Holo. I miss those little grey buggers.

Comment

When it comes to speculation about things, I tend to believe "believe it when I see the episodes in question." But i Really hope the Asgard make a welcome return, in whatever shape, form, natural 'uncloned,' cloned version they are, and not a poxy hologram!

Yasureyoubetya!

sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

I love the asgards, I really do. I doubt they will return but hey, There's a chance.

If they find one in janus (An ancient if i remember correctly) Maybe he tried to solve their cloning problems or something.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes Janus was an ancient, he built the time machine the au Weir uses in "Before I sleep", and later SG-1 finds in "Its good to be king".
                          sigpic

Comment

WOOOOO lets hope the rumors are true!!
                            Although it would make sense if Janus went back in time and "took" some of the original asgard to pegasus, i still prefer the SG1 asgard as they were in the series.

BRING BACK THE ASGARD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              The SG-1 Solutions blogsite states that its an Asgard in Atlantis Season 5 mid parter namely the second one which is "The Lost Tribe". Gateworld ha spoilers on the episode but it doesnt mention Asgard. So we can only wait and see how this turns out.
                              I so hope that is true, it would be so nice to have the Asgard on Atlantis
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                              X