• Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hewlett to wed in England

Found this while surfing today....

http://popgoesthenews.blogspot.com/2...ewlett-to.html

May 8, 2008
    'Stargate Atlantis' star David Hewlett to wed in England

TORONTO (PGN) >> Actor David Hewlett will tie the knot next month at a mediaeval castle in England.

The 40-year-old, who plays Dr. Rodney McKay on the sci-fi series Stargate Atlantis, will marry Jane Loughman at Warwick Castle, located about eight miles from Stratford, on June 27. The two were engaged on Christmas Day in 2006 and welcomed their first child together, Sebastian Flynn, last October.

This will be the second marriage for Hewlett, who divorced Soo Garay in 2004 after less than four years.

Though born in Surrey, England, Hewlett has lived and worked in Canada for most of his life. His credits include homegrown series like Traders and Street Legal and he formerly ran a Toronto-based Internet company.

Hewlett recently wrapped the feature film Helen with Ashley Judd and Goran Visnjic in Vancouver, where Stargate Atlantis is produced.

Cool Congrats to him!! =)
    where are you going?
    I am leaving you are about to explode.
    AHHHHHHHHHHH
    Kaboom!

Comment

Nice place for a wedding.
      Last edited by Blencathra; 10 May 2008, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Is that some kind of a sign for McKay?
        :A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Isaac Asimov once said, "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Ooh, I've been there! It's absolutely gorgeous, best of luck to him and Jane.

Comment

Aww congrats to the happy couple!!!

Comment

luckily hes more social in real life than in teh series. though i love his un-socialness in the series. david deserves to be happy!
              congratz

Comment

May 23 2008

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/165/35/

.....Wedding still on, despite me being...well, me and I swear that Jane is just getting prettier by the second! Save yourself a huge disappointment, if you were planning on trying to drop by for our wedding now that someone has tried to post the information online...they got it wrong, and I think it's fair not to welcome autograph seekers at THIS event! That's what we've got the Hewlett's UK event for...See you there!

So, that's the final word Although geez, I'd hope no one would be stupid enough to crash a wedding. Anybody's wedding...

Comment

Will any one of the show's casts go to their wedding?
                  Have they got honeymoon plan yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jjit View Post
                    Will any one of the show's casts go to their wedding?
                    Have they got honeymoon plan yet?
                    Hard to tell. David's not, say, Brangelina, so his wedding isn't about to be circled by hungry paparazzi The best thing to do is, well, keep an eye on his blog. I'm sure he'll drop some tidbits for his 'squirrels'

Comment

I hope it goes well for them when/wherever they tie the knot. Aww, he's coming back to blightly!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Found this while surfing today....

http://popgoesthenews.blogspot.com/2...ewlett-to.html

May 8, 2008
                        'Stargate Atlantis' star David Hewlett to wed in England

TORONTO (PGN) >> Actor David Hewlett will tie the knot next month at a mediaeval castle in England.

The 40-year-old, who plays Dr. Rodney McKay on the sci-fi series Stargate Atlantis, will marry Jane Loughman at Warwick Castle, located about eight miles from Stratford, on June 27. The two were engaged on Christmas Day in 2006 and welcomed their first child together, Sebastian Flynn, last October.

The only correction is that the wedding took place on June 21st, and yup, at Warrick Castle! What a pretty couple they made!

check out the David Hewlett thunk thread for details
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6623

Here's one of the shots:
                        http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/209769.html
                        Last edited by prion; 24 June 2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

There are some pictures about the wedding:
                          http://dryope.livejournal.com/393955.html#cutid1
                          They are so happy. Congratulations!
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Congratulations to him!

Comment

Working...
                            X