This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladon Radim

Will character Ladon Radim (Ryan Robbins) be in the fifth season of Atlantis?

Why don't you go ask Joe Mallozzi in his blog?

I don't think you need to make a thread just to have a simple question answered. Just ask it in one of the active threads?

Or mail PG. Maybe he'll ask it for ya.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Done and done.
        We now eagerly await his (JM's) response as I also want to know.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ladon Radim was far too interesting a character for us to not see again. Sadly, we may not. I hope we do.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
            Ladon Radim was far too interesting a character for us to not see again. Sadly, we may not. I hope we do.
            In the end it will all come down to actor availability and if TPTB want to revisit the character.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              In the end it will all come down to actor availability and if TPTB want to revisit the character.
              or if PG15 plans for world domination pan out
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Done and done.

PG15
                You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

i hope they do bring the genii back

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Well JM had this to say back on March 31st: "We’ll be seeing the Travelers again. As for the Genii…their presence will be felt as well."

That's a bit cryptic, makes it sound like they'll be mentioned but not actually seen or at least not dealt with in any depth.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                      Well JM had this to say back on March 31st: "We’ll be seeing the Travelers again. As for the Genii…their presence will be felt as well."

That's a bit cryptic, makes it sound like they'll be mentioned but not actually seen or at least not dealt with in any depth.
                      That is a shame as I like The Genii and I also like Ladon.

I would say more so than the Travelers- but since we dont really know the Travelers that well I guess I cant say that for sure.

Comment

Yeah I hope we see some more depth to the Travelers this season. It seems likely Larrin won't be back so it perhaps by meeting other Travelers they'll become more 3-dimensional.

I'd definitely love to see Ladon/Ryan Robbins again and find out how things stand with the Genii.

Comment

Wait, what'd I miss to confirm Larrin won't be returning? Or are we just going by her not being listed for the mid-season two-parter as of yet?
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                            Yeah I hope we see some more depth to the Travelers this season. It seems likely Larrin won't be back so it perhaps by meeting other Travelers they'll become more 3-dimensional.

I'd definitely love to see Ladon/Ryan Robbins again and find out how things stand with the Genii.
                            Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                            Wait, what'd I miss to confirm Larrin won't be returning? Or are we just going by her not being listed for the mid-season two-parter as of yet?
                            Jon K. writes: “Any Chance we will be seeing the Travelers in season 5, most notably Larrin?”

Answer: Yep.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-ever-closer/

Rebekah writes: “So, I have been asked to ask (by my husband who is in love with Larrin) - will we be seeing anymore of the Travelers in Season 5?”

Answer: Tell him to be sure to check out the mid-season two-parter.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-sleeping-ha/
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Oh thank goodness. And Jumper One, too.
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                              X