Sam Carter Multiship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter Multiship Discussion/Appreciation

I am kinda a Multi shipper when it comes to Sam in my personal canon Sam is with Agent Barrett but I could see her with other guys in AU

in a way I could see Sam with Sheppard or Ronon

I could also see her with Martouf

I could see her with Vala

I really don't meant to offend anyone this is just for fun any and all ships for Sam are welcome

AT just has great chemistry with everyone similar with CB IMHO
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 14 December 2011, 08:00 AM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

hmmm she belongs with Jack but yeah i liked the scenes with Martouf..

Can't really see her with Shep though,i could see her and Ronon...

I though agent Barrett kinda acted like a stalker around Sam

I also liked the scenes with her and that guy,can't remember his name...He was in the ep when they were in the future and these alien dudes were making everyone infertile and the ep later on when they met these alien dudes for the first time and she had to leave him behind....Dang i can't remember his name,they were kinda cute together

One pairing i could neber get used to was Pete,no chemistry whatsoever but well that's just my opinion
    sigpic

Comment

Although I believe Sam is with Jack, there are some very good fics (where I like to keep those other ships) with Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Ronon, Sam/John, Sam/Janet Right now I'm reading a Sam/Ba'al story and it's really good.

^ The guys name was Joe Faxon
      sigpic

Comment

How I could see her with Sheppard is purely a bed buddy type of relationship on both sides I guess I am kinda liberal in this way of thinking to me if both sides want it that way there is no crime it only becomes an issue when one wants something more and gets hurt.

Joe was good for her too until he kept a major secret from her then I didn't like him with her.

I didn't think Barrett was a stalker that was the thing that bothered me about Insiders there wasn't this awkwardness before between them if anything he was their guy at the NID/The Trust their guy on the inside and it seemed there was a healthy respect for each other.
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Although I believe Sam is with Jack, there are some very good fics (where I like to keep those other ships) with Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Ronon, Sam/John, Sam/Janet Right now I'm reading a Sam/Ba'al story and it's really good.

^ The guys name was Joe Faxon
          The guys name was Joe Faxon,the guy that was in farm country wearing those very expensive shoes that Jack liked to remind him

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          How I could see her with Sheppard is purely a bed buddy type of relationship on both sides I guess I am kinda liberal in this way of thinking to me if both sides want it that way there is no crime it only becomes an issue when one wants something more and gets hurt.

Joe was good for her too until he kept a major secret from her then I didn't like him with her.

I didn't think Barrett was a stalker that was the thing that bothered me about Insiders there wasn't this awkwardness before between them if anything he was their guy at the NID/The Trust their guy on the inside and it seemed there was a healthy respect for each other.
          Yup,we all see things differently i guess I saw a healthy respect with Sam and John

huh,what secret did Joe keep from her

Um insiders ay ay ay......I so gotta watch SG-1 again to freshen up my memory,bad memory you see.....very bad memory
          sigpic

Comment

I am also a fan of Sam/Rodney
            I like Sam/guy who understands her and likes what she likes, so she doesn't have to change for them... I think I even read a fic once that was Sam/Siler...it worked and was interesting...

Comment

Sam/Siler? lol! that's awesome, I'm a little more of a Siler/Janet tho, I think (cuz he keeps ending up in the infirmary).

Great idea PoundPuppy! I like to multiship Sam with her teammate... but alas, not with others (because they always seem to fall in love with her too easily...) but to each his/her own

teammembership picspam:

Comment

I've never really been able to see Sam with any of her teammates - close friends, certainly, but I have never felt any of them would be a good match for her. I actually only see her with various aliens - lol. As nebulan says, to each their own.

I personally think Sam would be happiest with Martouf/Lantash, but I think I could also see her with Narim or - as strange as that may sound - with Malek. I'm not really into slash, but somehow Sam/Anise/Freya also sounds fitting (I ship Daniel/Anise/Freya too). I think that all these various ships have one thing in common - the guys/girls are scientists or appear to have scientific knowledge and be intelligent. I think Sam would need that in a mate.

However, that being said, given all the parallel universes of Stargate, I actually see Sam being with every single one of the men we have ever seen (including lots we haven't met) - in different universes - not all in the same universe, though
                That's the beauty of all the AU's - there is plenty of room for gazillions for each ship.

While I have never been able to see any chemistry between Sam and Jack, I still would have wished her happy with him in those universes we saw where they were married/engaged. They looked cute together there.

-Skadi
                sigpic
                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yup AU's are fun (*snort* you should see what I just posted at the I Ship Vala thread...) The more I hang out with you guys at the tokra thread, the more I like the AU Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash

I'm with PoundPuppy on Ronon/Sam could be interesting:

I think it was Nikki who introduced me to this pair, I don't really ship them, but their interaction is amusing

But I think the pair I've had the most interest in lately has been Sam/Teal'c... but maybe I just really love shipping the stoic guys! (goes back to watching Pride and Prejudice)

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                    While I have never been able to see any chemistry between Sam and Jack, I still would have wished her happy with him in those universes we saw where they were married/engaged. They looked cute together there.

-Skadi
                    I agree with that. But yeah, in this universe I just can't see Sam/Jack at all. Sorry!

I loved Sam/Martouf. I really did - I hated Divide and Conquer so much. Martouf was awesome.

I like Sam/Teal'c also.

Currently my favorite Sam ship is Sam/Cam.

I never used to see Sam/Daniel, but now that I'm going back and rewatching SG-1 from the beginning, I can definitely see where the Sam/Daniel shippers are coming from, and I don't think that ship would have bothered me at all.

I'm not a Rodney/Sam shipper in this universe, but I've always been a little intrigued by the fact that in The Road Not Taken AU they had been married.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

2008 Stargate Blue Moon Awards

Hey people, let's get nominating. I know there are people out there reading fanfic. When you find a good one, nominate it at http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                      (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                      Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

I'm definaitly a multie shipper when it comes to Sam i can see her with so many guy's i know Sam will alway's belong to one certain general but i can still definaitly see her with other guy's for eg

Sam and Cam -The reason why is becase they work well together they share command Cam didnt leave her side in LINE IN THE SAND and then when Cam was goining through that whole mind thing in COLLATERAL DAMAGE Sam was there for him plus the Macaroons i love it how Cam made Sam some and then she made him some .

Sam and Rodney-The reason i can see them together is becase although they have a rivelrey between them eralier on they work well and at certain times Rodney show's he really cares like in TRIO or TLM and also in an AU reality they were married .

Sam and Ronan- I agree this would be interesting to see and in watching season 4 i could see aside to Ronan which is very similer to Teal'c though he's not as old and i could definaitly ship these two .

Sam and Teal'c-the reason i can see them together is becase they have been through so much together and teal'c has always been there for her through thick and thin and he's her rock whenever Sam is upset or like in UNENDING when she say's she's given up teal'c has never given up on her .
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Yay, my new favorite thread! I seriously multiship Sam...Sam/Martouf, Sam/Narim, Sam/Joe Faxon, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Orlin, Sam/Barrett, Sam/Pete. I also semi-ship (meaning I prefer their platonic relationship, but romance doesn't squick me) Sam/Jonas, Sam/Jack, Sam/Vala, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Cam, and Sam/Teal'c.

I love them all! Sam's got great chemistry with just about everyone, even if it's not always the romantic kind.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

oh, by the way, some of you already know, but those of you who don't, here's a sam multishipping game. many of the ones we've been mentioning haven't reached 50 yet if you'd like to play

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53688&page=19

If you need pictures, let us know, we'll help you out. Lemme see what I can scare up.

Comment

come out multi shippers of Sam this is your thread

I know there are Sam & Janet shippers
                              Last edited by poundpuppy29; 14 December 2011, 08:03 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X