• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Brain Storm" (516) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Martin Gero
    Director: Martin Gero

---

It's mentioned. It can be unmentioned:

Well, hey. Marty G. just dropped by to pitch out his new, wonderfully exciting idea for Episode #15. We all love it. I suggested he rush back to his office and write it up before he changes his mind. Again.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/
    Last edited by PG15; 21 May 2008, 06:35 PM.

Fist!

PG, I know you say that when an episode idea gets mentioned twice, you make the board, but honestly, it's been mentioned twice in the SAME blog entry...

Afraid again?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Fist?

Yes, that was the old rule. Now it's first mention = thread. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Yes, that was the old rule. Now it's first mention = thread. Yep.
        Trying to stay one step ahead incase someone else decides to make an episode discussion thread ruining your plans for folder domination?

Comment

I guess this means "Hexed" is out of the running?
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, looks like it...at least in Season 5. Who knows, maybe they can do it for Season 6, should the show get renewed again.

I've asked JM that today, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. Maybe.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            Trying to stay one step ahead incase someone else decides to make an episode discussion thread ruining your plans for folder domination?
            Yes, and now that there's only 1 more episode thread left to make, I must stay vigilant, lest my entire effort goes to waste!

Comment

Yes, and now that there's only 1 more episode thread left to make, I must stay vigilant, lest my entire effort goes to waste!
              And you wouldn't want that to happen.

Comment

Why not just make a The Unkown Episode Thread, or the To Be Announced Episode Thread, or the Who the Hell Knows What it's About Episode thread, just to make sure it gets on the board?

Comment

LOL

Comment

Which ep are we missing?

And yes, on the other board that I frequented (not on here), we used to call the first comment on a new page a 'fist'.

Just because someone wanted to post 'first' and mistyped it as 'fist'. He tried to correct it twice, but kept on forgetting that silly letter, so it's 'fisting'.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'm not even gonna comment on that...fisting, lest the thread goes to the gutter.

I think we're missing episode 519 which, along with "CSI Atlantis" is written and directed by Rob Cooper and appears to be connected to 520. I can't be sure though, until JM answers one of the questions I posed yesterday, so we'll see. If I'm wrong, then I'd be making a thread based on NO info, and that's just WRONG.

Comment

They should make an SG-1-Atlantis cross-over as a sign of respect in 5x19, but the Atlantis stars have to be in 100th episode for the "real" party.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It might be Martin Gero's pitch, but...

We spun Marty G.’s latest story idea this morning, going back and forth on various notions as the room argued containment fields, points of science, and hot vs. cold air masses. The thematic shift of his story has turned out to be a good new/bad news situation for me. Good news: HE is now writing “A Very Special Stargate: Atlantis”. Bad news: He takes the #16 slot which means I’m writing #15 which will have to be ready to prep on the day we get back from our summer hiatus. It would be great to have a story locked some time before then, but it’s been mighty slow going. And I’m getting mighty anxious. By the way, best exchange of the day:

Brad: But that contradicts the laws of thermodynamics!

Martin: Laws are made to be broken!
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...8-this-n-that/

Pajus is going to love this one.

Comment

Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Brad: But that contradicts the laws of thermodynamics!

Martin: Laws are made to be broken!

I wonder what they have in mind that contradicts the laws of thermodynamics

Comment

Working...
                              X