This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hive [OOC]An RPG

I rp a lot, so I decided to try one here. This isn't the main roleplaying game, its separate. (Mods, feel free to yell at me if this is the wrong place, I still haven't figured the site out yet.)

Ok, so the rp I'm thinking of is one about a hive that became almighty, destroyed the others, and was now the leading wraith hive in all of the galaxy. They immediately targeted Atlantis after rising to power, and the worried atlantians left, evacuating to Earth, shutting down the gate, and leaving an elite team behind to deal with the wraith. This team is:

McKay
    Sheppard
    Teyla
    Ronan
    Michael (Their wraith friend who decided to ally them)

Their goal is to stop the wraith any way they can. The hive would be arriving with a war fleet of darts within the next two weeks. They have a few choices:

-A nearby planet has atlantian technology capable of defeating the wraith, but it’s controlled by the un-friendly jeni. They don’t want an alliance.

-A small group of rebel wraith inhabit a planet, and have a zed-pm(zpm?) They defiantly don’t want an alliance.

So, these are the characters available:

McKay
    Sheppard
    Teyla
    Ronan-toomuchcaf
    Michael
    Wraith Queen (Me)
    Wraith Chosen
    Wraith Soldiers (Me, Don’t worry, I won’t overwhelm you.)

The humans get all of atlantis, including 20 jumpers and lots of guns and ammo. The goal is obvious, survive the wraith.

So guys, how does it sound? Anyone willing to play? If you do choose, please be active during the roleplay. When all the parts are taken, I will start the main roleplay on another thread. I'll post the link in this one.
    Last edited by Rachelle; 09 May 2008, 10:02 AM. Reason: Adding character names

[/url]

I'll join in, I've never RP before, so I think it would be easier on me if I started on a new one, instead of one thats been going for ages Easier to keep up.
    I'll go with Ronan, that way all I have to do is shoot.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol ok. Ronan it is. Just a heads up, I don't know if anyone except you will join..

[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X