This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Col. Steven Caldwell?

Will Colonel Steven Caldwell (Mitch Pileggi) be in the any of the episodes in season five of atlantis. I have not heard any word on his character. What about Colonel Abe Ellis (Michael Beach). Or are we going to get to know the new commander of the Phoenix?

Caldwell will be in the first episode, "Search and Rescue".

I'm not sure about the others.

EDIT: And the Apollo will be in "The Lost Tribe", and "First Contact" as well, maybe.

Comment

well, they better write caldwell in ... with all that 'we remove this character' they just make the show uninteresting i think. i dont like this col. Ellis though, he's too much into military for my taste ..

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
        i dont like this col. Ellis though, he's too much into military for my taste ..
        lol simply lol what were they thinking having some one who's 'into the military' commanding a battle cruiser...god what were they thinking I mean why not have another civilian push over in command...well I guess the Wraith don't really want to hurt us just give them Earth why even fight?

Just go home.

Comment

Caldwell should b the leader of atlantis, not woolsey

Comment

man, i always liked Caldwell, and I hope he stays as captian
            Originally posted by cowpants
            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
              lol simply lol what were they thinking having some one who's 'into the military' commanding a battle cruiser...god what were they thinking I mean why not have another civilian push over in command...well I guess the Wraith don't really want to hurt us just give them Earth why even fight?

Just go home.
              well, he's just a horrible character. i dont mind someone being into the military but this guy is just ... ...

Originally posted by Stargate121x View Post
              agree
              would be very interesting i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate121x View Post
                I don’t know… at the very beginning Caldwell was a little bit of a threat, he was in scene and there was conflict floating in the air (because he wanted so much to be the expedition leader). But now, Elizabeth is gone; Sheppard and Caldwell have managed to “deal” with each other and I believe he will be only “decoration” if he makes it to be the leader…

Comment

I hope he won't die in Deadalus Variations. But as I've read the spoilers, I thought he will save the team and his crew, but he and his ship will continue the "journey" in other dimensions, so the writers will write him off in this way. Later they can bring him back, if they want...
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I don't think the Daedalus in that episode is "our" Daedalus, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Daedalus didn't return in later spoilers, so I think it will be his last flight.

I hope the writers will stop making more Earth based. Maybe the Unas should begin a revolution, so they will run out from materials. That would be the easiest way to finish this "problem".
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        I don't think the Daedalus in that episode is "our" Daedalus, if you know what I mean.
                        yeah it probably isn't
                        Spoiler:
                        It's a great team show, and it's a real visual effects spectacular, too," McCullough said. "It's going to be an amazing visual effects show. The idea of that story is the Daedalus just shows up in orbit, unexpectedly. And it doesn't make sense, because we know for a fact it should be back on Earth.
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._wild_ro.shtml
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          does sound to me like its going to be the last flight for the ship
                          unexpected somewhere in the universe ... cant work out without an accident or something

Comment

Caldwell rocks !

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
                              Caldwell rocks !
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X