X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul McGillion discuss about "Whispers" and "The Seed"

Hello,
    I've recently got the chance to talk a few minutes with Paul McGillion on the phone when he was shooting "Whispers".

About the shooting of Whispers, "It's a great episode written by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie and directed by Will Warring and premier lead myself: Beckett, Sheppard and a female team, SG-Team, so it's been a lot of fun, it's a horror episode."

"Beckett comes back and helps up the team, there is much peril and he, you know, helps to save one of the a main members of the team who is in a state of crisis, Beckett is instrumental, and saving her", when we asked him about "The Seed".

Here is the full transcript of the interview (scroll down for the english transcript) : http://www.gateship-one.net/interviews.php?id=20
    For those of you who will download the audio file of the interview, I apologies for my english pronunciation

I hope you'll like this short interview on live from the the set of "Whispers".
    If there is some A Dog's Breakfast fans who are interested in Starcrossed, I've asked him a question about his participation in this upcoming web-series

.: Lucky you to speak with him Thanks for posting!

Comment

great thanks for posting
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I love how Beckett is getting a lot of attention for the first half. The best part is he will be in more eps for the 2nd half.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufLeTokra View Post
          Hello,
          I've recently got the chance to talk a few minutes with Paul McGillion on the phone when he was shooting "Whispers".

About the shooting of Whispers, "It's a great episode written by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie and directed by Will Warring and premier lead myself: Beckett, Sheppard and a female team, SG-Team, so it's been a lot of fun, it's a horror episode."

"Beckett comes back and helps up the team, there is much peril and he, you know, helps to save one of the a main members of the team who is in a state of crisis, Beckett is instrumental, and saving her", when we asked him about "The Seed".

Here is the full transcript of the interview (scroll down for the english transcript) : http://www.gateship-one.net/interviews.php?id=20
          For those of you who will download the audio file of the interview, I apologies for my english pronunciation

I hope you'll like this short interview on live from the the set of "Whispers".
          If there is some A Dog's Breakfast fans who are interested in Starcrossed, I've asked him a question about his participation in this upcoming web-series
          Thanks for the post!

Comment

Thank you!

I hope you don't mind me posting some of these exerpts in the appropriate episode threads.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              I hope you don't mind me posting some of these exerpts in the appropriate episode threads.
              Of course, don't hesitate to share this informations ! But please put a link back to the original website.

Comment

Working...
              X