X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future plans for Todd.

Anyone care to speculate about the future of Todd like:

1. Will Michael kill him.

2. Will He make an alliance with Michael.

3. Will He be captured by Michael and Shepard has to rescue him.

4. Will he betray Atlantis.

5. Will Shepard kill him.

On another note do you think we'll see him in the future?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Todd will fall in love with McKay and will follow McKay around all the time trying to win his love

Comment

All they're going to do is keep him around as an ally against the wraith, but what should happen is once the wraith population gets smaller do to the civil war Todd should rise up and bring order to the wraith and become their leader, using knowledge that he gained while he was our ally against us.
      sigpic

Comment

D: all of the above.
        Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Todd is in 3 episodes in the next season, and it might be 'The Queen' for starters, but we don't know for sure. That's the only one so far that's mentioned him in the spoilers.

Sheppard and Todd respect each other, but know they can never fully be friends, said CH in an interview. And yes, Todd is working on something, we think it's unifying the Wraith (phew, that word exists), and maybe when he has a nice number of Hives under him, he'll take out the other Wraith, and have a new beginning. Maybe he has things under his sleeve, to lead them into the next millennium. He's sure as that dark place had much time to think about it.

And no, I don't think that he'll form an alliance with Michael, as we know from TLM that he's working against Michael (destroying of the facility where he makes some clones), and he was willing to die for it.

And no, Michael won't kill Todd, cos that would just be lame. He was already killed by things Michael did, so thanks to TLM, they can totally do something different, now.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Todd is in 3 episodes in the next season, and it might be 'The Queen' for starters, but we don't know for sure. That's the only one so far that's mentioned him in the spoilers.

Sheppard and Todd respect each other, but know they can never fully be friends, said CH in an interview. And yes, Todd is working on something, we think it's unifying the Wraith (phew, that word exists), and maybe when he has a nice number of Hives under him, he'll take out the other Wraith, and have a new beginning. Maybe he has things under his sleeve, to lead them into the next millennium. He's sure as that dark place had much time to think about it.

And no, I don't think that he'll form an alliance with Michael, as we know from TLM that he's working against Michael (destroying of the facility where he makes some clones), and he was willing to die for it.

And no, Michael won't kill Todd, cos that would just be lame. He was already killed by things Michael did, so thanks to TLM, they can totally do something different, now.
            I pretty much agree with that assessment. I just hope todd isn't turned in to another "evil wraith" to be killed, it would be such a waste. if that turns out to be the "surprising allegiance" CH hints to in his stargate magazine interview, it'll be a huge disappointment to me. not to mention, very predictable.

Comment

only three episodes?

Comment

Yes, but the one we got some plot from is gonna be brilliant!

Comment

I expect Todd to screw over the Expedition to an extreme in the future.

Comment

It always is a possibility, but it would be so dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      It always is a possibility, but it would be so dumb...
                      why?
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        why?
                        for one, it'd be predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          for one, it'd be predictable.
                          LOL ok that's true
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I kinda feel like turning Todd completely evil is a repeat storyline from Michael?

It would be dumb to have a plan to give the Wraith more of a personality so we could sympathise with them, and then have them all turn evil anyway... From that moment on you just know they're gonna die eventually.

And on meanwhile they have the common Wraith eps running where they'll get blown up, too.

But disappointing...

We'll have to see what Todd's up to first before jumping to any funny conclusions. If he does wish to control the Wraith, then I doubt it's all the Wraith he's interested in, only a select few Hives, maybe.

(And they would not be happy to someday maybe find out he doesn't have a Queen after all. - At least I don't think he does...)

Comment

Working...
                            X